ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Константин_
Re: ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by Константин_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:20

Артур888 wrote:Here's another option from ebony :)
Thanks, I found a similar option here https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Mofrgo-E ... autifyAB=0<

ГРЛ

Post by ГРЛ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:51

http://www.radugakamnya.ru/catalog/bras ... PAGEN_1=29
on the first page of the stone, is what to choose and on the last tree, the prices are very good

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41

Константин_ wrote:
Thanks, I found a similar option here https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Mofrgo-E ... autifyAB=0
Yes, Yes. Not that we have 350 rubles for the die.<

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Aug 08, 2018 15:16

And what photos to send?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Aug 08, 2018 16:20

АлексейН wrote:And what photos to send?
In the office mindmachine if the order is paid there.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 20:12

Мартин wrote:
Константин_ wrote:
Thanks, I found a similar option here https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Mofrgo-E ... autifyAB=0
Yes, Yes. Not that we have 350 rubles for the die.
we have in connection with the high cost of wood after rastovic and cheating vendor I have in serial order, the cost of a narrow band(the blanks) I will not say what, but several times higher than this price from Amazon.... I've accepted long ago :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 20:14

photo dealer (office Mindmachine), they are us with the payment, they will receive a notification of completion of charging and the number of discount cards of the certified products (in the sense of an electronic certificate for accounting system of discounts) and send it to the client.

Tim

Post by Tim » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:23

Tell me, please, when ordering Pandora anachron for the action additionally will take into account the total discount from the discounts? Or action is not subject to General discounts?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46

Tim wrote:please Tell me when ordering Pandora anachron for the action additionally will take into account the total discount from the discounts? Or action is not subject to General discounts?
Discounts are taken into account. The sale discount + the discount discount system.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:36

The actual "Summer store" is not in the interface https://discount.quantummagic.org

It's funny that the VP is equivalent to a physical product.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08

not (yet), the first certificate therefore issued by neskutocne price (lucky) :) ....and, accordingly, do not require a selection items discount.
let us introduce in the near future (in the system).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:51

I have a philosophical question, there is such a wonderful thing as the paper the probes BJ. We zakazivaem a new party and so the question to audience, how do You prefer to receive samples ? the specific version You are interested in? or a stack of different versions ?
Which of the samples most relevant to You?

PS for those who do not know - the probe is disposable paper bracelets, identichnie those used in clubs, concerts and other public events. Stuck ring on the free arm. Identical to its version of the BZ. The functionality is only slightly weaker due to the smaller mass of material. Worn until the person is tired (and then broken and discarded). Allow you to get a primary impression of one or another version and make a choice before purchasing. Is usually found in the offices of the dealers, but sometimes not all versions (so now ended probes arbiter, as far as I know). Some wear them for a long time :) Since paper is durable and wax - it withstands long-term wear or shower and so on.
The probes we usually hand out totally free, or when you visit the office, or when the next purchase is invested in the mail by prior arrangement with the dealer.
Usually probes the following versions of BJ:
2.2 OS+
Panacea
AMB
3.0 S
The decider
Genome-Reanimator
Range

The demand for them is slightly uneven, so I decided to ask this question, not to produce essence, did this in the discount thread.
If You have used the probe to make the decision to purchase BJ describe it.

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:16

Recently purchasing asked for samples 2.6, 2.7 and the executor, sent, except for the arbiter (absent), wore them in the wallet (yet it was a pity to waste them on hand), I felt nothing. They definitely on hand to wear? I would like the arbiter, and indeed from the stack just wouldn't mind.)) Although initially still wanted specific probes, but I never knew you could (if possible) stacked/wholesale.)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:34

should be worn on the hand, there is a very thin piece of paper, he is a massive bracelet, but when worn on the hand probe works fine (usually significantly).

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Tue Oct 30, 2018 14:22

In General, samples are well to with the order. Ideally believe you can do sets of probes, at least 2 of each bracelet and put them in the box with the order. I think that it's not a bad incentive for the buyer to know what order you get samples of all the bracelets. Often it happens that came a lot of samples (around 10) let BJ 2.2, and I have it on hand, and desired usually no quickly dismantled. Now rarely have to put, mostly on request. Therefore, to adequately put 2 probes in each bracelet in order to be able to try it all and then the choice will be wider, maybe some more will come feel. Moreover, the distribution goes to different cities where there are no offices where you can pick up and try, and you can give a sample to friends who are not yet customers, which is also a plus, someone will like and make the order. Most relevant, of course, samples of the more expensive bracelets, such as arbiter, AMB. Although with the development of the interface streaming, and instant submission the mental part, most of the bracelets can be felt in the personal account, plus of course that, the only question is that not everyone can immediately sense refers not to the willingness of the cocoon and in this case, probes and more relevant.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 06, 2018 19:41

Timosha Put in the request , who needs that asks. Put just , it makes no sense. Someone they may not be needed , and someone can then not get it)).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53

So, the new new year's "summer" discounts :)
Traditionally declare them from December 15 to January 15.

Physical products:

2.2 OS+ in the form of a bracelet 7T (normal price 10t) (note that for this position the quantity is limited, ask about the possibility of ordering from a dealer).

map Masculine 6T (normal price 9K)
card Feminine 6T (normal price 9K)

Set of stickers "Cure House" 15t (normal price 30K)

AMB 1pcs 20t (normal price 30K)
2pcs 36 t AMB (normal price 60t)
AMB 4pcs 55t (normal price 100T)

Actor 95т (normal price 150t)

Broadcast:
The payment broadcasts the group's Masculine/Feminine for a term of three months (it is necessary to form a separate order with only the broadcasts of this category and for a period of not less than 3 months) - 20% discount

attention! check availability of physical products, it is possible to order/some delays in connection with the sales (of products can result in driving up real-time)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Dec 27, 2018 23:06

Thanks for excellent discounts. Like to purchase what was required, but the houses were a little disappointed, by registering their purchases in the discount program. SBA did not want to absorb that I was a little alarmed. Looking closer I saw that the number 1 was replaced by 4 (simply added other inks) and entering this number under the boxed version, it worked and the interface is friendly showed me to increase my purchases to 20 thousand. In fact, the card says that it is a certificate of authenticity of the product, and therefore 3 bracelet compromised.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 28, 2018 16:13

Мартин wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 23:06
Thanks for excellent discounts. Like to purchase what was required, but the houses were a little disappointed, by registering their purchases in the discount program. SBA did not want to absorb that I was a little alarmed. Looking closer I saw that the number 1 was replaced by 4 (simply added other inks) and entering this number under the boxed version, it worked and the interface is friendly showed me to increase my purchases to 20 thousand. In fact, the card says that it is a certificate of authenticity of the product, and therefore 3 bracelet compromised.
This is due to the fact that the bracelets are sold at 1, 2, and 4 PCs In limited quantity and high demand sets for 4 PCs over, but left the sets of 1 and 2 units In this situation, the set formed of 4 1 each, and the certificate number for a product sent to the administrator of the system of discounts to change the certificate on 4 products. This change in the system requires a certain time, given that the administrator is in a different time zone. The certificate number will be accepted as a certificate for 4 products after changes by the administrator. Before making changes, this certificate was one of the certificates on a single product, the corresponding amount was credited for one item. Information on the fix was given to us promptly.

It is possible to fix it manually in the system the amount of your purchases or remove the registration of the certificates remain and zaregistrirovat it, 4 products. You need the number for a discount and tell us which certificate you entered for this change were sent two certificate 001920090318 and

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Dec 29, 2018 22:01

Heh. Now I understand what I have included all the bracelets tight.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 29, 2018 22:05

Мартин wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 22:01
Heh. Now I understand what I have included all the bracelets tight.
All the bracelets are identical, that one that two that four in the set.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Jan 13, 2019 21:58

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 16:13
In this situation, the set formed of 4 1 each, and the certificate number for a product sent to the administrator of the system of discounts to change the certificate on 4 products. This change in the system requires a certain time, given that the administrator is in a different time zone. The certificate number will be accepted as a certificate for 4 products after changes by the administrator. Before making changes, this certificate was one of the certificates on a single product, the corresponding amount was credited for one item. Information on the fix was given to us promptly.
Not made my certificate as a 4 products. So there is a problem in CA, they do not recognize this sale as an official. The more I tell you, if You acted that way as it is written, so everything should be straight, and if not so described (as evidenced by the facts), there are questions.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:30

Dec 29 this certificate was canceled your registration on one product and tied the set 4 PCs.
You need to re-register a certificate for 4 products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:48

Мартин wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 21:58

Not made my certificate as a 4 products. So there is a problem in CA, they do not recognize this sale as an official. The more I tell you, if You acted that way as it is written, so everything should be straight, and if not so described (as evidenced by the facts), there are questions.
All right with the bracelets and certification.
Send me in PM the number of your fidelity card, I will concisely amount into your savings account.

1) all bracelets except the 3.0 S+ 3.0 S++ E++ executor and SCRAP of VIP-version - narrow. These broad because they contain Galiev insert links ( in S+ in a single flight, the rest - each).
2) in the period of discounts we deliver separate products, separate certificates in a variety. At least this dealer. Because beforehand it is not clear what the sets will be sold the bracelets for 1pc or 4pcs. We just simply have no so many pieces and there is no sense of an opportunity to stuff a warehouse of all possible combinations (for AMB is 1, 2 and 4 units)in advance without knowing the sales - what to do with them then.... The dealer completes the sale of real cards certificates. In some cases, certificates pomeshivayte in the database (as in this case). The number of the certificate have gone on changing its binding from the 1st of AMB into 4, but due to the illness of the employee (we were not mindmachine) a letter was omitted.
Therefore, the update of the certificate did not happen to enter it.
Any fears on the subject of themselves BJ can be no long-term experience with Mindmachine eliminates error deliberate or accidental, and especially some kind of intent. We just brought to the office a little certificate for a set of 4pcs in the beginning of the rally expecting that it is the least sold option. One of You is not enough. A record of all BJ different versions being in the database, and shipment strictly complies with the actual sales. The situation with an arbitrary set of BJ certificates often occurs in the period of discounts, as it is not clear how much and what will be sold in the presence of different sets. The rest of the time at the warehouse come pre-sewn kits bracelet-certificate. However, the SBA due to the presence of special prices for 2 or 4pcs often previously been the need to change certificates for all these reasons, when the warehouse was still set 4pcs for example, and the buyer wanted to buy 2.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 22:48

Мартин wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 21:58

All right with the bracelets and certification.
Send me in PM the number of your fidelity card, I will concisely amount into your savings account.

1) all bracelets except the 3.0 S+ 3.0 S++ E++ executor and SCRAP of VIP-version - narrow. These broad because they contain Galiev insert links ( in S+ in a single flight, the rest - each).
2) in the period of discounts we deliver separate products, separate certificates in a variety. At least this dealer. Because beforehand it is not clear what the sets will be sold the bracelets for 1pc or 4pcs. We just simply have no so many pieces and there is no sense of an opportunity to stuff a warehouse of all possible combinations (for AMB is 1, 2 and 4 units)in advance without knowing the sales - what to do with them then.... The dealer completes the sale of real cards certificates. In some cases, certificates pomeshivayte in the database (as in this case). The number of the certificate have gone on changing its binding from the 1st of AMB into 4, but due to the illness of the employee (we were not mindmachine) a letter was omitted.
Therefore, the update of the certificate did not happen to enter it.
Any fears on the subject of themselves BJ can be no long-term experience with Mindmachine eliminates error deliberate or accidental, and especially some kind of intent. We just brought to the office a little certificate for a set of 4pcs in the beginning of the rally expecting that it is the least sold option. One of You is not enough. A record of all BJ different versions being in the database, and shipment strictly complies with the actual sales. The situation with an arbitrary set of BJ certificates often occurs in the period of discounts, as it is not clear how much and what will be sold in the presence of different sets. The rest of the time at the warehouse come pre-sewn kits bracelet-certificate. However, the SBA due to the presence of special prices for 2 or 4pcs often previously been the need to change certificates for all these reasons, when the warehouse was still set 4pcs for example, and the buyer wanted to buy 2.<