ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 19:26

Actually they are all different frequencies and at different keep the information well, even if you try to available a number of materials Galiy need to paint airodynamics structure (not classic device precast atom/ about how to describe the guys from Moscow state University who lectures on essential chemistry read/ well as Bolotov in his "Table of Isosteres", although there are differences in fact). He told me just to hand got caught and I realized that he and to record information - fonit. In the energy sense, certainly not in another :)
After the first experience with recording on the tube - it turned out that it is the ideal and a lot more powerful than old e++ technology on copper-activated in special fields. This in itself is not toxic, because I don't know, could be for example that mercury is good, it is in the old treatises which describes many - but she is under strict ban/ there's an article from/ sell-buy-store pizzzzzza... and toxic to some extent. So even if would be - not an option under current legislation. Galiy as freely in the sale and turnover, there are no restrictions. In fact, it's about the fact that activation takes place in the liquid phase, if she go to the zone of crystallization of the copper away, there's a big adjustment and often recorded -erased. From Galia he can constantly in the melt to be and sometimes only hardening and there a few degrees this fork is in the zone temperature with the body. And continuous phase transitions even a plus in this case. Just Bank it is often overcooled (when the temperature is below the crystallization temperature for the formal room, and it's still liquid) for months. H/e her more - there is a liquid phase. Last melt a few months ago. We used the bracelets were frozen in the process of charging (it the liquid version to cover roofs), now another technology is used. In any case, he do not care to heat or cooling will not hurt, but the point is that it is at body temperature is liquid and the structure of the atom somehow correct. Something like that.<

Климена

Post by Климена » Sat Jun 15, 2019 22:03

You can add cards migrate 2.5 and 2.6

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 15, 2019 23:02

You can add all the cards transfer. They generally are undeservedly small attention, while awesome easy stuff....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 15, 2019 23:02

And discounts them was not very long ago by the way.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 15, 2019 23:16

What numbers to prepare the payment instrument? :) :)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:01

Map "the Normalization of male/female sexual energy" for consideration to the discounts I would like to add)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 18:13

well, there are also more advanced m and W start.... normalization to add of course you can, I think....

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 17:36

Михаил_ wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 18:13
well, there are also more advanced m and W start.... normalization to add of course you can, I think....
I understand there are slightly different aspects and principles of repairing the lower centers ? That is, the card can be repaired that will not affect m and m beginning and stream revitalization of male sexual energy and Vice versa? I'm not getting)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 20:10

Yes, they are different products essentially, but m and M have the beginning of a very versatile and multidisciplinary, although normalization seems cheaper. Just the choice I personally would chose the first multidisciplinary....

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Jun 17, 2019 20:33

Plus m and M expandalone that significantly increases the efficiency... Active mental work with numerous modules. Fix the lower centers there only part of the Toolkit, and sewn a lot more... IMHO with little difference in price in the long term cards for Men and Women beginning of a more productive... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 20:38

Yes, that's right, at a good price as Pandora black. This low set just because of their great effectiveness and social significance to make them more accessible.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09

In connection with the announcement of seasonal discounts want to return to the topic of leasing and the installments for the device I2. Is it possible in the near future to expect that it will still be possible?
Leasing, and possibly discounts. I understand that it is rather fantastic, but what if? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:16

We have our first small batch of devices under lease, but they are not yet complete, and it's funny (there are 5 pieces in total). Besides, most likely, it will disperse to other needs (I2 need a lot of people and a lot of things, including for internal purposes such as I need a couple to complete sets of cameras of the Reich - without them they are only day workers). So probably not. For the same reason I don't think it will be discounts on I2, in the order of 3 devices, available in 4 prefabricated... and the next batch will be in October. So in fact - clearly not. Just really it would have to raise the price of the opposite - too much time-consuming manual operations during Assembly, a lot of trouble to repair not our fault (failure of components) and so-forth. Time eat. A good thing and necessary, but it either need to release a big series, or to raise the price of Vice versa.
We'll still try in the fall to release the first batch of leasing, but there are no guarantees this will happen. In the summer - definitely not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:19

Well, even with them logistics complex - Assembly outside Russia, delivery.... In General, discounts for the summer period possible that we can assemble/produce locally or that it is easier to transport than I2, where each set is the weight of the package.
However, the good news is there will likely be other electronic innovations, similar to U4/U2 for the ideas, though quite different. Being developed..... and there probably will be a lot easier manufacturing (order series). But it is still in development. Substitute I2, the novelty will not be accurate, but a number of important tasks to solve will be, with obviously lower cost.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 23:56

Yes, with a list of discounts I decided, with the help of the public :) declare them completely in the next 1-2 days, the start date of coupon period will be 1st July, deadline is August 31.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:10

Michael, thank You for the reply and interesting news , I look forward to the emergence of new devices). If, however, there will be an entry for the autumn party leasing I2, then recorded )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14

There is another philosophical problem... I'm willing to bet the payment for leasing only in rubles.... for expect flying of the ruble as plywood over Paris, sooner or later, but in a very close time. For many, this will probably not very.... this is one of the reasons I pushed leasing I2 on the 3rd plan. Parts and labor for the Assembly to be paid in dollars. I also do not live in the ruble zone... W/e I want to make products as accessible as possible, but within reasonable limits, not a loss exactly. Enough and the fact that 2.4 on subsidies sold :) (unprofitable product or with zero profit, not counting operation infra for its replication), just because I want to have one of BJ are available to a wide circle. (although it is handmade, but people for some reason it also does not always understand).

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40

Another would be stickers panaceyya in a list of the coupon record.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 16:53

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14
There is another philosophical problem... I'm willing to bet the payment for leasing only in rubles.... for expect flying of the ruble as plywood over Paris, sooner or later, but in a very close time. For many, this will probably not very.... this is one of the reasons I pushed leasing I2 on the 3rd plan. Parts and labor for the Assembly to be paid in dollars. I also do not live in the ruble zone... W/e I want to make products as accessible as possible, but within reasonable limits, not a loss exactly. Enough and the fact that 2.4 on subsidies sold :) (unprofitable product or with zero profit, not counting operation infra for its replication), just because I want to have one of BJ are available to a wide circle. (although it is handmade, but people for some reason it also does not always understand).
I'm sure You will find the best solution to the issue ). Over all I can not vouch, but my desire to acquire I2 in the lease it does not change.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 23:14

well, if we have to fall the part that the build/development, etc. will be more free (now talked with a person there on new projects a lot of work), it will conduct a survey how many people want the lease for such stringent conditions, it would be really quick to produce pieces 50-60 of leasing equipment, but not more (now), because this number is products. Then maybe get I2 out of production for some time before the advent of the 21 for example...(I don't know when it will be).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 0:19

So, the long awaited summer discounts :) this time comes earlier and lasts longer than usual.
Before their announcement, we have studied the needs of the audience (what people would like first to get a discount) and basically, a list of coupon products formed at the request of users.
So, the first is the category of expensive products from the ++ in the realization of the wide bracelets with one or more of the links having Galiev content. (one link is version 3.0 S+, S++ 3.0, all the links are).
So, for happy hour:
3.0 S+ will cost 35T (original price 50K)
3.0 S++ 70T (regular price 100T)
The decider ++ 100T (150t regular price for the decider without having ++)
Carmel++ 100T (150t regular price)
Panacea youth VIP (also now applies Galiev bracelet)160T (regular price 274т)
ЛОМ1++ 80 (original price complete with 5 cards SCRAP) 120t

The second category falling under this discount card transfer:
transfer 2.5/2.6 will cost time shares 6T (regular price 10t)
transfer 2.7/2.8 will cost 7T (regular price 12T)
on the card transfer the panacea and 2.2 discount does not apply

The next category that falls under discounts is activators, on time discounts will be worth 40t rubles for standard and 80 rubles for a large (instead of 60 and 120 respectively)

The next category, which is subject to the some discounts it's products on the basis of labels panacea:
panacea-house 15t (worth 30K)
panacea-flash drive 3T (regular price 5T)
panacea auto 1T (2T regular price)
stickers panacea without software 1T (regular price 3T)

Cards based on the Pandora:
the masculine/feminine 6T (regular price 9K)
sleep monitoring 5T (regular price 8T)
Pandora black 27t (regular price 40t)

Attention, a large portion of promotional products can be supplied under the order, depending on the availability in the warehouses of dealers (may be/may not be), all items series ++ with Galiya, activators - only under the order. Check availability and delivery time.

The promotion is valid from 1st July to 31 August.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6939<

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:26

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:44
Okay,Pblac and Anachron will add to the discounts ( I personally like more Anachron - specific protection and other things), differ the gifts or the situation constantly carried with him a pile...
Anachron forgot... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:27

well, not forgot... and .... thought he already was recently....
OK, persuaded, at the request of listeners will dobovisek to the action of P-Anachron,
the price action 33т, regular price 50t.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:42

Михаил_ wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:27
well, not forgot... and .... thought he already was recently....
OK, persuaded, at the request of listeners will dobovisek to the action of P-Anachron,
the price action 33т, regular price 50t.
Gratitude :D :D :D

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50

AMB++ like it was announced, it is possible to add?