ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 21:45

no, the action does not extend, this one-time event and not a permanent price reduction, and that hurt to order and then to the office to pick it up. Actually there are still a few hours of ordering.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Thu Nov 01, 2012 21:57

Thank you! Now I will try.

Виталий С

Post by Виталий С » Sat Nov 24, 2012 20:16

Ольга_С wrote:Submitted a list of winners by results of new year sales:

1. Sergeenko Alena - gets an additional prize
2. Ishkov Artem
3. Sysoev, Vitaliy
4. The Message Alexander
5. Nikolic Novel

Congratulations!!!
And the prize is still available, or the train has already left?
Just today I saw that I was a winner :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 21:43

And :) time has come, and what a prize it was, recall, and....

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Nov 24, 2012 22:08

Михаил_ wrote:... in the sale of the product Ah series, namely artifact-food. In two variants. Bigger and smaller
5 pieces lot of choices, and get for free the most active buyers of our products who have made a purchase from 16th December to the end of the year.
The results of the lottery will be announced in early January.
The best the buyer of the 5 will get an extra prize. Which I'm not going to call. So, more intrigue. I can only say that it is an interesting
actually here

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 22:35

Ah, Yes... I'm absolutely for, contact our office.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:02

It's time to talk about traditional "summer", but rather winter discounts.
We started with this:
Declares a new year skidochnye program on the latest products produced according to this technology: a set of three, namely "ocean"+ "3.1" + "shield, connection failure, stop" all together 20t.

obviously, this promotion will last until the end of December.

But we decided not to stop.
Simultaneously conducted in the following preferential Christams sale:
2 maps transfer 2.5+2.6 (set of two maps)at a discount of 35% of face value 2 cards
2 maps transfer 2.7+2.8(set of two maps)at a discount of 35% of face value 2 cards
set "Cure House"+ "the panacea of the youth standard," with 35% discount
set "Panacea USB flash drive"+"Panacea auto" with 35% discount
3 set of clean "Panacea without programs"(15 stickers) with 35% discount

All these discounts are valid until the end of December.

At the same time held a new year rewarding the best customers.
Everyone who makes a purchase of our products in the amount of 10t.R. and more in the period from 13 to 31 December, will receive a card transfer 2.1 as a gift

But that's not all! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07

Until the end of the year we are going to release in the sale of "economy"(the weakest) version of the announced products PC, and it will be special. price in the period from the date of sale until the 20th of January. The cost of the PC-economy and special price will be announced later. Have regular buyers will be the perfect opportunity to "stock up" a totally unique new product (as in the case of pure panacea or panacea pendrive, PC, you can use a multi-purpose way and not just "ourselves" but also on different objects, etc.) for special price. Who does not have time, then at will write messages from the field "and where I was earlier," but on 20th January, discounts off.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:09

Well, since the new year has to be the gifts, and all of the above is certain discounts to customers, benefits, but not gifts "just because", then I declare that will be released 12 pieces of special bracelets, I will not say what, and the 12 people regardless of whether they bought something or not, will receive them as a gift.
The bracelets will go to the office right after the holidays in January.
Recipients will be chosen by me among the forum users and buyers (and those and others, because it is not always the same) in its sole discretion.

Now probably all :) I hope I did a little cheer in their legitimate, pre-new status! :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20

ХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочу :oops: ...... ХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочуХочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочукхочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочухочу
:oops: :?

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:02

The issue of a series, and suddenly:
Михаил_ wrote: 3.
Here, as in the movie "meatballs with rice, chicken with potatoes. You cannot change". In the sense of the House with Youth and Stick with the Car, other options are not combinable? Pretty sure that no, because different price ranges. But you never know, suddenly combined:)

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05

That's great! I just yesterday thought that it would be necessary the house of saponariae, and to him even the youth! I would still wife's car separater (I liked the result on her, wrote before), but there is a great desire to change the actual car. And the wife would like the bracelet in the beginning to teach.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 14:29

АМТ wrote:the Issue of a series, and suddenly:
Here, as in the movie "meatballs with rice, chicken with potatoes. You cannot change". In the sense of the House with Youth and Stick with the Car, other options are not combinable? Pretty sure that no, because different price ranges. But you never know, suddenly combined:)
Yes, different price categories.... here are all four together - easily.... :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Dec 13, 2012 14:32

Михаил_ wrote:Well, since the new year has to be the gifts, and all of the above is certain discounts to customers, benefits, but not gifts "just because", then I declare that will be released 12 pieces of special bracelets, I will not say what, and the 12 people regardless of whether they bought something or not, will receive them as a gift.
The bracelets will go to the office right after the holidays in January.
recipients will be selected by me among the forum users and buyers (and those and others, because it is not always the same) in its sole discretion. :)
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Олюшка

Post by Олюшка » Thu Dec 13, 2012 16:56

too much want

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Dec 13, 2012 16:59

:D :D :D thanks for discount Michael!
Now you can buy something :) :) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 18:55

Asked a clarifying question, what happens if a person buys a discounted "kit" from something that costs more than 10.t.R. for a set, but with a discount for that if he was presented with and map 2.1?
The answer is Yes, it will!

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:28

Михаил_ wrote:
АМТ wrote:the Issue of a series, and suddenly:
Yes, different price categories.... here are all four together - easily.... :)
All four of us together - it is the cost instead of the discount will work: will have under the new auto-panacea another car to buy :lol:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44

And what.... good alignment :) so many nice Christmas shopping.... well, you can replace the extra car on the proportionate cost of the product in the form of personal exceptions.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58

Yes, it will be from the series - the most unusual reason to buy a new car :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:18

There was a news topic about SK abolition of production CK2... and the start of production SK3 in connection with entering into the use of products series PC.

There was a PC description, at least at the beginning.

talk to you soon about Christmas -seasonal discounts on this series.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:39

Thank you for the gifts and care.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Dec 15, 2012 16:15

Dear Michael and dear audience. Read the forum, but his Slyunkov flow. I'd love to buy whole sale products. But to my great regret (although great joy) at this stage of my life, I can not afford. Other priorities (a new apartment is not furnished), so on turn-to-plan bedroom set and the one with interference. But I want to cherish the hope gift BJ. I really want to feel this energy. :wiz Maybe fate will smile. :) A year ago I bought a GPS and have not regretted a single minute. That would be a good idea, and this year to indulge in Your products. :)

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Dec 15, 2012 16:55

Михаил_ wrote:since the new year has to be the gifts, and all of the above is certain discounts to customers, benefits, but not gifts "just because", then I declare that will be released 12 pieces of special bracelets, I will not say what, and the 12 people regardless of whether they bought something or not, will receive them as a gift.
Good luck, come!!! :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 17:00

Understand what business.... gift bracelets not standard and is primarily designed for active users, i.e. You in this case, probably not very ....
But the forum is apparently all You read is not very carefully or until recently, or superficial, since very, very, very much you can do yourself and for free.

By the way, Navigator is not my product, I myself am a user and not the manufacturer, but this site though the main but not the only place where my products are presented. So, to avoid any confusion, Navigator production authors and owners of the site. And frankly I do not understand why You wrote about priorities.... the cost of an apartment or even a headset and simplest of my products do not sravneniya. 3T бж2.0, 4=BJ 2.1, which is more than enough to start (any, 1pcs). and discount products You may be to get started just do not need. While bonuses can probably count those people who have prioritetai like mine, when the small material costs for furniture, flat-cloth machines are somewhere in the area of 20% of the budget after everything else. Well, just kidding.... since I have a little one in there.... probably.... But the whole point about this. I never put such a priority to have the products I want pokupali, most of the technology in one form or another freely available, there is time and desire - can do. If more efficient (at the same time) to buy is another matter. Yes, commercial products are more powerful and their range is wider by a lot, but without a penny sitting you can do that for free.
There are a lot of people that I see their life priorities and aspirations are tied for first place personal achievements (well, relatively so to speak), no matter how obtained. That is not to say that it is done to the detriment of some material.
Here's a bonus choice will be among them. Ie or on the principle of "long-known active purchaser" or the principle "may not be a buyer at all, but well-known person on the forum, a vital position which close and clear to me", or a combination.
This is what the text meant and I think it is more than clear from the text (at least the people and chuckled over the shortened wording :) )<