ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Арнольд
Re: ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by Арнольд » Tue Aug 15, 2017 13:06

This was my response, quoting You on my previous post comment about the news about the summer discounts.
Дмитрий Т wrote:The funny thing in this news that is already on sale bracelet 2.81, which Michael did not seem to want to release because of its power.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:49

clear :)
I remind you that the discount period ends in about a week :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 22:54

We've been thinking, and I decided that the traditional "summer" new year discounts will concern the following products:
The 2.2 OS+
Genome Reanimator
AT+AT2 (discount only on set)
AT8
Pandora Black
Pandora Anachron
Designer ties VIP
BJ 4.0 "Operator site".
In other words, the first three positions - running products that need to many other positions - top powerful products that many at the regular price can't afford.
Details of the cost later.
The discount period will last from December 15 to January 15.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 0:09

Михаил_ wrote:We've been thinking, and I decided that the traditional "summer" new year discounts will concern the following products:
And so we will continue, with specific prices:

The 2.2 OS+ 7T (price without discounts 10t)
Genome Reanimator 6T (price without discount 9)
AT+AT2 (discount only on set) 10t (price without discount the at+AT2-20t)
AT8 35T (price without discount 55t)
Pandora black 25T (price without discount 40t)
Pandora Anachron 35T (price without discount 50t)
Designer ties VIP 35T (price without discount 50t)
BJ 4.0 "Operator site". 40t (price without discount 50t)

I note that in fact the presence of some of the products may be from warehouses, and some under the order/delivery within a few days. Given the holidays in early January, as usual, the coupon price is fixed for goods in the period of discounts.

In addition, we arrange our Christmas raffle will be open to all who purchase products in the period of discounts, prizes and delicious :) the distribution will appoint for January (at the end of the discount period), a description later.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37

Michael, discounts for discount cards added to the traditional new year's discount or I pluck? )

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:41

Петрос wrote:Michael, discounts for discount cards added to the traditional new year's discount or I pluck? )
Yes.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:44

Михаил_ wrote:We've been thinking, and I decided that the traditional "summer" new year discounts will concern the following products:
The 2.2 OS+
Genome Reanimator
AT+AT2 (discount only on set)
AT8
Pandora Black
Pandora Anachron
Designer ties VIP
BJ 4.0 "Operator site".
In other words, the first three positions - running products that need to many other positions - top powerful products that many at the regular price can't afford.
Details of the cost later.
The discount period will last from December 15 to January 15.
The discount period is open.

Products are available for orders:

http://www.mindmachine.ru/quantum-magic/index.htm

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 2:18

Discount on broadcast

Discounts primarily VIP broadcasts, as they are more expensive than usual, they can not pay monthly, and because not everyone can afford them.

Therefore, in all the old broadcast group VIP, i.e. "Stabilizer", "SK4", "Spectrum", "Y4", "Chronosphere", and also appeared in the new interface "AMB" and "Panacea-VIP Youth," declared a 20% discount during the month (until June 20).

In addition, the top two information packages, which are significantly more expensive than others, namely "actor" and "Carmel" is also declared a 20% discount during the month (until June 20).

Additional discounts for translations are very rare, because the system applies basic discount when you purchase for a period of six months, so if you are interested in the above broadcast, don't miss your chance

To get the discount after placing the order (while it should be only promotional events), write your request to your dealer.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Jun 08, 2018 15:18

Hello everybody, I want to share with you one story of use of the resource "Simple magical things"
The fact that I live in Khovrino district, close to metro Khovrino. Moved there 15 years ago. In our area there is a very famous hovrinskaya abandoned hospital, it's a lot of myths and legends, very bad. Energy of this place may not be very abnormal but extremely pleasant for the residents of this place. In my way of seeing the area this is the place spoil the whole area. As they have qualities such as emptiness, hostility, fear, etc. Four years ago I made a commitment to fix the local power or at least make the dome not rasprostraneniya energy, converting it to nice, with subsequent proliferation of the entire area to improve the quality of people's lives. Also was sent this energy for the implementation of the demolition of this building. In order to transform this place so that it is pleasing to all residents. For this I used a blend resource "Simple magical things"And I was wearing all this time BJ 2.6
Just recently I found out that the abandoned hovrinsky the hospital will endure in the course of 2-3 months. Joy knew no bounds. But it is not yet clear what will be built in its place. Now the district really will be transformed and will meet my standards of performance, which I don't odnokratno imagined. Yes, it took me 4 years, but this is not what sravneniu explore the area, whose residents will walk with a smile more often.
This is my story )

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 08, 2018 18:54

Legend"Most mystical place in Moscow hospital Ni Khovrin, nm. It is fraught with a series of riddles. Going to the hospital, can not return. ... In 2014, made the decision to demolish the hospital building and to build on this plot a new medical building. Later demolish completely and build, Khusnullin stressed that currently, the draft of the new construction on the land. We are talking about the construction of the complex, which will create about 200 thousand square meters of residential space for members of the renovation." All this has long been solved.
And indifferent to everything ....thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 22:35

I do not really understand why this topic about discounts :) well....
In General, to clean the place very well may also apply speccode (she is in the program, but can be run independently, it also is in broadcast), cleaning of I2 (remotely) and angel feather (including homemade).
As for the plans and their implementation, the fact that there are no plans always in time at once and do as planned is realized in life, so here it is necessary to look at the reality as it is already engraved his manifestation in the world of particular events.

PS and for those who like to climb on abandoned places is a place of worship - will be disappointed that will carry :) :) :) I just show that there's different sides of the coin. In fact, many parts of Moscow (and not only) have their place-minus or a process affecting the living conditions, just not always explicitly expressed in a particular object. Sometimes it has gone down in history and it's not to say that continuous.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 11, 2018 21:54

Михаил_ wrote: As for the plans and their implementation, the fact that there are no plans always in time at once and do as planned is realized in life,
This year summer discounts are planned?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 18:42

I think of them :) and probably Yes :) as summer news....
Just a lot to check recently and have not yet defined a clear desire for what to put in the coupon period ( this is probably August, maybe late July).
Are there any specific requests ?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:21

Михаил_ wrote:I think over them :) and probably Yes :) as summer news....
Just a lot to check recently and have not yet defined a clear desire for what to put in the coupon period ( this is probably August, maybe late July).
Yes, I have noticed that usually there are discounts in August. The desire is always there. Again, the news also do not want to miss, and that there will be clear vague. Judging by the latest developments that gets to me, things are already getting some space, with a corresponding price tag, and analyze them according to preliminary expectations, and very often modest description is just silly, must be taken. Now, if the inside some, then it would be possible to form a wide.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:38

Well, there is a new product - not SCRAP :) t/e is not social but similar.... just worked the specific situation at the request of the person, I'm amused at how it all works and realized that there is a kind of hole you want the product. Name neformirovanie else.

Development in the area of the series "the Apple", in the area of new emitters to I2 and in a few areas, but they are going slower than we would like, because you do not want to release a perfect product :) there is something to improve. Apparently in summer release will not for and so download most including my outside (in other projects).

Discounts are usually either in some good old serializable, or on top of the novelties of this year, but if the CROWBAR - they recently were, to repeat the earlier. For the new product and so will the discount period, as always, a couple of weeks....

But the most interesting will begin in a few days and it's not physical products and broadcasts... :) there is coming such :) funny :)
but it does not peresekaetsya with current conventional broadcasts ... until the t/e is different and new at all ( by the algorithm ). I'm already Sunday I think that "start today" but still small Dopilka/finishing touches/embellishments. It will be interesting.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:02

Михаил_ wrote: there is coming such :) funny :)
Information is funny. Something in the dream today, so it was. Creating a strong anomaly at the same point.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:21

Михаил_ wrote:I think over them :) and probably Yes :) as summer news....
BJ Gene/Reanimator and Panacea :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:30

He seems to say that the way things are. The top in question. And if the top in question, it means that new items will be somewhere in the area of 20-30. The maneuver we have Arthur, the only other panacea, AMB and PC maeby. Rest one way or another has been before the discount, it certainly didn't hurt to repeat them, but questioned the adequacy of this approach this summer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:53

Well, a lot of options actually and the way things are can also be..... if they were not in the recent discounts....

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 13:44

Михаил_ wrote:Well a lot of options actually and the way things are can also be..... if they were not in the recent discounts....
Masculinity and normalization in male sexy energy :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 29, 2018 21:55

view :) in General, male-female card, a lot of time was discount, but sooner or later we repeat, not really sure what this time ....
I think the 31st I'll announce the final version :) as always in August and the first days of September.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 23:44

BJ 3.0 I want to see the discount :oops:

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:16

Артур888 wrote:BJ 3.0 I want to see the discount :oops:
:) It is better still to buy at a discount. In General, I agree the intrigue was delayed, I do not think that it is only in the choice of promotional "market basket". We need a Troll call, he then quickly manages to clarify. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:43

Will be but slightly unexpected way.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:44

Мартин wrote:
:) It is better still to buy at a discount. In General, I agree the intrigue was delayed, I do not think that it is only in the choice of promotional "market basket". We need a Troll call, he then quickly manages to clarify. :)
Each process has its own challenges :) the announcement of discounts too. Well, later start times mean later end....