ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: ATTENTION Summer discounts.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:07

And so :) Summer discounts at this time will be a little traditional, though traditional will also.
1. Discount period is from Saturday 4 August to 14 September.
2. We've been thinking and I decided that the discounts this time will involve mainly products without physical shipping (for us organizationally summer and other discounts is usually a trouble with delivery to dealers urgent stock under the discount period, decided to avoid it).
So, discounts apply at this time other than 2 physical products for remote translational charging items to the user. Such usually costs the same as a physical product. Want to notice again that all products except cards and are made (exactly the charge). Advantages in translational charging huge - you can make the right product the subject of everyday wear. (watch/bracelet/pendant etc.). Cons for someone that if a suitable object is not, then better than our procurement from black wood, hard to find.
We decided on the period of summer discounts provide the opportunity to purchase through translational charging a number of interesting and "delicious" products.
So, there are discounts on production of your products subject to the following:

BJ panacea (normal price 10t), the discount period =6
AMB 2pcs (normal cost 60 for the pair, price is for 1pc 30t). At the time of discounts 18T 1pc for the and 36 for a couple (and 60t for 4pcs)
BJ Gene Reanimator (normal price 9K) for the period of discounts 5T
БЖ3.0S (normal price 20t) at the time the stock 12T.
БЖ2.2 OS+ (normal price 10t), promotional 6T.
The BZ Spectrum (normal price 35T), special 21T
Repeat discount does NOT apply to physical products, parts, and ebony, and refers to the "broadcast charge" of your subject, after the payment, you must send a photo of the object is charged through the dealer.

During this period, discounts on physical products:

Card Pandora anachron (normal price 50t) - 25T promotional price (then do not say I do not have time! the second time such a discount will not give :) )

map OS 2.2+ is the analog of the same BJ in the form of a plastic card (normal price 7T) promotional 4T.

In the coming days will be announced the release of new physical products that in itself is almost SCRAP, but about something else entirely, and the name he almost SCRAP, but one letter different :) with the promotional discount period of 2 weeks. But it's too late.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:11

Yes, because physical delivery of products not in the case of translational charging, the certified products will be delivered electronically will be sent to the number on the email from which you sent the photo under charging. With the usual possibility of registration thereof in the database for cumulative discounts.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:33

[22os][/22os]

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:55

БЖ панацея. Зарядка предмета.
АМБ. Зарядка одного предмета.
АМБ. Зарядка двух предметов.
АМБ.Зарядка четырех предметов.
БЖ Геном реаниматор.Зарядка предмета.
[3][/3]
БЖ2.2 ОС+ Зарядка предмета.
БЖ Спектр. Зарядка предмета.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:44

BJ and 2.2 can be used as a blank for OS 2.2+ ?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 04, 2018 13:28

Артур888 wrote:BJ And 2.2 can be used as a blank for OS 2.2+ ?
It will be the best version of the workpiece, at what not only for OS 2.2+

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 14:46

Мартин wrote:
Артур888 wrote:BJ And 2.2 can be used as a blank for OS 2.2+ ?
It will be the best version of the workpiece, at what not only for OS 2.2+
And for what other products promotional fits like a billet ?

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sat Aug 04, 2018 16:10

I also have blanks matrices all saponaria, for example a gene or OS 2.2+ is possible on such to sew?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 04, 2018 18:35

Then of course the manufacturer should have been in front of such promotional Bulletin that-whether what to do. I'm in charge of subjects is not big, but the Spectrum of G, and BJ is probably better not to do, the 3.0 is probably all you can "wrap". Plus it is not clear whether someone from the "company artist", "performance" is proposed for charging of items, may be the impossibility of charging any ingots to be announced, I don't know. Weight, area, size, the need for the cleaning process of the subject. A lot of questions may arise of course, but what head to break, you can just go out and buy a pendant and charge it G for example, you may watch one is still good, and a competitor for the bracelet of the black hole should still look, i.e. if you find these bracelets in sale, you get a good discount on SBA and Range.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 20:00

Everything is much easier :)
1. БЖ2.2 you can certainly turn into something else from this list, Martin basically right, in theory of diys there stated range of that which is not (where there is no basis BJ as in the genome and the Spectrum), but in General it doesn't matter, we have a charging system to cope :) Only such situations I think - at least. 2.2 long been sold out, instead they have 2.4 and in General I think there is no need to kill a good thing for another good thing. The campaign is made so precisely in order to show the relevance of the scheme for processing of their subjects, it is not necessary to buy them - take something that is worn continuously.
2. Problems with the facility, of course we won't charge for example a house :) or the car in 3.0 :) we are talking about a personally wearable objects, preferably solid ( not clothing), clothing can be, it is checked on conditionally disposable fabric bracelets and just a test (paper). But theoretically, unlike a normal solid object, with strict processes some (Laundry/dry cleaners/stretching or compression) may be a little loose... Please do not try to cheat :) the type to hide a clock in your pants and take a picture :) not gonna cut it. The binding is done on a photo with the consciousness of the operator, so the bound would be exactly what the operator sees and understands the statement as an object, not hidden in things. (I just already faced with same "smart").
I didn't have to see objects that cannot be processed or the quality would come out different from the standard. So there are no pitfalls (in a long practice I do not know).
3. Procurement of the BH can certainly buy somewhere else (probably on aliexpress), though not all of them are true BH, many (most) - painted wood, BH elementary Dorogoe at a cost to the Chinese cheap sharpened pieces. But someone found it normal and wrote about it, you can expect to find links or ask me on the forum. However, I repeat, the meaning of the action is that you can use items from your everyday life. I remember loaded relative clock very large in size the arbiter - so it turned out no worse than on the broad billet of BH, but in a year the glass exploded (I wrote here), but he was a hard er in it (was aiming relatives, the boobies, with nasihatleri attitude to HLS, whose body began to.... and he was sorry for them because there legs began to fail, and something else, that have overloaded the thing).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 20:01

In other words - briefly. Can any naduvateli and wearable items of things to handle. And for many it will be convenient for those that don't need to wear causing social issues in the specific subject. on hand.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 21:26

On the received customer requests :)
Added to the list of available charging points products of AMB, the usual cost of 10 tons, the discount period =6tr.

Очки АМБ. Зарядка очков.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 23:24

It is very convenient 2.2 BJ from ebony, a similar can't find. Hours do not wear)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 23:27

Maybe then it makes sense to take the card on OS 2.2+, as far as she for power comparable to the subject charged?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 0:45

They are identical )
The bracelet also has a local effect, because it covers meridians of hand/foot. It's good :-)
Map "stretch" effect around the cocoon. And can also be used in other ways (look up about the use of water, "infused" on this map where it was.
It is also good )
But different )

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 0:49

Michael, charging points, the SBA those that have previously been self-inflicted properties of three-pointers of the N-version does not fit? You need to order?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 0:51

well, still better the new.... on top of the three-pointers that doesn't feel right :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:42

And how about another coupon to add to the list of "long-forgotten BJ 4.0"? so few write about him.I think that many would like to buy it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:58

hmm.... I 5 minutes think :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:02

well, persuaded :)
added translation exercises БЖ4.0
actual normal price 50t, discount period =30t
БЖ4.0 Зарядка предмета.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28

All the more adds will not :) and then the whole price would be there :) :) :)
I think for many this is a great opportunity to expand your Arsenal :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 23:18

The people had questions on what to do if charging want priobresti a new subject, and he mail will come only after some time and may not be able to end the action. Calm - you can order a charge, to pay, and photos to send later, as the availability what to charge.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 17:03

Михаил_ wrote:But someone found it normal and wrote about it, you can expect to find links or ask me on the forum.
This is better for AMB or Spectrum ?

https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/MOFRGO-N ... 33edFozN7w

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Aug 07, 2018 21:48

Михаил_ wrote: But someone found it normal and wrote about it, you can expect to find links or ask me on the forum.

I have a contact with the seller and can help. You can make a purchase via etsy.com or ebay. If I remember correctly, a month ago the price was about $ 16.

Here is a good choice: https://wellery.ru/6-derevyannye-braslety#page-5

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 0:18

Here's another option from ebony :)