Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Андрей С.
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Apr 02, 2014 20:22

:lol: :ay
And I thought this year, no one played. Well... I really don't read, just read the message but didn't even think about its veracity :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Apr 02, 2014 20:30

Маг.нет wrote:"Feel the idea of a" new Sri
so the product that I did not cling, clung to a bright new signal HF, which is hooked up in the range of ideas with him and pauseinterval.......
no, it's not an illusion, I work well appropriate filters, the signal is bright enough and developed accordingly.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Apr 02, 2014 21:30

Generally interesting... until now I considered cutting off the external motivational signal solely a domestic issue that is associated primarily with the presence of leads and resonances, respectively, in their absence - it is easier to cut an external signal, the presence and high degree of casemate - almost impossible.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 0:35

Маг.нет wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:"Feel the idea of a" new Sri
so the product that I did not cling, clung to a bright new signal HF, which is hooked up in the range of ideas with him and pauseinterval.......
no, it's not an illusion, I work well appropriate filters, the signal is bright enough and developed accordingly.

Sincerely, MAG.no
well, not the illusion, but not the ISS-4 and another product easy manipulation :) it was necessary for me to razvernutsya on April 1 :)
:)
and, at the same time, once again to remind you how easily illusions can be made from scrap bricks :)
but usually I do not abuse it :) (more precisely - do not drink :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 09, 2014 20:16

So, a little about new :)
1. It has been experimentally established for the combined product: 2.2+Stoppage+Fairing+ new method of "exercise" in one bottle. The result was so good that I decided this option to deliver as a separate product. This is a mix I did glasba in the presence of AMB I and 3.0 and the availability of any other version. I just had a blank workpiece and the choice of what to do in a particular situation - the problem was such, it was necessary to exclude the background from external influence while in the area for collective use to the group.
Since the "Fairing" is created as a special product and inside it is a tricky module to steer the correct interaction of the products with each other, it is, as it joined the system as a whole. Stoppage formally included in the fairing, but in the new version the stronger it is updated separately, and 2.2 is applied as the device is closer to a snapshot of the processes and physics of the cocoon that gives the most simple in the here and now.
The result is a BJ 2.2 OS+ (fairing+stoppage), which is very effective as a progressive "screen" does not interfere with your creative interaction with the outside world. Plus the technique is "drawing" all three products are more powerful and efficient (analogue broadcast).

New product will appear in the office next week (landmark - Monday-Tuesday) and will cost 10K.R.
Well used pair (two arms or two legs) that can be used and beginners (as a first product).
Compared to purchase 2.2 + card, blister + disk stoppage (stoppage shown in the product is approximately equal to the disk capacity) - 4T/p/ immediate savings.
Until the 15th of may on this version declare discount - allopregnane price 8T. R.

PS I did this when I noticed that being in the great community attuned to your process of people (about 40 people were there) very annoying the need a controlled detuning them, or if the process begins to tighten purely on the level of external direct signals (the perception of these people directly, the sound-picture, etc.). Need to rid yourself of the need to build up in "manual" mode, in the absence of the opportunity to be out-of-process. (I will limit this description, the details are on a personal level and I don't want to make the forum)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 0:04

New 2. We developed a fun device, which is almost the same theme - eliminate external interference at all levels of the cocoon and maintain a personal creative-especially soft space here and now (not quite the same as a buffer zone of PC, because the interaction is enhanced in the zone buffer, where it is shown the private world of the operator, but in this world). Electronic device, connects the power to the USB connector (consumes 5 volts).
Can replace the first two IIM-a as the harmonizer. Plus has a powerful function of creating a supportive space for creativity (or the point from which it emanates). An excellent mechanism for the "design" of the workplace or to help restore itself.
Mechanisms involved in the product and has been read MAG.net when April fools day I joked about исн4 (well, according to he read the part that is more consistent исн4 a few other bits)
By the way the cost of the product will be relatively loyal to 35T.
The sale will be in the middle of next week.
The working title of F1 :) the name comes from the common usage in the technical computer world, the term firewall is not so much a "wall of fire", as a system of protection against "left-wing" info-influences, allowing, however, to work normal info-exchange.

F1 includes the functions of IIM, stoppage and partially СК1М (or rather last - reworked slightly).
Be warned that F1 will use several variants of the housing for the electronics unit, depending on the availability and ease of production. Please do not ask questions about that on "one photo, and in the presence of another"; functionally and as part of the "emitter", all the versions are identical.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 0:32

New 3.
Completely redone a number of cartridges Vх designed to integrate the skills of perception of the informational component of reality and navigation in it.
Now, instead of cartridges will be a corresponding set of translations. the names and quantity - will remain the same.
The broadcast will be available free for participants of the "club broadcasts" starting from the first stage participate in the club.
It is expected a significant strengthening of the effectiveness of

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 0:40

Information about the "club" will be published in the next few days.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02

Михаил_ wrote:so, a little about new :)
Well used pair (two arms or two legs) that can be used and beginners (as a first product).
That is recommended quantity is 2 or 4? Or anyone, in the sense of someone and one is enough, depending on the person?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:06

and 2 and 4 gives a very (very) powerful effect, tested experimentally in the not enough regular conditions.
I think in a normal situation and completely depends on the 1st ... so to speak from the ability to a lot of trouble :) or create your own adventure.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00

Михаил_ wrote:the Working title of F1 :) the name comes from the common usage in the technical computer world, the term firewall is not so much a "wall of fire", as a system of protection against "left-wing" info-influences, allowing, however, to work normal info-exchange.
Oh, yeah, and I thought it was my marking of the principle has been interpreted in "that" time was set on the signal, the first thing "seen" is the "wall of fire" - the fire ring separating (and interlocking on top of the flames), and inside the feeling of Freedom, in words that is difficult to convey, but that often can be tested when removed on significant distance from the cities and into the world of untouched nature, you don't care, no connection - no one will bother you left in the society processes configured to separate the flow and do not create disturbances, attention focuses in the here and now and the immersion in nature, rather the process can be experienced as a transition of consciousness from the external position to the internal (the dissociation-Association) and gradually, after the "open world" and the world begins to unfold - there is a perception of natural processes, in which is included the whole body and consciousness on the level of meaning, begins to read the algorithms, which are implemented through natural processes and watching "points of engagement" - including in nature, I could mention how (or rather by what) are some mechanisms of my interactions, can be part of the new challenges that describe the state of "separation from society", without "vicoletti" of processes rather than in such situation to do to create something new or implement the current - on demand.
This is from experience, but in reality it can benefit to study.......

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 17:01

Condition cool. Society as a viscous mass moved, tack. A state of peace and freedom. I had a dog when I lived a few days in the forest hundreds of miles from civilization. Just rasslablyatsya and bastard

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Thu Apr 10, 2014 19:55

Михаил_ wrote:and 2 and 4 gives a very (very) powerful effect, tested experimentally in the not enough regular conditions.
I think in a normal situation and completely depends on the 1st ... so to speak from the ability to a lot of trouble :) or create your own adventure.
That is, living in the endless adventure from 2 and above, okay :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 18, 2014 13:53

2.2 OS+ arrive at the office tonight.
F1 - after the weekend.
for club broadcasts we have a little prepared in the technical plan :) soon will publish the conditions of getting them.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:01

Михаил_ wrote:so, a little about new :)
1. It has been experimentally established for the combined product: 2.2+Stoppage+Fairing+ new method of "exercise" in one bottle. The result was so good that I decided this option to deliver as a separate product. This is a mix I did glasba in the presence of AMB I and 3.0 and the availability of any other version. I just had a blank workpiece and the choice of what to do in a particular situation - the problem was such, it was necessary to exclude the background from external influence while in the area for collective use to the group.
Since the "Fairing" is created as a special product and inside it is a tricky module to steer the correct interaction of the products with each other, it is, as it joined the system as a whole. Stoppage formally included in the fairing, but in the new version the stronger it is updated separately, and 2.2 is applied as the device is closer to a snapshot of the processes and physics of the cocoon that gives the most simple in the here and now.
The result is a BJ 2.2 OS+ (fairing+stoppage), which is very effective as a progressive "screen" does not interfere with your creative interaction with the outside world. Plus the technique is "drawing" all three products are more powerful and efficient (analogue broadcast).
Experimentally tested in a very combat. All fully corresponds to the description :ay

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Apr 24, 2014 17:15

Michael planned when placing information on the club and consideration of the subject application.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 19:03

1. And why it was necessary to apply without basic information on the club? I have a very big temptation prematurely filed application to reject :)
2. Planned a week ago... or fifteen. Some pressed for time, but at least we are technically now ready to service requests of the first stage of the club, and the second will not come immediately :)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Apr 24, 2014 19:19

Thank you, I hope you will not reject :)

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 21:56

I'm sorry, may have missed. And where will be placed the old club and where do you need to apply in PM?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Apr 24, 2014 22:08

All of them will be announced, and info, and to submit an application :)

ЕленаР

Post by ЕленаР » Fri Apr 25, 2014 0:48

Михаил_ wrote:1. And why it was necessary to apply without basic information on the club? I have a very big temptation prematurely filed application to reject :)
so we have an even greater temptation, since such a position - "Access to the club" - added in the accounts of the broadcast and the button "apply" is active!! :)
Андрей С. wrote:all of them will be announced, and info, and to submit an application :)
Andrew, what topic to catch this info? Here or in Broadcast? )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 0:56

And they came with nets to catch the old :)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Ольга К » Sat Apr 26, 2014 14:01

BJ OS 2.2+ (fairing+stoppage) in the office.
Браслет жизни 2.2ОС+ (обтекатель+стопмагия)

The same is in the form of a plastic card
Карта 2.2ОС+ (обтекатель + стопмагия)

Вячеслав Л.

Post by Вячеслав Л. » Mon Apr 28, 2014 14:50

1. And why it was necessary to apply without basic information on the club? I have a very big temptation prematurely filed application to reject
Dear Michael,you are right, sorry for prematurely filed application.
Rely on your boundless loyalty and generosity and hope in spite of our haste, the adoption of the club.

Thank
With respect
Vyacheslav L.