Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 17:18

Until a plan is good, the next couple of years I think will be no change, well if there will be other thoughts :) :) :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Apr 10, 2016 22:45

Байес wrote:one of the most Paphlagonia products
Do you happen to have missed the point that the UK can put Pandora? This symbiosis is a kind of upgrade, and recent. About it on the webinar was on the forum, like no, because someone could not miss this moment...

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:00

Missed, it seems.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:26

Yes, there is such a moment.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 22:51

Produced a new stream called "information immune system", helps to remove parasitic programs from the cocoon (external implants) and to prevent re-infestation. More later in the profile subject.
AI ( sorry for the pun, AI in the sense of exercises, but in the sense of Infinite), occupies 2 slots, t/e/ base price will be 1000/month.
Will appear in the office tomorrow.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed Apr 13, 2016 22:58

I don't found the stream(. It is a substitute for I2? And when KB2 is?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 0:58

I2 not being here :) Stream is a one, the I2 is completely different. Even the hookups are close. Tomorrow is not yet over (that's the hours in Moscow before midnight) and I'm in the process of adding.
KB2 - soon, a lot of energy given to T2 now and other processes, that tested professional nurse for their Japanese domestic market produced from ' 72 to this day, which uses similar principles, but more primitive and with the use of high voltage (in I2 is not high). In the Russian market this is known as chair helstrom (a gold piece of greenery about the price), but they are weak, the nurse 3 times more powerful.... Because the Japanese they have no dog in this thread has eaten, we have to be aware of, especially with them going their partnership processes....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:07

Added :) (in the study) and a description (in a separate topic). Tomorrow the reviews will lay out, they have me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 14:09

I forgot to write that the probes most versions of BJ again came to the office and are present in large enough quantities (threw around 1000pcs each version, although last time it was enough a very long.....)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Jun 07, 2016 19:03

Thank you for the samples! While test!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:29

The main thing is not to overdo it ( with probes ), they can also overload yourself, especially if different and pile up a lot. As the nation probes arbiter loaded I saw.... So that the accuracy :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:50

At the moment we have stopped our delivery 2.4 format leather+metal, and temporarily returned 2.4 on the black tree, and later go 2.4 on a dark but not black tree(polisandr). Return to the form factor of the "band office" I mean more different than the classic link on the tree of possible late.
The remains of the leather in the 2.4 is presented Envenom narrow bracelets. Instead of a today, will do the h/d with a large number svetlyh veins (bi-colored). Plus the fact that they are "dimensionless" and for sure everything will fit.

Алексей Е.

Post by Алексей Е. » Fri Jul 22, 2016 22:30

Oh! This is good news!
My 2.4 for 4 months has turned into something wearable) :ap

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:13

:) Yes ? .... tree more reliable.... although I see here, some more than a year and 2.4 in order (skin).
In General, I ordered a big batch of workpieces for 2.4 which has reduced their cost and took the cheaper wood. The result of this decision became possible. While it will be.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:48

Михаил_ wrote:see here some of the year 2.4, and fine (leather)
my (skin) fairly quickly (2-3 months). broke one of the straps 2, where the tail of the strap is inserted. Torn from wear, not from "one-time hit something".
+ "stud" ever touches the clothes is not very convenient.
Good old tree is comfortable and familiar. Fishing line on it to change no problem...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:22

Well, OK, so put the Chinese solid C-minus :) and use the tree. It just no special measures were not cost-effective was quite to this, cheap version of BJ.... but to raise the price very much not like. By the way, we chose a long time this type of (leather) from the piles of other including the parameters of quality.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:51

Владмосква wrote:
my (skin) fairly quickly (2-3 months). broke one of the straps 2, where the tail of the strap is inserted. Torn from wear, not from "one-time hit something".
Good old tree is comfortable and familiar. Fishing line on it to change no problem...
Prompt pozh-that where to take the fishing line/elastic in return torn? :) Things like the type of factory can not find...

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50

АлексейАлександрович wrote:
Владмосква wrote:
Prompt pozh-that where to take the fishing line/elastic in return torn? :) Things like the type of factory can not find...

Go to a sewing shop (buttons,fabric,thread, etc.).

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:06

Went to a number of these stores, searched through Yandex, the maximum that I found this spandex 1mm. But it is not. On the hand, not comfortable to wear, too soft a rubber. I want to find exactly how the source was.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Jul 24, 2016 15:01

Yes fully and their thickness are different. Quit called Fig. Spandex are best, but fragile, short-lived and not very aesthetically pleasing.

https://www.lelekahobby.ru/catalog/3657/40334/

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 24, 2016 16:00

Mnogometrovoy spandex works fine, if you get 3 or 4 threads simultaneously (I have anklets were collected, worked to the replacement thread is Sooooo long.) But to stick these few lines isn't easy.... When burst Assembly really not enough at all, otherwise every bracelet will leave a lot of time.
The thread where you usually are assembled is called "elastomeric thread for beading (TPU) DN-1 article Gamma
http://www.firma-gamma.ru/retail/
in retail, this "Needle" for example.
that is about the http://shop.firma-gamma.ru/good/2553381212/
thickness 1mm, black color is 19, although inside easily goes anywhere (not always for the right stock). The easiest way in retail, take in the nearest handicraft store.

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Sun Jul 24, 2016 17:30

Yes, I also children doing multithreaded.
Used to do 2 units to 1 mm. is very easy to pass through, but as experience has shown - rush.
Began to make 3 pieces are passed without problems.
And for different bracelets of different color. in this respect it is good for 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 red, blue, green and black

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:56

Thank you, colleagues)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 14:52

Those who read only here, I note that we are completing the interview process for passing the seminar 1-4, without the admission interview is not possible.
This seminar set is probably the last in this calendar year, and for some time to come.
This time the seminar(s) will be due to the presence of tested and proven practice on the use of I2 in the "Dives" under the special enhanced session system via the Internet. This has its pluses and minuses. Plus the fact that you can not take leave, not to have expenses for the trip and to stay at home. The downside is that the full-time practice in a special energy places, usually more efficient.
To compensate for the "remote" practices, in addition to I2 (and "cap" but rather a spheroid over a group) is not yet compulsory full-time seminarians in the fall: pick up in Moscow or the Moscow region. As will be notified in advance. The meeting will be held in the period September-November will be a duration of 3 days (Friday-Saturday-Sunday), there will be repeated practice basic group. The meeting will be free. Those who have a problem with the arrival/dear/leave of absence can not participate in it. During the seminar we will also be holding practices for their strengthening seminarians enrolled 1-4 earlier. And for Muscovites there will probably be a repeat of a number of practices additionally in person 1 or 2 times during the reading of the 1-4.
The reading will be given the evening in Moscow, from 8 to late.
In General, the group picked the optimal size, but then someone didn't say "aaaaaaaa where I was(a), why wasn't I notified" and so, I write also here.
If someone wants to get to the event, you need to:
1. interview readintheshade dog gmail.com readintheshade - Skype, this is the last (and first:) ) time given the new rules, you can avoid recommended before the seminar, dip. Although I still recommend - the results will be better and brighter and themes work with all the different information pieces in the cocoon in particular, and so it will be easier for urabotat...
2. if the interview is passed successfully, what I will say on hold, to pay for the actual part to test connection (it will be 1-2 days before).
The dates of August 15-21.
The cost of the 1st theme in rubles 25T at the current rate, there are family discounts, children under 18 free start, the repeaters 20% of the payment, the repeaters listening to this fall and winter themes 1-2 not pay for repeat 1-2 if you go at 3-4 (3-4 pay full price).
You can go 1-2 and then (not known when) 3-4. Either all at once, not on the other beats.
Payment is made through a dealer (after the interview!).
Time left less than 2 weeks (given the fact that the final composition of the unit will be installed prior to beginning to solve all the issues with technical aspects.

In the future we will recruit a small group on theme 1, which will read in this situation, not me, and spend 2-3-4 times in a year or two or, rarely, as a set of groups and applicants. Given the fact that now most of the applicants occlusal all I wanted, then next time will not be soon.
Thank you for your attention.<

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Mon Aug 01, 2016 21:12

It's still early, it was like -5% for the dealer. Is this relevant? And whether the seminar discount savings card?