Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:17

As ativos? its one place or what ??? :)
Or chicken? will pan-the chicken :)

card is original. It's the same thing.
At the time of use with the original object blurred between the card and the object. So tempfilepath will be both.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 01, 2011 17:45

Михаил_ wrote:How ativos? its one place or what ??? :)
As an option :)
Михаил_ wrote: Or chicken? will pan-the chicken :)
As an option the cat :)will cat 2.7? How to feel the cat?
Михаил_ wrote: card is original. It's the same thing.
Based on this:
Михаил_ wrote: Planned kits.
The system transfer.
2.0 1000R
2.1 2000P
2.5 10000r
2.6 10000r
2.7 12000r
2.8 12000r
Panacea 6000r
We get BJ 2.7 and 2.8 for the 12T.R? On properties they obtained as a panacea switched to the appropriate mode?
I understand that the panacea pendant cannot be copied?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 18:12

well, according to the properties Yes, but slightly better, ie there will not be a bit of the naturalness of what is in the bracelets with natural grass. But due to the fact that the complexity of the production for the different versions of the system transfer about one, had to leave only a small premium for the intellectual component plus limiting slightly random users (well, to start with 2.8 for example, you need to understand why). Earlier the price was a good protective factor that its going to benefit.
the pendant in any way. As native bracelets 2.7 and 2.8. Ie, they are still different from what is obtained from the system transfer. Pendant gets its properties due to materials, shape, manufacturing process and so on. I.e. multi-stage process. These things mimic emulator of course theoretically possible, but exact copies will not be released until they reach the level of direct materialization :) ie, the pendant squeezed the maximum out of the current technologies that are at different stages and components.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 18:15

I don't know what will happen when landing the 5th point on the system transfer and still advise not to check. This is such a Council.
And the cat runs away after the contagion :)
Out Basil did after cats 2.0 single instance of the cat "cure", so what?
first he'll get rid of him could not, although willing were two, but insurmountable obstacles they were shielded from this kitten. And then still took it. And he writes to me - the new owners have scolded him there for something, and then the house began to burst and explode glass objects :) in short if you believe that you can control magical cat, you can try. But I wouldn't be overly zealous.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 18:38

checked. (about 5 different). not suggest, you can't do it(well there's smoke from the ears will go or even what it would be). Although generally a great space for some experiments. But I would recommend it's probably just with stickers to hold the freedom to manipulation more. In the system of migration rather rigidly defined scope of work.

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 19:27

Michael_and my questions? :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 19:39

Natalyy wrote:Michael_and my questions? :oops:
answered above (pred. page)

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 20:31

Sorry, I may or may not look back or don't understand :?
I asked about the comparison of power obtained is 2.1, for example.
"And stickers "Panacea" without applied programs. Can be used actually as the product is a Panacea, charging (power system)". it's not a transfer system, like... How they can be used as a Panacea - they are just to carry in your pocket?
And above all more about the procedure itself...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 20:50

At the moment in the discussion of 3 areas:
1. "Stick-panacea sticker" - sticker with TO and the possibility of programming (only for programming, BJ Panacea - maloperation).
2. System transfer in different configurations (including 2.1), for self-charging their "vehicle" if it is a bracelet, the capacity will correspond to the commercial versions of this bracelet, but the media can be repeatedly changed, shifting (moving) properties from one to the other carriers.
3. The system of "one copy" the properties are the same as in section 2, but the charge is on your own media (bracelet) once without the possibility of transfer.

USB flash drive:
Михаил_ wrote:contains the program, simplify programming your own algorithms and ideas, copy information from various sources and so on. Complete "flash drive" dull work is actually BJ is a panacea, i.e. if no program, then these stickers will behave close to a simple adhesive piece of paper.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 22:12

MAG.noif this is the answer for me, thank you :)
But :)
there are "Stickers "Panacea" without applied programs. 3000r 5shtuk. Can be used actually as a product Panacea for charging (as charging system), for pasting on objects, and glass, to enhance BJ panacea or pendants panacea for programming (programming available to anyone without a flash-drive) and for any other purposes."
it's not a stick and not a transfer. it systems "1 copy"?

The ratio of power received Panaceas and 2.1 I want to understand, I now really need :oops:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 22:30

Pereprogrammirovat 2.1 a Panacea (even the bracelet), there will be less to demonstrate the quality 2.1 than 2.1 bracelet, as it will be the background of Panacea.
Charging system "transfer" and "one copy" are programming and additional treatment, according to this, the power of the stickers will be slightly smaller.

Although the question can be left, how many stickers Panacea can charge the bracelet in proportion to the charging system to "wrap" a Panacea, having established the multiplicity of labels.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22

Маг.нет wrote: 2. System transfer in different configurations (including 2.1), for self-charging their "vehicle" if it is a bracelet, the capacity will correspond to the commercial versions of this bracelet
It would fit the fact that the Crimean workpieces or on the black tree? And if I as a preset will take plastic, it will not affect capacity? Because tree species is affected by like, times said that BH properties of 2.1 more manifested?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38

1. You can repeat this process changing the workpiece. The old will lose the properties of 2.1, and a new one to find them. So there is a possibility to compare.
2. Properties of certain natural materials ( including ebony ) to synthesize difficult. We did not put such purpose. Ie BJ 2.0, 2.1, panacea, on the black tree, the tree itself adds a certain "flavor" of its own energy, powerful and in tune with BJ so that BJ it is not scored themselves. In the system of transfer or 1копия it is an analogue of our industrial charging. Ie if You put her on the harvesting of ebony, and it will be real (for example on eBay I have seen these bracelets, but for what it really is ebony - I can not vouch), we obtain the analogue of the BZ respectively. version on the black tree - full. If you put the Crimean blank - we get the analogue of the BZ on the Crimean harvesting and so on.
But in General, when using the system transfer, the result will be some (a little) more powerful than only from billets.
The reason for this is that at the time of another object, they BOTH work as a weight BJ, well, that is more powerful and more advanced technology.

Otherwise, I prefer to wait for feedback from the first users, not to engage it in analysis :) it will be a bit more objective.

Yes. In the system 1копия to charge one item gets 1 sticker. That's enough.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33

Михаил_ wrote:Yes. In the system 1копия to charge one item gets 1 sticker. That's enough.
The size of the charged object somehow limited? If you stick to something large, properties will not weaken?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:30

Designed to charge something like bracelets and other relatively big things. I have feedback concerning the operation of labels in native mode (without any programming). These reviews talking about good enough performance when working with large objects. But we have these initial objectives did not put. So that you can check, and is designed for Wearables.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:58

I think the bath 2.1 to do. And long time thinking about the treatment of sex, 17kv.m room, under the linoleum a couple of pieces I think 2.0 will not be superfluous :) What if you charge 2.0 mixer in which to prepare the screed?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 21:09

Voffka at all points possible.
The office got today:
1. the entire line of "transfer" (2.0, 2.1, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, the panacea)
2. kits home 50pcs stickers included
3. kits 5pcs stickers without extra programs
4. sets USB flash drive 10pcs included
5. sets the "auto" 10pcs of stickers included
6. sets 1копия for BJ 2.0 and 2.1 (one sticker in hand :) I mean on one BZ)
7. at the end of the week should go kits "youth" and "youth-small".

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... /panaceya/

for пп5 and пп7 with me description :)

8. held a small presentation of the technology transfer and the stickers panacea in the option house. In this sense, put "brutal" (joke) experiments on Lily :) and other employees in the office glass in the corridor facing high... put a sticker there, and I don't believe that will be felt directly in the office. Lily on the chair, climbed :) then I realized that nothing :)
Then watching the action on the sealing of the office stickers :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:06

The image in the form of a pendant on the sticker is some kind of ancient artifact? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25

This image of pendant Panacea.
Question, the active part of the whole sticker, or you can separate the part of the picture, and if you cut only one is a Panacea, it will be 100% stickers?
Well, about the stickers on their pendant, what can it give, if we strengthen then approximately how much? If you stick to the pendant 5, 10 stickers? How to Express the multiplicity of labels to BJ Panacea, how many pieces can fit 1 bracelet?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:30

At a panacea home. Stickers disposable? Once removed from the substrate stuck all, or can be laminated and used on different places?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:32

Маг.нет wrote:This image of the pendant is a Panacea.
This is understandable, I wonder where it is this form and the image on the pendant.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:00

Program P-flash drive that can consist and what ways of implementation mean, how they differ from active work with BJ Panacea? Where efficient location of labels after programming? Is it possible for them to program "mandala Stabilizer", both software and configuration?
What are the parameters embodied in the program "House," as this program interacts with the Operator, if I consciously wish to create a "bias" in the space of the program, will it interfere? Or contribute? Will adjust one way or the other instruments structuring the space "alien signal"?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56

Question, the active part of the whole sticker, or you can separate the part of the picture, and if you cut only one is a Panacea, it will be 100% stickers?
Well, about the stickers on their pendant, what can it give, if we strengthen then approximately how much? If you stick to the pendant 5, 10 stickers? How to Express the multiplicity of labels to BJ Panacea, how many pieces can fit 1 bracelet?

Sincerely, MAG.no
1. the whole area of the sticker covered active and unique information. Repeatability is, on the whole area of the duplication several times. i.e. across the two halves will be similar and powerful, but not identical completely. On the picture of the pendant information is less than in the second half, but it is important. In General, at least into 8 parts, in most cases it does not matter.
2. about the pendant - need to check, I don't know the exact quantitative data. Strengthen can.
On the phone, I make a bunch at some point the gain is transferred on a linear portion of the graph.
may put 1 sticker 1бж panacea (wide) - probably so. But generally there is a kind of.... not that otherness, but in General it is hard to compare. BJ is also good :) ie, one does not completely change. The real power of stickers is most evident on the glass mirror, and in this mode it ... :) don't know what to compare it to.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 03, 2011 13:05

Михаил_ wrote: In General, at least into 8 parts, in most cases it does not matter.
That is, if necessary reduce to accommodate, after cutting to pieces more efficient to stick all of the "sandwiches"? Or one of the parts will be able to work as a whole?
When cut into pieces TO be divided between parts or part will work as multiple labels TO one?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:41

Воффка wrote:
This is understandable, I wonder where it is this form and the image on the pendant.
no it is not an ancient artifact. Form came out "accidentally". in the process laid the necessary algorithms pendant