Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Марио
Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Марио » Mon Apr 28, 2014 16:25

Ольга_С wrote:BJ 2.2 OS+ (fairing+stoppage) in the office.

The same is in the form of a plastic card

Remember at the beginning of October last year, was the action! Everyone was allowed to test the card with similar functionality (Fairing+Stoppage). They still had the portrait of a Sphinx or a Dolphin, as anyone lucky! Michael card for the 7000 is the same thing that was in the October action, or something else?!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 20:03

it's much more powerful, but similar

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Thu May 01, 2014 2:38

Michael prompt:
1) the 2.2 OS+ wide, usually more powerful than the 2.2?
2) Stop the magic and the fairing will not interfere with the work of 2,6 2,7 panacea, Ah-artifacts?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 01, 2014 9:43

1. Yes
2. well read though about topmail.... of course not ( can not must)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri May 02, 2014 1:42

Michael card transfer OS 2.2+ is planned?

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Fri May 02, 2014 14:00

In the description of the BZ 2.2 OS+, it says "new" method of charging, in connection with this question:
if you remove one link (too big)not will it affect the work of BJ.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 02, 2014 19:27

ЗУРАБ. wrote:Michael card transfer OS 2.2+ is planned?
no, not planned, it is a complex product.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 02, 2014 19:31

НИККТО wrote:IN the description of the BZ 2.2 OS+, it says "new" method of charging, in connection with this question:
if you remove one link (too big)not will it affect the work of BJ.
naturally no effect, what's the difference?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 17, 2014 20:19

:) unpleasant change :) in policy sales.
1) I restore a ban on the sale of 3.0 S++ all in a row.
2) people first is an interview with me and then a sale occurs, it usually can be done in personal correspondence
3) for the implementation of this scheme and WITHDRAW these bracelets with all stores in full.
4) later, all outlets will get 1pcs sample demo that says "Demo" and a ban on its sale.

The final limitation and exceptions to it will not.
Those wishing to purchase 3.0 - I recommend to start earlier.
If you want older - have poperepisyvatsya with me some time, your presence on the forum and posts on it - is highly desirable.
The cause of entering constraints is trivial. Many people can get a surge condition from 3.0 which they are not able to manage (and this is NOT as the 3.0, but only a faint resemblance) and it can take a person from a state of stability, making it vulnerable due to secondary factors.
Itself as 3.0 makes a person completely invincible, but it does not apply to partial 3.0 and mental clues that many are conducted.
So this version is too hard to "move" operator in new condition, but does not guarantee its readiness to him. Not want to produce a situation when the people got behind the wheel of a "sports car" and not lost control.
Is it clear? :)
PS Please post the ACC. the text in the product description on the websites.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 23:44

I announce the creation of unique products, which can be conditionally called 4.0, the working title of "Projector" - the goal and purpose is to project their creative processes in the surrounding reality. This device works with light, sound and ... water .... and with the genome of the operator as a signature. The purpose of the device - slightly poznati distortion of the current state of the cocoon in order to improve the passage of HARMONIOUS world influences.
The application area is not limited.

Detailed product description will be in the club access.
Thus, I create some filter (automatic) on issues related to its acquisition by the principle (followed by some) - "give at once and more" - in other words, it's an automatic filter on the experience of using products of such a plan (3.0, Stabilizer, etc.)
The indicative deadlines for the receipt of the first copies on sale in mid-end of July.
The price will be relatively affordable, more accurately will be determined later, during the transfer of the production from the first sample to the series, the benchmark should be considered the price of the base stabilizer (t/e/ 60 +-).
The device will not allow harmonious world impact, but it does not limit its potential....
In other words - use it as "scrap" will not work in any way - there is, in principle, as in fact in all my articles, is a hard structural constraint the principle underlying will not drive the destructive signal.

Now such things can be as important as stabilizers.... because in the world there is a lot of interesting processes. In our country, too - there is a process creating a clear and positive trend, which need structural support on a creative level. In other words, to give the opportunity will manifest itself to those who can fill the world with bright colors and personalities and in this way to support positive change in the world.

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:43

Oh! I understand what it was. I was just recently thinking on the subject of creativity in business, factors hampering this creativity to manifest in full and how to make these factors to remove.
Damn it! Michael, You are always the topic at the right time. I recorded the purchase of this product.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:18

On this news are still not finished :) Alfa-Vit - a new product consisting of a computer program and set of special cards...
Program You say a phrase (the target) or random word... first came into his head, but bearing in mind its a certain goal. (in Russian)
The program finds for You the 7 points in time in which the supplied card needs to be folded in the correct sequence....
You put 7 ... alarms on your phone and start the process :) this allows you to base the trend is your target process on real trends of the world - in other words to make the world accelerate your processes....

Yes, the name is written as needed :) and all at your leisure I propose to think about the true meaning of the Russian word alphabet.

In the future we are going to make another equally funny, but more intelligent :)
Set program+ card will appear on sale approximately in the area of 20-25 Jun.
And will have a very reasonable cost (landmark 20t)
In General, this "tool" could be considered an addition to the stabilizer or some kind of stabilizer on the contrary :) and the power and efficiency effects similar to the stabilizer...
You can say so - You get the sentence the deployment of its "shadow" or projection on the multidimensional fabric of the world and processes in it, and it happens in areas of the world (see stabilizer) in time and in relation to your relative position (You and World).

It's probably one of the most fun developments of the last time :) Including power and efficiency ....

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05

:shock: the farther into the forest....

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16

ПрактикОМ wrote:the farther into the forest....
THE MORE INTERESTING!!! :)

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Fri Jun 06, 2014 23:21

Михаил_ wrote:Program, You say a phrase (the target) or random word... first came into his head, but bearing in mind its a certain goal. (in Russian)
The program finds for You the 7 points in time in which the supplied card needs to be folded in the correct sequence....
You put 7 ... alarms on your mobile and begin to process it allows to base the trend is your target process on real trends of the world - in other words to make the world accelerate your processes....
Very cool! :D it's straight and hard and soft trails for skoronski :ay it is necessary to take))

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05

What is it like solitaire Medici :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08

Well, there are some similarities, only one has no reference to time (if it is not there to introduce yourself, which can be useful if you know how), and the concept of the card system was completely different plus works exactly the sequence, t/e/ folded word in every moment. So more like something else.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Jun 11, 2014 0:29

Hello Michael. I understand that the product is alpha-Vit can be used to work with goals? Can you tell us more? I'm still in these things new, not good, so ask :oops: . With Respect :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05

Yes, you can use for operate purposes. Will talk in detail when will be published the description of the product, while only the announcement.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Jun 11, 2014 23:29

A big thank you to Michael.

ВитиаМ

Post by ВитиаМ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 19:17

After the seminar was a better sense of their integrity, that much was clear without words and explanations, I want to develop further in the right direction, Michael, take the experiment, please!

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Fri Jul 11, 2014 13:57

Hello Michael. Tell me when approximately will be available your new product alpha-Vit? I already purchased! :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 14:09

About today I expect to get with him in the office :) the resistance of the medium is very large :) ... that consumables are gone.... funny the way it is....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:16

Today ALFAVIT will be in the office :) will be interesting action to it :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 20:29

Михаил_ wrote:Today ALFAVIT will be in the office :) will be interesting action to it :)
And here it was not :)
I was even there :) and ALFAVIT was with me.... and he will be now on Monday :)
because for some odd but obvious reason, came a shortage and paracompact... instead of cards 6-7-8 somehow got double-0-2-3 - although it's impossible to :)
Monday will be the second attempt...

At the same time declares share - for 1 week. 3 sets for the price of 2 :)
And why are so many explain a little later today in the relevant thread ....