Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Шломо
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Шломо » Tue Dec 03, 2013 15:05

and is there any relevant literature for practice with map "Hypnosis"?

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:17

Map-hypnosis
Taking the card self-hypnosis or anything from her do not feel
To start work it is necessary to include mental
After its activation there is a treatment for head
Keep a map of hypnosis in the hands (or just get ready for it) and doing self-hypnosis
And so a few times a day until the desired result:)
My result came quickly ( the second day) with a little self belief
With a larger goal I have to work:)

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Dec 04, 2013 15:47

clear.Thank You Moon!

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Dec 20, 2013 23:27

about humanity 5

someone here wrote, like Bhagwati that began to pass cars in those situations when it seems to be impossible, and passed with such an enviable constancy as much as you wonder :)
while this is happening, and driving other people :)

we will continue to observe the behavior of people changes not yet noticed, although still not particularly paying attention, well, the previous humanity long since I have :)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Fri Dec 20, 2013 23:34

100%! People all around are responsive and kind, all want to help, please - awesome! :)

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:08

initially even worrying about the habit:)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 16:29

Михаил_ wrote:
Галкина wrote:Will there be a synergistic effect from the use together of the old and new versions of the products?
The effect of sharing will certainly be.
By the way, I carry 5 cards and 3 of the road companions.(old)

emphasis mine
Багвати wrote:I Can say with confidence that the new generation of humanity just veeeery strong!!! Works instantly and everyone who I gave! Reviews are the best!:)
Michael_, some doubts gnaw about АЧ5. Given that this is a new, 5th version, one card "necessary and sufficient" or multiple instances of the Artifact Humanity 5 will have a proportionally stronger effect?
and it would be desirable in a microsocium to awaken that humanity, and something about her, some people in my microenvironment, seems to have forgotten.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 16:38

and another question about a relatively new izlenme - card "freedom of consciousness mode is the ocean." acts quickly and powerfully, I appreciated and loved it. the essence of the question: is it possible to carry constantly? just as I wear all the time "rules.m.sex.energy" and "youth economy"? Or there may be situations when disconnect from societyprovided by the card "freedom of consciousness", would be undesirable? If it could be then: in which situation is a disconnection from society is not?
thank you in advance for your reply.
thank you for what You are doing.
and happy New year to all! :o :D az (31st I was on duty in the morning and at night, so congratulations to all in advance)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 16:44

I think it's just you and determine whether you have to be a situation in which the disconnection from society will be spam :) I have a Cure-all works including this mode almost since its inception and I have never disabled (at least consciously), on the contrary, several times I tried to make it more pronounced. But I have neither the desire nor need to stay in the thick of social games (I have a very narrow social circle), and someone has such a need may be...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 17:01

Andrew S., thank you for the answer! but I actually had in mind - when the situation may arise that requires the connection to society? at least an abstract example...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 29, 2013 21:43

I am not aware of this situation... want to ooperational - there is a spectrum and so on... and is cooked in an illusion? why? just for all that need to hear and listen to society, but to remain in a state of adequate (cooking in society is not fully adequate)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 23:38

understood, thanks a lot!
and about the second question?
...doubts about АЧ5. Given that this is a new, 5th version, one card "necessary and sufficient" or multiple instances of the Artifact Humanity 5 version will have a proportionally stronger effect?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 29, 2013 23:48

well, firstly I drive with him and a few old - because they turned up under the arm :)
I often travel with relatives and then distribute them mentally at all
the second is the product of a series of Ah, eating energy, that is a lot of course be more powerful, but enough "fuel" ? I have that in abundance ....
thirdly ... well, not proportionally but more strong, although the environment can also be approached through the spectrum of the YDF, specchietto...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:48

yeah, I see features, thank you.
using special equipment operated, especially since there the place itself is bad - yet without any visible effect, although in the process I will ship enormously. so - I will repeat the cleaning.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Feb 12, 2014 17:54

Михаил_ wrote:at the remains of the card transfer 2.0 and 2.1 are announced sale - 30% off when you purchase any pair of cards. The number of cards is limited!
Was the last card transfer 2.1 - 2 pieces.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Feb 12, 2014 17:59

Михаил_ wrote:for a long time That discounts were not :) in connection with the renewal of the series Ah
declared a clearance sale old type
travel
keys and doors
road
humanity (as far as I know has ended but apparently there are a couple of pieces in the "Artifacts")
at the reduced price of -50%
until the completion of the inventory (there is 1-2 pieces of each type).

in General, the relevance of these products did not become less - so catch the moment....

Were only stickers Travel - 6 pieces 1950 RUB.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Feb 12, 2014 18:01

Михаил_ wrote: removed from the production and sale of the program to the modulator.
the remains of the warehouse are sold at 50% discount.
v8 navigation - the future is 1 PCs
v9 navigation, distance left 2 PCs
v10 navigation (probability) left 2 PCs
v11 navigation links between the sites was 4 PCs
v12 total consolidate study left 2 PCs
v14 causes left 2 PCs

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01

I plan to shoot production PC on physical media in their current form all the options.
Maybe there's a substitute, perhaps - will not. ( in the sense of replacement - another media format type, etc.)
The reason for the withdrawal - now it is not easy to produce technically.(manufacturing is undergoing some changes in the territorial and equipment).
For this reason, physical inventory is final.
What's going to happen.we'll see.
There is another PC in the broadcast....
the physical media is convenient in that in some cases use both p-flash drive only on a completely different level with a personal extension of the buffer at the expense of each unit of media.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:18

released Sri-4, and exceeds capacity of the ISB-3. Now think how to deal with pricing and to whom it can sell ....
well, just when you consider that the ISS-3 had to withdraw once the wife of a well-known oligarch against her will.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Apr 02, 2014 0:54

how, then, do rigorous selection? through personal consultation, any products remember there is a filter :)
but the price intuitively :?

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:27

Михаил_ wrote:well, just when you consider that the ISS-3 had to withdraw once the wife of a well-known oligarch against her will.
this is a hint to the determination of prices? :)
or husband became a millionaire and a billionaire?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:40

АлексейН wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:well, just when you consider that the ISS-3 had to withdraw once the wife of a well-known oligarch against her will.
this is a hint to the determination of prices? :)
or husband became a millionaire and a billionaire?
we immediately see that the Forum is not the entire read, this story is partially described here, without specifying individuals, and it including the affected at the initial stage of rapid rise in Sri-3 more than 2 times, the first copies of the lucky ones able to purchase at the rate of 60 krub/PCs, the current value can be found in the window. "Feel the idea of a" new Sri is funny, when its power is quite soft and pleasant.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15

Looks like "bad bargain" tuned to the signal better, the softness vanished, though, and without reloading, but sack exactly.......
Had a look at the ranges and in light of recent economic and political events many think the signal would be very useful, it is in the upper range so bright that egregorial signals pushes into the background in amplitude, it can be a huge plus - can on their own to reduce dependence on foreign Intrusive egregorial motivation (mean including States, currently the "information war" highly processed "flavored propaganda" that significantly interfere with normal life - distorts the perception of reality, is now a notice even you need not go far on the forum looking for specific threads, many people, even those not specifically trained, it becomes clear who where the "winds blow" and whose problems they solve), but it may for someone be a big minus (but for some reason it seems on this forum there are very few, at least among those who are "delayed"), for those who can't motivate themselves and/or control - select external motivation without sacrificing their freedoms (for example choice). I.e., with this device, it may be possible in spite of external impact to choose what for (its values and ideals) to live and how to exercise their (not "someone" imposed) needs and opportunities.......
And this is just one of the aspects which can be considered a lot.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 02, 2014 19:29

well, I've worked on the classical scheme applied in this world to create the illusion :)
Let's start about fun.
Funny 1. I have written the above text is an April fools joke :)
I was here a couple of times managed to play ... and I thought I was probably too sweet. :) and we have to fix it....
then I acted according to the classics.
products исн4 not yet planned....
a story about withdrawal is true. All... she's really been published before. And the person in it got the wife of one famous man, brother of a famous (very) mayor.
Having read the MAG.no. - there is, but in a different product.
Has also other properties. Total I just put together a mental fake :) including to demonstrate how it's done usually.
A little bit of truth, a link to the actual story, a link to something real, but not from this thread and - voila ! no one noticed that 1 APR :)
so usually produce a manipulation of the perception of all other days in the year, those who are accustomed with your perception to manipulate :)

About the real product - a little later.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 19:45

Damn, I too read all mental (apparently, since, as Michael allows the mental), and on a conscious level all resulted in my scribble in the subject "External world" on OM :) Well - well. An unexpected progress. bi