Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

ММ
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by ММ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 22:42

Джейсон wrote:Yes, fully and their thickness are different. Quit called Fig. Spandex are best, but fragile, short-lived and not very aesthetically pleasing.

https://www.lelekahobby.ru/catalog/3657/40334/
Kto-nibud iz jivushih v Rossii mojet mne eti vislat threads? Oplatu garantiruyu

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 01, 2016 23:55

Thread made in CHINA. And see Department for beading - this will definitely be under a different name wherever there is. What else to wear beads? Such threads are very often used.
We had two days ago to say I'd buy you. But it's easier to find places, which are many. Everywhere.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 02, 2016 0:21

АлексейАлександрович wrote:it's still Early, it was like -5% for the dealer. Is this relevant? And whether the seminar discount savings card?
1. discount system for Seminary never rasplakalas. The dip made an exception, but they are not all the same seminars. Discount only on physical products (in translations of the discount inherent in the discounts for longer term purchases).
2. a 5% discount I considered pointing this price, the basic $ 400 at the current exchange rate, minus 5%% is 380х66 at the time of writing were. Due to the round sum, if the course would not fly in an unfavorable direction for clients I will not change.
T/e/ because everything is "from the dealer" I automatically a 5% discount taken into account, in General the real seminars it is usually taken into account at all, just those who do not deign to obtain a discount code and enter it into the system (and have them in the list of participants, respectively cannot be seen the dealer) are interrogated me with passion :) so the name of the dealer your gave me :) accounting for.... So in fact everyone pays 380.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 12, 2016 16:19

The seminar, which starts on Monday evening (20 hours).
Attention. All paid today I will send out basic information on conducting/listening/participation sign-in info.
Based on the information of the dealer and your reg. data on the Seminary website.
If someone has not paid for the day on Monday will need to run tests on communications as own, maybe someone will help, because I'll be busy almost to the seminar travels around the country....
In short all wait for the mail with instructions. It will be tonight/by Nocera.
Tomorrow will put the soft, Sunday - collectively check the connection (21 PM), and classes will be 20 in the evening in Moscow and all the way (there will be breaks for 10-15 minutes, but going somewhere to 0 ...2 o'clock in the morning, different days - different.
Sound and video will go in two different programs (one is audio-only.
the microphone is all you need! built into the laptop should be sufficient if he gives a normal sound in Skype and other calls. Headphones desirable.
Talk to you later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 12, 2016 19:37

newsletter will be late, tomorrow will put the software on Sunday, will check the link again - if someone will solve the issues of payment Monday, try in accordance with the instructions to configure it yourself (manual receive), to get to the seminar not 20 but at least 30 minutes earlier to check the correctness of the sound settings. Relno is already a force majeure, I hope it will not be none. Thank you.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Aug 13, 2016 17:02

Michael_ 13.08.2016, 11:56:
ladies and gentlemen all sent, in the evening let's see what You got ( in the sense of setting/connection). I remind you that the webcam (well, now there everywhere like) binding, a microphone too ... but the program put it to default to mute (crossed out/disabled).
I highly recommend you think about comfortable headphone that can be easily kept on/in your ears for many hours and not to create discomfort. Without headphones the conversation for two during practitioner can cause an echo may not be for everyone.
I will try to make the evening the ping to make a video demonstration from the desktop to the laptop, how to configure, but in General there all is easy and simple.

Current technology and communication channels provide a unique opportunity which had not previously had a session with coils and Pandora so it turns out already very nice .... a few years ago such an event would not in any way remotely conduct.... And here on the contrary - the feeling of a great work space.

For those who decide the payment on Monday and did not have time to do a sound check Sunday: try to get to the seminar at 19:30 Monday to check the correctness of the sound settings!
Used 2 programs: TeamSpeak and zoom. Password sent to type in the TeamSpeak at the entrance to the channel. In the settings it also specifies the server.
On smartphones Android/Apple program is working, but not very convenient - all finely, so if you have a computer/laptop/tablet it is better for them.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:36

Michael and what powerful "spinner" , "the harmonizer" and other not planned to do? Interesting product increase "luck" in extreme situations ,where you are not really a lot depends on (the circumstances). Live in Russia, there are many from which protection is necessary 365/24/7. Tens of thousands of fatal accidents a year, in some of the icicles (that is nonsense Ah!!, the icicles!) killed over a hundred people (take SPb and LO), from black ice ,the man was walking to the store slipped, fell ,died , and such cases are certainly more than 100,000 per year in Russia. The army man goes ,BAM!, killed on the ground ,damn the whole regiment was on maneuvers in one piece ,and this was lost somehow drowned in the lake dunno how. But from such cases it is possible to come up with something? Let's say ,the product is a multiple of a downward negative life events and emergencies? Friends went on a trip of 12 people ,one night where it managed to go looking for 4 nights in the end, fell into some hole and died. Such cases are just the sea.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:53

Accidents are not accidental. If you live in harmony with the world and yourself not to pull in a picture of the world such cases, you should not fear. And to describe the possible causes of these deaths doesn't make much sense. In life you need to focus, which is very important for this world.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:42

In my opinion any of the products of the raising/educational opportunity/ability of the operator to automatically allow you to bypass the unpleasant situation. Unless of course he himself is not there to drag)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 14:49

Alexeyalexandrovitch right, and if not to avoid, then to minimize the consequences or the situation to translate to "simonesque" t/e funny. It becomes bad when the person takes everything too seriously (including afraid that something bad might happen), is not very great and when not too seriously, but ignores some signals. I do not by hearsay familiar with "resisting medium" and it's not negative and not positive, it's just the effect "speed" of your movement (including personal modifications and changes your surrounding space). If You quickly "washed" environment, increasing slightly the overall chatter. If you are successful You tend to this just bounce to downplay - solves the problem :). When the "environment" (impersonal, and not taking a specific situation as something purely associated with specific people) is rushing quickly by, here even hand speed out of the train window or car.... feel it. And from the window of the aircraft and do not stick out :)
Of course the collision in this embodiment may be painful, but for both sides - the train coming and the road is usually free. The accuracy needed. If the person's movement potential is equal to the "Brownian motion" of the environment - t/e there just as it was picking something, it is potential to make real trouble for him and no joke - a lot higher.
The caveat here is that over time it becomes difficult to distinguish between personal signals and the signals of the world as a whole. For example when I hear the city and its psycho-emotional condition of society - it is not my operator's platform, where the helm is, but I perceive it as a part and continuation of itself, and if there is alarming, it is sometimes difficult to distinguish it from city or personal.
However, when you're in drive, even with no artifacts (high speed personal travel) your success and harmony with the world provides a good deal of protection, turning something serious into a fine bounce, which is simply perceived as a view from the window.

This does not mean that does not happen to successful people in real trouble, but usually they are connected with the fact that I wrote about Петр99, I didn't absolyutizirovat it. Living in harmony with the world may well live in the city which will fall during the war, the bomb, and it's kind of bad. But that does not mean that he did not hear and did not run away, just some things are small from the position of the inner observer, who before the eyes of many lives and the future...

The short answer - all products (especially OS 2.2+/executor/AMB, the activator/ск1м/Iim-s) provide stabilization of bounce-style "accident" that does not mean that it is necessary to relax, guaranteed protection do not give nothing because sometimes the man himself pulls something configuring itself accordingly, either the speed of "bad road" and the big stones flying from under the wheels and sometimes it hurts and on the car.... Goes around so that if the person is not "going anywhere" t/e it stirs in the swamp columnam the security approximately equal to zero, the product it will give some and is likely to soften something negative if nazrevaet a lot of examples.
And if the person in active life position, the speed is part of the protection, but it can also be dangerous if too dispersed.<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:06

Michaeland as it was then (referring to you) think about Fidel Castro, who was only proven and well-known attempts 38 (thirty eight)? Where is the luck? This is understand what level was assassination attempts ,all very professionally prepared and of high international standard, and not what the bandits and secret services of different countries ,for which the assassination/elimination of everyday Work ,not just fun on the weekends.
Or think about the explosion in the car Berezovsky when his driver was decapitated and he is B. A. B. went with burns about 4 months, half of which as a mummy in bandages.
The assassination of the head of the Russian Gold when a machine on the remote control suddenly gets triggered randomly and will not cause any harm to the "object". Attempt as you know was prepared by a former special forces officer,is also probably not a boy in these matters...
Such examples are just a bunch.

What does this have for Guardian Angels are? Your opinion?

PS by the Way there are in the near surroundings sufficient number (personal analysis) intelligence officers and special forces. I have the feeling that they, too, than "irradiated" or carry out some actions on their subconscious etc. is Very developed people (do not take physical training into account), a lot of thinking outside the box, you notice things that the average person does not what did not pay attention ,and think about them even. They do not notice 100% (operations on them). Michael you probably know more about it ,tell us, I wonder to hear you, I'm just about closed training methods for development, etc.
Last edited by Артем север on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:29, edited 2 times in total.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:16

Petr99 wrote:Accidents are not accidental. If you live in harmony with the world and yourself not to pull in a picture of the world such cases, you should not fear. And to describe the possible causes of these deaths doesn't make much sense. In life you need to focus, which is very important for this world.

You can aktsentirovanie on anything. But the facts of the thing are undeniable and real. Remember Tibet and its occupatio China, people lived did not grieve, all in harmony, and then you... And we're still a long way to their development (Tibetans). If they have a documented levitation of a man, it seems like they(some) are owned(own), and have the independence which we never dreamed? So there are facts when think all you want about Perfect, live in Harmony, don't hurt anyone, love animals ,feed the children's home, etc. but then out of nowhere comes the trouble... )

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38

My opinion: the Trouble can be of three types.
1. This bounce, the response of the world, of society, of the egregore of any... to our actions in the world.
2. External influence (from outside of this world), which is difficult in advance to read.
3. We create our own (if we don't realize it) to get some experience.
When we develop your radar, begin to feel intuitively "do not go here, go there, the snow gets chump..." (1). When we start walking out of the world, we begin to get the sort of experience that can be felt the external threat (2). But if we are not looking for the reasons of their failures in themselves, are always going to experience (3).
The rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning, only to save you need to start in advance. The restoration of self-development, an active vital position. And so death was not wrong. All first born, lives and at some point die. If this happens my script is good, if a stranger - bad (from my point of view).
Generally this seminar topic. It is recommended that 1-4 threads at one time to pass.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:43

Petr99, what in Your understanding - active position in life? Thank you.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 13:06

Alex. Do not wait for manna from heaven. All personal bonuses are achieved by their own labor. To take responsibility for their lives, for the lives of loved ones, relatives. To live according to the Maxim. To set goals harder and harder. Feel the world, to play with him the game called "Life"...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:10

Артем север wrote:
Petr99 wrote:Accidents are not accidental. If you live in harmony with the world and yourself not to pull in a picture of the world such cases, you should not fear. And to describe the possible causes of these deaths doesn't make much sense. In life you need to focus, which is very important for this world.

You can aktsentirovanie on anything. But the facts of the thing are undeniable and real. Remember Tibet and its occupatio China, people lived did not grieve, all in harmony, and then you... And we're still a long way to their development (Tibetans). If they have a documented levitation of a man, it seems like they(some) are owned(own), and have the independence which we never dreamed? So there are facts when think all you want about Perfect, live in Harmony, don't hurt anyone, love animals ,feed the children's home, etc. but then out of nowhere comes the trouble... )
Artem, that Tibet is a very bad example. Is our very revealing documentary film (Specifically documentaries), which very clearly shows that Tibet was an activator of the formation of the Reich, Hitler's Germany had a secret technology, the main of which was the mass media (dadada). In the shops/factories/companies curled broadcasting Patriotic movies + the news. The top of the Reich had direct video link without the then modern satellite communications with Tibet - how???? :) and they all had digital micro video camera (without film, with the ability to throw to a format already available for mass broadcast) is documented facts, there are photos, eyewitness accounts.
A huge number of trainers worked SEPARATELY with the children of the elite of the Reich pursuing their special education.
Formally, when the Reich fell (informal he wasn't here and simply vanished world) the instructor's self-kindled without combustible substances and the country was only discovered their charred carcasses. It is also documented facts. It is literally as shown in the old(well, actually not very old) Patriotic movie called 9 unknown, looked? Recommend. There's a lot of real shows.
So. The world is not as many imagine (not so). Tibet outside of the General cartel agreement was submitted and represents the oldest repository of magical weapons/artifacts. The word magic is not really appropriate, better to say more high-tech than modern.
Modern cartel agreement in the same vault is the territory of the Vatican (and do it).
That's why (I wrote about it) despite the fact that technically the Vatican is not a friend of the Russian Orthodox Church, on the hill, behind the wall, for dopolnitelnoi ohranoy there is a school of our theological Seminary. Dadada, in the territory of the Vatican.
Go to Rome, a chat with a local - they'll tell you about it. My friend was there, because of very close relations with the leadership so to say our side. Why is that? because the formal side is not friendly? what makes this school over another Cardona protection? And it's simple.... there are things that are not to be removed from the territory. The Swiss guard is not so much guarding the perimeter, how many monitors the compliance by the parties - not pulled out something out. This conditional pledge balance in the world.
Tibet climbed to disrupt the balance, climbed hard, in order to win. Climbed after signing a cartel agreement (about 200 years ago). and conditional ... bummer.... but not completely (because the Reich went underground and became "everywhere").
So this where all the aspects of your question about "lived in harmony", the levitation of a person is not the aspect of harmony and aspect is not lost of knowledge and understanding only. My friend remembers his voploshenie where he was one of the top Ahnenerbe. And remember that levitrawhat it's easy - but to include can't. Says that just flows in the cocoon otherwise send. I think so too, but our bodies now broken stronger and mental, too.
About the harmony here the question.
Once again, our world is not what it seems even seems to be dedicated to the aspects of esotericism man in the street. So not that You even can not imagine.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:33

АлексейН wrote:Petr99, what in Your understanding - active position in life? Thank you.
I call it the attitude of solicitous host to the world in the area of operator responsibility. Almost all accustomed to just go for a larger external trends and be a part of their (= invisibly to feed others, not their goals).
A normal position to feed the world with their perception of harmony in all things. Including purely material processes. Then its not bezrazlichny to everything from the country and the world to the privacy of the position ProStreet part of the world the trend of "uncle" or "little green men" relatively speaking, because the aspects of external governance - are great, but the perception of the operator, if such becomes more, then the autopilot instead of leading in an era of people-robots, we get quite a different picture,
No wonder that technological top silicon valley asks to remove them from the matrix seriously.
http://www.businessinsider.com/tech-bil ... on-2016-10

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:41

Petr99 wrote:My opinion: the Trouble can be of three types.
1. This bounce, the response of the world, of society, of the egregore of any... to our actions in the world.
2. External influence (from outside of this world), which is difficult in advance to read.
3. We create our own (if we don't realize it) to get some experience.
In this world everything is difficult... we always have a cunning compilation of many reasons.
It's just that sometimes outweighs any of the three, but even such "dedicated" can be bigger.
For example, no experience is necessary, but our subconscious autopilot steers into trouble, because in the longer term, it is more correct branch probability than now to circumvent them where trouble is, or something related, triggers a chain of events that are compressed in the spring and we need spring came loose in the right direction.... So, too, sometimes....
There is also a lot as of yet.
But in General, Yes, you can use as a base template such that there is 3-4 or 5 options.
And so death was not wrong. All first born, lives and at some point die. If this happens my script is good, if a stranger - bad (from my point of view).
Generally this seminar topic. It is recommended that 1-4 threads at one time to pass.
well, let's say, reborn is right, but dies (stops) - not really, this is the current distortion of the world.... in normal mode it is not, and reincarnation has a very different meaning.
You know the parable about "why would death need a spit"?....although it is a little about that.... but still....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:01

Артем север wrote:Michaeland as it was then (referring to you) think about Fidel Castro, who was only proven and well-known attempts 38 (thirty eight)? Where is the luck? This is understand what level was assassination attempts ,all very professionally prepared and of high international standard, and not what the bandits and secret services of different countries ,for which the assassination/elimination of everyday Work ,not just fun on the weekends.
Or think about the explosion in the car Berezovsky when his driver was decapitated and he is B. A. B. went with burns about 4 months, half of which as a mummy in bandages.
The assassination of the head of the Russian Gold when a machine on the remote control suddenly gets triggered randomly and will not cause any harm to the "object". Attempt as you know was prepared by a former special forces officer,is also probably not a boy in these matters...
Such examples are just a bunch.

What does this have for Guardian Angels are? Your opinion?
My opinion is that there are a lot of things:
1) examples of iconic people, they do themselves and different from other situations, t/e/ in them something to try and compare the bad. Well, imagine that I say that Fidel had for example was and is a certain superelephant continue that with this information do?
Even if I know what and how. Just such an iconic thing should not fall down at every corner. And Yes, I am sometimes in sadness light what on earth is so degraded :) in terms of the fact that earlier (I wrote about it) normal magic blade with spetsialistami was the same price as the middle castle :) in medieval Europe.... On the other hand now there is the Internet and I like to produce demanded free homemade than the blade, which someone will pin :) Because the goal is not in the blade.
But back to iconic people - often ordinary people who are themselves the artifact :) relatively speaking. This time. Their capabilities in a crisis situation are activated.

2) iconic of people can be an artifact called "trends" - in other words, their presence in history may be a necessary condition to a certain point that the puzzle was going, and the world may leave them unharmed and in "the game" because without them all going on another (more powerful) and it would be energetically advantageous way. But there is also the opposite risk (for people), which consists in the fact that they at some point MUST be removed from the game Board. And ... well if they will understand and just go into the shade, otherwise their death can't stop anything in the literal physical sense.

3) the possibility that such people are protected from very serious magic and tehnomagicheskih clans, including - very high. Then they can be very rare and specific things to use, has that effect.

4) sometimes these bodies are GENERALLY NOT MEN.... :) and they have other abilities to survive.

5) and finally, much of the publicly known facts - it's all theatre for the public like us :) the reality is not always as is written in the media.

PS by the Way there are in the near surroundings sufficient number (personal analysis) intelligence officers and special forces. I have the feeling that they, too, than "irradiated" or carry out some actions on their subconscious etc. is Very developed people (do not take physical training into account), a lot of thinking outside the box, you notice things that the average person does not what did not pay attention ,and think about them even. They do not notice 100% (operations on them). Michael you probably know more about it ,tell us, I wonder to hear you, I'm just about closed training methods for development, etc.
Yes, You are right teaching and conduct. I also have a lot of them, personal friends. Including those who not only and not so much from the special forces in the same sense, but those who SpecLab where you know yourself I guess.
And Yes, there have been and are being applied a special technique for many, many years. And in different cases different ways. There are people that are some points about this quite publicly tell.
The closest example of publicly known same-Goltis (Vladimir Vuksta), which also held special training once.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:28

Joyful note continuing past the message, I want to note that despite the fact that I always use the word "histerica" and wrote many times that our product is essentially antiagreganty (the other principles, and if the first, say, applied washed off with water either from time, here the meaning of the other and no "flushing" does not occur). So, I want to announce that on principle want to reformulate the meaning of work and the work of consciousness (which is stimulated by products) delivering a framework of the concept "Game" (game in the world, a matrix, mind games with each other, game-driven products and formulas).
This was a deliberate step arising from changes in the world and its specific parts. Soon to be hanged disclaimer on this topic, for all our products and events.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Wed Nov 09, 2016 23:55

Артем север wrote:

The topic of Tibet and the Third Reich is an entertaining book, by Louis Pauwels, Jacques Bergier, "the morning of the Magicians"..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 14:16

Attention. We plan to spend the first part of the seminar the first seminar topic on January 21-22. Pre-registration through the website http://event.quantummagic.org/ (Seminar topic 1, any date).

Topic 1 will be given in a different, expanded form. In two servings. The first portion will give a GENERAL IDEA about the topic ( and in fact related topics 2-3-4), about practices темы1 and will have some practices.
The second part of theme 1 will be to a greater extent to have as usual a large amount of practical experience with the techniques and practices of the 1st theme.
Topics 2-3-4 will be given as before.
Theme 1 will not just be broken down into 2 parts, will be the new leading themes.

But that's not all. As I said, the theme itself 1 will be given in greater volume and in two blocks. The first block will not only introductory BUT also COMPLETELY FREE. The second block with the practices will be paid.
Thus the first block can be written to anyone.
The organizers reserve the right to filter enrolled without giving reasons for the rejection.
For recording on the first block of the first theme (free) removed the mandatory permit through the dip and/or interview.

I repeat - theme 1 will again be read for free, or rather partially free. General principles/baseline practices and certain demonstrations, and explanations of why it works and why it is possible and useful to apply and how to apply will be given in free parts.
Part 2 will be group practical work and there efforts leading to be paid.
Therefore subject 1 will generally read in an expanded form.
Topics 2-3-4 and other will be available to listen to the theme 1 in its entirety.

Thank you for your attention.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 22:07

Perhaps you do, but there is offtopic, and I don't see the point in lecture. Busy, sorry.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Feb 16, 2017 20:57

Michael, there is the question of Stop Magic
(I write here, because in this topic the link from the page description)

When working with what are called "village magic", i.e.
the impact energy of a candle or simple on which the said intention,
casting with wax or tin, rolling out eggs etc.

In all these rituals pre-put protection at the session
so nobody got to have intervened and to the patient at nothing to win.

Options - a candle with the intention to protect,
the red thread tying knots on a hex on them
visualization of the wall of flames (outline the candles in a circle)
More than that - the various runic traps (figure from runes and hex to it)

Question.
There are SM-CC and do not Want to bother to install the protection
and use this product when working with the above techniques.

Do you think you can?
And is it possible to replace the CM-cube when working with the rustic magic card or disc?
Do I have to give the CM team to protect me as an operator session to protect the session from external changes?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26

I understand. Question. I do not understand just WHY these work but is rather primitive methods.
Leave the CC in auto pilot.
Protection proactive reinforce Pandora VIP or (BETTER!) Pandora black (can be homemade). They both punctured. In some cases, use of VIP (well, identical to the normal but more powerful), some prefer black. On fingers it is difficult to explain when what is the feeling/understanding of the operator. Soon a seminar on the techniques of diving (I want to make all by yourself able to/is able to carry out dives), where the issue will be more affected. Because THERE are much more hard situation than in rural practices magic,

Yes. So. In the presence of the same p-black, it's easier just TO do the necessary work than the wax pouring... .faster and greener -- how-t otaku.