Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:10

1. the effect will be anyway, just if a person has not developed responding to the subconscious, it will remain somewhere behind the scenes, but the signal is so much louder than usual that can easily affect a person's behavior that take into account the unconscious part of the information too (not even realizing this).
2. maps of places easily. We still do that. I'm telling you, for example, mental control, for example the office (or many). Or a good and pleasant places. And so on.
Just for the purpose to use them 100 times harder than the mental contact (I mean that as in the book :)theoretically - maybe. Spontaneously, if you carefully read the reviews on paracanoe matrix, many it turns out on usual routes well from the field - "got to work in 5 minutes", but really to cross the threshold of consciousness, which aims to keep the whole picture of the world is almost impossible. Well, very hard.) Therefore, the card places you can do, but their applicability will be lower (utility).
And each map will drip a small but payment for the fabrication. Free such technology does not do.
3. I tested the program, which will be sewn into the card. The results are very pleasant. The cards will be done usilitel that will allow this program to work much more powerful. It hasn't been tested (in final form). Ie for me it's just all the same (well, almost). And for the other the difference will be noticeable. Now we will organize this process (such as printing the card) and see how it will manifest itself in different people. In General, the ability of the innate. But the map creates a "meeting room" - and this is a "trick".

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:49

Wow! Interesting 'toy' :)
So just think, not mine... Although the map is interesting... but better its ability to recover :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24

it's not so much ability as to convince the mind not to stuff the input into priority "a mosquito or something, it's not important squeak". Then, with cards and without the result will be good. As an opportunity to stimulate the process. Here at the same Denisova, working with perception begins with the simple primitives and only then comes the complication. But there are simple things we all from birth is known ("I felt you..." or "I was worried about you", etc.). But next is not. Although the mechanism alive, safe and in working condition. Just "dropped the plug".

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:44

Should on Zelazny monument, the monument to make! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:42

yeah, he's only monument still lacked :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49

And can be done, for example /Panacea taxis :D / some figures, such as chess ./and of course the cards drawn you/ with emulatie Dworkin, Merlin... And if the person has such a shape makes the module "a guide to the experience"... But I think it's only for very advanced users. It's only an idea I have come up... Sorry if dosagebuy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 13:10

people expressed their resonances with the picture of the world through a series of different works (not only true chronicle to take). What's the point of communication with the virtual character? in addition to the possible coupling with glitches readers for example? be realistic.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 28, 2011 15:03

Михаил_ wrote:...be realistic.
I will try. :?

АТМАН

Post by АТМАН » Mon Nov 28, 2011 20:49

Михаил_ wrote:More precisely, we put into production (with a good coincidence, see you next week) a new version of the K1.
The information filling will remain the same. To change the material, power and durability of the product. Significant. To those who purchased the product previously will have the opportunity to purchase the upgrade at a substantial discount.
For those who didn't buy the K1 will have the opportunity to buy the old version at a significant discount.
For those of you just thought about it, will have the opportunity to purchase a very powerful product. That is to say - a wonderful gift to yourself or to someone for the New Year and other holidays.
Good day Michael!What material will the new K-1,how old will be more powerful than what is estimated cost?What the price will be on the previous version?In advance thank for the answer!

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Mon Nov 28, 2011 21:04

ATMAN, You got me a little ahead with the question :) Also I'd like to know more - what is the difference between the old and new version of K1

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30

Смолка wrote:ATMAN, You got me a little ahead with the question :) Also I'd like to know more - what is the difference between the old and new version of K1
1. we expect the arrival of a new K1 in next Wednesday.
2. the price will not change.
3. price old (ones that are available in different places, as far as I know, only a few pieces) will be 5T. a Significant discount. Still the old version more than working.....:)
4. upgrade to new - 5T. R, only for those who bought the earlier version (not a discount program PP3), i.e. it is bounded by the number of upgrades the action.
5. Really necessary to do a new version was not. Just had such an opportunity. Technically. And print K1 old style we causes headache pain for a number of reasons. What is bad :)
With a metal plate of small thickness. Laser engraving on both sides. In addition, one side has 3 stickers as a panacea amplifier products. The plate material is aluminum. Size 50х100мм. The thickness is about 0.5 mm
Durable. Firmly. Powerful. :)
Naturally will be more powerful than what was done previously. So this is the first (and I think last) time that I give my the opportunity to upgrade.

Yes. Deck Dvorkin - the same technology. I.e., the maps obtained in this way will be conditionally eternal. Engraving on metal of course can be erased if there is pocket carry without the wrapper, but it is sloppy usage applies.

Друид

Post by Друид » Sun Dec 04, 2011 17:52

Michael, and the cost of the new K1 can announce?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 04, 2011 18:15

Михаил_ wrote: 2. the price will not change.
КАТАЛОГ wrote:CATALOGUE: K1 SYSTEM of CHARACTER TRAINING/PERSONALITY = 15000 rubles.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:30

Be careful with this new K1. I think we power got excited (?!?).

stom

Post by stom » Tue Jan 10, 2012 15:39

Plan a personal budget,do you expect the release of new products until the end of January ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 15:52

1. The artefact Food will go to the office on Friday afternoon. (physically ready, but will not get there)
2. for other products of the series Ah not sure, most likely will also receive artifact-vision
3. not yet ready programmers panacea (they're putting me through already :) praise our mail, the most current post in the world).
4. while other new items probably will not appear. Soon after the long-awaited Ah is expected by the programmer, pendant E-panacea and perhaps something interesting from undeclared.
At the end of February I hope to release the Genie :)

stom

Post by stom » Tue Jan 10, 2012 17:05

Potbelly is waiting!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 20:27

Also in the near future, I still expect to release in the sale of Y2, Y3 and something entirely new :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 20:30

and horrible looking.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04

Михаил_ wrote:and horrible looking.
on the face of terrible... good inside? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:37

Yeah, inside definitely good....:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 16:38

Some news.
1. Temporarily out of stock blanks for ИСН3, someone managed in the end to reserve... Perhaps the truth will exempt 1pc, the man appeared on time in the office...
2.in this regard, we will not release OBSM (very-large-stoppage), potentially waiting to apologize, applications for исн3 was a priority.
The approximate expected time of arrival of the next batch of blanks for исн3 announced. Then I will come back including stoppage.
3. We decided on the design and pricing for the device, the Genie will describe later today.
4. The office received a number of new products or old products in a new constuctive.( describe below)
5. The release modulators has not resumed yet, but will do it soon.
6. Programmer for panacea is a number of fundamental improvements that turn it into a new product, processed the first batch ( the first batch will be about 10 devices).
7. We have started processing of unit orders, U2-U4, power, and price parameters, as well as the fact of availability itself of the possibility of ordering ( can't get this product to sell to just anyone) - is discussed individually. Estimated price plug 150-400
8. In early may, will appear at the extension Facilities. This will be one of our most powerful products is comparable to 3.0 s++. while we plan to produce slightly limited in terms of the circulation.
9. In the Assembly a few pieces of screening spaces while temporarily in expectation, due to the Assembly and modification of other products with electronics.
10. It turns out pendants OZ, panacea, and bracelets E-series scheduled for June, we were satisfied the last modification technologies and do not consider paranornal continue to gain. Te achieved an optimal combination of parameters. In other words, compared to the Demo e-casts, went forward a little.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 16:47

New items that have arrived in the office:
- The AT2. this extension At enhancing the functionality of the basic version, supplementing the basic version with a number of new properties ( including those associated with the flexible active protection ornegative manifestations of society and its individual representatives)
This product can be used as a weaker substitute At. in other words, there are two options to use, like the sticker on top of sticker At - exit, or self, will be the basic functionality At, but weaker.
The cost 5T. p.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Apr 13, 2012 17:50

Михаил_ wrote:two use cases - like a sticker on top of sticker At output
Cover the phone from at and so doesn't close properly. Another sticker, my phone will not stand.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 13, 2012 17:54

I solved this problem sticker multiple stickers directly on the phone (I have an iPhone,it inside not sticking),and the top cover.
Stickers now thin,holographic.