Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:47

Маг.нет wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: In General, at least into 8 parts, in most cases it does not matter.
That is, if necessary reduce to accommodate, after cutting to pieces more efficient to stick all of the "sandwiches"? Or one of the parts will be able to work as a whole?
When cut into pieces TO be divided between parts or part will work as multiple labels TO one?

Sincerely, MAG.no
1. one can work as a whole, but in General the question is rather that you need density to the area or a large area. Ie and sandwich separately.
2. to be divided, but the joint task immediately connect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 14:59

Маг.нет wrote:of the Program P-flash drive that can consist and what ways of implementation mean, how they differ from active work with BJ Panacea?
whatever. The hologram is very easily programmed. In General, the bracelet is a panacea too. But for example we did the following for a colleague. Had I made the bracelet a panacea, off the panacea, which was recorded two other signal for one remote method of pulling out desired information from the known to us the existence of the artifact (of course with such jokes should be cautious :) )
He asked such not-pakazany pakazany BJ.
I told him, demonstrating the efficiency and speed of the labels, made of two plastic circles portable super=fast copier. 5 stickers on one, 5 on another (could be less, I just the entire area of circles closed to increase speed and efficiency) and asked the algorithm to take info, and then several times to replicate. Put the source has already been modified by earlier bracelet, then switched BJ is not the panacea, it is recorded. To read and write (easy to see when the process is complete, you can even ask to report about that), went for about 2-3 minutes. The result - recorded BJ was a more powerful bearer of qualities than the original :) ie testing was more detailed (relatively speaking).
Where efficient location of labels after programming?
in principle - necessary. Effective on glass and other transparent or partially transparent object (for example on the mirrors from the front side, then the beam passes twice, to OTR. layer and the back). But you can simply place the desired application.
is it Possible for them to program "mandala Stabilizer", both software and configuration?
Can.
But then it is better to combine with "hard" application. (laser printer, etc.), well, at least stick them on the printed paper. I.e. the stabilizer and the charging system BZ is still not quite standard objects of the surrounding world and with them all the more... difficult...
What are the parameters embodied in the program "House," as this program interacts with the Operator, if I consciously wish to create a "bias" in the space of the program, will it interfere? Or contribute? Will adjust one way or the other instruments structuring the space "alien signal"?

Sincerely, MAG.no
The system founded the house in the first place harmonious energy saturation space. To distort or to make friends with various other devices easily mentally. If you do not and if these devices distort the application of the program house, she can fix it - i.e. plug the device therein.

In General, the main advantage of holographic stickers that programmed it easier, a lot more powerful and clearer. Because, relatively speaking, with a powerful grip the ancestral system of physical reality on a very detailed level. There is not run over distortion and it increases the work efficiency.<

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:56

Michael_
Михаил_ wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:of the Program P-flash drive that can consist and what ways of implementation mean, how they differ from active work with BJ Panacea?
whatever. The hologram is very easily programmed. In General, the bracelet is a panacea too. But for example we did the following for a colleague. Had I made the bracelet a panacea, off the panacea, which was recorded two other signal for one remote method of pulling out desired information from the known to us the existence of the artifact (of course with such jokes should be cautious :) )
He asked such not-pakazany pakazany BJ.
I told him, demonstrating the efficiency and speed of the labels, made of two plastic circles portable super=fast copier. 5 stickers on one, 5 on another (could be less, I just the entire area of circles closed to increase speed and efficiency) and asked the algorithm to take info, and then several times to replicate. Put the source has already been modified by earlier bracelet, then switched BJ is not the panacea, it is recorded. To read and write (easy to see when the process is complete, you can even ask to report about that), went for about 2-3 minutes. The result - recorded BJ was a more powerful bearer of qualities than the original :) ie testing was more detailed (relatively speaking).
Want to do the same thing(a portable super-fast copier) and a little do not understand how the circles were made and in what order they went kind of bracelet.
As I understand it:
he had the bracelet off panacea panacea which was recorded two signals, one with the artifact, and the other what? Using the same labels recorded?

Why was stuck on the two circles and not one? It is a single device of the two circles between which is placed a bracelet or as something else?

First put the bracelet is the one with the information from the artifact gave the copy command, it copied the information, then put a regular bracelet panacea and gave the bracelet to take, and circle copy to the bracelet? The output is a bracelet in which more signal artifact than in the first bracelet?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 16:11

1. both the primary signal was with two similar artifacts from different versions, I wrote him this bracelet, putting on a source and the second recorded "memory" a long time ago.
2. two laps - that was the bottom and lid, just because I two plastic circle under the arms, in this moment caught.
3. one was stuck on some decals and the other. In principle, would suffice only 1st stickers on one lap, but the process would have been slower at times.
4. Yes that's right, it was.

PS For all. I'm in the middle of next week probably are partly in off-line mode, the response will be delayed.

stom

Post by stom » Tue Nov 08, 2011 16:59

Where is the information about the " youth "?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 08, 2011 20:38

Michael_
After copying, the copier will have to bear some burden which will fall on the created object? The object from which copying will somehow feel the burden which will fall on a duplicate copied from it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 20:56

1.When correctly written algorithms, after the completion of the copier and the source will not interact with the copy and signs the copy does not leave.

2. Description of "youth" in a hurry to the forum :) actually I'm a bit out of network, and few days have been busy with other things. And maybe even a few days will be busy. But the descriptions I will try to doublecoat. In the coming days, possibly today or tomorrow.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:45

December 15, the cost СК1М and HF prefix is doubled.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:50

Воффка wrote:For panacea home. Stickers disposable? Once removed from the substrate stuck all, or can be laminated and used on different places?
Don't remember Lee said earlier - it's better NOT to. But can be laminated and after a while to stick.
They just form a flow in a room who make the dirt fly. After cleaning and establishing a new atmosphere the presence of the actual stickers are not so sure. But her presence provides a potential impact that is. Now a funny review of Skype will spread slightly cutting some key phrases in the topic about stickers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 15, 2011 15:53

Михаил_ wrote: Planned increase in prices on 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 will be implemented from 1 December. Accurate new prices will be announced later.
At the same time increase the value BJ Panacea black tree, up to 10 000 and, accordingly wide BJ panacea black tree, up to 12 Tr
2.5 and 2.6 from 1st December will cost 15t.R. 2.7 and 2.8 - 30t.R.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Nov 19, 2011 22:48

Михаил_ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Planned increase in prices on 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 will be implemented from 1 December. Accurate new prices will be announced later.
At the same time increase the value BJ Panacea black tree, up to 10 000 and, accordingly wide BJ panacea black tree, up to 12 Tr
2.5 and 2.6 from 1st December will cost 15t.R. 2.7 and 2.8 - 30t.R.
and what caused this price increase?
for the new year? :(

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 19, 2011 23:20

Михаил_ wrote:- base version 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8 in autumn it is planned to translate in the category of "rarities". In other words they will be produced, but their price will increase significantly (1.5 - 2 times) that is connected with a manual and extremely time-consuming technology of their production and the rarity of some components 2.7-2.8
the main product line of 2.0=2.x will be a Panacea. To the device's hard configuration 2.x modes 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8 it will be possible without buying such, to order the already configured version for the purchase.
The cost of the panacea in the variant of the bracelet of ebony will increase to the current minimum value of 2.x (10tr) simultaneously with this phenomenon of the withdrawal of 2.x rarities.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 0:52

I should add that Configurator to the panacea of course still not released, but published maps of migration that allows it to "charge" any object, and then transfer the work to another card and so on. That removes a lot of issues with the size, style and material used BJ.
Natural BJ hand-made at the same time (including taking into account the serialization of mass migration cards) will rise in price. To raise their production does not seem appropriate, then settle the demand price. And wishing to BJ older versions created already two alternatives to card transfer and programming of panacea (General card transfer is also programmed panacea, only very special).

Ruslan

Post by Ruslan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 18:31

[/quote]
1. the whole area of the sticker covered active and unique information. Repeatability is, on the whole area of the duplication several times. i.e. across the two halves will be similar and powerful, but not identical completely. On the picture of the pendant information is less than in the second half, but it is important. In General, at least into 8 parts, in most cases it does not matter.
2. about the pendant - need to check, I don't know the exact quantitative data. Strengthen can.
On the phone, I make a bunch at some point the gain is transferred on a linear portion of the graph.
may put 1 sticker 1бж panacea (wide) - probably so. But generally there is a kind of.... not that otherness, but in General it is hard to compare. BJ is also good :) ie, one does not completely change. The real power of stickers is most evident on the glass mirror, and in this mode it ... :) don't know what to compare it to.[/quote]
Hello!
asked
Sticker "Cure" caused no programs 3000 cut and pasted to BJ 2.1 =
The bracelet version of the "P" (ebony wide) 8000 ???
I'm thinking it is better to take :)
On account of mirror - glass that just hangs on the wall or viewed as ISIS want?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 22, 2011 18:45

Михаил_ wrote:From the information point of view - panacea everywhere the same. And the pendant and bracelet, and a sticker.
But they are made for different.
So the pendant works a bit differently than the bracelet.
A sticker is not like the pendant and bracelet.
something ONE sticker can be stronger add together. But something (including when worn on the person) no.
In General, you can cut the sticker into pieces, stick them on the bracelet links (or different, for example one-piece bracelet) and really come out BJ a Panacea. However, as you know, the same can be done for FREE by applying the matrix. However, the effectiveness of the treatment matrix will be lower than sticker.
When you "charge" bracelets we use a special technique. It is not duplicated just applying stickers. Thus, applying the sticker, You will get a BJ Panacea (without cutting if too get just a little longer it will become uniform.), somewhat different from the production model. It will be much stronger than that obtained by applying the matrix but a bit not the same as the one for sale.
Methods of processing different.
Double treatment (our charged BJ + label parts on the way) will give something closer to the pendant.
And pendant + stickers on it (a stack with mixing, i.e., no picture-in-picture) will give an even more interesting effect.
I.e. when these actions a manifestation of the effects and effectiveness of the product will rise. And it will be noticeable.
Thus, in General the answer is no. Will not work the same BJ a Panacea, as a commercial.
Get BJ Panacea more powerful homemade, made using the matrix.
php?f=31&t=4357&p=76292#p76292">Posted here.

The Panacea range includes BJ 2.1 as one of the parts.
The mirror with a sticker to look not necessarily, mirror and glass in this configuration, the amplifiers operate as holographic effect, you work directly with space (and indirectly with the Operator and included in the total system BJ-Panacea).

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:11

Exactly.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37

and the office has a BJ 2.6?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:22

usually I do, but better to check just in case - sometimes over, although we try to avoid a reset, but not in all cases, it turns out. Usually the stock is, but he is not great.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:22

Soon we are going to release an upgrade of the system "K1".
Details later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 27, 2011 18:50

More precisely, we put into production (with a good coincidence, see you next week) a new version of the K1.
The information filling will remain the same. To change the material, power and durability of the product. Significant. To those who purchased the product previously will have the opportunity to purchase the upgrade at a substantial discount.
For those who didn't buy the K1 will have the opportunity to buy the old version at a significant discount.
For those of you just thought about it, will have the opportunity to purchase a very powerful product. That is to say - a wonderful gift to yourself or to someone for the New Year and other holidays.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 27, 2011 18:58

We launch a pilot range of products under the name "Deck Dworkin". First, and perhaps quite a long time, the product is "not for sale". There are two options to obtain it - together with another purchase on their own (and we will describe the cases when this is possible) and for active users - in the form of bonus and to test the interaction of the system operator. In this case there is a problem that is as follows. The parameters of the "deck" we clearly known. But the quality of its use, more than usually will depend on the personal capacity of the operator. Thus, I do not see sense to release this product for wide sale. Perhaps, a certain experience will show that I should not underestimate the abilities of users. While products will be produced in an experimental mode, for users it will cost either nothing (if the bonus together with the purchase) or the payment of a number of our technical costs (if the order is for the active user).

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:08

What this deck does?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 0:49

Well, as it should be amber Fort card :)
Not :) transfer through space I don't promise. Because your mind will slow the process absolutely dead (and the two ends). The dialogue is also not promising. At least at first. But having an open, loud mental channel "subscribers" - Yes. Even if "subscriber" will not catch "call" (since the initial is not training), the channel still is initiated and transmitted, for example information will be received on a subconscious level. In General it's all people working, so. But with cards for two people, a special "meeting point" and in General there all is not as when just the thought appeal to someone. Shorter read Zelazny. Everything is quite clearly described.
The scheme is simple. Need a photo. It is a map. Well, more precisely a few photos - a set of cards. Seat maps can be done too, but they will be conditionally useless (well, perhaps to spy some place.).
You can practically run in this mode, the normal conscious dialogue. But it's really HARD. Problem is we are too much attached to this world and its illusions. Ie our view of the world will be the strongest obstacle.
So long as the product is apparently for a long period of time - experimental.
If you can "break" the block of his consciousness and the source - also, you get a protected that does not require batteries and are not critical to the cruise channel. And along the way he may show up and other bonuses :) I tactfully silent.
In short - the technology and manufacture with me.
Use with user.
Removing blocks with the ideas that input channel information is not - it is up to personal problems of each. How to implement will be private. It is possible for example to try hypnosis. Well, or self-hypnosis.
Just cards will provide far less noise than with any other attempts to communicate.
Thus, as we know (from the original), it is enough to map was one of the two who will communicate, i.e. initiating a conversation.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 0:52

Thus, each set is unique, made 1 time for the customer..... and purely individual. Since this is not a product for sale, and some experimental stuff (relatively of course experimental, just potential users to overcome their illusions, I do not know with full accuracy, only approximately and experimentally in the past), then suspended, so as not to initiate a dispute, we will assume that it's a toy :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41

I mean amber recalled. No, seriously. However, in the aspect of the transfer through space. I understand that if between people there is already a channel, such cards will only reinforce it? Question, if one person sends a signal (and he more or less developed this ability), to another person who is not developed in this plan, the effect will be? Why not to make maps too? For Zelazny the principle is the same. But such cards have already been tested?