Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK, etc.

Алекс С
Re: proposed changes in trademark row the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Алекс С » Thu Feb 23, 2017 14:38

Michael, Thanks for the reply! 3 clarification, if I may.

1. How to program Pandora black for this purpose - the protection of operator and patient and non-interference in the session?

2. Personally, I have a commercial Pandora (black). Can it be used for such a task? Still factory not homemade...

3. Not for me: What budget commercial makes sense to buy more of homemade P-black to help you solve this problem? For an arbitrary user BJ? In the sense that you can budget to give friends village mages in addition homemade P-black to help you solve this problem?

About the rustic magic why modern man sometimes chooses her, because we couldn't find alternatives - write now small offtopic.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59

1. Yes I think so and program, including assistance to algoritmu the work.
2. of course you can, I black home-made gave the example that there is such a homemade and it's free
3. anything.... all good in their own way.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 21:56

So, which day do you want to write....
Updated a number of products. With the fundamental improvement of properties.
1. The updated range 3.0 S+ and S++3.0
Now not using the laser engraving, but the product became much more powerful.
2. Updated pendant E-a Panacea. Now he's out of the black hole, like just the panacea pendant, back it with the "cap" :) and he was also MUCH more powerful. IMHO.
3. Updated product АТ5. Now it's called AT8 and represents a map. Now this is not a "phone" but rather the communication (the algorithm entered a lot about the social network/Internet and other modern ways of communication.( Otherwise all the classics at).
4. Updated the product K1 (Suit) Now a new product K3, moshnenko. Updated. Map.
5. Updated product PC-Base (from casting) is now a map in which 3 pandoro-raznovidnosti (black/anachron/VIP) In my opinion kryshesnosyasche.
6. Updated product TC3. Added the output, PAH, the entrance to T2.

The cost remains the same. Something like that.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Mar 17, 2017 14:03

Михаил_ wrote:so, which day do you want to write....
Updated a number of products. With the fundamental improvement of properties.
1. The updated range 3.0 S+ and S++3.0
Now not using the laser engraving, but the product became much more powerful.
2. Updated pendant E-a Panacea. Now he's out of the black hole, like just the panacea pendant, back it with the "cap" :) and he was also MUCH more powerful. IMHO.
3. Updated product АТ5. Now it's called AT8 and represents a map. Now this is not a "phone" but rather the communication (the algorithm entered a lot about the social network/Internet and other modern ways of communication.( Otherwise all the classics at).
4. Updated the product K1 (Suit) Now a new product K3, moshnenko. Updated. Map.
5. Updated product PC-Base (from casting) is now a map in which 3 pandoro-raznovidnosti (black/anachron/VIP) In my opinion kryshesnosyasche.
6. Updated product TC3. Added the output, PAH, the entrance to T2.

The cost remains the same. Something like that.
Michael, good day.
4. Wanted to try Kostyuchik. K3 as before without AT is not working? Power at the Club in the form of broadcast might be enough?
5. These Pandora already, like Pandora, you can not use? they are busy with work.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 20:32

1. K1 and K3 are computationally expensive, need at or OTHER source of energy (too many of them since then). At the club looking quite.
2. Yes busy. T/f there are THREE types pandor for the cunning operation of the product in a different way to say planes.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Mar 18, 2017 14:57

Ask questions from customers, and understanding in General, as updated products in a different form .Preferably the upgraded product is to give a description of what is included in the update, if you change the application method (stickers on the card and other details) , then describe how and where to apply them. So issues may arise , and to respond to me there will be nothing to the buyer.
Михаил_ wrote:3. Updated product АТ5. Now it's called AT8 and represents a map. Now this is not a "phone" but rather the communication (the algorithm entered a lot about the social network/Internet and other modern ways of communication.( Otherwise all the classics at).
Previously at and at-2 was stuck on battery how to use the card at-8
Михаил_ wrote:4. Updated the product K1 (Suit) Now a new product K3, moshnenko. Updated. Map.
What's included in the upgrade and method of application, if something has changed?
Михаил_ wrote:5. Updated product PC-Base (from casting) is now a map in which 3 pandoro-raznovidnosti (black/anachron/VIP) In my opinion kryshesnosyasche.
Михаил_ wrote:5. These Pandora already, like Pandora, you can not use? they are busy with work.
Михаил_ wrote:2. Yes busy. T/f there are THREE types pandor for the cunning operation of the product in a different way to say planes.
Earlier, the PC base was a metal "blotch" on 3.0 , now card. What is its application, because on BJ not to fit) ?
The map is written RC-core +P . RK is a PC ? basic is basic ? and +P is Pandora or Panacea? As Vendor there are already 3 types .

Михаил_ wrote:1. K1 and K3 are computationally expensive, need at or OTHER source of energy
What's included in the update was the issue. And what another source and method of application?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19

AT8 carry in your pocket/operator to put on the table next to the laptop and so on.
Since a redesigned for GENERAL communications (including the Internet) that to cycle the product for ONLY the calls would no longer adequately time. All other principles remained as previously, AT1/2 and ат5. This enhanced version which shoved new algorithms. More effective. The spider creates a cobweb of relationships around the operator and can be used at the right time and she's from a place of ineffectiveness of emitted energy (including radiation for communication of different type) tries to dispose of energiebrucke products.

K3 is used exactly like K1 but the update includes the ability to use new products in the complex (European and not only Pandora service mode inside. Old K1 only around the identity of the sculpted suit, new algorithms do not necessarily require a notebook (although it is possible and so) and easily controlled mentally, plus he himself can provide. And he is bi-directed. T/e he not only creates clothes, but also aims to inspire the participants of social communication that the person is something than trying to account for the K3 seem. T/e is not only the system of training of the individual but also the system of social mimicry.

T/e in General, both products become more tightly consumer, so to speak. We can say that calculated including the need for many operators in the "harsh world" :) to be in hard interactions (business and other). Where you just need to get the maximum effectiveness from such things.

PK is a PC Latin. Main is the successor of "basic", I thought more accurately. Application also, but the bracelet does not attach and is not necessary. To carry or to have in the area of workplace/sleep. Like other PC products generates(due to the work of consciousness of the operator) buffer around the operator and its trains the mental ability of the autopilot to adapt the buffer zone to any place.
TO PC now contains TO normal and black Pandora and the buffer itself because ooooooooooooochen more stringent and effective. The funniest product.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:21

PS sorry for the minor typos in the url of the site on the new maps and Yes, I realize that the description would be GOOD. But you have to always choose what is more effective to give the time slice. I understand that the range of users in a natural way narrows to those who managed to feel, but not see much of a problem. However, both, all three now work fine without the operator's conscious user (2 and earlier did, and now the K3 can).

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon May 08, 2017 16:44

Michael, a new IIM is good news? )

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Wed May 24, 2017 22:58

Good time!!! Michael please tell me, will there be soon an update of the pendant OZ and if so, when roughly? And what form will the Creation, the pendant card? Thank you!!! Magic time!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:03

Байес wrote:Michael, and the new isn any good news? )
There is an active creative process :) several options were rejected as not perfect and although much more powerful than the old version with a glass ball, but not what I would like to see.
I hope to run the series this summer, very cool version ... don't know what :) in 3-4 sizes from literally pocket-sized to huge.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:08

ЛЕТАВИЦА wrote:Good time!!! Michael please tell me, will there be soon an update of the pendant OZ and if so, when roughly? And what form will the Creation, the pendant card? Thank you!!! Magic time!!!
Updates the Coulomb OZ right now NOT expected. Pendant, like many non-core products have not ordered, and if the order is, the expiry time is quite large, because we change the technology from the old (remember, old pendant has several layers of plastic cured with laser/carbon film/copper/nano). all stages are in the processing program of OZ).
Now I'm not ready to spend the last two stages because I have to manage the process remotely and it is technically difficult. Most likely when you order the pendant will be implemented in its classical form by using a powder 3D printing jewelry from copper with charging after printing spec technology (new). it will not be more powerful and not weaker than the old version that looks the same.
And so, this is also known as three-or actor - a "perfect product" that does not change and does not require changes from year to year.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:20

Good time of day.
And planned in the near future the production of pendants, bracelets, stickers, Pandora?
With respect L leron

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:52

Are there any plans in the near future to upgrade products for sosedstvu Pandora mix Pandora+Pandora black?
ALFAVIT, Constructor, context, Map Control "sleep" Youth.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:50

Ллерон wrote:Good day.
And planned in the near future the production of pendants, bracelets, stickers, Pandora?
With respect L leron
No, not yet. It is in the cards working.
Although anything can happen, but just not in it, the more we have the relocation of production and logistics behind that is complicated.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Sun Sep 10, 2017 23:29

Wow, that's even how) Clearly, a good move)
With respect L leron.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 16:34

Yeah well there's nothing in excess :) The objective to increase the efficiency of introduction of new products and the announcement and development to makasarili often a lot of time passes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40

In the next few days will be released a new product card. The product name "angel Feather". Available homemade.
Description later in the relevant branches.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:48

We discontinue two products 3.1 - the pad and card. If they left, someone from the dealers, they will operate 50% discount.
Instead, in the next few days will be available 3.1 + Pandora - reinforced product in the form of cards. The cost will be quite reasonable :)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Planned changes in the commodity row of the entire line BJ-SK

Post by Ольга К » Tue Sep 25, 2018 13:45

Михаил_ wrote:We shoot from the sale of two products 3.1 - the pad and card.
Instead, in the next few days will be available 3.1 + Pandora - reinforced product in the form of cards. The cost will be quite reasonable
Map 3.1+Pandora in the office.
Карта 3.1 + Пандора (расширение для БЖ 3.0)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:56

We made some useful upgrades old good and popular products. I don't want to interpret this as "full new items" although you could say that, all the functionality was very similar to the old one, although more powerful, more efficient, plus androiddevelopers.

1) in a new form out "the book" of three cards that previously contained dual card - "shield/open connection/stop". The new system matches the old description, except that the cards are now not paired, are controlled not by the position of the pair relative to each other, and mentally. Including, if you want to enable one of the options not on the operator but on someone else. Due to the integration which appeared later predominating (Pandora/I2 and so on), potential long-term impact has increased significantly (including in connection).

2) updated the product AW-2 (roads, transportation, travel, travel) to version AW-3, also deeper integration with other products and the increased power of the new product.

PS since the fundamental updates of the algorithm products have been made, it remains the old value of the coupon period to the principal novelties to announce we will not.

The product arrived at the warehouse.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 18:37

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:03
Байес wrote:Michael, and the new isn any good news? )
There is an active creative process :) several options were rejected as not perfect and although much more powerful than the old version with a glass ball, but not what I would like to see.
I hope to run the series this summer, very cool version ... don't know what :) in 3-4 sizes from literally pocket-sized to huge.
Michael, there is something that was planned in the coming months on sale in some of the options?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 23:02

While I can not definitely answer this question, unfortunately. We're working on it :)