Panacea or product "P"

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: .Panacea or product "P"

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 13:00

Well, actually, the pendant enhances the appearance of all products, especially their own kind, and 3.0

DarkMoon_

Post by DarkMoon_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 14:35

АКВО wrote:
...a more comprehensive light might be published later, and will, as N version 3.0, contain several stages of processing, unlike simple matrix version...
Michael, how long to wait or not to wait? :)
Really Michael, wakes you, should we wait? Like the bracelet with a matrix panacea be done, but maybe it's worth to wait? :o :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 15:56

Soon nothing will not be published - no time at all, and ready in less light system that could easily play any "home" way yet.
Maybe closer to the new year, but it depends on many factors. Maybe sooner.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:30

Yes, the flow is markedly weakened, the brightness of the presence of a P-pendant diminished, BUT it was observed the activation of intuition. This is a clear example of yesterday, planned in the morning to go to the area (450 km round trip on a very bad road, at least 4 hours one way), where the "delayed" important work documents by phone to find out not really have a personal presence. Ahead of time preparing for the trip, carry all the current Affairs. Sit in the car and.... at this moment you understand, not necessary to go at all, stopped an intuitive hunch, logic says, you need to go once gathered, the more documents are needed and interested individuals is difficult to explain what is an intuitive sense and it is often more important than logic and plans. In General in Russian- take responsibility for such a "turn" and score for the trip and possible misunderstanding, to change the plan. A little later I stop to "interested parties" to explain, but do not have time to attentively listen to the discontent of my deed, to knock at the door and included staff of the Department where I was supposed to go, along the way, he took the documents and brought them to pass me. The eyes of opponents has expanded, "jaw dropped," of course pleased by this change. Accept documents, while continuing to be "interested persons", 10 minutes later phone call, an urgent need for my presence at the more important matter which it would be impossible to move. In the evening meet with "stakeholders" again and together come to the conclusion that my gut rendered a very (!) good service. If I did, the documents would not have received without my personal presence employee had no authority to pass them, well, I would get a could not, having gone to empty in the trip, I would not be able to participate in more important work, whose decision without my presence it was clearly at odds with our interests, and the consequences to fix it would be almost impossible, and I would have killed the day in a futile trip and an evening of listening to the experiences of the hopelessness of the situation. Use on the face.
This is only one of the cases coming days, the information comes "flashes" of knowledge, though without understanding why. Of course you can refer to randomness, and intuition before I noticed, but at the end of the next days was much more likely to show themselves in the most necessary situations where the logic of "not count" at all. Such is the experience.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51

:oops: I subscribe to the conclusion MAG.no-and that increased intuition..
Many times during these days I caught myself on the fact that you know in advance what's next, and how, even my husband noticed it.. New useful qualities and feelings a lot, some quality is simply increased for example - the ability to look at what was happening and clear thinking and calm..
That night a dream: I was dragged into another dimension, screaming "God, not now! I still come and read a poem!" his screams woke up feeling like my body is going a mile a minute, and the brain as if the funnel draws, hardly think. Gripped with fright in her husband and was trying, on the advice of Michael, to hold thoughts for something, somehow I managed to remember about customers and work, and so I slowly began to figure out how just relax-it starts delaying again. Then thought to remove the bracelets and locket, much easier, in General, out of this state, thank God :roll:
Probably was a little overweight, I carry all that is (3.0+2.1+2.6+BJ P)+ medallion.

PS Oh, I forgot, I started yesterday to listen to the solar wind, there are feelings, too - be healthy!, maybe all this together caused such condition..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

.Panacea or product "P"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 14, 2011 14:25

Кулон «Панацея»

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Sep 14, 2011 14:58

Loaded matrix P kettle... before the water was hard and a bit bitter, ie I do not want to drink it, now became soft and sweet, something like spring after boiling!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 16, 2011 14:05

1. The structure of water boiling and of course destroys, but the structure of KO - no.
2. MAG.no - flow is not reduced, it's addictive + the stream has been associated with unrealized personal reserve potential.
3. Malika - probably nothing actually occurred :) this is a typical reaction to new experiences.
4. Currently the office has a single pendant, check availability.
5. I ask all to excuse for several days did not appear on the forum and did not respond to personal emails today, I hope all parse = 've been busy with other things.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sat Sep 17, 2011 23:57

Wrote on the forum openmagic.org already, I'll write and I wonder who will:

Brought me chernogorian panacea delayed 2 times, say in the beginning could not send why is long a huge batch of parcels (the postal service), and while luck, I died several times the program with the database. Can a small bracelet was the reason, who knows.

The bracelet in the beginning, felt when touched as if a hand over the fire am (light without heat pain effects). Then a few hours as put on the arm and stomach had the same feeling several times sharply under the bracelet "zapped".. Sleeping sick though haven't slept then. But brains are "floated" many thoughts, Express them matted and not very adequately. The mood is upbeat. Some thought I was Smoking weed. If 1.0 L as if punched Livewire lash hundred hand under the bracelet on the "slice" of the hands, the Panacea the feeling that goes through me, viscous and thick cloud of fog, in which electric current evenly, the bracelet itself gives there charge, but not all of the charge this mist from the bracelet. The body at the same time a feeling of heat and coolness, something similar happens if no clothes in the snow to lie (but in the case of the bracelet is feeling softer and less manifested). Probably a special effect from the cloud cell, I cell cloud bracelet did not wear. Perturbations inside the cocoon are active and confident, like a clear and powerful mechanism inside that the repairs. On the second day at night do the activity and flooded, I wanted to move, to dance, the mood has improved a lot.

A week wear the panacea on the black tree. Significantly increase the performance of the day, but strangely much better sleep, even for otnositelno a short time. Dreams sometimes have tangled , but the presence in them deep, like the high quality disconnecting from everyday reality (usually this rarely dreams happen). Despite the fact that I hardly remember them. But the nightmares of the present.
Periodically aches a little "filling," such as the throat, kidneys, spine, liver. In the evening or in the morning sometimes light sickness/temperature, but it goes away. Why is it pretty much spins and warms up anahata, sometimes with her and svadhisthana. Today in the evening the clarity of mind increased, the activation the upper chakras with detached clear of ISS, like "contemplation".
As a panacea light not used?
There is almost. 2.0-2.x also was not possible juzat. A week in the pockets were two plastic cards charged matrix.

Well, a bit abnormal, what happens last time: twice across the sky approximately along the same path, flying orange UFO. Shone long and bright, that eliminates the fact that it was a afterburner of plane, no noise, first at a low altitude flew over the city, then turned around and went somewhere up into the stratosphere, changing the flight speed.
Today paid in the store last cupluri, went home and the key is not present. The door intercom itself in front of me beeping and open(no one around at the entrance too), I went and took from his pocket the same crumpled bill, which he paid in the store. And to me money is not enough and I have checked all the setting on the money and before leaving the house is also checked how much money was. Well, it is very unlikely that I have not noticed the second denyuzhku.<

Антон И.

Post by Антон И. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:20

can the matrix "P" of the metal things to charge? are there any restrictions?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35

the obvious limitations were not identified.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:07

there are no restrictions.

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Fri Oct 21, 2011 19:08

the description stated: "On the back of the pendant caused laser engraving". this engraving is visible to the eye? I'm on the back can't see anything.
now turned into a pendant. it was wooden, and the photo gives the impression of metal
Last edited by Игнациус on Fri Oct 21, 2011 19:39, edited 2 times in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 21, 2011 19:30

In the description on the forum was initially designated the material of the pendant is a Panacea, as "ebony". Indicates the possibility of further development of the BZ, the form of a metal pendant of performance through E-technology, pre-double value (70000).
I have on the back of the pendant is visible shallow laser "Prodigy" placed approximately 50% of the area of the reverse side of the pendant, is similar to the "abstract human" (wormholes).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 21, 2011 20:00

Игнациус wrote:I on the back I see nothing
This added probably later I will meet the Developer.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25

Engraving - part of the production process. Its visibility is not something that affects functionality. For several reasons we try to do is not particularly visible. Sometimes it turns out better, sometimes worse. On the last series a bit better, as these pendants have undergone additional polishing. On the first batch of polishing the whole picture is not removed. But the effect is there from the process and not from the fact that this figure remained visible.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49

and when you see the switch?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12

I mean the programmer panacea in the form of electronic devices? in the near future, more precisely while I can not say. lucatello - enemy of time :) when there is a chance immediately to make things better want to release an improved version :) from the first time.

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Wed Nov 23, 2011 22:34

I will assume - effect of pendant Panacea - remember dreams better and in greater numbers (4 of sleep per night - for me, a lot of progress). however every time after the next sleep a little Wake up. very interesting. I've always had vivid dreams, but had trouble remembering.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Mon Dec 05, 2011 17:23

First impressions of pendant and bracelets.

When you took from the post office there opened, bracelet has wear, the rest in his pocket.
Go out on the street...and the street swam a bit, and all around annoying! this is the most memorable.
I was walking and thinking why the hell is everything so vague in the shower!? ..the pendant did not seem to wear that flattens it!?
Ah! come on, this is already enough, then there is no possibility to remove. Until the house got thought will melt like a candle.
I went thought that may not realize I'm queasy or sick world!?:)

Wear two days. during this time, clear the pendant is a powerful energy. Dangle over the edge, and around the technique works absolutely not clearly. or Vice versa works as no one from it is not waiting.
Woke up this morning and realized that I do push-UPS on your toes! I 4 years doing AI and fingers in any pain.
I what is children's physical education did surprised not only childish.

During the day, the reality swims several times: walking to the store and ooooppps.. flying, or floating, it is not clear, but certainly not to go:)
every sleep is now accompanied by automatic scrolling of the events of the past.
the first night, walked through all the buildings of your past University. Was surprised that a matter that generally what's the Uni, and I remember every audience, transitions in which went. although since then anything similar did not remember.
The next day, realized that this way had taken its that when it left there.

Serious things themselves started. so all at once will not describe.
I'll gradually.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Tue Dec 06, 2011 17:45

Today wearing the pendant resets almost everything I wanted, or wanted to strive for, wanted or zagotivel. not asked me even once.
If you do a comparison with the bracelet pendant is like a couple of dozen bracelets on each arm. no less. the pendant is removed, change to the bracelet and you realize that you can live, I mean live as before, the same habits, the same movement.
A pendant on the neck, and even go out of the house by another way, completely different although the options are not many.
Go and ask why suddenly today this route!? - and then the question itself becomes a mockery, and folly pays.
The door lock, turned it,is already on the machine, but still give a report. closed.
after a moment, you need to go, and knowing that just closed, start to open..and nothing, everything is already open! but I just closed!:)
..and so the whole day...., a little bit tired.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 18:10

I would have made allowances for the fact that Constantine, not a normal user :) On the one hand say you can live on the nature, on the other - took part in the development of some important parts of the technology, i.e. much in the subject long ago. With a third - powered syroechkovski, the AI does regularly for a long time... I mean that in a "normal" user of the pendant, everything is much softer and easier. And it will then ask "where's my torcana???" :) But it is still and with the initial conditions involves....

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Tue Dec 06, 2011 18:31

I'm not a pure raw foodists. can stuff a thread of candy to eat a little bit.)
Otherwise Yes, it certainly is true.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Dec 08, 2011 14:23

Today is the first time you slept on the matrix of a panacea. Dreams, really crazy. It was cooler, only when the reverse side of the tail of the elephant toured the cottages with his wife)) But it is not a nightmare. And today the dream was dark, heavy, napryazhennym and under water in addition))
Woke up in the night in a sweat and heat, looked at his watch, exactly 5.55. Waiting for the morning, trying to take in everything that was happening to me.
Overall interesting, but hard.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 17:55

Continue to test the pendant N...
lately pretty sick, not physically, but mentally as it is but often.
Physically often fells asleep. There is no loss of strength, on the contrary, but during the day sleep, night sleep, always sleep.
And on the contrary the first week didn't sleep for a night so didn't sleep.
Can't concentrate on anything these three days, like jelly and trough :)
The pendant will not remove! do not offer.