Panacea or product "P"

Малика
Re: .Panacea or product "P"

Post by Малика » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56

A small report on the Panacea BJ:
in anticipation of the pendant decided to test BZ-Panacea (yesterday brought a package with a set), in the afternoon did not notice anything, there was a lot, and when I went to bed, I felt myself throbbing inside air cushion, a very pleasant feeling. Stronger pulsation could be felt in the solar plexus. Woke up a few times and each time I feel this air cushion. This morning I woke up early, good mood, such a joy in my soul and warmth in the solar plexus, as if at this point the energy is spinning.. all the way.. :)The panacea is not removed, like it, then replace the pendant.
Sister from 2.1 immediately got drunk and passed out to sleep for half an hour (it 2.0, 3.0,2.6), woke up cheerful and energetic.
Husband came home from work in cold at night, put on him a handkerchief with the matrix, in the morning cheerful and happy went to work bi
Thank you, Michael, we are very grateful to You for everything! az

Михаил_
Разработчик

.Panacea or product "P"

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 0:02

In the office today got the first batch of pendants Panacea.
In General we can say that this PP, i.e. a complete Cure, which includes all the elements that there should be.
Pendant with front side has two hollows. In one flooded meteorite substance, similar to the 3.0 S++ (only 10 times less, because the bracelet 10 links and there - each), in other shungite powder passed special processing.
In General, it is certain the two poles, providing extra power to the pendant and configured to a desired state associated with the 2.x and 3.0
Therefore, the pendant is better cooperating with the 3.0 and particularly with S++
On the reverse side of the pendant caused laser engraving. This is the first time when I used maximum laser power....
In the Central part of the pendant (except for the two holes with the above-mentioned substance) is covered with enamel cold cure.
This is the first case where the product is processed by laser optical charging system during the entire curing time of the composition (about a day), continuously.
Pendants used for more complete charging system than for bracelets Panacea.

Currently, some imported pendants ready to ship, due to the fact that they were przekazana people and pre-paid in advance. Yet literally 3pcs. Following admission to the middle or end of next week.
Cost as mentioned earlier 35T.R.
Кулон «Панацея»

Yes... in General and pocket wear, but still better to hang on the neck, the length of the rope can adjust according to their own feelings.

And again. There on the surface just fine - it's not that sloppy did. it is the consequences of complex processing cannot be removed (sherokhovatosti, bumps, some pendants microdroplets on the reverse side). There in the process of applying information used different methods.....

One last point - any technical wear, the pendant is not terrible, i.e. if during hard operation it will be something to RUB and secretsa at least until "smooth" pancake - it will not be able to hurt its work. But the best course is still more or less soft.

PENDANTS ARE VERY POWERFUL. PLEASE CAREFULLY, I'm not kidding right. Comparable to the impact of 3.0 S++ on the "newbie" can be "intoxication". Carefully those who are behind the wheel.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 30, 2011 0:09

Finally the wait
:D :D :D

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 0:18

Yeah... accompanied by interesting effects.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32

the appearance of the pendant from the front side
http://openmagic.org/ph/attachment.php? ... 1314647142
on the reverse side
front side closeup:
PS then I christened it the case face with a smile :) so actually dimples round technology under composition, and not the eyes.
In the middle is not a smiling mouth, and eyes :) and around it some complex thing, well, conventionally, we assume that the double Mobius :)

Please note, I specifically did not start this with plane drilling hole for chain or cord - it would make it less durable and therefore less durable. A simple through hole is not cracked and passed through the column might give unpleasant effects. For this reason, if worn on the pocket and on the neck, it is recommended to tie as pictured, otherwise (if you just skip through the hole), will attempt to turn the thread edge that is not comfortable to wear.

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39

links do not open 8)

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 30, 2011 17:02

Михаил_ wrote:In the office today got the first batch of pendants Panacea.
Hurray!!! Thank you!!! :D

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:02

Стэллари wrote:links do not open 8)
Indeed, writes:
the Attachment does not exist or is not specified identifier (number). If you are sure you used the correct link, contact.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:05

very strange, works for me, including when I ologian from the forum.
Tomorrow will do otherwise, there is no access to a computer with the right accounts memorized.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:12

Judging by the transition You have "..." are replaced by the missing part of the address directories automatically, I also have entrance there, and interestingly, all 3 posted a link though on one file, but you get a little in different places, instead of "..." in the address is displayed:
attachmentid=8&stc=1&d=
attachmentid=6&stc=1&d=
attachmentid=7&stc=1&d=

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:24

no, none, there is attachment number at the beginning of the link, but Oh well, tomorrow will fix it.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:00

Here and began the study of P-Coulomb.
The first impression is much intensified rear lower region of the brain in both hemispheres, increased work of consciousness and subconsciousness, "bridge" sync them, there is some interaction, something like the energy "flows". Compared to bracelets (Crimean and studied h/d) is very powerful and really shown a thing. Will study the pendant, after making detailed findings....
Oh, by the way, returned as peculiar as when we first met with a 3.0, which, after a little "jammed" and now resumed again.... Well 3.0 straight throws like a catapult....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 03, 2011 17:00

...40 minutes was felt the above attunement, manifesting some sort of energy bursts in different parts, have been content over the entire range, the intensification and the complication of the ajna chakra, after it was felt the inclusion of a powerful energy channel, the potential of which gradually increases still more powerful than U2, but as it is much denser and softer...
Keep checking....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00

Studied "technical part".
The format of the locket is very convenient. The power is significant when the contact is instant, it's hard not to notice. The contact is not necessarily the touch, and 1-1.5 m from the medallion already felt full, so do placing in a pocket or purse, the engine of the desktop, gives the maximum interaction. Remote also mental "clings" well but with a slight difference in flow capacity (even though the manifestation "on top"). I wanted to compare "the numbers" with the power of the bracelets, but I don't like to compare a scooter and a Ferrari, ie if enough flow was hardly noticeable, the work, the observed manifestations, the medallion immediately gives a sense of involvement as compared to above - more powerful than U2, but denser and softer, the range is wide, filled simultaneously and bottoms and the top of the "eyeballs", but no more, so as energy to "reboot" the medallion, I don't know and that's good, stress is not felt at all. The first day interaction was marked by a cleansing of the body, as from experience 3.0. Well, in the event the plan has been a noticeable "surge" could not find understanding of their interests in a single interaction, it was all about the rules of the "opponents" that they were fundamentally broken, I a few weeks ago pushed the situation in the "back burner" because not seen the decision, and last night received a letter, the contents of which really surprised me, "my opponents" on its own initiative, decided to meet me halfway, individually refusing from their principles in "my exceptional case," and suggested that work on the previously proposed terms (and making up and excuse myself, seeing its benefits this situation), leaving .the solution for me. Well I act up did not....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:00

Wrapped for the night Locket with bracelet .Panacea in foil, the bracelet began to feel more powerful.
In General as smooth, a bit "strange", the flow is felt constantly, gently and powerfully....
It is interesting to study the Product format Medallion, charging 3.0 S++, in principle, as far as I remember the expected release of Medallion 3.0 SE, but when? Medallion P+ very .happy!
Compared with other bracelets product on the order of + active source of vital energy.
Not even to compare the 2.0, 2.7, 2.8, the difference is much bigger if only 2.7+Sri+U1.
Thank you!!!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 14:33

Well actually it is not so :)
I hasten to disappoint the public, then the public is not disappointed myself :)
From MAG.no. such bright results for the background:
- personal characteristics
against the background of the use of the U1-U2 and 3.0 previously
against the background of the use of the Stabilizer including.

For the novice user, the medallion can manifest itself significantly WEAKER than the normal 2.0 because, like BJ a Panacea, tends to be blocked when it is impossible to use some of its features. Blocked, not completely, but to disable the recovery algorithms and the work that is dangerous to the owner or to minimize their activity. Ie it will be the usual 2.0, and 2.0 is better to have bracelet on his arm.

In addition, the medallion is well connected with U2, including the concrete used in the project connection comers. So he just aktualizovat the link U2-the user. You need to understand that the operator U2 in this case are I..... Ie is a multiuser system, in contrast to personal U2.

Yes. indeed, medallion is a Panacea, is absolutely on another level of quality shows the product is a Panacea and including energy aspects. But a simple experiment can be done very easily - I am more than sure that if the medallion to put on some of those who do not feel BJ a Panacea, the effect would also be close to zero.

By the way, I just recently, about 2 days ago, he took off the locket and put 2.7++ (wide Siberian deciduous), because of the need to show other qualities in its energy sector more stationary (to switch himself with the locket on her neck, it was hard, he actively tried to reconstruct the long-standing problem in me preventing me from doing what is necessary and is more important at this time.
Therefore, the medallion was removed (temporarily), and 2.7 - dressed. And stream 2.7 on the background of MY connection to other sources, was clearly in the right range is not weaker, rather the opposite.

So I would be careful with the reviews of MAG.no - they would rather a purely individual picture associated including with connecting to other sources and devices.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 14:37

The medallion is undoubtedly one of the most powerful products. Moreover, there is applied technology, not previously used at all.
It will work at ALL. But for some, it may be a bit premature, will not have such manifestations as a Magician.no-and.
In addition, the energy impact in the specific described case tied to a number of factors.
I especially stress this to avoid someone it's a shame that I bought the medallion, and such striking effects - no.
They can be, but all in proportion to its current state.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 05, 2011 16:00

Михаил_ wrote:Well actually it is not so :)
I have it so. I described the change in his feelings, which was not from the bangle of Panacea.
So it turns out the REASON is different, it's not a Locket like this, and U2 so manifested and this manifestation WILL take place over time at all, because TEMPORARY. H well, then stop. let's wait to judge rather..

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Sep 05, 2011 16:07

The response of the medallion:
Got it yesterday at the hour of the day, of course :) I immediately put on and went yawning, sleepy - eyes just close on the go, has suffered through half of the fourth and spit on everything and went to sleep, passed out immediately, woke up at 5: 30 completely refreshed and went to do things on. Again I wanted to sleep in 12 nights, which I did with a light heart. In the morning half asleep, I suddenly felt such an immediate take-off, that instantly woke up and finally lost this status :?
From sensations yet only one is stable: the vigor and clarity of thinking.
I'm very impressed then, and fortunately this product I do not want to remove, stuck as well as bracelet N and 3.0.
Well, because he's so small and tidy, comfortable :)
As always, thank you so much, Michael! Your products have changed my life and my environment for the better immensely.. :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 16:22

Malik, as always, very welcome.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 16:28

Маг.нет wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Well actually it is not so :)
I have it so. I described the change in his feelings, which was not from the bangle of Panacea.
So it turns out the REASON is different, it's not a Locket like this, and U2 so manifested and this manifestation WILL take place over time at all, because TEMPORARY. H well, then stop. let's wait to judge rather..

Sincerely, MAG.no
Yes it is clear that the bracelet was not.
The reason is very versatile.
The medallion SHOWED on the surface much of what has already been, allowing you to use more power. And there are those products that are ALREADY You have to use U2 and partially (by the way why is it temporary?) and updating work with the flow of time and some regenerative processes in the cocoon, which are associated with the integration of different layers of a cake.
Ie is a great combination of everything.
In General, a special honors medallion from the bracelet for more accurate system a panacea, and adjusting components to work with as 3.0
At the same time You were ready it's used on high power (what is not limit for the medallion), but in others it may be completely different.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Wed Sep 07, 2011 18:37

...a more comprehensive light might be published later, and will, as N version 3.0, contain several stages of processing, unlike simple matrix version...
Michael, how long to wait or not to wait? :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45

The question on the medallion:
Michael, is it possible that the locket intensified the matrix which was written on a mattress, on the pillows?
The fact that this night the mattress was humming like a transformer box and with him I :shock: in the area of the heart chakra and at the base of the skull as if stuck pepper patch, all hot and itching :roll: besides this from these two chakras, as from the overflowing of the vessel something tangibly poured..
No negative feelings, just don't quite understand what happened..
It went to the attunement medallion or need something further done ? :?
Woke up in the morning as usual, feeling good..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48

well, Yes, activate could. Nothing additional to do not necessary.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59

Thanks for the reply!
The first thing it came to my mind..
Asked just in case if you have not done so..