Panacea or product "P"

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: .Panacea or product "P"

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 23:04

АлексейАлександрович wrote:I in addition panacea on the work processes moving. For example, to severe contract before approval matrix on the reverse side write with the program "quickly, harmoniously and safely"), Or a to-do list on a piece of paper and as a matrix on the back with the right program) Works great

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 23:16

I've made minor adjustments in the model, the authorization module is primarily concerned with processing areas and other places, in short, if the processing does not take BC/BJ for yourself, it more clearly than before, may switch under the operatorship of those who live in the territory and wants to apositively. T/e the authorization module considers "abandoned" TO as possible to connect to temporary operators, including collective.
Maybe it's early and most worked for a number of reasons (conscious or not conscious, the transfer processing of the object on the site), but I have improved the code and made reasonable security arrangements to him.
In principle, both messages deal primarily with the homemade and image generator "Simple Magical Things"

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 23:07

Added to the same ( system authorization ), after opanasivna object the first few minutes, TO busy cleaning and does not accept the operator's program, including "inadvertently sent." Programming in lucid or random level possible in 5 minutes.