Panacea or product "P"

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26

Michael, You post about upcoming changes, wrote that a panacea can be ordered when buying a already configured version. Is it possible to contact the store for the configuration previously purchased P bracelet in the right version?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20

In addition to the Configurator, switch "to the desired version" will be possible with the help of the matrix-switches, which probably will be soon ready and will be freely available.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 16:39

see panacea on my forum I issued a warning - in the "P" and not 2.9, if You have different abilities and you develop them consciously, it is not necessary to drink alcohol. If you are going to drink, switch the panacea in 2.9, at least for some time and clearly put a program to keep themselves within the physical world., and the people at first drinks, and then comes to me with questions "what was that", and before it uses other people's wishes to "pull".

Лакшми4

Re: .Panacea or product "P"

Post by Лакшми4 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46

[quote="MAG.no"].Panacea worthy:)
Start the topic with a comparative analysis of the bracelets Panacea Crimean (PC) and ebony (HR/d).
First impression - the Crimean tougher in perception, at h/d better (faster and clearer) works mental the joystick switch in modes 2.1-2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8-P-... the PC also switches fine, but with a little pause and less clear (just a little but noticeable "blurring") the boundary of the 2 qualities.x.

mental shift-=is ,with itself, to THINK, to SWITCH P TO VERSION 2.x...?
AND ALL?

and switches whether P in 2.1?

THANK you

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00

Aspire to this, .do it*BUT not all so simple as we would like.......

I assume that the mechanism of "mental switch" in all individual, I have works like this:
1. The second concentration, mesh bracelet N, and the state, in which "shifts" the Panacea (feeling and noting the difference in States with Panacea and no trend, trend).
2. The main focus, comparing, notice the difference between as a Panacea, and such trend 2.5.
3. Consciousness shift condition (enter the trend), while the anchor on the mental command (2.5).
4. I stabilize his condition 2.5 in the form of a trend, based on the bracelet P (as the source) and fix.
5. In this second note "holds" (as the Observer and Creator) in the whole process bracelet P.

Well, something like this. Sometimes this process takes a moment, sometimes a "little more" depends on the total starting state. This algorithm not bother much, so as not to fail, at me, You may be quite different. The only thing important in my opinion to effectively use the "mental switch", you need to know the "pure" state 2.x to be able to "call" and without bracelets. A reflection on the labels produced with time, more practice.

As for 2.1, I think that switch is possible as well, BUT personally I do not go out, for the reason just described above can not be accurate in every detail "to describe" the condition 2.1 (a lot of points and very much "spread") and therefore it is difficult to call it mental (or more precisely, the Observer notes the difference well, but the Creator sees "all the boundaries and rules of" where to move, here is "how to negotiate" among themselves, they....:)then this will work "button"). But there is something to learn, something to strive for:)
Ready to see quick results!

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59

switching to 2.1 is possible, and mental and programmer, but mentally there is a problem, which was described by the Magician.no.
Generally a 2.1 is a component of Panacea. Just because of the presence of other components, 2.1 manifest in it less (on the rest).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 13:00

Галкина wrote:Michael, You post about upcoming changes, wrote that a panacea can be ordered when buying a already configured version. Is it possible to contact the store for the configuration previously purchased P bracelet in the right version?

I think this will be possible.

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 0:20

AS YET,MICHAEL,RIGHT SWITCH-

AND ALL?

HOW TO WEAR THE PROBES P-COLOR TOP OR TO THE BODY?

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00

it seems to me that a cure can be switched at all in anything not only in the mode of any bracelet.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00

Лакшми4 wrote:mental shift-=is ,with itself, to THINK, to SWITCH P TO VERSION 2.x...?
In principle I described is the same
after all, there is a difference AS to THINK:
-to observe;
-to dream;
to want;
-meditate;
-analyze;
-To create (to design);
-etc.

Ie for mental control at this stage should the state of the Creator and the formulation of INTENTION, for this purpose, it is important to understand the details (what you need? what is the result?), then build path - algorithm (as possible). That's exactly the way the "creation" that I described in detail. Ie not just "pull", but also "reprogram" bracelet with locking the new state (of the bracelet). Although it may be able to "switch" and the desired (switched - 2.6+U1), but these eventually (with experience), and yet the way that the subconscious will pick up on its own (autopilot) might be long, remember: "...sooner or later, anyway...", and if it does not "trained" (not shown), which is 2.6 and U1??? "Efforts like trying to open the door inside, we can spend a lot of energy before can probably guess what... it opens outward".

So in my writing and Mihailom no contradictions just depends on LEVEL and EXPERIENCE. Actually "switch" is not even in the "wood" bracelet, and head (the subconscious) of the Operator and depends on his (subconscious) activity, and the availability of "his" features and algorithms. If it is weakly active, it is just that useful and the inclusion of Consciousness (intention) to control the... subconscious mind, which knows how to manage "the surrounding reality" out there "lives" the Creator, but he still sleeps many, though BJ "him" already partially awakens.

Baby - Yes, there are many new and interesting things. Noticeable, but not yet well understood, very wide and multi-level range, where each "step" (level) opens availability new (or old but forgotten?) opportunities that were not previously observed. Bracelet at only "access point" and the physical channel (and locking) the "trend", with more full access and control to the system BJ+ (i.e., the subconscious and the cocoon of the Operator). I suspect that the Panacea expanded the powers of the Operator programming TO (some observations).

Considering the nature, seen as a Panacea that leads to the "office" Creator 3.0 - lift there too....
Just need to know what "button" .click, and to ask "what floor" - can be reached on foot.
Parallel learning structure (the potential) of each floor of the "skyscraper", while rise up to "the penthouse of the Creator" walk, but you can lift....... To include 3.0....... and go!!!

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35

Малыш wrote:seems to me that a cure can be switched at all in anything not only in the mode of any bracelet.
sit down, off.
Panacea a universal tool for programming.
But BJ, 2.1, 2.x and the actual Panacea that it was originally stitched components, which it is.... well, we assume at the hardware level. That if you switch the "anything" that their work can either leave or mute.
In General, such quality of programmability is already in 2.1, but they are not available to the user. In particular 2.1, you can always roll back to 2.0 (software).
In panacea, this programmability allows you to do more. There you can dim the brightest manifestations 2.x (i.e. BJ with of course the subject is not going anywhere, well, not able to go, this is technically like really weak, but if he isn't, it just turns out that something is made in the natural).
Thus, using the cure, you can do something interesting.
This is one of the reasons we pull with the release of the programmer and some other products waiting for serial panacea in the application with good detail, to encapsulate the new devices it is not heated, and in the most powerful version. And this is a production with his timing of the start of the series. It is not yet clear, everything is clear on this subject (experimental samples waiting).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39

Маг.нет wrote: I Suspect that the Panacea expanded the powers of the Operator programming TO (some observations)
Like that...but in the same twisted nuts establecieron to avoid problems 2.0 (required, control of manufacturer). Therefore, I have sometimes dramatic, "I don't feel", but BJ still works and after some time the cumulative it is noticeable.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:47

Лакшми4 wrote:AS MICHAEL,RIGHT SWITCH-

AND ALL?

HOW TO WEAR THE PROBES P-COLOR TOP OR TO THE BODY?
1. well, the probes absolutely still as worn as bracelets. it's just a color continuous paper bracelet for the organization of events with the control of entrance or other purposes, a serial standard product loaded charging system a Panacea. Of course he had both sides equal.

2. Yeah, just think, drawing attention to the bracelet. In General, MAG.not all correctly described. Need to have an idea about the status of that climb (want to switch BJ, in the sense of a Panacea). Some knowledge is just (well, more precisely it is we all have, but many are too muted). And someone has has to master 2.x specific version to get this experience. That's why I made the matrix to switch in 2.9 and will be the programmer.
Ie if clues in mind about the desired state does not, you can try to catch the process well, even with the bracelet the correct version on the photo site. I.e. "I switch the bracelet in this mode" (focus on photos). But will it maybe not all unfortunately.

Success.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43

Michael, a simple БЖ2.0-2.8 can be switched to anything? just got a couple cases there. Go to bed, put on 2.5-2.8 on 2 pieces on hand(2.7+2.8-left, 2.5+2.6-right) and I gave the installation: "run the antivirus prog that includes all the necessary modules and their ilk, to stop all destructive programs in my life, like introduced from the outside, and worked out on their own, and replacing them with constructive-positive". So slept perfectly, really slept too much. Decided to repeat a similar Result.
I looked here "area of darkness" in a couple of days was visiting. I overheard a discussion of the film( I have not discussed) during which he mentioned about a man who is a psychoanalyst prescribed neurostimulators, and his experience was similar to a character from the movie. Well, I think synchronicity is no accident. Well, I decided to try with BJ(the same kit). "Run the NRT program, including all necessary modules......" Turned out, of course not like in the movies :? . In this regard, questions arose.
1. What is it? Self-hypnosis, or switch BJ to another mode?
2. If switching, how does it differ from "P" on the sensations of the operator?
Thank you.
PS
While writing the thought came. When asked by the programme of action, focused on the desired result, BJ just included the needed modules to achieve this result. Right?

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45

And one more question. If the idea is correct, then how is this different from switching?
Sory if suck. :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 09, 2011 19:10

Dimon
1.It's not switching BJ "anything", and normal operation of the Modules BJ, stated "free form". View the list of Modules - find the resonances.
2. 2.x and P in the sensations (not the outcome) provide different points of worldview, such as 2.5, 2.6, given inherent trends. 2.5 there is inside and in interactions, something similar to invariance, as when ready to have more than one option solutions and the world - offering their situations more than one scenario. The choice is yours! Of course, this description is both constrained and exaggerated, only for the direction to understanding. Read about the forces behind the 2.5, 2.6 (hetero and Homo) and look for them in yourself and in the environment, it may become more clearer.... P something larger that includes significantly more trends.... if .start looking for resonances.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 09, 2011 21:42

Михаил_ wrote:waiting for serial panacea in the application with good detail, to encapsulate the new devices it is not heated, and in the most powerful version.
Michael, and this applies to P-medallion, or you can buy it without waiting for the production version ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 09, 2011 22:20

I myself have been waiting for.......
P-medallions are not yet ready :?
In connection with the accident.
By the way, also noted that the P-matrix "reveal thin places" is not less than 1.0 L, so where is "the potential" for destruction, it is desirable to keep control for a while, although if you just showed yourself it is "quality", it means in this place "no stress" and no repairs :wink: such a Diagnostician....

As for 2.1, I tried to "look into the essence", it is 2.0 setting priorities (selection) in the "border region" (the last floor in front of "the house of the Lord" :)), INF.the channel gave an entertaining "answer", now double-check that it is connected with "previous", in relation to the modern (?) race. What is P-polytrope... In General while on this subject I will not fail, may Michael_ any connection knows - prompt or more a clear "answer" will come on the infochannel. We are waiting with.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 10, 2011 0:05

Малика wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:waiting for serial panacea in the application with good detail, to encapsulate the new devices it is not heated, and in the most powerful version.
Michael, and this applies to P-medallion, or you can buy it without waiting for the production version ?
equipment for the production of medallions FINALLY got to me... not complete.... promised on Wednesday to send the missing connectors EMC-om ... long apologized.
This is a digression.
No, in the manufacture of medallions is not affected.
Ie they will not be affected. Affect other products (which are NOT a panacea, but will use it in f-tsii "the stick").

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed Aug 10, 2011 0:42

MAG.no, thank you. More or less clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01

Yes, it's programming MAG.no said all right.
2.x (and 1.0) giving the loose language of this kind, You are configuring themselves first and foremost is to work with your subconscious mind. Therefore, any convenient form possible, especially after reading or watching something the same deep attunement.
And fiction is often (or almost always) from the bulldozer all write-off. Something caught and written... and some of them probably do know a lot.
In the Panacea programming is possible due to special properties of product and special treatment TO it.
In 2.1 this is also quite good, but there is not these things dragged the control to the user because it was not created by the time security measures to resolve such work. Accurately measures these are always - they are based on cellular technology is, it is impossible to do something seriously bad (large-scale), but measures were needed thinner.
In the Panacea programming and configuring an entirely different qualitative level than work with KO 2.0 for example.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06

Маг.нет wrote:I myself have been waiting for.......
P-medallions are not yet ready :?
In connection with the accident.
By the way, also noted that the P-matrix "reveal thin places" is not less than 1.0 L, so where is "the potential" for destruction, it is desirable to keep control for a while, although if you just showed yourself it is "quality", it means in this place "no stress" and no repairs :wink: such a Diagnostician....

As for 2.1, I tried to "look into the essence", it is 2.0 setting priorities (selection) in the "border region" (the last floor in front of "the house of the Lord" :)), INF.the channel gave an entertaining "answer", now double-check that it is connected with "previous", in relation to the modern (?) race. What is P-polytrope... In General while on this subject I will not fail, may Michael_ any connection knows - prompt or more a clear "answer" will come on the infochannel. We are waiting with.......

Sincerely, MAG.no
Well .... don't know what there is considered. Then it is correct to say related to the first world for this race that it (the world) was created.
This genotype is in all subsequent including the claim. the races and his constant creeping on top of all artificial changes brings a special touch adult games around the world, making them its funny...

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48

Thanks for the replies ! :)

Воффка

Re:

Post by Воффка » Mon Aug 15, 2011 16:04

Маг.нет wrote:Michael_ question which You already asked and openmagic how should behave with strange people? They can be useful? Or is it overlapping too much?

Today surprised a mysterious young man who stood on the sidelines "in a deserted place," in pure white robes, like a sports suit, but without any stripes and a white knitted... wool hat:), and it's under 30 heat. Driving past, I noticed that it meters for 20-30 started trying to look me straight in the eye, more does not prove itself, I had to move it myself, or should I stay and talk? I'm easy to contact.......
Sincerely, MAG.no
Only 3-4 days ago, I read these messages. I, too, was a joke don't know just randomly never saw or not, but the scheme is as follows. It's warm and comes across to me (in the store) the eye of a man all in white garments some are not clear like in sheets dressed :lol: and also hat-knitting't know it was wool or not, but specifically the strange, even with a small beard. It is through a few days as the bracelets of the older versions I had, but a piece of paper with a matrix panacea in my pocket I was wearing and the mood for the cooler (should the company at which I work) which a lot of people drink drew a matrix pakazanuju. And after few days I saw him in the same place, and my head itself in his direction looked, and he was really funny in those robes, I have wondered why everyone around him was reacting normally no one (but me :? ) not even smiled. But to me, he was not looking.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: .Panacea or product "P"

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 24, 2011 23:58

Started making pendants Panacea(last Friday). Apologies to all waiting for the delay. I hope to complete the production cycle for the first batch of pendants over the weekend or on Monday. Until that time, the production process will not be completed.