KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring of water.

СтАвР
Re: KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring in

Post by СтАвР » Fri Feb 03, 2012 18:10

ДМИТРИЙ Ч. wrote:I Want to give the familiar KV. But as it is in some way a fan of Christianity , not to mention the link with religion, with the aim of belonging of this "sacred" subject to the Church, I want to name him as the first name - "clusterization water". But searching on "Google" more comprehensive, scientific description of the actions, nothing the shelter links on this forum is not found. In this regard, I want to ask if the name written is true, will explain please that it means, or give a link? Thank you.
clustered water is one of the ways to gain healing properties

ДМИТРИЙ Ч.

Post by ДМИТРИЙ Ч. » Fri Feb 03, 2012 21:46

Thank you, Alex, for your clarifications. I'm talking about clusters and structuring read only forum the device is called " clusterization water "that is misleading. The difference in the letter or..?

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Fri Feb 03, 2012 22:24

ДМИТРИЙ Ч. wrote:Thank you, Alex, for your clarifications. I'm talking about clusters and structuring read only forum the device is called " clusterization water "that is misleading. The difference in the letter or..?
In this case, we can assume that
clasterization = clasterization = a device for structuring water
as well as
structuring = structuring

The term clusterization in programming and other things associated with the calculations and ranking is applied.
Michael might accidentally have used it, and perhaps in connection with some specifics of design/production, or even his job.

In any case KV structures the water, making it useful

a Distinctive feature of the KV
Feature of SQ is that recorded information has a number of features that make it valuable. For this reason, the second name (baptismal Water) is not accidental.
Structures that are written on water, with the help of KV, have the property of high resistance (treated water may be stored for a long time with their preservation) and they replace the information previously contained in the water. These structures have the property of eliminating information distortions upon contact of this water with other objects, plants, organisms. The use of such water can pass without restriction. Since the processing does not affect actual water (there is no liquid contact) that there is no effect on water parameters, which would require certification of the device.

ДМИТРИЙ Ч.

Post by ДМИТРИЙ Ч. » Wed May 02, 2012 22:31

Use the "puck" for almost three months. The water is soft almost literally - sweet as the air. The difference with raw water is very noticeable. But last week the accident occurred. Collect water in a baby bath using HF, and poured too warm, and when I tried to dilute the cold , here's what happened...
Now I think, fill it with epoxy or leave as is? Michael, what you tell?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 02, 2012 22:56

well, you can fill in, in order not to get hurt with sharp edges.
Probably too extreme temperatures.
There due to the dense structure of the engraving a bunch of internal microstresses (still each dot in the micro-explosion glass in the collision of two laser beams).

ДМИТРИЙ Ч.

Post by ДМИТРИЙ Ч. » Wed May 02, 2012 23:49

Thanks, I approximately and thought, (a hindsight W strong) :)
Can anticipate other future users of the SQUARE.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:21

And the ability to put the puck on the edge solely for the convenience of storage? Or in some situations SQ can be used "standing"? Well, let's say, if you need to charge two tanks (the other options are not invented, but can be))?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 17:17

can, try, the processing time will be visible above (you can verify quite easily - the taste is still changing).

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Fri Aug 10, 2012 0:27

Before KB was placed horizontally under the faucet while water in the bathroom. But then moved into the upright position (on edge) just at the center of the bath. For some reason, we like much more. However, the proposed comparison methodology "taste" here does not fit :)

Post by арте:м » Fri Aug 10, 2012 14:53

By the way, if anyone in the pursuit of sensations wants to know what will happen if you install in a bath of ISS-2 and to turn on the water will be 2 almost perfect hemisphere that no epoxy can not be fixed. Apparently, the "internal stresses" there is still more than KB and even a strong temperature gradient is not required.. Now tempted to put one hemisphere of W1 as a "booster"...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 10, 2012 15:36

however, the Overdrive went out (Iim-u).
The history knows several cases when half of a ball in isn and hell changed color when reloading (all three times was due to the attempt of unauthorized operation). The reason for the color change is not known to me and I write about this only because different and quite credible people told me about similar circumstances of the incident. The formal programme does not include anything "by halves", but since there is a system of learning and development programmes, then perhaps there is some self trained trick with this raspolovinivanie. And if in these cases, dry, one-half changed the transparency (turn white) (and then restored transparency, in two cases, the actions of the legitimate operator only), in the case of a bathtub overload apparently affected the creation of physical stress. It is likely that half arose the temperature gradient.
(PS I did so, I never injected :)but as is, I think it is better not to repeat ).

Post by арте:м » Fri Aug 10, 2012 19:16

Is it possible to address in more detail the features of authorize devices on the example of the Sri (although a branch to do this, appropriate certainly not to call it that)?
I understand from the description that how much of parts of the disintegrated physical media, and object (ISB) still continues to exist in the singular and therefore, for example, to authorize its halves different operators will not work?
Is it necessary in case of donation it is clear to say that operator will be a different person. And is there enough to do it without his knowledge or he also needs to consciously agree to become a new operator?
Because the root of the conflict "halves" may in fact be the result of such a "partial transfer of authority" perhaps?

Is there a command "unbind all"/set null-operator for the need for recycling, for example? Or mental enough to announce that cease to act in the role of operator, the new simply not to appoint?

Thanks for the replies!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 17:13

the operator is always the same.
Partial transfer of control cannot be and this is the reason can not be
when the partitioning continues to operate one device
reset the operator does not happen. but you can return to me for example.
there is no "conflict" halves there. I was just saying that the focus color change apparently connected with the peculiarities of the self-study program that includes such neobychny mode.
when switching operator don't need his consent

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Aug 11, 2012 22:39

I ИСН2 several times bath salt took - until the whole ball. CM-cube is also bathed since in this P-charging is, that the water was strongly But above the 36 degree water is not warmed, cooled down smoothly-smoothly.

But the AK (keys and doors) I have pricked, see the story related anomalies in a thread about AK.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 12, 2012 15:03

Then Lily told me in a personal expressed the idea that perhaps the balls on the bonded nature of production (in terms of where the balls do but not where they engrave the figure)of the two halves. It is theoretically really possible. However, this change of the optical properties of one half does not explain. Well then better understood why so evenly split ball. There are special formulations for transparent pasting.

Post by арте:м » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10

Though I have not seen in what kind of plane it was cracked along the water's edge or in a different section (that would have testified in favor of gluing) still believe in the effect of a pure temperature gradient. Correct it completely under the water to place, not to bring to the situation when one half was covered with water and the other is not. Remember that laid the left ear and the noise in my head some happened (not a physical sound), then back in the tub and saw a neatly arranged halves (not helped even the command to "preserve the integrity" given the feeling in the beginning). And out of the stand... Yeah, it's like glue otherwise one would have remained in place (the stand)? In General, the next 2 days almost exclusively over the house unfolded a severe thunderstorm with rain and hail, and the head still recalls a palpable pulsations in the neck (that's without a mention about the aching teeth and insomnia sudden). Now began to decline. I can not say this is due to coincidence or not - and once again call needs to pay attention to careful and even careful use of isn (and not only).

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:08

1) the Puck under the pitcher, you have to put the lettering up? Or is there no difference which side?
2) do you Plan to release the products "the July water?" ~July 7, the water mono-properties that are the opposite of Epiphany. It is as if in opposition to the properties of water on January 19.
Heterosexual properties, a day in which the passages between the worlds most easy, and the boundaries and laws of this world - ephemeral.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:55

1. any.
2. no, no plans here and that side is actively moving out, why even a tool? Drinking not necessary, but for practices there are other devices, such as stabilizer.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Sep 14, 2012 17:23

Michael, you're in the dream said to enter ASD in the HF-water is not desirable (i.e., KV-water will interfere with the operation of ASD, but by itself the KV-water is good separately).
But in the water after Aquatica, P, 1.0 L, 3.0 L T1 or ASD can be entered.
This is the case? Or was it a glitch?
(of course, that before the structuring of the water was boiled or electrolytes).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 15, 2012 14:02

Yes, all exactly right. It's not a glitch.

Post by арте:м » Sat Sep 15, 2012 15:29

Vladmoskvathank you! And it would have continued to add ASD into the tub filled with KV.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:03

Michael,

If I understand correctly the SQUARE must be within a certain radius of water (it is desirable to put the jug on HF). The question arises what the radius is and if the KV is a meter away from the man every day for 10 hours, is it all right.

Thanks in advance.

With respect, Paul.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:02

Can mentally control and direct and sapresti impact

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 12, 2013 22:02

all these products are reasonably intelligent - not to be processed that is not necessary.

Меломан

Post by Меломан » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:55

Hi all. Plan to buy a KV and a mug of T1+ASD, understand what should be used alternately. However, nothing is said of the interaction with the front room, which, remember, increases the size (dimension, speaking in terms of the developer) of water crystals, if you look at a picture of them by the method of Emoto.
1. Whether the action of the chamber water to interfere or to exacerbate the effects as the KV and the T1+ASD?
2. Whether combined with the information structuring of the water filter BSL-med-1?