KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring of water.

Михаил_
Разработчик
KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring of water.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 16:37

The product KV - clasterization water (or "baptismal Water").
The product is a glass "puck" with a diameter of 80mm, with a 3-dimensional image caused 3D Nareznoi engraved on the top you can place a bottle or jug with treated water. The exposure time ranges from 2 hours (up to full processing capacity of 1-2 liters). With less exposure time, properties will be transmitted fluid, but somewhat smaller (not full) extent.

Unlike other devices, our development, causing information to water (these include in particular СК1М, Amplifier, БЖ2.1), in this case the properties of the resulting water will always be identical. In other words, there is no possibility to control the process and change record information(such as appropriate mode of operation with water for СК1М). Is always written the same. While premananda technology provides the high efficiency of the recording process.
Feature of SQ is that recorded information has a number of features that make it valuable. For this reason, the second name is not accidental.
Structures that are written on water, with the help of KV, have the property of high resistance (treated water may be stored for a long time with their preservation) and they replace the information previously contained in the water. These structures have the property of eliminating information distortions upon contact of this water with other objects, plants, organisms. The use of such water can pass without restriction. Since the processing does not affect actual water (there is no liquid contact) that there is no effect on water parameters, which would require certification of the device.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Jul 07, 2011 19:00

Can this 'thingy' :) physically clean the water?
ie from harmful impurities, radiation, and other things...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 19:34

we are not asked for such a purpose and did not conduct proper experiments. In General, there are recorded properties are very close to the baptismal water. I have not heard that it is refined.
For physical water treatment needs or physical processes, or the processes are very powerful which they will replace. I.e., in General it is possible, but due to the nature of the process and the availability of a huge number of developments in this area, I will not climb and do not see sense. Our products operate primarily with man and for man. Anything is possible, but if the person is weak - all these stories and technology will be a dead end. With a strong man having the job is a different approach to most of the problems - many will begin to resolve themselves and very harmonious. In other words, you need to move a progressive way, which can give the result through indirect effects.
As I wrote many times, I know about the existence of technology deactivation of territories and objects from radiation. From a variety of sources. Part of these technologies was frozen inside the defense, part - hidden by the authors as premature. Some went abroad and is also gone
Why? Because it cuts many ways. And not to add value to the world. If can be cleaned, it may spoil you?
And physical filters for personal use weight.
We won't work with technology giving physical effects.

Although some users KV said that the water is significantly milder in flavor, but I didn't measure the instrument settings change (too lazy and don't see the point).

By itself, changing patterns of water leads to surface tension change.
In some cases, at the same time, impurities can actually go into the sediment or other impacts are.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 23:42

Although some users of KV said that the water is significantly milder in flavor, but I didn't measure the instrument settings change (too lazy and don't see the point).
So what is the secret of the stand?
by Itself, changing patterns of water leads to surface tension change.
In some cases, at the same time, impurities can actually go into the sediment or other impacts are.
Michael wanted to hear what the pros specific to your development?)
In comparison with other supports (Karlowski and other manufacturers)
How many will be able to work the device? 1 year, 2 years. How long to change? This is what I am here for example other manufacturers write that their works stand for 3 years then tell me that I'm talking about Aqua disk, Stole there probably has their own troubles. Well, and so on.
Feature of SQ is that recorded information has a number of features that make it valuable
That's about it, just would like to know in more detail what makes him so special.
these structures have the property of eliminating information distortions upon contact of this water with other objects, plants, organisms.
What is it like? It is not clear... :?

Thank you.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Sun Jul 10, 2011 15:40

And yet the size will be bigger? and then 8 cm...)) do not Even know what will put a glass probably.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 10, 2011 16:21

I think 8 cm is normal, you jar supply well, or even something wider, such as jar 3-liter, but at least the basin... This product works not only in the place of contact with the container... but a little bit around. If the capacity is very wide, the water itself will propagate the structure inside the container, or if "time is short" it's easy to mix, the effect is about the same.
By the way I wonder what "structural adjustment" it is possible to obtain bearing is similar to the KV in your pocket?

Sincerely, MAG.no

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Sun Jul 10, 2011 16:43

MAG.no

I thought so too) Until he took the compass)

About 3 liters of banks. I stand Carlo 10 cm, it, note, wood. Now, 3-liter jar need to hold it from slipping. And then glass, I think, it is not convenient for banks, but for the glass Yes, I think it will be good. I don't mind, can someone 8 cm rules, I just wanted to find out if any bigger size just. :)

This product works not only in the place of contact with the container... but a little bit around.
Stated as a stand.
I think it would be better to learn from Michael. :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 10, 2011 17:00

I think you can probably more (depending on the size of the blanks), but the price then maybe you will start to "bite". Measured the bottom of your jar, this thick glass PR-VA Turkey, we have a China in any store they sell these, it happened again, "at the time" =8 cm, but Yes, the bottom is concave, if HF was even 7.5 cm, tired of the balance to catch....
_Алекс_ wrote:Declared as stand.
Well stand.... BUT you can into the container, pre-washed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Jul 10, 2011 18:29

BUT you can into the container, pre-washed.
I sank to the bottom of the aquarium with fish at night. Fish seems happy. :)

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Sun Jul 10, 2011 18:48

Хаст wrote:
BUT you can into the container, pre-washed.
I sank to the bottom of the aquarium with fish at night. Fish seems happy. :)
))) a little laugh)) :)

Here for fun settle a debate for me to understand sizes. Put on the supply of 3-liter jar. Will be a Bank?
Why the Bank's 3 liters. Is the average diameter of my jars... the Average benchmark in my opinion.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Jul 10, 2011 20:02

Alex
Bank of 3 liters is placed in the bottom of the cans bulge and the puck just under her fit, very stable. On the other hand why under the Bank? After all, with the same success you can put the washer on the Bank, or even from the side, the water in any case prostructures.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jul 10, 2011 20:11

Jug 2.5 l...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:03

the size of the selected optimum value. Increased will be more expensive, I don't think many will be interested in this. He enjoyed with a pitcher. The bottom of it more, but is fine.
You can stick the model "legs" felt on top of the circle so as not to slip. Can be put inside. Can be used as part of the stand larger. Of course we can do ... and a very big stand. But whether really it is...

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Fri Jul 15, 2011 0:43

Michael, from everything you have written there is one physical criterion which you could confirm the photos. You wrote that "in Itself change the structures of the water leads to a change in surface tension". Show change this parameter. Otherwise all just "tactiley" and nothing more.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54

Alex, I have absolutely no desire, what would someone like You become a customer of this disc. It is on sale, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do some action showing its effectiveness. Physical criteria can be many. For example here http://www.matrica137.ru people were on the macrostructure of the deposited salt. Microstructure visible in the dry residue in an electron microscope. Unable to change the surface tension and viscosity. There are other settings that change physically. But there are a couple of funny moments, or even a few more:
- there is no direct connection between individual physical parameter and information on the water. Information can be easy, difficult, different type. In this regard, some manufacturers .... lie like a gas meter. For example say in his lectures that Emoto in his books gets such a beautiful structure on the water, because .. pririsovyvaet them. But I don't think so. Just because the link above has the same salt on there and people just do not all over. Just the water is "good" according to different parameters, the information or the lack of it (too much) on it - only one of them.
- a number of studies of the properties of water (scientific level, our country) people say that for normal working in the body needs it, but when shooting on the water (including accidental, without intent) of any information (which is also confirmed by scientific studies and not just one), usually obtained mikroklastera, which are their possible resistance. The ability to copy itself information (this is sometimes harm).
At the same time, harmonious and natural information is usually kept and semicoerulea long. True and totally chaotic and not useful - too. The latter varies, but in its randomness, i.e. not inclined just snowparadise.

Thus, for each type of water, the entire set scientifically measured deviations (which can be found a lot), is a very indirect criteria.

And I, as already wrote above, quite satisfied that someone, You or someone else thinks that it is unscientific, unproven, not interesting and will pass. That suits me fine. And what You called "just taktiline" - actually the only true criterion, which gives no indirect and more or less accurate measurements.
So let it be so.

PS by the Way water you can structure the photo above.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jul 15, 2011 15:45

I tried to structure the photo is an interesting result, "feelings" will make more visits...

Michael_ questions:
1. the result of structuring with SK (sk1water, sk1water_corr) it would be blurry compared to the KV, what is the difference and advantage HF?
2. what are the possible effects of clustering of water for bathing and how much time it takes to process 300-400 l? And if in that tub to add an RF cap, what is the possible effect of such "cooperation"?
3. bath is better to structure a small amount and mix or just drop a disc in the water?
4. as possible at least approximately to interpret a program recorded on KV?
5. structuring (for a long time, more than 10 days) on escaveche changes the tint of the water with regular consistency (I had previously described - half the water from the structure as if white, and dries something similar to the Cretaceous sediments in the dry residue, half - green, drying something "live" green, of course not exactly, but that's exaggerated for description) what shade of color the water in the result of clustering KV?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00

1. SK writes to water more or less complex programs, KV unnecessary erases and writes the "reference" state of water which is peculiar to it once a year.
2. 3.this bath can be useful, not tested well, but I think that it is better to not pour hot water (approximately 34 degrees, dropping is not very thick a stream to the disk lying on the bottom. Then bring the temperature back to a comfortable, if needed.
4. described above. There are no specials. programs.
5. don't know what shade, I have not tried. With SK-RF I roughly know where the Shoe pinches, but overall, this is a side effect.... and when this phenomenon of "grew up" in the cooling system for my laser, he had to fight more... because it formed a jelly filled tube (the pump is already not rocked).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01

Michael_, thank you!
Маг.нет wrote:And if in that tub to add an RF cap, what is the possible effect of such "cooperation"?
1. Based on a preliminary study KV and regular use of the RF-cap for the water during the bath, suggesting that KV in "the bundle", due to its rigid structure, it will be possible to be a "source" ("rectifier") structures, and RF is a good natural energy source, but a more flexible structure - saturating energy source, how true is this assumption of the results of such sintezei two items?
2. Natural "Epiphany water" from other sources, is the "rectifier" (the guard) structural (including karmic) strains of human (a version of "edits" without external consideration), the Product KV has a similar quality?
3. Previously unanswered question about the direct human interaction (as a vessel filled with water), if such a work (for example by placing the KW in the field of the cocoon)?

Thanks to detailed view KV in "all its glory" Master of the TAO, the issue of lack of size, at least for me, there is no fully enough KV to just place in case and bearing area increased almost 2 times, "approximately" 10x10 cm, diagonally can give support to 14-15 cm, (and this is without any additional elements, although a frame of wooden sticks is also to make very, very simple) - it's nice that including useful and box.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:34

the case is guys-the Chinese are doing a serial of the workpiece by the laser engraver... for some reason, the balls (which are made of isn-2 and BP), are frankly ... very simple packaging, but these goals - quite so.

1. not tested, possible conflict.
2. Yes
3. can

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 16, 2011 13:00

Михаил_ wrote:1. not tested, possible conflict.
RF-cap smart device, which is quite consistent (if not counter) with other Products and can be set the task - the energy to fill in the HF band structure of HF, or a possible response?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2011 13:38

easier to check, I think properties KV self-contained, but may be combined, but it will be two in one and not the other one.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 16, 2011 22:00

Will do so. What to assume? Better to check yourself.......
.Ordered.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Витал

Re: KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring in

Post by Витал » Sun Oct 02, 2011 13:22

Good time of day. Michael, I bought and use SQ for more than two months, almost to the day, drink two liters of water charged by the washer, I noticed that if you wear the bracelet 2.1, not the taste but the General feeling of others when you drink, so put the washer on the modulator Board "Spring", the water began again, not delicious, don't know how to say, in General, more pleasant to drink. Wanted to ask you if you drink it every day for two liters, what will it give? While changes in the direction of any improvements on the physical level of the organism has not noticed.
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 13:39

It's just water with an ordered structure, in contrast to the normal tap. I'm not saying that it is necessary to drink each day two liters, I think you need to focus on the sensations.
Water structured on different systems, running a bit (or a lot) differently. Including structured my.
Water from the HF can remove certain distortions in the energy sector, external. I use it, but not just her. I like the water from the matrix 1.0 Lite like. From the SC for configuration in a specific mode.
By the way I think it is possible the tub through the washer to fill, if not a strong stream pouring, so 2 hours was poured, then the effect should be noticeable.

Витал

Post by Витал » Sun Oct 02, 2011 13:54

Thank you will try the experiment with a bath.
Another question - If a bottle of water paste matrix light from panacea(the piece with the abbreviation) and charge KV supply at night, useful will it be?
(sorry for the tediousness). And how to combine to give the results of the Q - matrix of the Panacea Water. As the piece of paper with letters (matrix) that oddly enough works, checked in ( no kidding). To whom tell will not believe a finger at a temple will twist.
sincerely Vital.