KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring of water.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: KV - clasterization water - a product for structuring in

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 13:28

no need to combine charging KV with any of the matrices, they are different.
And the temple will twist... well, it's naturally... a very long time (centuries) the people hammered specially perverted paradigm of the world order. Because they are poorly managed.

Витал

Post by Витал » Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:25

I have tried, stuck with tape the matrix to a two-liter plastic bottle and put it on the KV to be charged, like works not bad, it feels sore hurts, kind of like the fortress in a body appeared in the shared state, confidence, hardness internal. Half a day really did not hurt, then abruptly from the throat came on again former state. Don't know what to think, but if you say unnecessary, then some idea of what it can bring, such experiments, if possible, and it's easy explain what kind of mixture is obtained from the matrix and KV. Than it can threaten health.
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 20:27

1. if you like - use.
2. health does not threaten
3. just products are made so that a little of each other mutually exclusive from the point of view of manifestations in the same water. Have no idea who "wins" this or there will be a balance of structures.
I.e., both the matrix and the disk KV will try to structure all the water.

Витал

Post by Витал » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:17

Thanks for the clarification.Perhaps will continue to work with KV and the matrix of the panacea in a bundle this morning when he took out a bottle of KV and pasted the matrix of the panacea on it the feeling changed, as if the water is clean and cold, as from a frame, ring or what the purity is, of course ringing feel on a subconscious level, not that morning in the ear ringing. Not usually like that or I just have glitches(drink some water). Water is poured through the filter Aquaphor Favorite. And really maybe not the correct question Michael, I apologize in advance to take a bottle of vodka and put it on HF? Not tried it myself, the vodka will be cleaner or so after the KV bahnet that you do not want guests to make such gifts.
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 13:08

better still don't.
I don't know what could be vodka this is not intended....
I know that people have been severe (intensive care unit) poisoning vodka after charging the energy pulses from the Tesla. More precisely, while in the same room with the appliance.
With our devices had such problems and I hope not, people only talked about softening properties, but since KV is designed to work with water, I would still not tried.
Suggest that alcoholic properties can greatly weaken.
At least one person gave the guards a bottle of vodka after the matrix 1.0 (or 3.0, I don't remember) and I think they are with her at all.... ie drank like water.
I do not recommend to put such experiments.

Витал

Post by Витал » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:29

Thanks for the clarification, because sooner or later one thread for such a question would be asked, the water after the KV significantly tougher and colder, it is not strange, today put at night the water without SQ only with the matrix cures, the water turned any kind - warm and tasteless, health still going out while I drank a glass in the morning on the empty stomach, like nothing hurts. Is it possible in water after the HF add - in General to do all of her fruit drinks , juices, or is it also not acceptable to just drink water after a KV can only likely a very big fan of water and then another question, what is the use of it can be given except cold water and therapeutic baths?
sincerely Vital.

Ашатан

Post by Ашатан » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28

I once covered a bottle of expensive whiskey with a paper leaf inscribed with a matrix Panacea. I'm not a consumer of the substance, just wanted to see if I notice anything husband. Noticed, swore, said I threw something alcohol, because there's no smell, no taste, no strength. Showed him the matrix. told me not to put any experiments, because of the need to drink this muck anymore.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30

Витал wrote:is it Possible in water after the HF add - in General to do all of her fruit drinks , juices, or is it also not acceptable to just drink water after a KV can only likely a very big fan of water...
sincerely Vital.
I do not see anything that would hurt to do it :) Just think when heated, if the tea to use, etc. water structure will collapse. Remember Michael promised to clarify to what temperature you can heat and how fast will collapse the structure if to the boil for example, and will collapse if at all(there are "structurator" after treatment and at 80 degrees C is not lost structure). At the time when I these were the questions asked of the data was not know it is now possible appeared.

I have the Aqua disk and filter BSL-MED, so the water are generally invigorating get and I it and juice and tea and in cooking use, I think here's another KV to buy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 05, 2011 22:06

KV water can be used as anything. Temperature regimes will be clarified. Appeared hardware different, which I will further deal with it. Assume that the stability of all the water from 2.0 anaZana.
Water when HF is useful because it normalizes about the world. Well able to restore energy after injury.

Витал

Post by Витал » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:19

KV changes the structure of water, making it almost Epiphany, how about blending some of the information on the finished water? Example: take a ready-made water and using well let cartridge( health standard) add or reinforce the properties of the data quality. Will work?(cartridge led for example), because if there are cartridges for the modulator, then it is possible to do and for charging certain properties of water?
sincerely Vital.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58

You can do a lot of things. :) I'd say almost anything can be done.
The question is whether.
2. Properties of water, after KV are kept very stable (as I understand) and can persist for a long time. They will slightly hinder the imposition of other additional qualities, i.e., to prevent information blockage clean stick (suspended). Therefore, it is better to separate the HF and water separately, for example from 1.0 Lite
3. And so it has turned out so many different waters, what to do a lot more while I don't want:
- water charging system 1.0
- water 1.0 light (much different from the mentioned first)
- water 2.0
- water 2.1 (2.1 specially added work through water)
- water 3.0 Lite
- water KV
- water from the effects of SCVC (in General we can say that it is the water from 2.8)
- water work programmes СК1м (and it's a whole spectrum, since there can be tasks of recording to do, and also
info-transfer).
- water panacea.

Too much.... :)
Of course, many similar.
1.0 Lite is similar to 2.1 (but not completely)
skwc will be like 2.0 (but not completely)
1.0 light will also be similar to 2.0 and 1.0 (but not completely)
I probably still forgot something...
water from ск1м can be very different, as it turns out - on tasks.
I would not even do the product kV, but it was interesting mono-property that does not successfully integrate somewhere else.

Витал

Post by Витал » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:39

KV copies certain properties of the Baptismal water as I understand it, but not if you compare it with the original or the properties of the Baptismal water have a broader range of usefulness to KV?
with Respect Vital

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:47

KV does not copy properties of water.
KV initiates the same process(which is associated with giving properties of water on a specific day in the calendar) in a particular area of space without being tied to the calendar. Water getting into this space (next to the KV acquires the same properties. On this basis it should not deteriorate for a long period of time. So I think.
This process has no direct relationship to the tradition, the tradition has grown strongly over the later (which has plenty of data including network).
Thus, the properties of water should be identical.

Витал

Post by Витал » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:26

Obviously, in General, water loaded on the KV turns out it is difficult to apply extraneous information.
Recently put water on KV and stuck the piece of paper with a matrix Panacea bottle(I wrote that after this, she felt the fortress in the whole body and internal hardness) when he wrote the acronym mixed up the letter, instead of AIT the first row it turned out APT , I understand the starting matrix did not happen, or still work, even on a piece of paper on which I wrote the matrix on the reverse side, the child drew the sword with a pencil(I went to bed and didn't pay attention to it). As far as I remember the sword in magical practices is a symbol of what is so meaningful to you.(in General, turned out not specifically the application of additional information) If a sheet with a matrix of Panacea to cause the marks, when a matrix is written is true, properties, supplemented or nothing will happen?
sincerely Vital.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:20

Michael,does the structure of water, charged SQ, after adding it is not structured water? And if so,how often can it to add. The question arose as to its stated quality Epiphany water.In the baptismal water can be refilled and properties are long saved.Then leave the water for several years.Last spring in Moscow 10 old poured-turned green after some situation. Others are still.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 13:20

1. The matrix a Panacea external information can not be influenced. Sword - a symbol of the fire element, but in this case the impact will not have. The matrix is confused by the letter I think it works a little weaker, but it works.
2. To dilute the water, but we have not studied this question. Try. There are lots of factors that affect the dynamics and outcome. Can be briefly formulated as follows - inside there are pockets of undisturbed structure, and there are violations (external influence is always there). The inner pockets of pure information structure intensively water. and the interference -on the contrary. This process has a balance. Sometimes, it also depends on the time of day and calendar, as well as the chemical composition of the water and container, the balance may shift in one direction or another. But KV was done for rapid cooking of fresh and reliable water. Why should it be diluted?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Oct 07, 2011 13:44

Михаил_ wrote:1.

3. And so it has turned out so many different waters, what to do a lot more while I don't want:
- water charging system 1.0
- water 1.0 light (much different from the mentioned first)
- water 2.0
- water 2.1 (2.1 specially added work through water)
- water 3.0 Lite
- water KV
- water from the effects of SCVC (in General we can say that it is the water from 2.8)
- water work programmes СК1м (and it's a whole spectrum, since there can be tasks of recording to do, and also
info-transfer).
- water panacea.

Too much.... :)
Some people use Etalon, tablet also for charging water. :) The choice is very large.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 07, 2011 15:05

Михаил_ wrote: But KV was done for rapid cooking of fresh and reliable water. Why should it be diluted?
I charged her mom ,and since she goes so often ,it can be topped up, Not bocko she can take? I for these reasons.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 15:21

Can.
In General, extremes are approximately indicated by nature. The actual ACC. calendar period all the water in planate (regardless of territories and religious egregors) obretet the ACC. properties. The impact energy of the area for a while there.... but it is secondary.
However, a short time later, the water in the global volume of these properties loses (in the pipes, in the reservoirs more slowly, but also, etc.). In a separate vessel dialed her contact with external factors is reduced plus no impurities (important).
There are ways to preserve its properties for a very long time, but it's not for home use.
The coefficient of dilution is recommend to define itself in a series of experiments at the same time write in forum :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 15:22

Yes, I forgot. KV is not compatible with other charging systems. But, in principle, can be used as preliminary information for the subsequent purification of structuring something else (without contact disc KV).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 07, 2011 15:36

Михаил_ wrote:the Coefficient of dilution is recommend to define itself in a series of experiments at the same time write in forum
I do not get to determine my Mom will leave , and she's definitely doing it nebudet. God forbid that I enjoyed ,not to experiments. If she tries ,of course unsubscribe. Only the instrument will not be able to test the initial potential of the charge ,diluted in water,and stored long-term.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 17:44

well then easier her matrix for any bottle to apply and will always be with her well water.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 07, 2011 17:58

Exactly ,and I immediately didn't know. Matrix alpha, it is the baptismal water? I don't think she was.Or folding of the matrix? The bracelets themselves? What?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Oct 07, 2011 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 17:59

Well, for example, the matrix folding Panacea.
If you really want, it can be reprogrammed in SQ, although maybe we should leave it as is.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 07, 2011 18:19

Clear. I thought that there is a matrix KV.