My first Stabilizer.Methods.Manufacturer.The results...

bofara
Re: My first Stabilizer.Methods.Manufacturer.Results..

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 09, 2012 16:31

Михаил_ wrote:...So you understand?
In General, after the start of use OZ a lot more to delve into the essence of things. :D

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48

bofara
This is a photo-stabilizer for quick application.
Can you post a picture in better quality?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11

Here please, what I could do. :)

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:07

bofaraHuge thanks

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:38

Huge thanks to Master of the TAOfor detailed instructions on the manufacture of the Stabilizer.

I plan to make the Stabilizer of the following components:

Tray made of steel, but it is not magnetic. I think it's not critical;
Druse Amethyst is charged by Panacea, and switch 2.9;
The Chernozem or gray clay;
Natural beeswax;
Natural Rose oil soaked in a piece of black wood is placed under a Druse of Amethyst;
Epoxy resin with a total weight of 2.5 - 3 kg.;
Plan print your logo mandala on a photo printer;

Someone said something about dust from ebony that can be sprinkled on the whole area of NATO or I something do not understand?

Please if any of my list is not optimal, please correct me!

Thank you in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 20:05

dust of ebony wood can be used instead of clay

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:14

Hello,

I started to make the Stabilizer. I bought an identical tray as the Master of the Tao, well, a little big. I want to use the entire area and volume of the tray and I have one question. Master Tao used the inner circle on the bottom of the tray for bonding of border ( twilight, light, connection ), losing some of the volume and area of the tray. It is possible that he wanted to do just so and not otherwise or had something else in mind.

Is it possible to glue the boundaries of twilight, light and connection on the curved Board of the tray on the inner side?

The borders will be completely filled with epoxy compound. The difference will be that they will not be placed quite horizontally, will be curved and will be slightly higher than the rest of the mandala. I think it does not matter. But if I'm wrong, I want to avoid it.

Thank you in advance.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:27

the boundaries of twilight, light and connection need to glue on the bottom, not on Board ... You do not forget the 6+3 (final stage)!

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41

Hello interesuushihsa,

Thank you for the clarification and for the reminder about the 6+3 (final stage).

Given that the boundaries of twilight, light and connection need to glue on the bottom, then does it make sense to fill the entire volume of the tray with epoxy composition?

I read that volume plays a role for the power unit or am I confusing something with W1.

If it makes sense to fill the weight volume of the tray, then glue where you need 6+3 (final stage), and specifically the boundaries of twilight, light and connection?

On the edge of the epoxy composition or exactly where it was placed the first set the boundaries of twilight, light and connection?

Thank you in advance.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Oct 17, 2014 19:34

Is there a sense that Michael made a device without the instructions ... it according to instructions. Probably :) there's a reason he wrote it ...
Try to make the paper several times so that it You were ... memory and then can make on a tray.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Fri Oct 17, 2014 20:08

manual referred to many times on 2 forums, but questions arise because of carelessness. How did I -

Read the forums and what little I understood, waited 1-2 weeks and reread ... when I realized that I understood, then asked ... sent me to the forum. Really on the forums a lot of information which can be or even need cleaning, because it is to read ... produces patience. In the end, I made a paper and poeksperimentirovat with it ... made a mistake during production and when this is understood, then burned the paper ... it's time and gathered on a tray. In total it took me somewhere 4-6 months.

The base sticking into the middle of the tray, sticking in the middle (top to base) of NATO, sticking two sectors heterosexual, sticking two sectors Homo, sticking two sectors Neutro. Placed the printouts around the middle sector (equidistant from the edge and center).
Covered with a thin layer of resin and left overnight.

sticking in the ACC. with a picture of the border - chaos, law, stop, braking, creativity, development
sticking twilight, light, connecting

add a couple of drops of oil on NATO and put the top Druze, put the mangled pieces of melted wax on straight, add the clay in natro. pour slowly and simultaneously added mangled pieces of melted wax on heterosexual and clay in Neutro (optional). waiting for the day (until it dries) and then sticking 6 (chaos, law, stop, braking, creativity, development) + 3 (twilight, light, connection) and no cover, just wait until it dries (if You find that the stub is not until the end filled wax sticks, volcanoes from clay that you just have to paste again all the stickers and add some).

However - oil, Druse, lumps, clay is as Michael wrote at Your discretion.

As soon as I have opportunity, I will become commercial. Free he is free, but there kakoeto feeling that at least I must say thank you.

Thanks for the tool Michael!!!<

Аллексей

Post by Аллексей » Sat Oct 18, 2014 17:28

Question Michael. How much dust of ebony to replace the gray clay, i.e. how much of the tree need to be sprayed(to plane)? With this stabilizer is the effeciency. Once You mentioned that the bracelets from the "serpentine tree" the most powerful in stabilizator to use it. And there are replacements for wax and essential oils. Thank you.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:54

Михаил_ wrote:the dust of ebony can be used instead of clay
And you can use the dust bog oak (he caught himself Sushil)? :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 18, 2014 22:06

can't say ... well, how can it be measured? I have bags of lies. No other substitutions other than those described there. (there is other technology but it is not for samochodowej)
dust of oak - not worth it

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Oct 19, 2014 23:35

Hello interesuushihsa,

I think I have a good grasp of how to make a Stabilizer, due to the detailed and clear instruction made by the Masters of Tao.

I would like to know what and how affects the operation of the device, and to the best of my materials to the max.

But given your advice to make paper Stabilizator a few times, I decided I do not need to rush and start with that.

Thank you for the advice and for a description of how you did the Stabilizer.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 21:20

Михаил_ wrote:can't say ... well, how can it be measured? I have bags of lies. No other substitutions other than those described there. (there is other technology but it is not for samochodowej)
dust of oak - not worth it
In the UK the dust bog oak go?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Oct 29, 2014 22:16

And in the UK the bog oak dust go?
Michael wrote that
replace the clay will be even a little weaker. Ie relatively speaking took topsoil from the flower tent next to the house, got in 6 times weaker
well, the oak dust - it is clearly a replacement of clay.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 20:06

Well, the bog oak is still not black earth... :wink: I mean that may be he will give the RF component 8)

Аллексей

Post by Аллексей » Sat Jan 03, 2015 19:42

Michael, tell me you can use druzu (loaded 1 copy) on the crystals which appeared small cracks at the base as gossamer. Also, if the dust of ebony pre-mix with the epoxy, and then dobiti this mixture into the stabilizer, it seems to me that if she were to just pour it all does not sink in epoxide. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 21:27

the dust is mixed in advance. It's a different technology. Otherwise you will not drown.
Cracked on friends is not a problem.