The question, more precisely stat.survey on OS am.

Занимаетесь ли Вы техниками ОС

Poll ended at Thu May 26, 2011 2:19

Да, используя аппаратные приемы (Дримсталкер итд)
3%
Да, порою бывают ОС, но редко
6%
Да, стимулирую ОС разными техниками и приемами
6%
Да, регулярные ОС сопровождают меня давно
3%
ОС порою бывают, но специально я ничего для этого не делаю
23%
ОС бывают очень редко
19%
Хотел испытать ОС, но пока не достиг успеха
39%
Эта тема не интересна
No votes

Total votes: 31

Малика
Re: the Question, or rather stat.survey on OS am.

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 16, 2011 23:33

The second night use the handkerchief with the matrix 1.0 L on the advice of a respected MAG.net. Very impressive results: from the moment we tied a handkerchief on his neck - went to a specific sense energies, very unusual sensations. Forgot before falling asleep to work on the blocks, but the dream right in the topic where I explained to the person why I could not forgive so far, and why I can forgive him now.
The second night, too, feeling the chakras, and again dreams with explanations. Hours in three nights, I woke up and continued to analyse a dream, laid out on the shelves. Then decided to sleep and thought nothing would, but to my surprise, again strange feelings, and unusual dreams again.
Today is the third day, see what happens.
A very effective tool turned out.., thanks again, MAG.no az

Хаген.

Post by Хаген. » Wed Aug 17, 2011 17:11

Yes, this technique of removing the blocks is good, I do the same thing but without a scarf, just with BJ on the arm.
And sleep is definitely not a promise...
:?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 17:20

Hagen. I don't know. I sleep with 4 different versions of BJ and Svetlitsa Super, but I have bad dreams and nightmares have long gone. Even when I have nothing of the above was not. Can I have blocks? :?
You can certainly try with a scarf or a patch with a 1.0 L on the throat of the stick for the night.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 17, 2011 19:35

The patch and the bracelet is good, but a little better.
Explain the patch makes a local point in the area of the chakra with the quality of BJ and its maximum, quality, appearance will be at this point, drawing on the resource itself, thus creating the periphery shown with less quality. Bracelet modulates the whole cocoon and if "his system" (autopilot subconscious) will reveal more relevant places to study "the present moment", it is likely that the maximum resource to be directed there. Why the scarf? Because the ring around the neck covering the area of Vishuddha chakra, both front and rear, at the maximum possible (scarf) width, thus creating an "enlarged" area to study, consequently much pushing the zone, which in this context can be classified as peripheral.
Well, everything the way it is "medicine", after which "recovery" can no longer be taken in such form and to use the BZ in the normal mode for the whole cocoon.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 17, 2011 19:40

1Андрей1 wrote:Can I have blocks?
Of course it's possible, but very rare :)
Often there is simply no update in this area at this time so they are not shown.
This can be for various reasons, such as the redistribution of capacity to a different area (range), focusing attention in another area, extraverted etc.

Sincerely, MAG.no

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 22:14

MAG.no Well. I will try today to build a shawl from scrap fabrics. And apply 20-30 pieces of matrices. I think the material is not important, the main thing that it was comfortable and the matrix okay "went to"?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 17, 2011 22:35

Matrix one is enough :) if the whole shawl.
Minutes 20-30 (depends on tissue density) - ready :).
Sometimes every time you may need to repeat the exercise.
To judge the feelings or so for "prevention".
More effective in addition to dressing, even to try to catch
some sort of unit in this area, if he doesn't show up....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 17, 2011 22:39

Just when writing a matrix to tell her that the object - the whole shawl your consciousness.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 22:51

MAG.no
Michael_
Too late, I already did the old army way, using bed sheets :oops:
There were 16 matrices on the piece of cloth.

A couple of days will hold I think.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Aug 17, 2011 23:05

It seems to me that elastic bandage will do, too))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 17, 2011 23:20

A couple not a couple, wash up exactly, and then you need to watch
BUT the water can either "wipe" the structure or to strengthen it :?
Depends on the material and some other factors....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 17, 2011 23:25

Yes... some of the factors....

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:40

In General, I tied this thing, and went to bed. As did not want to sleep, then began to wind itself about offense, etc. blocks. After 1.5 hours I fell asleep.
Night, as usually there are no nightmares, fears, and unpleasant dreams were not. The dreams I remember are always good, as usual. Poluosoznannye dreams about anything. I call them trying to solve some issues with a straight face that I did not touch in a dream. Instead of some entertainment or research.
I woke up angry that nothing worked :oops:
Like 20 minutes, decided to make direct technique. Direct, not deferred method, because awake and not sleepy brand. There was nothing else to do the same. I never done one before, when finally woke up and started to do something.
In General, lay down, relax and... 2 times in a row ISS. After relaxing instead of looking at the space in front of him, turning the attention from the eyes and began to "watch" the brain. It is quite difficult for me to describe. Just begin as though to "see" the brain in the region of 3 eyes. "See" is hardly the word. The same as with closed eyes, just another place. I found this method for myself recently (a few weeks). It's probably known for a long time, I just didn't know about it or didn't pay attention. Trying to imagine evoke "images" it is easier and they are more vivid.

Coincidences with the real place was at first. Until I jumped through the window. As you pass through the wall failed in any way. Fly on the 2nd floor level has gone down and there is a match missing. He walked and searched some info (unsuccessfully) and trying to get to the same place (unsuccessfully), to produce the man (unsuccessfully). Walked and started to do one trance exercise. After began to Wake up.
Then he began again trying to get out. At first I thought it did not. So I started to get up from the couch with a blanket, feeling 100% reality. His eyes did not open. Held his nose, breathed. Yeah it turned out.
Began again to look for what I need (nepoluchilos). Was in a Dorm, hotel. There was like. Threw out completely. When I went one girl said "I see you". Although nobody paid attention to me, and I thought I was invisible :cry:
Also somewhere was in these attempts, like the magical structures (is my impression) there were some old women and young workers or students. They were doing something (device?), said. I understand something to catch the uninvited guests (us) or to put a barrier there so we didn't mess around :shock: Neither of them saw me.

Yet what is most interesting. Before that avoided the use of certain products, after reading that it harms Wasps. Yesterday afternoon I decided it's tough to break. Even drank a bottle of beer (do not drink) stuck smoked sausages. Evening eating fried sunflower seeds and drank very sweet tea. This broke many of the statements that alcohol, meat, fried, sweet, tea barrier to Havo well, or dramatically reduces the chances. For me I think not now. As by following these rules the effect was lower and worse than breaking them.

What is the role of the handkerchief in it all is an open question. I will continue to watch :wiz<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 18, 2011 18:41

The handkerchief is not a tool to Havo a "cure" for blocks in this region.
To reduce energy leaks. Direct Express result is not entirely expected.
BUT over time one can observe the change of the potential of Consciousness, which can be used in dreams as the "sensible element". I.e. the Force with which it is possible to consciously control the processes in OSA.
That is why a few practices with the handkerchief early to expect drastic changes, they can happen later, but more fundamentally. Fears and nightmares - not necessarily each individual Bulletin of the interpretations of the signals. So what better to disable standby completely and to assess changes over the longer period, because the waiting is also a process that "eats" energy.
Practice with a handkerchief increases the free capacity (available capacity), by reducing losses, but does not always provide fulfillment. For filling the required high frequency energy of consciousness, which can be obtained in one way or another.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16

read the reports had a dream, like elektromagnitnoe radiation brought down the entire power supply system in the city. people began to mutate and "produce" their own body some rare type of metal. the metal was sold to buyers. mutants were distinguished by dark stains under the eyes.
shiz...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30

:lol: I....
People (not mutants), dark streaks under the eyes often indicate disorders in the urinary excretory system, kidneys. Moreover, the formation of "rare metal" in the body, is also consonant with including urine-excretory system stones in the organs and channels. Indeed there are cases when some of "these stones" are willing to buy.
External electro-magnetic radiation may initiate both education progress and output of these stones out. Yes, it is :)
Well, everything, condition urinary-excretory system can be reflected to some extent on the state of visuddhi, there are direct connections and resonances.
Although it was only a dream....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55

1Андрей1 wrote:In General, I tied this thing and went to bed...

Coincidences with the real place was at first. Until I jumped through the window. As you pass through the wall failed in any way.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1Андрей1 wrote: Was in a Dorm, hotel. There was like......When I went one girl said "I see you". Although nobody paid attention to me, and I thought I was invisible :cry:
1Андрей1 wrote: They were doing something (device?), said. I understand something to catch the uninvited guests (us) or to put a barrier there so we didn't mess around :shock:
1Андрей1 wrote: What is the role of the handkerchief in all this an open question.
:lol:
So funny describing all of this :)
1Андрей1 wrote: Yet what is most interesting. Before that avoided the use of certain products, after reading that it harms Wasps. Yesterday afternoon I decided it's tough to break. Even drank a bottle of beer (do not drink).
I'm not campaigning and I think it's a coincidence, but I after I day beer the most powerful Wasp was.
Last edited by Воффка on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15

\
Воффка wrote:I'm not campaigning and I think it's a coincidence, but I after I day beer the most powerful Wasp was.
I also so often was. Probably due to the fact that beer after the long sleep, and a good stable dreams where you can be aware of dreaming - dreaming in the end. az

Воффка

Re:

Post by Воффка » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31

Michael_
Михаил_ wrote:Sublimation and abstinence kategoricheski not recommend itself must be in place and complete.
Михаил_ wrote:quite the contrary... I mean intemperance :) just need to be able to use the "process"....
There is information about how to be able to? Share? :oops:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 19, 2011 13:15

About....
Михаил_ wrote:1. it's not sexual energy, and the energy of the lower centers. It just all zhiznennovazhnye. Because her body is alive, show me the finger of the person whose body is in perfect order and not subject to aging on per gram, so he can shred anywhere and anything, but it just is and in a head will not come.
2. abstinence is the practice of the "poor" made miserable... sorry for the harshness. This is of course my personal opinion, but it has a very deep Foundation. Moreover, it gives rise to elementary physical ailments in the causal place, and to the development of normal healthy energy has no relation. Much easier in the presence of a suitable energy couples, energy used directly in the process. Always did so, abstinence was invented to hide the effectiveness of this process as a magical practice.
Here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3911&start=200

As far as I understand, spills outside the process vital energy is directed by consciousness (a possible preliminary "sight") necessary to energize the external process, which is enhanced by the simultaneous focus on a "common external process" (or the preliminary elaboration of a common goal) as well and correlated partner, and in this case it is possible to obtain gain greater than 2 times....
Michael_ right?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 19, 2011 20:05

true, but still of course the question of alignment partner.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 22:39

Voffka Yes, I can write the book :oops: But have written briefly, omitting many details including erotic. :)
With regards to alcohol, over 14 hours with a single bottle there was nothing left. But there are people who read in touch that after a drink can't Osit a few days. Besides, when I used to drink 1-2-3 0.5 beer, Osov do not remember anything. So the question is purely individual.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 0:58

Михаил_ wrote:... the purpose of the survey to understand the necessity to develop this direction, is represented BJ module "Colored dreams". How to develop - talk to you separately... later.
Михаил_ wrote:Wasps can help absolutely in everything and everyone :) a universal tool. Including OS-s can help to work with what You work in ordinary life (a situation, health, etc.) + with working practices and skills during OS (which is much easier because there is a world of plastic) with the transfer of these skills entirely in real life (what is really possible, including exclusive skills like "flying").
So, a short summary... is not exhaustive. Besides the ability to work with parallel branches of reality (but requires great care, just sometimes it turns out not arbitrary and there is no escape), and with their own "cockroaches in the head", i.e. with the problems of consciousness, requiring psychotherapy.
:) Will there be development on this subject? Or until with BJ on this topic only for club members? /just guessing :) /

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22

This topic is rapidly developing, and available technology.
Panacea and OZ in some way to develop this theme, too, though not directly relate to sleep.
In addition, we are going to release multiple modifiers of States, for working with dreams for personal worlds and some more.
There is generally typed with 3-4 different subspecies.
Most likely will be available in two forms - as programs for the panacea to upload using the programmer, and as the cartridges carried in the pocket (similar to the Vx series).
Will the free counterparts - I don't know. Depends on how complex will the technology hold States.
Ie, in General, of course I almost all can for the light version of the matrix to do, but sometimes it is still below the performance that you want to.
In General, the theme of sleep is directly related to the discussion in the thread about 3.0
now this "training" smeared and the real world.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:02

Thank you.