The question, more precisely stat.survey on OS am.

Занимаетесь ли Вы техниками ОС

Poll ended at Thu May 26, 2011 2:19

Да, используя аппаратные приемы (Дримсталкер итд)
3%
Да, порою бывают ОС, но редко
6%
Да, стимулирую ОС разными техниками и приемами
6%
Да, регулярные ОС сопровождают меня давно
3%
ОС порою бывают, но специально я ничего для этого не делаю
23%
ОС бывают очень редко
19%
Хотел испытать ОС, но пока не достиг успеха
39%
Эта тема не интересна
No votes

Total votes: 31

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Jul 16, 2011 16:23

I noticed this oddity (garbage). 2-3 times a week in my dreams I can feel I can intervene. One has only to ask, wish to request. But I really wonder what the outcome of the dream. As all the dreams I remember have a clear plot and a strong enough feeling yet just enjoy them. Full wasps are extremely rare and always unexpected.

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Sun Jul 17, 2011 13:16

I would like to test the OS, when I started to wear BJ 1.0 the dreams became more aggressive, a lot of action, there are new stories. But apparently personal energy OS is not enough.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 25, 2011 19:01

The theme was spent.
Start manufacturing spec. programs running for a Cure.
Quantitatively and qualitatively the results of the survey are clear.
Some time later, the theme will crash to clean the forum from unnecessary flooding.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Jul 25, 2011 21:41

Great news! Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 25, 2011 21:46

Today I hope to give a full description of panacea... but life will show, there are moments requiring editing in the text where I'm not happy until description.
In General, the panacea is an ideal tool for the design of new complex systems like work with the OS.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Jul 25, 2011 21:48

Panacea's doing great shows, and if WASPS are. Thank you so much.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 25, 2011 22:59

As I said today in the next topic - with the panacea some things are difficult. Although I understand that this is a case where people don't care to go forward it is necessary and so it is at least load, but justified. Well, for some too hard left.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Aug 03, 2011 13:21

I have recently had the most mega powerful in my memory by the OS. It was on the third day I started to wear a 2.7 and ИСН1 put next to the sofa before bedtime. Day drank beer :?
And in the dream I do not with no reason at all realized it was a dream I was already there and was conscious. And there is the character of such (a man) said I'm going to teach you here. I asked him where we are, he says it's the training room type. There I started to train to do various things, just for fun grew from a dwarf palm tree :oops:. Then other various things I did and for a very long time, before I was so long in OSA was not, and I am confident there all did so clearly knowing that I'm in a dream, was glad to have found someone who would teach me :)

Although usually I used to ask all sorts of characters, who they are. I replied, I'm your thought there, for example, or shied away from the answer, one of krokozyabra after this issue started to answer in an incomprehensible language to me, after the requirements of(hard) to communicate clearly attacked me (she took some shots :) ). And in fact, at first glance, man I to ask not like who he is, although maybe I just forgot about this question.
What do you say?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 17:52

well, at first lesson, a test will put :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:22

I had something like a Wasp but the dream is not remembered.Woke up and everything disappeared from my memory. Left feeling and words from the text ,which I read just before waking up. "........IS GOD" Remember my surprise at this answer,and what we do not remember.And the text itself do not remember. :shock:

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:24

Voffka
It would be interesting if the skills (some of course) began to appear in the real world.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:32

for this you need to change their attitude to the real world, not just to gain skills.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 18:47

Michael_ I'm talking about then. We must realize that in the real world. Then the point of studying the Wasps will be. And just an interesting pastime.
The catch is the Wasps. Can't understand the basis for their appearance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:42

prerequisites are few, they are very clear.
- need a lot of energy (see option voffki from, it got a 2.7 and isn-1, at the beginning of a power surge, then there will be some alignment).
- you need to naturally or artificially, the CONTEXT of the dream fit into a personal frame of man and his shaped base. Otherwise, the OS will not be possible. That does not exclude the possibility of active and conscious in the dream. Ie a person might have something to do, but upon awakening, you Wake up aspects of his character that cannot correctly receive and interpret even metaphorically - that will remain separate from the memory in the waking state.

As for the transfer to real, regular practice in bright wasps that are very useful BY THEMSELVES. OS's are different... some are indistinguishable or brighter than the normal state of wakefulness. And the other - somewhere on the verge of oskarzenia. They can be internal (conversation with the subconscious) and external - other participants in the OS-e that really other people. And so on, ie, maybe very, very many options.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 20:49

Michael_ energy I have a lot too. Although I suspect it is different. Practice on some resources claim that it is identical sexy. Don't know, maybe.
Someone claims that it is necessary energy to the ajna pump.
About the context of skip, as I have Wasps come in, then I come :D under the criterion.
A good memory. Dreams record. Some I remember for weeks, not straining and not wanting to remember them.
But after reading many tips, system does not see for himself. Observing all the rules does not work, breaking them sometimes.
On a regular level until it works out. "colored dreams" doesn't help, alas, too. As Svetlitsa-super.
I will look for options further.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 21:00

For energy-Osov more often not pumped ajna and vishudha, they live there... the power of the Consciousness.
Vishudha can fill with sublimation (practice) sexual energy or self-control.
Study blocks on vishudha (hard feelings, unrealized expectations, resistance to external control, etc.) can also increase the potential, and therefore the power of the OS.
Svetlitsa Super - reduces energy loss throughout the range, but we need the RF capability.
Ajna is pumped up for effect "Prophetic dreams" where sleep the Watcher, not the Creator.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 23:28

well.... I would say that I always recommend a multi-frequency mode (line) and panacea is precisely because it produces many extremely vivid dreams.
But context is a tricky thing... today he is one, and in another dream like this, what better is ... not to remember on awakening. Very often in the wasps, the case goes far beyond his own consciousness novedades him there, you may need energy in all ranges.
Sublimation and abstinence kategoricheski not recommend itself must be in place and complete.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 23:28

Quite the contrary... I mean intemperance :) just need to be able to use the "process"....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 23:40

So I do sublimation and abstinence is not recommended and only indicated the connection why "someone claims..." and that one band is not enough for full Agni OCA, spectator mode, Yes, but the mode - control range wider.
About "how to use the process" totally agree :).

Sincerely, MAG.no

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 19:01

In this respect there are a lot of opinions and methods. Moreover, many of the statements relative. As such, you can individually define the degree of "charging" or Agni visuddhi before sleep and during sleep?
For example Svetlitsa-balanced With my energy + 2 BJ 2.0, 1-1.0 the Wire "solar wind" no change in practice Havo not given. Think about it, you need more "recharge" or the problem lies elsewhere.
Therefore, I would like to make an individual scheme of points. Well, or to have some guaranteed remedy for 1-2 Osov in a week. Thinking out loud :? I will continue to experiment.
MAG.no
Michael_
Thank you for your opinions. I think out of them rational.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 04, 2011 19:30

Of course many of the statements relative. The degree of charging chakra (having similarity with the injector), it's like? I don't even know :) In the chakra it is possible to consider the capacity (throughput capacity), loss (natural flow, and blocks communication of the outflow portion of the volume) and fullness, all that the rest have FREE CAPACITY. Ie there is an individual limit and there is a fullness that is changeable in each moment is the priority costs.

How to measure? Sensations (vishudha, if "ususally" is neponyatki :)for example, you can subjectively "measure" tone of voice, when the fullness of the tone of voice vibrating velvet (authority, sexual it can still call it that), while "emptiness" - "ripped with hipocas" (as in angina or something around), there is an intermediate state. The fullness of Vishuddha can state that creative state of mind when "going" from the heart, without resistance, in the flow).

Taking into account the observations Mihaila range Osov, I think it should be added that at the top of the range agny observed nasyschennaya "organizing point" (over I), which manages a set of ranges Agni (in Osie - Observer) and visuddhi (in Osie - sensible element, figure, Creator), so the range OS one vishudha limit is incorrect, especially the range of "beyond I" better their capabilities, but develop this level harder.

The wire of the Solar wind energy directly fills, it regulates and redistributes harmoniously potential. Gradually lowering a frequency of 2-10 tracks, and more actively promoting - 11 track rising along the spine. BUT the energy must be filling, otherwise it is just "smearing" the existing (although very useful).

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS I Think can raise the level and increase the fullness of that range BJ 2.8 and treble cap.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30

Poizuchal, ready to spread useful advice.
To increase capacity on vishudha, greatly helps the removal of "leakage" - study there localized units (offense, dissatisfactions, etc.).
Not always enough time (and opportunity) for conscious work is in this range, life is multi-faceted.... Therefore, the study of switched on an unconscious level with the tool "BJ".
Have a very good opinion of using a handkerchief on the neck (I used an old pioneer tie rolled in the "band" 7-10 cm) coated with a 1.0 L matrix (studied with different matrices, but a more optimal effect from this) at night. At the same time, "pulled" from memory the offense, catching her response (in sensation) in the area (neck, throat), trying to capture the feeling of action from a 1.0 L or sling them back and give the command "start is required to study the Modules BJ", go to bed. Sweet dreams can't promise :). Some blocks in one night does not pass. The result is evaluated by an explicit change in relation to the "process factor" the next night turn to the next. Work of course not every night, and from case to case, some "factors" pull together, according to the General symptom, some are for yourself (from previous study). In principle, nothing complicated, but the effect is. You can sometimes (if for 1-5 nights "the factor" as well, or not worked out) to try the same patch on the night to tie on your head (to cover the entire forehead).
:) Directly, these actions can cause "bad dreams", but "treatment is treatment" helpful mixture often bitter....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48

As always, MAG.no, thank you for another useful tip :o really don't always have time to get more involved in this, although often practiced, and Your experience is very suitable :D Thank you ! :)

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28

MAG.no
Hello!

"Visuddha responsible for the truth, blocked by lies. It is also called a strong chakra."

Just not quite not quite clear how it works – why Visuddha?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 12, 2011 13:10

Hello!
Vishuddha is working in different aspects, also including responsible for the information, abilities and skills of the person. Involved in the exchange of information between people, teaching, creativity, management....
Bodies fueled from the visuddhi - trachea, throat, thyroid, mouth, nose and ears...
Strong-willed chakra, I wouldn't say Willpower is more to Manipur (NCH). Vishuddha - the unit of consciousness, the power of the Mind/Consciousness. Lies can block the vishudha, to take away the energy.
Judging by the practical observations, although I admit that books can write in different ways. Here to check just focus on resentment or dissatisfaction, where discomfort? The lump in my throat? Here in "these lumps" and lives resentment, dissatisfaction... Although the remnants can go on to other chakras, unpleasant emotions - for anahata, a willful repression in Manipur.
I think in these matters you can locate resonances in themselves than to rely on someone else's opinion.
As for my recommendations, try and harm it will not bring (responsibly), repeatedly tested by many (only added instrumentation "BJ"), but the benefit over time, you can observe if you pay attention.

Sincerely, MAG.no