Stabilizer-DIY.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Stabilizer-DIY.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:29

Question, more survey.
We plan to make available(at a price) a set of self-made stabilizer, incorporating basic components.
I would like to see the opinion of users, what programs, how many pieces should a beginner and how much you need anchors.
The set is good that it is possible to make the stabilizer very different sizes are almost at factory technology. And for us - the fact that the complexity of its manufacture will be small (outsourcing parts of components, while others are standard).
For the buyer this is an opportunity to obtain a costly item for much less money, keeping power, and other parameters "on the level".

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59

For initial use optimal:
1. Anchor - 7-10 PCs.
2. Eraser - 1 PC.
3. Connection 2-3 PCs
4. Communication gap - 1-2 PCs.
5. Health - 3-4 PCs.
6. Protection 2-3 PCs
7. Pass - 2-3 PCs
8. StopMagic1-2 - 2-3 PCs.
9. VIP - 1-2 PCs.
10. Wonderland 2-3 PCs
11. Exclusion zone - 2-3 PCs
12. Control 2-3 PCs
13. Pass 1-2 PCs

Total: 30-40 pieces, if necessary, can be increased individually optional.

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17

By the way another possibly useful program "logbook" (e.g. in the form of stickers), producing deep integration of the Stabilizer with the "Onboard logs" Operator. Found individual way, by constructing similar preparations of programs.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40

Amethyst Druse charged 2.0, the set will go?
Druze get no problem, but charge 2.0 alas... not available.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:03

Logik, if Your wristbands is very easy to charge Druze 2.0 yourself (for yourself), that's when not yet in use 2.x, then charged Druse can be useful in the suggestions...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:06

I agree with MAG.no, it will be enough..
Маг.нет wrote:it "logbook" (e.g. in the form of stickers), producing deep integration of the Stabilizer with the "Onboard logs" Operator.
interesting idea..

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:18

Маг.нет wrote:Logik, if Your wristbands is very easy to charge Druze 2.0 yourself (for yourself), that's when not yet in use 2.x, then charged Druse can be useful in the suggestions...
This is how? Put on Druse bracelet and wrap it in foil?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:29

you can not wrap.....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:30

True... still you Can consciously activate the Module "Copy frameworks" (or just think about what you want to get "real" from this "inversion" charge 2.0) and a couple of days for charging is enough. But such products 2.0 are recommended only for "personal use" in connection with the reset option TO the basic bracelet for one reason or another do not depend on You (depend on the Operator of the copied sample).

Malik successfully integrated with programs - anchor, communication, control, pass - "flight journal" (a notebook in the area of the device), "corrector" (pocket notebook around) with the status and settings of the Stabilizer.

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:39

no, that's to get exactly 2.0 is better direct contact and not by the copier to copy.... formally, the copier will not transfer TO, if you have the opposite, so consciousness is just made more complex operation, not only the challenge of the copier, but it may not all pass. Well, it concerns 2.x, where the engraving is on the link.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 14:44

Yeah, probably easier to "charge 2.0", and he will build an efficient algorithm migration process including and TO.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sat Mar 19, 2011 15:25

All the good time.Very interesting and I think Timely proposal by the distinguished Michael on the set of "Stabilizator Pro Handmade". I think this will help many to avoid the possible of our mistakes and missteps,in the sense of all those who stood in the front ranks of manufacturers of Stabilizers.But we were the first :ay :o Hell.Mindful of themselves and all their companies to understand. First and foremost, I Druze Amethyst set with Klassicheskim Charge 2.0 Full,organized and carried out the Parent company of the Respected Michael, the Idea of a Distinguished Logician-a. I think their organization and presentation is not the most difficult task. One elementary,three photographs from several positions,and each stone think I would find its Owner. The trays or plates for the basics, I think you will find every. Thank you to the Chinese and Indians. saturated the market beyond measure. My 45 cm for example, from Steel, stainless Steel, Indian. Found half an hour in the city.
On the suggestion of a respected MAG.no-and on a special sticker for communication, "Journal" and "Stabilizer",the idea is just great. I own designed By gluing a small inch "stabilizer Basics" on the cover from a team Mate and Cooperation of BOTH of THEM together, However, there is still some ideas,but they still the time has not come. Well as I could. :? "Don't hit me for that sneakers". az And the most important thing. Clear and painted, step by step, with pictures and precise steps in the Algorithm Production. 20 years working with people of diverse appearance and even more of a difference inside,I realized That NO one Ever Does Anything Like Him, Someone said,Even CORRECTLY Told. And the error in only one step in the Stabilizer,Is sometimes very Much,and Dear And Interesting.So HAVING Him and SHOWING Him in Pictures,can be avoided to the maximum of further Issues and Problems.And by the way, from the same based on my experience, it is not necessary to tell the man that de to all of your questions...you go on the Forum and find the answers. Unfortunately only a handful of 1 :shock: :shock: thousand,he will go and poschet. Others simply spit and leave. Here and there Another Possible Stabilizer that would come in handy, at least for the Set of the critical mass of Grace,perhaps in future may be Claimed(of course IMHO,but the experience and Life only confirms this). A basic set of Already published programs,in the form of kartinok which I know can be left I think, and unchanged,that is the minimum "Standard Set". But all the extra quantity, can be in the form option, add the n-th number of one or the other to the Standard Set. Because one need 5 Stop Magics and another 10 VIPs. Well here it is,the Buyer, about yourself may think. Here approximately such reflections. Sorry :? if that is not said. With respect and Nailuchshimi regards, Your Master TAO...<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 19, 2011 15:44

The pairing and Cooperation of useful details, but I went the other way - showing shared and private (view of Operator with multiple parties), recorded by the principle of "multiple manifestations of the one". For example, in the "corrector" make a new entry after the sign "control points" - ∑ (hour.min./D. M. G.) to cancel settings from a previous "checkpoint" to reconcile all the details of the point Stabilizer and which is the "entrance correction", and then plyusuem/minusuem supplied new total ∑ (a new "control point" with the adjusted parts).
Mozht someone come in handy...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Mar 19, 2011 23:42

Hello, Michael.
I want to Express a wish. If you can somehow offset the power of the factory Stabilizer with a homemade version. That is the moment where You give the Board to add land, rose oil, etc. If it is possible, of course.

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Mon Mar 21, 2011 19:42

Good evening all! I agree with the Master of TAO:
But all the extra quantity, can be in the form option, add the n-th number of one or the other to the Standard Set. Because one need 5 Stop Magics and another 10 VIPs.
It's convenient - there will be more freedom of choice :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:00

the question is that, what is urgently needed.
One of the things why factory stabilisator dear, is that on the field have 26 prints laser (adequately 2 bracelets 2.5 or 2.6), plus the form of anchors and programs - another fifty. I.e. machine time of engraving, which we have estimated below the standard resource lasers advertisers-suvenirschikov (because these engravings are executed in a VERY long time), it turns out that this is the only time of the laser (and the operator changes the workpiece, etc.) drawn to the same 60tys.
And actually work + rare compositions for the field + Druse and her charge, and so on - individually, not expensive, but when you consider all of the good price and so worth it below the bar. The situation can change only deshevov the main component affect the cost - labels in the field, anchors and programs. Adesivi efficiently, but leaving them level efficiency.
This set of "DIY" to give efficiency much above homemade, so it actually made sense.
So you need to include a minimum of programmes, and then everything else willing to purchase the piece you need.

The next question to discuss. What do you think is an adequate price would be for such a kit if it includes the Druse and components for potting (in addition to compound)?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:18

I would not like to see the price exceeded the threshold of 10-15 thousand.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:44

well, I'm going to find the Golden mean to the number of nested programs and rates....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:47

Cheap-cheap, almost free:)
I think this counting will be possible to figure the cost of a commercial Stabilizer minus the cost of the organization and work to fill minus the cost of auxiliary materials (as I understand minor), well, minus the part of commercial markups.
Still it is not enough...
How valid different optimization processes to reduce the manufacturing costs of the blanks? For example, the bottom field - one sheet no cuts (again, decreases cost, increases slightly the cost of material d/blank), again I repeat, if this is acceptable... Manufacturer of the basis software without final cut on a single sheet, and also the use of material like stickers and making the basis of the "chips" themselves (logs - 1 inch). The decrease in the area of the upper stickers to the placement of the mandala and of the mark (5x5-10 mm).
Which of these optimizations is acceptable without significant loss of quality?
As for the number of programs that cost little to use and it becomes clear that 5-10 pieces not necessarily more specific, what is VIP? This is a high priority of the process to increase the priority 10 specific aspects, processes, how they should be? All programs are useful... the same PASS, if not cancels the effect of StopMagic, and makes it crawl ("curve" input-access), but if it's not magic... just this aspect in its manifestations fix as an anomaly and again, the same PASS becomes a real assistant... So that number - at least 1 piece a special programme that can be moved around the processes and observe in comparison...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<
Last edited by Маг.нет on Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:51

for the manufacture of DIY kits I'm going to apply a different method of recording (not laser engraved) that will change and price range, making the already resource-intensive materials (in particular 2.8 to center). However, in General, and anchors there are certain features. In short, let's see what else people say and will on this basis to create the optimal set. He in particular may be useful to those who already have the stabilizer, but want to carry out daddy to do more powerful than just printed.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 21, 2011 20:59

Michael_ well You know what a reasonable price, why not discuss it? How much it is justified and available for purchase... And so rassudovo that virtually nothing will be able to change... alas, the initial costs are not small. Although it is possible to offer some variants of configurations (implement the same discount on a large number of products programs a good idea...), what type of minimum, base, advanced. So 3 prices discussion:)

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 21, 2011 21:04

Маг.нет wrote:Cheap-cheap, almost nothing :)
You, I suspect, the stabilizer would be over 100 tons.R. would have bought. :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 21, 2011 21:08

Not to start bought N version, although the proposal for 120 000 rubles already had, and tools, but there is a scale that I long to cover her let and active, but a narrow life... No frills:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 21:10

so after all, everything is very relative and means of evaluation can be many different and steward for some people money, and for someone and not, and the performance of all very different and it depends of course from the operator (and with it the justification of costs). In General, the basic version is, in my humble feeling is drawn, if you don't consider work at all, but simply the parameters of the product, at much above the current price. But objectively, even those who understand the benefits and have felt it, not always willing to commit to such ACC. amount. I'm interested in the wider dissemination of stabilizers (I would even say that all interested in this). Therefore, to evaluate the product - you have to forget :) and appreciate to manufacture a little stimulated and the technology has spread tihonechko.....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 21, 2011 21:14

So it's clear... the numbers "Studio":)

Sincerely, MAG.no