BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33

all pre-order 2.1 black tree will have to wait a little longer - we paraonidae production and the issue is temporarily (solve the problem for a few days).

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Wed Jun 01, 2011 22:09

Michael! Che netometry. on the website the price there
V cartridges. Need to cover. And suddenly zandonade?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 22:45

All cartridges have always been in the section "modulator". There they are http://www.mindmachine.ru/modulator.htm
In principle, allowed an independent (without modulator) use cartridges, but cartridges (not V series) it is not very efficient and not very interesting, although people do sometimes also uses with СК1м. V-series can quite successfully be used independently, it is so powerful that the modulator to work with it absolutely secondary, and these cartridges are designed for everyday wear (for example in your pocket).

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Wed Jun 01, 2011 23:38

Now it is clear. OK. thank you.Thought for 2.1 their own. Cartridges Vх - expander in some way. So to speak, optional for bracelet che will be added, but at the discretion of the adds. Why no folding in the description in the catalog? I thought that only modulator

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 0:05

2.1, and other versions of the BZ do not have any additions to physical performance - all included in the charm bracelet. In the description of the recognized features integration with our other products.
2. V cartridges are independent and very powerful product, the beginning of a series of objects to produce experiences of a certain kind. The feedback on them is in two places - here and on my forum in the section "some theory and practice". However there is a password, but it is published in the open section... and we have to find him, it is forbidden to give to another (i.e., ask participants to send - and do not need them it is impossible to say).
This kind of protection unnecessary in the discussion.
Yeah... so, there is a free version of the most v cartridges. According to him, accumulated some material...
The reason that there is no other place of their website in the sale-price, very simple - I don't always have the time (physically) to document... at the moment we have more products than are on display here, and some do not have a broad enough description. These cartridges supposed to be in a separate topic regarding the training itself, and eventually there will be more, but there are no novelties in this series, I didn't plan to expand the description and submit it in a separate section. Including the fact that the cartridges are empty, and make new ones too no time even at this price the equipment you need for this is now almost always busy. Yes, you can collect and put in new, Yes it is possible even to put someone on the manufacturing process and so on, but these are all issues that will be resolved but don't see each other a priority. And so with the cartridges - who examines in detail the website knows about them.. someday they will be under a separate section.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 22:57

Мастер 108 wrote:feet pain free. Oddly enough, on the contrary, a very pleasant feeling under the bracelet, like the tingling heat.

The number of bracelets will reduce to 4. Watch what and how.
Yes, aching lower back much less.
And in the legs pain can't be because 3 years doing Practice 1 Servista. By the way, a question for Michael - should I continue this practice or BJ will replace her?
Михаил_ wrote:try also the ratio of the legs, the hands change (feet to increase hands -on the contrary).
A special difference have not noticed. Yet to carry on 1 piece for each limb.
Маг.нет wrote:...I guess you can still a local label matrix 1.0 L to the regeneration zone for the night. Will not interfere with the process of local recharge.
But the local sticker really helped.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Jun 07, 2011 15:08

through two weeks. It turned out that on the first day of wearing the bracelet I have, in the words of trauma surgeon, gave an unusual load on the legs (walk) and the heel inflammation. The result is restricted in his movements. This despite the fact that I in the morning running. 2.1 wore all the time in conjunction with several 1.0, added in a week 3.0 N.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 07, 2011 16:00

Inflammation sometimes suggests there is a "tube" in one of the energy channels, and BJ may have started the process of "development" that does not contradict the lack of such movements even earlier under more severe stress, but without BJ. When you probably need to restore order... in the body. So in the future .to be healthy.
Petros speedy recovery!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:00

MAG.no
Thank you! :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:10

I'm not a doctor, so recommendations can not give, but I this case I tried to be active the use of bracelets in the "Operator BJ":
1. Focus on BJ and feel his presence and influence.
2. Attention immersed in the localization of the inflammation, separated by attention "extra" (pain, swelling and other discomfort and "distortions"), and collecting "excessive" in a ball - "clot" and keep this "bunch" of consciousness/attention.
3. Again turning to BJ, localizou his influence in the inflamed site, the "clot" and activate the Module "Funnel flow".
4. Trying to capture the feeling of energy flow and the offset of the "lump" distortion (feeling like a "tube" is held in the channel) from the place of pain down in the ground, to observe the process. Probably the work of this Module BJ to conduct more effective barefoot on the ground, to reduce interference with the flow.
5. After a time, if necessary, repeat.

Sticker 1.0 L next to the site of inflammation may add capacity to process.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Jun 08, 2011 14:10

It seems that You, my dear MAG.no, you are right about the blocks. Today, the tumor has become smaller (after yesterday), and now twists the leg over the entire length. The night wore on his feet 3.0 N. Thanks for the technique. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 11, 2011 16:36

I recommend to use the following mechanism - to put a bottle of water at night, it is 2.1 to wear, with the wording "the restoration of the body and abilities in the most efficient and gentle way, without creating an event of distortions and excessive strain health."
In the morning I can drink it a glass of water, and rest during the day.

But it is certainly not necessary... just a hint. The wording may be different. Through SC things to do, but there is work of a different plan, 2.1 imprisoned for an interesting study in.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jun 12, 2011 13:17

this
Михаил_ wrote:Morning drink from her glass of water, and rest during the day.
this water can drink and others?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 13:30

Can, you can, but water can be "tailored" to Your needs, all depends on the wording of the problem for BJ 2.1. It is a question of choice, or the "broad" formulation (without pointing to the person, situation and needs), then a wide range of interactions, or dealing with a particular situation, person or need, here the range will have, but for the fulfillment of the tasks of energy will be more due to the reduction of dispersion.
Compare watering can with a nozzle and without, as from it water flows... I think it will become clearer.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jun 12, 2011 14:14

MAG.no
very clear :)

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Jun 12, 2011 14:19

Got a 2.1 In black wood.
My first feeling as if it warm as the sun lay. In 10 minutes have passed.
The forum was frightened, saying "tough". But this is probably to sensitive, then himself can not say. To this were 1.0-3 weeks plus 1.0 L - 2 weeks. They are just biting the hand, as odel 2.1 all died. Absolute silence! 5-th day. Wear at home all 3 pieces. The output is only 2.1. There is no difference. What 2 what 3 what 1. Hence the question does such "behavior of the bracelet", and that the modules will operate slower and weaker? Ie I want to say that access to the "library" is not yet felt. Although the time for conclusions is not enough passed.(in the description of the version recommended month just to wear)
Somewhere on the forum Michael wrote that with the 1.0 library modules are available. If there is no sensation and regeneration is weak? Is there? That thinks about the manufacturer? How to activate and use functions 2.1? Or should I say show. Or just watch and that's all. Will manifest itself? People write that someone knocks, someone describes someone asleep suddenly, somewhere in the chatter, I just absolute silence, apparently thick-skinned.
P. S. last Sunday (5.06) in the 11 hours driving, as slashed to sleep now so can't remember, thought whether that was really off, I wonder not at this time, the bracelet was born?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 14:28

Yes, all right, do not rush things, construites:) still not tired to be surprised and to surprise. Happen accident*:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Jun 12, 2011 16:29

MAG.no
listen to the experienced

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Jun 12, 2011 16:29

MAG.no
listen to the experienced

вальча

Post by вальча » Sun Jun 12, 2011 17:35

Don't worry, I'm probably too "thick-skinned", no tolerance of even the slightest reaction to wearing 2,1 wear week, and besides him, ношу2,0: 3,0: and 2.6 . I guess it happens.

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Jun 12, 2011 18:46

walcha
and 2.6 was feeling symptoms? or for all versions of peace and quiet?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:20

I have 2.1 only dream was cut the first time, any additional sensations are not noticed, but do know that it works and how...

Sincerely, MAG.no

вальча

Post by вальча » Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:28

2.6 only sometimes tingling was now to notice that the modules have earned, every morning do not forget about them, thank you Master Tao and Malik, suggested how to do it. and Now , when I need to resolve the situation with 2.6 is plucked. And for the rest,so no didn't notice anything special.

вальча

Post by вальча » Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:57

Oh, and I want to share my joy, my only entrepreneurs will understand, brought me home "firefighters"
the document for my test on the plan of the Prosecutor's office, EA 2 years
the third time, and as I harmful and do not like injustice, and went with the showdown in the Prosecutor's office and in front of the door activated all modules. that was I will not describe for a long time, but the result, called "firefighters" and asked him to sign a positive act and in 3 years will forget all about me. I flew happy 2 days. Thank you to Michael for his clever things. Now waiting for isn 2 . I and bracelets kissing with joy and thanked God, because I check the health and positive emotions not added to. That's how it is.

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Jun 12, 2011 20:25

Маг.нет wrote:but you know it works and how...
this is probably Your own, but...... once learned, it works.
1.0+1.0 L bite-itch and I knew something was going on, and with the acquisition of the 2.1 they were silent. surprised. I thought the power consumption will increase. Yes your right the forum is a nonlinear effect. interest tears. modules-module-regeneration. as Michael wrote, the bracelet-like flippers, help in metropolis. I would like to feel, and to wander in razmisljao type, don't know what happened if without the bracelet and modules ( in Autonomous mode). in short speculation. as said the character of Interns Bulls:- look,feel,participate! :wink: