BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Mar 23, 2011 22:30

Wear bracelets 2.1 for almost a week, so only now got to write. A lot of observations (they are partly also mentioned Mike), here are the most interesting:

1. First bracelets are obviously powerful and should be used even if you have mastered the entire range of bracelets like I did. I have them both put on at work... there is much regretted :) - start to cut down the space you just wanted to meditate, to gaze at the stars and think about the eternal, not to deal with another business plan and financial model :). So that evening, they were removed from harm's way and drove home in the car in the trunk far away from me

2. Put both the 2.1 overnight for habituation - as I always do with new inventions Misha's :) - it is easier and safer is addictive. Woke up opened his eyes... and closed them back, thinking that dozanimalis to glitches. Open again - no glitches, really the wife of the ceiling painted, and only half :).

3. Well, again, they were removed just in case, went to work. The road was some tin - on a fairly quiet road was found some thugs in jeeps, I shoved as much to the sidelines. Then I met some a bunch of weak personalities, the climax was kind of like this to speak properly, the representative of sexual minorities, who blocked his car in at need my driveway, left the car and left. Tin.

4. The same evening, quite unexpectedly for me, the wife dragged me to a concert, and she broke up prevent all events (including chiefs and had me :)), so I had to go :)

5. The next day vsbesilsya phone DECT naletim at - started itself periodically to call. This was only the beginning, when only stuck at

6. At the same time worsened the ability of random control situations and quick realization of desires. So my wife tried to drive on the roof of a country house to put there some desired thing. I have this idea of enthusiasm has not caused, and looking at that roof I started to think who would be there to replace myself. And 15 minutes later the neighbor comes to borrow 500 R... it I'm on the roof and sent :). Then during a visit to one company looking at lighting, I thought here would be better led... and in the next room that they met. Then went with colleagues on a one-country enterprise, only there were four of us, each in their own car from different parts of Moscow went through the tube. I put the bracelet task to arrive there in the best for yourself and for all time. In the end we all simultaneously lined up at the gate, the timing turned out amazing. And because of that a whole bunch of accumulated

7. Went the acceleration and strengthening of the subconscious, particularly the improvement of the memory of past lives. I came across some tunes that resonated well with some long-standing situations and the events received a number of new effects and States, and remembered some of the details of the distant past

8. Health - the baby cut another tooth that has made him a little cranky and whiny. Put him 2.1 in a few hours it went.

Overall cool stuff, I recommend. Just start careful - better in my dream, in the day, away from settlements... :wink:<

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 0:09

Маг.нет wrote:With a large number of active devices in the initial fitting process harmonization (property control 2.1) can probably give such a feeling, I think this is normal, surprisingly it would be the opposite:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Yeah, I thought about this, too. Quite agree. :)<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:10

Олег27 You have after a time seen the leveling of the "skew" or still out there?

Construidas with "virtual 2.1":) notice the intensification of the processes in the body, but as yet such effects - cut down to 45min - 1hour in the dream in an unusual time for me, preceded by a 5 minute active "prostration" as if "spreading" of consciousness and sensations of the body - always when I managed to "get" the setting. After sleep, starting to feel a lot fresher (than all day), and clearer consciousness... on Sunday setting 2.1 not take) and the whole day as normal and "unusual dream" (honestly, I was surprised) and "brightness" of consciousness. Of course maybe it's a glitch, but with real feelings.

Michael_ you can remotely compare the "settings" to eliminate glitches?
While I'm waiting for my 2.1.....

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 24, 2011 20:57

I mean to compare? well, judging by the effects setting possible...
broadcast it I can not, because it will make modifications *(momentary perception is always different from the finished product)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 05, 2011 0:05

Pay attention to the first 2.1 that Your feedback will be valuable to us. Even if You do not notice the difference from other versions is an IMPORTANT opinion because, though it is theoretically possible to replace all 2.0 to 2.1...... if the effects will be quite soft.

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Wed Apr 06, 2011 0:14

Use for a week while wearing only at night.
the first night on, spent like high temperatures, almost no sleep. in the morning took off.
the feeling from them is extremely positive!
the next two nights were in what is the border state between sleep and wakefulness.
now the body gets used soon I will try to carry the day.
On the fourth day, put in the hands of 3.0 N and got drunk like the first time they tried.
In General, I can say that the feel more harmonious.

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Sat Apr 09, 2011 21:38

Hello!
Wear BJ 2.1 day. Wore 6 pieces One BJ 1.0 BJ was changed to 2.1. The evening did not want to sleep, though he lay down and fell asleep immediately. Woke up in the morning that the bracelets way. Prior to that wore by day and by night and does not interfere. I simply did not notice. Removed all except BJ 2.1. Fell asleep and slept fine. All-day bracelet as a mother. I do not notice. Continue surveillance...

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sun Apr 10, 2011 19:54

BJ 2.1 wear 10 days without removing. Parallel testing phase - so the feeling is probably confused. Other bracelets yet don't wear. Do with 2.1 sudden attack sleepy a few times. The other overload is not noticed. It seemed that reinforces Vкартриджи if to wear them without the modulator. Became a bit balanced. Now.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 13, 2011 21:10

V-strengthening the cartridges should... even must strengthen everything related to the recovery capabilities.

request to the users 2.1 - test for people not previously BJ any version, if possible. You need to understand how this version goes down smooth for beginners, clearly predict that I am not really too are all different. I usually play it safe pretty much. If it turns out that on average everything is soft, I will think about introduction 2.1 as the basis instead of 2.0, it is premature (plus requires renovation of production under 2.1, yet can only do short runs).

Сатурн

Post by Сатурн » Fri Apr 15, 2011 22:37

a small comment about wearing me version 2.1. wear 3 weeks ( for me 2 bracelets and 1 of the 2.0 version 2.6) the first week was something incomprehensible to me, even difficult to describe it, but I'll try. not to say that there was some sort of tin as described on this thread. feels like asperula in all directions as if forced to do something that was not clear.was some sort of poteryannoj, began appearing clarity of mind, or maybe more precisely usilivatsya or a friend that carried out to this day. on the second week began to climb the blocks, fears, etc. and etc. now feel completely okay again. but vosprinimala and vosprinimaju this not as a gesture but as a pleasant drive, I want to do something, there is desire, there is power and there is energy for that. Michael correctly described it as a teacher and makes and helps at the same time. here this version sravnivali with 2.6 in General, I have not found. can someone describe the comparison with the 2.7( I don't have one), 2.7 in description is written that it gives energy to the operator. there is something in common? maybe Michael will be able to write something about it. from myself I can add this. I have СК1м, and when I did the recharge of the operator ( that is you) running a track through it, was something in common with energetickou from version 2.1, but I did not like, as hard, a lot and then took it hard( but that was when I just started to use it, maybe now it will be much nicer). and here's a question for Michael. if another BJ 2.1 start wearing will increase my energopotential?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28

1.another 2.1 will be better... but how exactly that will be I don't know.
2. no, not comparable with the 2.7, 2.7 itself... ie two different things. They basically summarized.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:47

2.1 do not overlap with any other versions or programs - it enhances them.

Магистр

Post by Магистр » Sun Apr 17, 2011 22:44

Hello forum users and guests!
It was proposed to test the bracelet BJ 2.1 two ladies who don't wear bracelets. One of them is older already tested BJ BJ 1.0 and 3.0 N, and the second 18 year old girl never wore any BJ. Both ladies are highly sensitive to energies. Testing time is approximately 15-20 minutes.
First, the older lady, said that hand immediately went energy up, and then down to the second chakra. Almost all the time test all of the energy from BJ felt very nice in the area of the second chakra.
Second, the younger lady said that initially, the energy through the hands went to the point between my eyebrows and a few minutes were in this area not quite a pleasant sensation, and then as if her heart was enveloped in a very pleasant energy, which according to her is difficult to describe. This is the state she loved.
Here are the results of testing.

Сатурн

Post by Сатурн » Tue Apr 19, 2011 17:05

Michael I have a question for you.
You answered in question 1.another 2.1 will be better... but how exactly that will be I don't know. I want to buy 2.0 at. at say 2.0 will function 2.1? I do not want obveshivanie bracelets.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 17:58

these are completely different things. 2.0 at not only fulfills f-tsii 2.0 or (especially) 2.1, but is an extension of BJ, i.e. without 2.0 or 2.1 will not be fully operational.
Wear no one makes....
as of 2.0, in principle, can be used a watch with a sticker as

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Apr 20, 2011 13:44

Some more observations from the latter:

1. Like action 2.1 over time increases and the impact is on the rise. Unlike other versions where the effect of the bracelet is well felt in the beginning, and then you get used to it and stop noticing, action 2.1 continue to notice it all the time... :)

2. It seems that 2.1 integrates well with 3.0 and is a bridge to it, making it easier to use it even LAMER

3. It seems that the way to life optimization and implementation tasks 2.1 (unlike other versions) is not afraid of tough situations and is not afraid to go through the conflicts and exacerbation of chronic situations. In this case the internal state of the fine "let it storm" :). Reminiscent of the movie "Office Space" and "Always say Yes" :)

In General 2.1 life becomes fun - not boring :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46

The report-the question:

When sleeping in 6БЖ on hand (1 S 3.0 and 2 2.1) then the dream got longer, many days it was.

When the dream added 1 2.1 on your feet then nothing has changed.

But when the dream added another 1 2.1 feet (i.e., on each foot became 2 2.1) that the dream steadily decreased at 1 hour, 3rd day in a row already gotten up for the day earlier than usual. Ie no chance, direct communication. I'm glad more will be able to do.

Question: why sleep was reduced by an hour? I assume through the legs began to go more energy and because the body of the night a little faster began to recover after day. One pair of 2.1 feet is not enough for breaking through blocks, and two couples - enough.

Ie now wear 10БЖ: 6 hands (1 S 3.0 and 2 2.1) and 4 legs (2 2.1).

But if the legs obesity knee it will be possible not to sleep? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49

Владмосква wrote:And if the legs to obesity knee it will be possible not to sleep?
Proper sleep has not been canceled. From sleepy people (sleep duration are different ) the reaction is slow. With regular lack of sleep the brain becomes blue.So I see the brain doctors on the devices in people with chronic lack of sleep.
If you want to reduce the duration of sleep just to slowly gain strength and not shock treatment.Stress to the body is not the best helper. In addition, the stress itself again drives the person to sleep from overload. So that you yourself-dozens.
Michael ,when he writes that he has a lot of bracelets on it-so is the need to recover after working on development and testing of devices that he invents and creates.

Василий

Post by Василий » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:01

Lily, sleeping all difficult. There is reason to believe that the current sleep duration much more than the body needs in a normal (not normal as we all have) state. So for example if you raw food diet need for sleep reduced to 4-5 hours a day, more than just hate! I think Vlad was in the same situation.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 21, 2011 13:05

Wore the 2.0 felt great( not excluding previously listened to CDs in particular the Conductor)When began to have 3.0 first, the overload was indeed a dream increased. Then everything returned to normal. But here again went the overload or the adoption of at and all 3 weeks I want to sleep is terrible.(Mikhail warned that it will be,but it's so much...), Although most often it happens right after work. Going 1 and B2 of the night still stand up, cheerfully.But then again closer to the evening dumps firmly.If blame it on spring and vitamin deficiency the vitamin drink and other measures. But as the energy shortage and its over anyway-a sense of decay and feel sleepy.
When a large number of devices I think the workload should be appropriate .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 21, 2011 13:37

energy can be spent in connection with the cleansing of the body, improper nutrition including vitamins (including way - they are just natural properly absorbed, and those related to conservation).

Vlad, a little time has passed.. the drowsiness may be associated with large rearrangements of the cocoon and consciousness.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Apr 23, 2011 13:45

Michael, and 2.1 in Eben will be ? :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 23, 2011 14:08

it can be... for example by the end of the trail. weeks.... but they are not serial, or rather to manufacture, the formula price will be the same, i.e. the price of the 2.0+1T., i.e. in the Eben, that would be 4 for the bracelet.

We just can't do with these bracelets easy plugging. Technological peretrubatsiya was delayed from December azhno.... thought to two weeks of Affairs, and was for a few months, taking into account the purchase of equipment and unforeseen expenses. And the result is a perpetual shortage of blanks, and they are a priority for 2.6 and 2.7-2.8
By the way, it is highly likely that 2.1 has undergone a slight upgrade, most likely that it will automatically set to the previously released 2.1, so now it's Just a bit of 2.11 I develop the ideas behind this release, and as their development, content moves slightly in the direction of more versatile possibilities. Were added to some points related to the regeneration itself.
In General, I think that this version will be a little change for years, about once in two months or less often and this will affect the already released 2.1

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Apr 23, 2011 14:12

Thanks for the quick response! Their men then take in Eben :)
And with the production of something probably all wrong, one thing after another, never a dull moment.. :roll:

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Apr 25, 2011 17:42

First impressions 2.1:
yesterday, 24.02. brought a parcel to 13H. and I immediately put 2.1 on the left hand. Instant feeling of a gentle fluffy animal that grabbed my wrist, surprisingly pleasant condition..
After 20 minutes I wanted to lie down, lay down, had a feeling(as Basil wrote) "right now I sing..", and at the same time in the area of the heart chakra came a ball of orange-yellow colour in diameter of 50-60cm. It seemed that I fly on the side and I see this ball, words, the pleasantness of the condition is difficult to convey. Removed BJ only at night but in the morning wearing again. Today it feels the same, fluffy affectionate animal on the wrist. Day again wanted to lie down, lay down, in the area of the heart chakra again saw the ball, but transparent, the same pleasant sensation, and for an hour passed out. Woke up cheerful, usually a NAP is relaxing and hard to cut into business..
BJ is felt constantly, but as something extremely affectionate..
About the ball - maybe it's the influence of HELL ?...