BJ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 21:05

Дядя Вадя wrote:this is probably Your own, but...... once learned, it works.
Everything is easier, comes with experience.
I at first also liked the "tingling-biting" and similar kind of feedback that works, now I understand that it's actually not so important, more important than the results. True, many can not to observe and understand over time, here moved... here's the module load... here now nothing bothers and hurts... but this "potential paranoid", which is forced to interact almost every day, like "recovered"... here about my interests no longer remember..... etc etc. So the fun ahead.

And so learned how it works.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jun 12, 2011 22:15

MAG.no
Маг.нет wrote:... but this "potential paranoid", which is forced to interact almost every day, like "recovered"...
:lol: :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10

about "biting" everything is very simple.
versions 1.0 and 1.0 Lite is not contain a cell of the cloud, so the bracelet is the only attachment point to the wearer.
But 2.0 (and 2.1 and 2 other.x) work more evenly - your biting and other effects under BJ distributed throughout the body and the bracelet will be returned only when the load will increase. That's the whole secret.
:)
Lost feelings and 1.0.
Ie is GOOD from all points of view.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jun 17, 2011 20:14

Michael_
You can see photos of all the production versions 2.1 today?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 17, 2011 20:21

today 2.1 is typical of the Crimean bracelets. Different. Today the office got a very interesting massive 2.1.
Also of ebony.
Was custom bracelets 2.7 and 2.8 of grenadilla... but this is not related to 2.1 (they are also possible and one such I did... but now there's no time - the spray will be.

Mostly standard wide bracelets.
In General, we can do anything of course... but we orientirueshsya on affordability (if blank will be expensive - will have to raise the price) and good robustness (efficiency).

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jun 17, 2011 20:24

Михаил_ wrote:to the office Today got a very interesting massive 2.1.
How much? Can we get a photo? If not, how massive they look like?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 17, 2011 20:27

I'm confused keyboards, while the second controls the CNC machine :) photos later or in the office will do, cost as always.(2тр)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jun 17, 2011 20:35

Michael_
And they zoomed in a lot in stock? Constructive what is the bracelet like?

ягуар

Post by ягуар » Thu Jul 07, 2011 16:40

:D :D :D :ay !!!!!I love it!! Wow!! "a guide to the experience" I imagined myself a painter , a sculptor ...mmm.. I know how to do it ...after 1-2 minutes in my head like a vortex !! it is larger and spins faster !!! this is phenomenal!! And 1-2 days ago I got a nosebleed, caused the module "retirement of the blood",,. I do not remember as it correctly is called it worked, the bleeding stopped!! THANK YOU MICHAEL!!! VERY VERY GOOD PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :ay

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Fri Jul 08, 2011 0:47

Jaguar
well, here You are in the club of those "who's excited".
2.1 a month hauling alternately on the left then on the right, both+ 1.0 of course -the effect is contrived rather than real.
in obarzanek Succor Punch Humpty in a debate with one of the participants wrote that what mattered was the condition of the body and the crap his "excesses bad" (as they say Vitsin).
well not leave me the idea - well, somewhere, must be seen!,

Michael! And marriage your production happen?
no offense.
but BJ 2 months for me. I want to have worked at least four-thread. or spermary is needed, well, there is a hunger strike or an AI? Make Eye Patrushev listening.Although not very healthy antics. Your opinion?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 08, 2011 13:46

1. Marriage is excluded. The technological process is such that it is impossible.
2. These effects are perfectly normal. Well, see for yourself - there were some touch sensation under 1.0 (as far as I remember Your story). 1.0 used to "communicate" with your body and mind only the point, where was the bracelet. Well, for a figurative comparison, assume that it was a light breeze in the area of the bracelet. Now, when wearing the 2.0 or 2.1, the breeze was distributed to the entire surface of the body (TO function), but the transmitted power, not limited by the way the bracelet, and your opportunities, remained the same. Notice the haptic effects it is much harder.
But things like "so sleepy" - a vivid evidence of the powerful work of the BZ. Just all the effects come primarily from a relatively healthy person. To this come the effects associated with health, and this drowsiness is one of them. So it is easy to wear and not to expect some wonders of the sky.
This is normal, and everyone is a little different. When we collected feedback from hundreds of users or 1.0, then someone didn't have any feelings, that does not prevent people to write a very positive review, as seen on the "horizon" in half a year for example. At the same time about the modules they did not know. I.e., in such observations there was a noticeable improvement in the overall quality of life (become calmer, to avoid conflict and not to succumb to psychological provocation, diminished sleep, health became stronger immune system - stronger winter without the flu, etc.).
However, it was version 1.0...
Just take your time.

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Fri Jul 08, 2011 19:51

OK, Michael. Thanks for the reply. If You think that the things are going well (and You have great stats already), then I'll keep looking. Thought a month or two and move on, by 2.6, because busy in business and Director himself.
From reading the forum, a mosaic of admiration from the effects of the BZ were calculated in a similar or even a shadow, but yet quiet. And health - while the average statistician. the norm. Expect feedback on work with the modules, not visible time. can cover up to 1.0 to create a critical mass for transition to a new stage?
and the sleep is too old schedule.
Waiting, sir. 8)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:12

[quote="Uncle Vadya"Expected response by working with the modules, not visible time. can cover up to 1.0 to create a critical mass for transition to a new stage?
8)[/quote]

I hang round 1.0 (eight pieces:roll:), but the effect of "critical mass for the transition to a new stage" had an impact primarily on the study of the cocoon, i.e. in regenerative processes. But it was accompanied by congestion in the morning lower back ached so, she could barely get out of bed. Now when I wear two, when the four BJ 1.0

And again. The effect of the modules does not depend on the number of BJ, and the amount of free energy, which can dispose of the subconscious. Therefore recommend at least the first month of the modules not to use, and to direct all the resources of the BZ (and personal efforts too!) for the restoration of health.

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55

I agree with "Master 108" - about the amount of free energy. Wear a BJ more than a month, last week bought two 2.0 and one 2.1, I thought well, that's ballsy :)
No matter how well the modules do work quicker, but clearly felt her little darling(energy). The modules are included, but for a short time, probably as far as personal batteries.
Now think about the raw food diet and AI Goltis and apparently there is no alternative ;)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 17, 2011 13:35

The fact is that 2.0 and 2.1 can fill You to the eyeballs, but your eyeballs... in order to expand well and help You specify the measures and also, just regular practice that cost energy because where there is no flow, no ward. Ie you need to bore yourself, either physically or energetically (and preferably both).
From this point of view, improved feel, the quality of the modules - this is the shift that can and should work. The more you pull, maybe a little overloading yourself, the more personal capacity, and BJ will be able to add more into it. After all, the problem is that they can fetch in excess of what would be non-traumatic for the cocoon, otherwise it will be to put it mildly, not helpful.....
The change of the operation mode of the physical body (for example AI) and power mode, it is in principle and in fact a very natural change, which are peculiar to the healthy state of the body and for this reason, we can say that your decision or commitment in this direction, one of the results of the work of your subconscious in the background of BJ - the body starts to ask you to do those actions that bring him in condition. I some times so "fall" to "barely eat", just feeling that it is not necessary. Sometimes it was after changing the BJ versions, sometimes unexpected, always welcome and greatly helped. While these periods were great EnergoPolyus. Actually I had probably in no condition to stay, but I'm probably too gourmet.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 18, 2011 15:57

Михаил_ wrote:I some times so "fall" to "barely eat", just feeling that it is not necessary. Sometimes it was after changing the BJ versions, sometimes unexpected, always welcome and greatly helped. While these periods were great EnergoPolyus.

Yes there is. I also loved the night plump to eat to sleep well. Hungry couldn't sleep.Now is not drawn.Besides my children themselves are choosy in eating,and now all eat selectively and little. It strains me a little.They have 1.0 and 3.0 L.

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Jul 20, 2011 16:11

Watching his colleague a few days ago gave 2.1. Today went to lunch, I noticed how different the sensations coming from the girl. The feeling became very pleasant, she blossoms from her rushing with pleasant energy, and from a distance, this energy has a powerful effect subconsciously forcing you to pay attention to her as a woman and making her very attractive. The thrill the girls go to the distance about half a meter and, if you include the feelies this, she stands out in the crowd of office workers.

According to her she really feel strong and optimistic and she began to think about the practical steps of life change for the better...

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28

Oh wow! No sooner had the girl to wear 1 pair of BJ.2.1 so all bloomed, all fragrant with pleasant energy, etc. And here I go the third month, the whole hung with BJ 2.1 ( 4 pairs! ) and still can not bloom :? . And energy from these used.W 2.1 zero :cry: . If it goes on like this, having to argue with Michael :evil:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 13:07

MM, to argue with me is useless :) just everyone is different. In other words, different starting point, the state, which starts the exposure. And different problems. Someone is just lack of energy due to the urban cycle and fatigue who have something more serious health takes all they give bangles and sometimes these processes are not on the same day.
Again, Your reaction to changes (internal), depends on many factors. Objective evaluation is possible only outside. In this sense, the evaluation of Basil more objective, since it the question the person asked and "read" it, the latter is a more objective criterion than one's own perception.

Well, if you did not get with version or something not give. Incidentally, in the description of 2.1 is written that is the hard version and the recommendation to use it after 2.0. You just took a bunch of 2.1?

And yet... I don't know of any case that energy from them was ZERO. Well, exactly none. And in your case I do not believe. I mean, I believe that You don't feel the changes, but absolutely convinced that they have, and the energy is there, just she spent.
Because all people are different, and the effects come at different times and different. =Who immediately takes 2.6 for example, and rather uses it and nothing more is not necessary. And someone slowly starts 1.0-2.0.2.x gradually, and the results become visible immediately.
The fact is that if a person lacks energy, it is possible there are some places in life where we need objective changes, if not physical, then the assessment. BJ any version awakens the subconscious mind and is trying to contribute to the agenda of the ideas of some changes, but sometimes the mind is hard to ignore.
In other words, I want to say that you need to be sensitive to yourself. BJ is not battery just have joined and all is well. BJ means of self-help. Provides energy primarily in the problem areas and secondly, on your goals objectives the overall vigor and so on.
If your body it can not make, or (rarely but it happens) consciousness does not, then BJ is forced to make can not ( and should not).
Yes, it happens rarely, but it happens. And when it happens, often the person is unable to admit to myself in secret his attachment to the state of his or some aspects of life.
Example.
My friend is terribly buggy phone. With sticker at. Was always losing the network anytime. Externally serviceable. We both thought that "guilty" at. I told him frankly said that he asked her such a program (subconsciously). He did not believe. But I do not quite correctly identified the cause. It was all just - he generally wanted a NEW phone, but have limited myself to spend the money.
The old phone CEASED to fail in making a final decision to purchase a new (and new it is still bought). Of course no action was taken

So... here I am not aware of people bearing 2.0 and above, which have zero energy from them. Either there are problems of health. Either there is some psychological trick, and should work closely with a good therapist - this is very helpful to unearth a secret closets and to empty them from the trash. For example my wife, a professional therapist, though not a very regular practice (distracted, not to that part of her specialty), she regularly (this year 9 ) attends the sessions to the acquaintance and see them very useful and the result. And I see. Although it cannot be called a man "with problems" on the external signs and internal disorders do not suffer. But inside there are often clues, which we do not suspect. And she, as a professional, realizes that it is better to find and remove in advance, than when it becomes noticeable at least to myself.

This I mean that Your result is a good occasion to reflect on its causes and actively engage them.

The same Basil, on the post where You left a comment, told me he had not seen a single person who wouldn't have felt 2.1 (those who did not feel 2.0 is seen). I.e. according to his observations, 2.1, and usually sensitive people with zero sensory.
BUT I would add that all of his "distribution" 2.1, some of whom were foreign business colleagues who are not well in the subject, still happening in a certain stratum of people with a specific condition, although they of such goods was not interested in any side and do not think about them.

I hope I gave You some options to think about.<

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Tue Aug 02, 2011 22:58

Михаил_ wrote:The same Basil, on the post where You left a comment, told me he had not seen a single person who wouldn't have felt 2.1 (those who did not feel 2.0 is seen). I.e. according to his observations, 2.1, and usually sensitive people with zero sensory.
I think this is misleading. Sensitivity to the bracelet and might not show up clearly. This is from the personal. I did not watch. And don't feel. At all. BJ at hand almost does not interfere, well, okay. To quote my teacher: - Statistics vesch insidious. According to statistics, most people die in bed, so what, do not go to the judges? Not all the carriers have spoken. Especially those who did not. Vasily is watching Hyper-sensitive (psychic) person. Clearly. [/u]

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23

Basil gave away about 20 pieces (or more) bracelets 2.1, but this is still greater than 2.0. Here's to many 2.0 only indirect response (i.e., observing changes over time, which is more noticeable in people where the problems with protoplanet and failing health), but 2.1 has recently appeared and is the version of Basil that feeling all to do with the experience distribution of this version to different people, such as former classmates at the graduation meeting, co-workers, neighbors dacha etc. Without the presence of the propensity of the recipient to any touch sensitivity. Ie he's giving them away because of their own sensitivity to those who NEED it (i.e. 2.1 where reasonably demanded as a means of the ambulance). Of course it's not really "all men", just quite a motley selection. A special study on this matter has yet been carried out :) it just picks the most different. After some time, I may have statistics on a wider sample, but it's in six months, not earlier.
Thus, I did not say that there are no people who do not feel 2.1, I just quoted the person narashige for today the most extensive statistics on the "foreign people". Under "external" I understand those who didn't come to the idea to make yourself a BJ or buy an older version. And received as a gift due to the presence of some life situations in which the person was a little... overtired. Of course this is a biased sample anyway.
And all of these people is not simple, though nadergano from different places literally at random.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Aug 08, 2011 18:24

Conduct observations 2.1. But the highlight from the whole range that I have symptoms exactly 2.1 difficult. But anyway, today I was attacked by zhor :) Ie I ate a lot, and meat. I before 2.1 order seregil small, a couple of weeks, and today began actively to wear it and that sort of thing found. And decided wish not to refuse. I have thought of the cats of Basil which he loaded a panacea :) What do you say?

P. S. And yet, this morning suddenly found traction to run. In the truest sense of the word, I wanted to physically move, this desire also decided not to refuse :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Aug 08, 2011 19:53

c 2.1. moving carefully, I mean, without fanaticism, and to observe the body, overload can be a long time to deny myself the movements (this is my experience)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:34

Petros
I then ran just :)

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Tue Aug 09, 2011 21:48

[quote="Petros"]c 2.1. moving carefully, I mean, without fanaticism, and to observe the body, overload can be a long time to deny myself the movements (my experience)[/quot
balance debate! :)
have not changed anything in the routine of life and not see any reason. wrote somewhere in the forum "looking back, I see." first impressions of the BJ probably inspired by a wish to experience the atmosphere of profound change, but I after 2 months even the modules are not awakened( the simplest)!!!
Michael recommends that you do not hurry up and listen to yourself. Whatever it was it rationally. And the subsequent conclusions are a priori objective about specifically each braillenotes. Not everyone is the same. The spread is huge!!!!!!!!