Artifact AFb - feedback

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Artifact AFb - feedback

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 16, 2011 15:07

Appeared in the sale of the Artifact AF - feedback.
AFb «Обратная связь»

AF - feedback to the subject for the operation of the POSITIVE qualities of various media, which, in a way, can be attributed to the Internet and even the usual "rumors".
The principle of AF is the ability of different media to highlight useful or in need of attention and to show negative trends that need to stop or correction.

This principle can work just inside some social groups without the media, but it can happen and attracting third party attention, we need dissemination of information and other accidents, which must bear the positive role you are performing tasks.

Performance - keychain with glass insert with 3D engraving inside to carry.
Cost - 3900р

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22

Soon this AF will also be available as a sticker (such as on Your favorite smartphone or any iPad that serves as a reader of this very information, news and media, either on the monitor back side). In principle, one and the other way is universal. AF works most effectively as a field operator, but also works always, being associated with the other Ah.
The cost of the stickers will be the same.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 0:07

Michael, a fundamental difference between a keychain and stickers exist? Or is it just for the convenience of users made? To be able to choose the most preferred option.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 0:11

for convenience, key chain... more versatile, but takes place. If there are many - it may be not very convenient (there is a key and door and the transport will).
But it is not tied to a specific device.
A sticker somewhere on the back on a monitor... and forget.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 0:56

And if there are a few different trinkets in one place (for example Natalini in keychain), it will give some sort of synergistic effect, or Vice versa will only interfere with anything

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00

will not interfere, but the additional effect is certainly not give, but because nafig such a tree? :)
for extensions Ah enough in the pocket to lie, and even in the bag. well, while working with the information or its representatives or maybe it is AF and it is useful to have in hand.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10

All clear. Thank You Michael.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Tue Mar 29, 2011 13:52

Appeared in the office AF-feedback, version - the sticker on the monitor from the back side.
Layered laser engraved on thin plastic with adhesive backing.
Diameter 3,5 cm
The price of 3900 rubles.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 04, 2011 9:52

Review:
Today I received an effective experience of use of the product AF.
Had to check one information - caught in the AF, set the goal and scored a few questions in the search engine. First (not for the priority of granting, and in order of choice) intuitively selected references gave the desired response is for all the diversity of the network, i.e. within 5-10 minutes I had the answers to my questions in full. Happy...

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. along the way, learned the scientific definition of "fool" - the man with the broken feedback:)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:05

Review:
Got effective experience of use of the product AF.
It was necessary to verify the information on the confirmation or refutation, and to find the answer. Logic gave a similar answer, BUT was taken to the side. Focused, caught the attention AF, formulated the task and within 2-3 minutes he received an interesting response on the mental "channel feedback" (idea: request/response on the intuitive channel, with the answer and option where can you find a confirmation), checked out, was "exactly it." So AF will work on the devices, media, Internet, etc., BUT also with the mental channels of cooperation in the relevant aspects (algorithms, interaction).
.Useful working tool.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sun Aug 14, 2011 18:06

AF works only on the events of the present or in the media can be seen as answers about the future events, at least at the level of the trends?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 14, 2011 18:59

Media is an umbrella term and not in the responses and in setting up the society for the aid of your processes, this can be information and the reaction of the world. The Internet is also the media as a whole....

Петр Петрович

Re: the Artifact AF - feedback

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Oct 08, 2011 18:35

But if, for example, AF to stick on the monitor and on a TV with a large enough set of channels, the effect will remain? I should add that the TV access to the Internet has :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Oct 08, 2011 19:30

Why not? TV is also a "point of engagement" for the media (and other principles of collection, storage and transmission of information in society), especially if You frequently interact with.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Oct 31, 2011 16:35

Please tell me,and if you use AF with the aim of finding the right material is acceptable for learning and self-development in appropriate human development is a positive effect? and if to use when working with the Internet as a source of the media key,and not the sticker will it make a difference?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 31, 2011 17:35

AF available offline, it is expressed in the "favorable circumstances" to search for the desired information, including for study and self-development, while working not only media sources (Internet, radio, TV, Newspapers and magazines), but also "gossip", so-called "word of mouth", at least for me it is quite noticeable, very helpful in finding just the right, but not presented to the media information. With keychain, you can additionally work to actively (he use a sticker, but have a few other trinkets Oh, speak for him), using it as a "point of engagement" for all communication channels in society, the reliance on a physical object, a medium quality, although the sticker without the presence with them, over time, gives this link......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Oct 31, 2011 19:56

Маг.нет wrote:AF available offline, it is expressed in the "favorable circumstances" to search for the desired information, including for study and self-development, while working not only media sources (Internet, radio, TV, Newspapers and magazines), but also "gossip", so-called "word of mouth", at least for me it is quite noticeable, very helpful in finding just the right, but not presented to the media information. With keychain, you can additionally work to actively (he use a sticker, but have a few other trinkets Oh, speak for him), using it as a "point of engagement" for all communication channels in society, the reliance on a physical object, a medium quality, although the sticker without the presence with them, over time, gives this link......
I think that the thing standing a little information from the debris cleaned up,and then the brain will soon boil.Thank you for sharing the experience!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 31, 2011 21:00

Well I wouldn't say that directly cleans the garbage, but if you take into account that often to locate the desired information is processed a smaller number of sources than previously, to use AF, then you can certainly establish the least amount of waste. I the potential of AF for myself, I see a slightly different, less takes time to find the right information, often a source appears on the horizon by chance, are funny funny things, when something unsuccessfully looking for somewhere and accidentally grabs "vaguely" someone's outside talking on the same subject and at least "listening" where you can receive the answer what the source. Or someone of your friends "accidentally" call and tell me....... Or is the eye "accidentally" come across, or the announcement or in the news question edge stronetta...... Sometimes the information comes immediately after something interesting to me the events, notifying about it. But in General there are many useful "weirdness" when working with media channels in society has happened since the advent of AF.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:56

AF started to work immediately as decided to by the wife herself said that I tried to convey earlier. also works through dreams to other people, which then these dreams tell

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 02, 2013 2:55

Yes, it's a fun and useful product
offtopic. I usually have little to see on such things as :
1. it is hard to separate from the General mass of products, one used by
2. my event thread, and so is quite unusual.
but sometimes, you can trace very precisely the specific products when it is their area of work and the trigger it is clear that it is the job of this product. For AF just literally recently tracked...

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Sun May 04, 2014 18:33

Tell me, please, is it necessary to have at, when you use HUMANITY, feedback, NORMALIZE WOMEN's SEXUAL ENERGY? I understand that without al they are not working. While wearing the anklets 2.0, 2.6 and 2.5. Thank you for your answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 04, 2014 20:06

The first two are recommended with at, as it is powered. For example a person who used the AD without the at got himself injured in a cocoon (really exacerbated the old staging the flow of energy exceeding a reasonable rate). In the presence of BZ (as the potential for the better energy and its source), the situation is different, but the consumption of all social extensions - high. Much better with at!
In other words - it will work, but optimally whether it will be for You....
Moreover, it should be understood that these things work and when they are out of the cocoon (and generally at any distance), though weaker than, but it works.
Normalization nothing to do with - it is not a social product. It though you can do one to use.

Нина Жемчуг

Post by Нина Жемчуг » Sun May 04, 2014 20:48

Michael, thank you. However, had the Humanity of month two and a half without the at, but in the presence of 2.0, 2.5, 2.6 really hope nothing terrible is is not entail .. Will buy more at.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 05, 2014 3:32

no, there is no problem, but the operation not complete (weak)

Арго

Post by Арго » Mon May 05, 2014 9:11

tell me, please - my friend uses since January of this year broadcast a PC Panacea, FRM, baby calming, BJ 2.2, recently started to use the card "Humanity" and "the Keys of the door" without at.
Will not cause misalignment of the use of these cards without at ?
The use of at with these cards it is necessary or recommended ?