StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22

Well, Yes. For the desire to learn something magical apparently neprimenuli a pair of elephants :) about Goltis is also the first time I hear?
I'm not teaching. But there is a certain community of people, organized earlier by another person, where some of the topics I've read and just watching this community for a long time(many years), except that I have a lot of friends as a successful manifestation abilities, and in life. On this basis, a purely practical, not theoretical experience, I can say that in my experience more in the manifested impacts on the surroundings have reached those who are actively involved in magic is not so much different, how much (or simultaneously) psychological aspects of self-development and building a healthy body including (food, the same AI Goltis, etc.).

Those who engage in purely "magical" techniques... often that excuse is pathetic. And health is not very sometimes, and sometimes even from a psychological point of view - a walking complex and the system of motivation to put it mildly such that it is absolutely clear that inside a person, the order will not be and it will always be a hindrance to achieve something serious.

With regard to your decision to achieve the demonstrated ability, in addition to the recommendations above (good psychological training and / or sessions with a good psychologist and work health and AI-HS or, proper nutrition) to achieve a visible effect relatively quickly go to Denisov. All would be more confusing than torsion farbelow :) Get if moonlight will not be visible (in all senses of the word) effect on the vision at least in the short term. And normal starting point. And it is for the development of their abilities and not dentures to them.
Well, it is free БЖ1.0 and 3.0 will help, and quite real. Just do not drive horses with them.
Success.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:51

Thanks for the tip!) About Denisova hear the second time) Who? What can help, how and what he teaches? :)

BJ I understand it is possible to do, you need to take the bracelet and charge it as Druze amethyst loaded in salt water?

Only one can not understand on what principle the unit is charging. If the water is simply a solid body with anything I do not understand)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:40

BJ 1.0 is charged by resonant technologies, broadcast audio tracks cause resonance structure of the object with some state of the planet and the planet was loaded with the BZ (and the use of and Operator) accepts as part of himself with the appropriate privileges (for example energy and powering the availability of some natural planetary algorithms - Modules BZ). Such a charge on a solid stable object will not be erased because the new object is nothing to apply, only takes "superficial" - distortion, reduced their priority in the structure of the object, due to the redistribution of priority in the direction of the primordial structure of matter. Therefore, BJ 1.0 is better to use natural materials.

Yes, BJ 1.0 can be done by technology which leads to charge friends.

Nick.Nick. Denisov - Director of the School "Golden Ray", click the Internet, or through a search of the forum here also some reviews you can find.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Oct 12, 2011 17:46

And keychain StopMagic will protect you from the negative magical effects(evil eye,damage,spell)?
or it only protects from effects using magical technology?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 12, 2011 18:05

The concept StopMagic requires sufficient protection against the evil eye (breakdown of thin bodies is usually essential), as well as "some" Damage (magic attack intentionally distorting the cocoon of the victim, often with additional contributing actively deforming structures) and love Spell (attunement with the intention of creating a tight linkage on the chakras). But the potential products from the performance and weight is different and if in the case of the evil eye should be effective, even small-capacity product with Damage and Spell (active conscious magic attack) potential product should be adequately attached to the forces acting, but still "like that" will protect anyone (at least from the first attempt), and then acting may have lost interest, especially StopMagic generates an adequate return effects.
But again, all products technologies BJ one Operator is an organized system that can, if necessary, redirect the full potential of the system in one interaction point, so that in the calculation of the protective potential StopMagic it also must be considered.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 18:29

Greater capacity and possible additional measures may be required if the use of CM begins after the active influence, often because the person punched channel, which a person perceives, despite the weediness, as part of its world view (i.e., resigned to the warp in some way) and then the effectiveness of the CM will be lower somewhat, but other elements of the system (such as the panacea, even light) will help.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Oct 12, 2011 20:26

Михаил_ wrote:Greater capacity and possible additional measures may be required if the use of CM begins after the active influence, often because the person punched channel, which a person perceives, despite the weediness, as part of its world view (i.e., resigned to the warp in some way) and then the effectiveness of the CM will be lower somewhat, but other elements of the system (such as the panacea, even light) will help.
And it is possible for example with the thumb to relax in a shielding chamber?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 20:33

It makes no sense with the thumb to go into the camera. In the chamber everything you need without a keychain is done in the correct way.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Oct 15, 2011 20:58

in СК1М used on mode "a mental speaker":in the first case was in the pocket key chain stoppage-the effect of audio was not felt or MB.weak to my ears
in the second case continued without a remote control-the effect of audio feel.
these are my personal sensations or still stoppage partially or completely blocks the effects on the operator СК1М?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Oct 15, 2011 21:10

Probably personal feeling, first of all, if StopMagic reacted to "external aggression", the initiator of this action would have felt it myself reflected wave, and secondly, the concept of IC 1M does not provide for an active "rigid" deformation in the World (from what protects StopMagic), but in the third StopMagic blocks and reflects, the "authorized Operator" of the interaction passes without any response.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 16, 2011 19:22

in this case, oddly enough, stoppage could do a few... to weaken the effect from ск1м as mental dynamics. The fact is that mental speaker it's not the most direct mode of operation of IC, as side f-tion, in which the original signal is taken and transferred to the area feel. Next question what was taken in the form of a signal. In all other cases, the lock should not be.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 16, 2011 19:45

Маг.нет wrote:in this case, "authorized Operator" of the interaction passes without any response.
I have this "rule" works without flaws.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 16, 2011 19:50

Probably because your mind clearly describes what mental speaker is your sanction. And in this case apparently this did not happen, and the fact that broadcast SK, maybe it was completely external signal, but still SK power for perception.
Take music - it is a picture of the world of the author. It is also the bursting of the operator.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 16, 2011 20:00

My mind clearly describes that the management of IC 1M in Operator mode this is my sanction.
Team "mental speaker" was started by me... and not some "author" to his picture.
I think StopMagic and. Where reflected the "return"? The only way I have :?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Oct 17, 2011 0:55

Михаил_ wrote:in this case, oddly enough, stoppage could do a few... to weaken the effect from ск1м as mental dynamics. The fact is that mental speaker it's not the most direct mode of operation of IC, as side f-tion, in which the original signal is taken and transferred to the area feel. Next question what was taken in the form of a signal. In all other cases, the lock should not be.
the kind of signal the audio CD SOMVI, I meant that the impact on me was weaker than the feelings with stepmania without a keychain,perhaps in the first case, I wasn't focused on relaxation.
I wonder if I have a say on the impact with RAD and Manifestation Programs,
and СК1М in booster mode,will the keychain CM to block the impact?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30

Маг.нет wrote:"authorized Operator" of the interaction passes without any response.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30

"that's why they say a pure heart and mind is the best defence against any enemy assaults, for such a pure heart and mind create the vital and mental body, unable to respond to the low vibrations. If an evil thought sent with a malicious intent, will hit the body, she just ricocheted from him (with force proportional to the energy with which she came) and rush back along the magnetic line of least resistance - that is, just the beaten path and strike its Creator; and as it has in its vital and mental bodies of matter similar to the matter they generated thought-forms he is exposed to reciprocal vibrations, and suffers devastating consequences, that he intended to inflict on the other. So "curses return to their home coop." This also implies that the hatred and ill-will to good and highly advanced man has very serious consequences: against a thought can't hurt him, they are knocked back and turn against their Creator..." But "as long as the mental body of man there are some rude kinds of matter connected with evil or selfish thoughts, he is open to attack by those who wish him evil."*
* Besant A., Leadbeater H Thought forms. SPb., 1905, pp. 39-40.
Taken from: V. Danchenko, "PRINCIPLES of MODERN MENTAL self-DEFENSE"
In my opinion such a "label"is an obstacle and puts StopMagic as one of its elements.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Mon Oct 17, 2011 14:00

All the good time.
Totally agree with prediduschim post from the distinguished MAG.no -a. So "Stopmovie" up and running. And many cases its actual use, and that such a result was fixed from those I did the "Stormagic" for the individual wearing.
As for this above statement, then...
..." But "as long as the mental body of man there are some rude kinds of matter connected with evil or selfish thoughts, he is open to attack by those who wish him evil."*
* Besant A., Leadbeater H Thought Forms. SPb., 1905, pp. 39-40.
...It's just a classic description of the law "Podrobnoe attracts Like". That is, if there is something Different in quality but generated even say it themselves, It will Inevitably attract Similar Quality, but Perhaps a different Power of Manifestation. It is for this in all Traditional Religious or spiritual systems, Neophyte, always passed through is Inevitable and Mandatory Cleansingthose types of Disease, which in this system was considered as Negative or Interfering in future Practices.
For example in the Traditional system of Yoga based on the work klassicheskim "the Yoga sutras" Patanjali,
-------------
1.Pitprinciples of interaction with the external environment
2.Niyamaprinciples of interaction with the domestic environment
3.Asana — integration of mind and body through physical activity
4.Pranayama — control of prana ("vital energy") through a special breathing practices
5.Pratyahara — diversion of the senses from contact with their objects
6.Dharana — focused concentration of the mind
7.Dhyana — meditation (inner activity which gradually leads to Samadhi)
8.Samadhi is the superconscious state of peaceful blissful awareness of its true nature
-------------
the first Two stages required TO attend and Practice in standard and traditional schools of this doctrine, namely the PIT
Pit (SKT. यम) — (in yoga) is an ethical limitations, or universal moral commandments. Yama — the first step in Ashtanga yoga (eightfold yoga) described in the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.

"The pit" includes the five basic principles (the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali):

1.Ahimsa — non-violence;
2.Satya — truthfulness;
3.Asteya — nepristoinyi someone else (theft);
4.Brahmacharya — continence, control of lust and keep chastity until marriage; domestic discipline, presudent;
5.aparigraha — nestyazhatelstvo (rejection of gifts), anakapalle, detachment.
In many other Scriptures (e.g., Sandilya-Upanishad, I, 1) refers to the ten principles of Yama:

1.Ahimsa
2.Satya
3.Asteya
4.Brahmacharya
5.kshama — mercy, forgiveness, patience;
6.dhṛti — firmness;
7.Daya — compassion;
8.arjava — honesty, frankness;
9.mitahara — moderate appetite;
10.shaucha — cleanliness. - source WIKI
and NIYAMA,
Niyama (SKT. नियम) spiritual principles of Dharmic religions; "the adoption, cultivation, execution, and development of positive virtues, good thoughts and accepting these virtues as their system". The second step in Ashtanga yoga.

Tier "Niyama" are the five basic principles:

1.Shaucha — cleanliness, both external (cleanliness) and inner (purity of mind).
2.Santosha — modesty, satisfaction with the present and optimism.
3.Tapas — self-discipline, diligence in achieving the spiritual goal.
4.Svadhyaya — cognition, study of spiritual and scientific literature, creating a culture of thinking.
5.Ishvara-pranidhana — acceptance of Isvara (God) as their goal, the only ideal in life.
and seven additional principles (added in the middle ages):

1.Sumanasa — the principle of Benevolence.
2.Man-dhatar — the principle of Thoughtfulness.
3.Niroga — the principle of Detachment.
4.Avasa — the principle of Independence.
5.Mantra Vidya — the principle Knowledge of spells.
6.Damaraland — the principle of the possession of extraordinary power.
7.Misplacedand — the principle of not Having opponents.
- source WIKI
And applied for CLEANSING As the human Body and its Consciousness From all possible contamination, sometimes not accumulated in one life. And how sad to see when passing these Two Crucial and Protects beginners from mistakes many of the plans, Pass them as not important or for what reasons, and start right away with Asanas and Pranayamas that are interested. That often leads to No, in the best case, and more Negative results. And other Systems and Principles especially now, when I think that for ALL the Money you Can!

And by the way Stormagic, I say the owner thereof of the device, obtained through me, maybe it is From the appearance of Evil to protect, but from the inside coming from them, Well very rarely. In a few cases Popularnego the source of Evil itself. The main man HIMSELF AND STUMBLES. He's just sometimes, a Person Becomes Stronger and more Powerful in its manifestation. All the same, the Protection of Stormagic, at least helps him save energy cloud in empty or even harmful collisions would be spent, and return it to the bearer to the owner. But that's where she's going, carrier, saved energy at least, this is he alone, or knows or not. And as for negative It Chipsets as it is faster, then you know what happens then. So- "the Pit with his own hands Dug and filled with their same rake",- is waiting for everyone. Who breaks Otherwise :wiz with the same principles Everyday :ap .

And by the way, and so, too, EACH receiving through my Stormagic, Is warned what Can Stepmaina to protect and from what (or Whom) No. Almost under the painting :roll: .
Or as someone from the great, I can't recall who said that Even GOD can't protect people from themselves.
Sincerely Your Master TAO...<

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Oct 17, 2011 14:25

very good and wise advice you have MAG.there is no Masterda.
Thank you.Will comprehend,draw conclusions and modify the holes

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 17, 2011 17:00

It should be noted that the above description of the similarity in the principle "only one..." - the first ring of protection, it is effective from direct deformation ("village magic" and some types of human aggression), where the impact is initially deformed or low-frequency energetic structures. The second, inner ring, protection from exposure to higher levels (skilled Mages) - dispersion (the principle of "Cancel magic quite" in a given volume of space). Why do you need it? The magician will create a dynamic or layered structure of completely harmless elements, but in a special configuration, for example, "where each step is natural, but can lead to the abyss," or just "overweight" than something useful and so, it is possible that a similar effect can overcome the "first ring", as it can consist of useful elements, but with the response of the Operator on the critical deforming changes "second ring" includes (figuratively) the dispersion of structures and channel effects (dividing the energy per charge, and "quality", then is reflected as a reduction of manifestation of the foundations of structure or energy dissipation components - charge strength), according to the principle: "it is only a Mirage, not having a framework" etc. Many objects StopMagic may be critical only in case of insufficiency.

Note that this is my personal view on the principles StopMagic obtained as a result of the experiments, interpretation of the intentions of developers may vary.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Oct 17, 2011 23:25

Yeah the consequences after all types of negative impacts is difficult to recover(money is necessary to...the guys,especially if a person is in such confusion and yet the most necessary of them to earn something,and charlatans helpers healers come full circle).So I follow the ancient wisdom:"if you Want peace,prepare for war!" And to the "village magic" in the main minded of the girls resort to the same narrow-minded "grandparents"(basically a spell and if you soprotivlyaetsya and under it all her beauty,and then get more damage and another four will climb to mind),although it is possible to do self-development, etc., etc., but they don't need,and now even more and abroad matautia is not known to WMS and voodoo can use.So I think that CM and STB the first and foremost popular and an integral part for a human.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:39

I have one relative who behaves against the immediate environment it is incorrect to put it mildly, annoyed by his actions, which often do not meet generally accepted standards of behavior, well, until the aggression against the middle, and just behavior can sometimes be called often chaotic, and admit that such acts are committed what is called "in a rush", then relative it is even repents. intend to give all homemade stop magic and he including. will not be any observed energy ping pong между3 relatives?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00

:) Ping-pong will not. "Mirrored" will be returned to the author, but since it is his structure, StopMagic will be passed without response might be a little bit of myself "on his forehead to" to neutralize this effect you can add to home-made in the likeness of a couple of commercial programs - Health & Stabilizer will smooth out and return including periodic And generally "getting on the forehead" from his own aggression should start slowly (if he did not come to its senses and deliberately do not reconsider their behaviour, and "punishment" contributes to increase accountability for the results of their actions) to reduce the priority of such interactions (of course if the masochism of such an Operator is not inherent a priori) automatically, according to the principle "negative" feedback (after receiving an electric shock or a burn from boiling water, less mindlessly climb into the socket and be careful to behave with the piping hot, well, that in General, for example the principle of "negative feedback", but someone on the same rake comes forever, it's probably important that person "a lesson", not passed until the end, until you "learn", consciously or unconsciously, it will be repeated again and again....).
:) It will be useful to all.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56

Маг.нет wrote:"Reflected" will be returned to the author
so the author is also magic will stop or how-to each his own?:))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:30

Маг.нет wrote:because it's his structure that StopMagic will be passed without response might be a little bit of myself "on his forehead to"
Ie and the message and response is one process Operator and within it (by default) there is one General rule, giving sanction to the message, automatically authorizes and response, of course, can be in principle other options, external compensation or transformation, but this requires additional structure.

Sincerely, MAG.no