StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Петр.
Re: StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Post by Петр. » Fri Jul 10, 2015 19:08

Stop Magic - Form under the passport for convenience.

Here https://yadi.sk/d/kY3RG9bghnnVu

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Fri Jul 10, 2015 20:07

I have not been able to open this format. Which editor open. I understand 2 of the mandala superimposed on one another, and if it's in another, for example a different format. With respect Dmitry.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:06

Corel Draw - fairly common in the vectors.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:28

In principle, it is not a problem to keep from Korela in some everywhere are opening the PDF, but frankly, since this is not my base product and the creativity of users, and then they leave to do it.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Mon Jul 13, 2015 19:04

Hello. If you can please lay out in pdf format :oops:

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Mon Jul 13, 2015 20:34

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:34

A big thanks to Arte:m :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 15:34

Stop the magic in the form of homemade and commercial versions of different capacities, manufactured and camogliese :) a very long time :) and negative responses not seen :) Despite the fact that the range of users well is very heterogeneous and among them there are practices with high level of sensitivity and well-functioning videlco.
The weapon You stop magic to do probably will not work, because it is an intellectual thing.
Her only "flaw", which is actually advantage is the softness of the work. In General, and required from passive means.
Probably it is necessary to remind that, in basic form, this program to the stabilizer, and the stabilizer is including enhanced function of the mind of the operator. Therefore, the function that is enhanced, but its :)
Contact with folk wisdom :) and just try it, it's sometimes easier, good home-made, but absolutely simple if pen and paper is at hand.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:14

Newly included in the broadcast mode 1,2,3,4,6. This time as it is very well and correctly.Left for a year. There was one day bounce (a work relationship with subordinates), but still managed to put out and all put in place.

p.s. Recommend initially to begin the Broadcast with Stop Magic. A lot has happened in the last time (not for public), CM took everything off all the negativity. A Good Stream.

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Jul 08, 2016 23:43

if I remember correctly it is free program to the activator was more powerful than the add pay for the regulator, it may be better to use the programs for the activator?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 17:10

Program to the device is made somewhat differently for other purposes than card cm3 and the broadcast. Broadcast is flexible and broad product, they are much more than just an old program stop magic and its products (which were also wider than just the program).
This does not mean that a new program (free) you can not use one by itself without the activator. And Yes it is powerful. :)
Success :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08

Артем север wrote:Newly included in the broadcast mode 1,2,3,4,6. This time as it is very well and correctly.
There was probably rigged. Enable more smeared of steel. But this is a view from the side.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 13:49

Yes no :) nothing changed. I have a few more it began to hold them - Yes. Physically, the place in which I find myself (literally a continent :) well or city in it) may slightly affect it, because always the same on the one hand the mental component, the other a bit my condition can affect at the time the mental bind I did it abruptly or more smoothly.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13

Michael whether it makes sense in the Translation Stoppage to include mode 5 ? Now on. 1,2,3,4,6. Or is it protective of the Stream and makes no sense?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:30

5 will add efficiency (any translation).
Can try instead of 6 to enable the 7th mode, it may be a lot more interesting....

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Sep 22, 2016 20:15

Not long ago, "broke" with all his magicians and assistants of this kind (~ a month ago). The day before yesterday I know that one stayed in a psychiatric hospital...
This could happen when you "blow" on stop magic ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:46

Could :) but it is soft enough to grieve about it hard, and that's about Pandora and with taxiing personal subconscious mind (which is sometimes better seen who need a slap then to pay for all the good).... more on the good Pandora it seems :) which, as you say "invisible" hihi.

ГРЛ

Post by ГРЛ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:59

Printed by S. M. from activator, in the form of 9 pieces while filling out the numbers and cut :roll: although the topic 1.5 years. In the back of the head knocking, hands shaking, the lower teeth are itchy bc . I did not expect.....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 23, 2016 13:04

Михаил_ wrote:Could :) but it is soft enough to grieve about it hard, and that's about Pandora and with taxiing personal subconscious mind (which is sometimes better seen who need a slap then to pay for all the good).... more on the good Pandora it seems :) which, as you say "invisible" hihi.

I wonder if the person in the pile of artifacts is almost regularly , and he "face, face" beat mercilessly , this Pandora "good" so taxied not noticeable ?? Moreover, these "good gifts-tips-roliki" with him regularly occur the last many years . As to all the "good vendor "...and not really.. I do not know, but last year ,something often for his "for steering...good.." covers. Question. Such karma?)) You asked for it( for your "good")? Eacham him to fix it? ... ATO:"..." which, as you say "invisible" hihi."

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 14:10

Lille, well, it's questions about different. There are people who are themselves performed through a specific training, usually by the way is pretty well determined already at the visual level (in the face, usually its asymmetry). I would have listed the external aspects, but I won't because it will hurt those people who are inside is quite in harmony, and aspects shown :)
Actually the reasons are much different, although I described you cases is not known (there is no appropriate examples), but most often this is an internal conflict in such cases the subconscious mind is knocking to the person - such as "open and talk heart to heart."
However, there are other options.
And "hung" is one thing. And practicing conscious life with the tools is another. I try to make the tools and not substitutes of choice and doing something for the human things do not help - Yes. Internal conflict no artifacts is not likely to take, although different can help with this work if people do think this way. Therefore, there are Designers Ties for example, and much more.
If people do not watch what is happening to himself and within himself and just tries to stick to using the artifacts of the world, I do not think that he will understand why something is happening with him.
I primarily make tools for themselves and work with the world through the same IC or Activator is to a large extent work with you, understanding yourself and addressing problem areas. Even though it seems to be tools with the outside world and like dray.
And so I watch the stories of many people I have known years and more. And they use not only the artifacts but different methods work with you. And someone who uses nothing. And there are changes. And usually if a person is ready to change and wants them and understands their necessity, over the years, he has passed a great path and good for him that everything he uses, even if that's something to look at and a weird (well different use :) not just my :) )
and it happens that person wants to retrieve only the tools to solve their problems not wanting to see that some at least of its aspects is a reflection of its features in the world. It is not necessary to absolutize and to blame everything on it.
But be aware need.
So, wishing only "to bend" and not studying themselves and the world in terms of "what happens" - they tend to change a little. And their internal cones can be to this day with them.
But as I said, I almost do not see or know, in a private circle at the resonances there are none, so more details to judge hard.
By the way these people love the attention their big guns sometimes - like view, I do a lot or there "I understand everything, but it hurts, let's feel sorry for me" :)
There are of course exceptions, when a person deliberately just taken on a larger load and again, regardless of the means used is to break a little "Oriental", but aware of the possibility of getting bumps. Such cases, too, are less frequent.
So the story is about the bumps in the "artifacts" is a history about something else. More about internal rather than external. Well, on their own choice.
And in the matter of Artem there was quite otherwise, and the discussion on this began long ago in the key discussion of what oddities had occurred when you use a completely harmless stop magic (to him, at anybody such was not). His question is rather a continuation of the old story and rate it it is necessary with these items and not with some abstract other.
I don't like the word karma, because the concept of distorted and perverted. But sometimes this kinky some not smart, clever, and followed:) usually it's funny in my opinion when in the aspects of the history of Artem.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 23, 2016 14:54

I think people will read and will think ))) And Artem had in mind, just your explanation for it was required that if he doesn't ask, maybe you will read this opportunity ...will not bending under the WORLD (world sotvorenie) Can you see the connection of his failure is that he thinks that he gets what he's doing with others, yourself and "ogrebaet". Karma(karmah) pocket,)) if not karma, but at least the cell in the aura or in the Akashic records..does not matter how we call , it is important that those who utworem...must understand that he can be angry only on themselves , if you yourself do not mind.
Along with all poleznenko to read , just appeared a different kind of "razgrebli" different manufacturers)))) just do not yet, and rake with ....and certainly not transparent ))without blocks and almost none of them.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 20:30

Well, one must understand that it is not only in himself and in razgrebli, often a lot of context which creates certain conditions and it is not necessarily the man himself, right ? :) just in different conditions of beings with different initial data try to swim there or to sink in different :) using different ways of rowing :) or rake :)
Experience shows that there is a lot of options. Someone not really pleasant implants in the session are detected, who own folly, and who, though breaking but for him it is not bumps but just the aspect of quick and enjoyable movements and the world it is not harmful, there is a whole category of people who do a lot and quickly and change things much. If they weren't - where was this fun world ? :)