StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Шломо
Re: StopMagic. My Experience of manufacture and use.

Post by Шломо » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11

Michael,as does the FOB stop the magic link with the cube of stop magic?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39

Михаил_ wrote:If You know about the harmful effect of a valid site and went on it voluntarily, then voluntarily opened the channel.
The same thing can be, if You were previously heavily mounted in this egregor (for example) and have a working resonances.
Ie stoppage does not warrant immediate cleaning of all the accumulated tit in a cocoon and consciousness, it's just not technically possible. In fact, the most effective protection from all - state 3.0, but usually people keep it for very long, and not everything in it at all can enter (some of this is happening after a long time of use 3.0 only).
Here's to not finding in 3.0 made stoppage.
Naturally its effects are not absolute.
And power (which is why made several dimensions and power versions, the cube is the most powerful today), and because the impacts are different. For example, the work of the magician is one. Work pumped egregor of some esoteric directions, will be significantly more powerful and thumb it really is completely the brakes will be harder.
But this example is in any case not a pure experiment - interference of consciousness waiting "signal" from a source can be considered that the operator was allowed to impact at least partially.
Michael and the pendant as a panacea for 3.0 similar to the bracelet?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:21

Шломо wrote:Michael,how does the FOB stop the magic link with the cube of stop magic?
Yes, all products interact with each other. The same name even more so.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22

the pendant is a panacea as a panacea. Don't understand the question.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Jun 07, 2012 0:28

Михаил_ wrote:
the pendant is a panacea as a panacea. Don't understand the question.
"Ie stoppage does not warrant immediate cleaning of all the accumulated tit in a cocoon and consciousness, it's just not technically possible. In fact, the most effective protection from all - state 3.0, but usually people keep it for very long, and not everything in it at all can enter (some of this is happening after a long time of use 3.0 only).
Here's to not finding in 3.0 made stoppage.
Naturally its effect is not absolute."

Diameter above 4 cm the Pendant from the front side has two hollows.

In one flooded meteorite substance, similar to the 3.0 S++ (only 10 times less, because the bracelet 10 links and there - each), in other shungite powder passed special processing.
In General, it is certain the two poles, providing extra power to the pendant and configured to a desired state associated with the 2.x and 3.0.
I wanted to check with you.the pendant itself can give the setting to the as 3.0 or it just helps better tune to as 3.0 in the presence of such a bracelet?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 07, 2012 0:34

Pendant meteorite contains a substance similar to that used in 3.0 S++, but he charged a panacea, not 3.0.
Like it's obvious.
ACC. the panacea is the ability of the Commonwealth with 3.0, but it works the pendant as a panacea, not as 3.0
For deep States 3.0 you need to use бж3.0 and AES (optional).
However for these purposes without OZ much better.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:55

big difference is when you print stop the magic of black-and-white laser in contrast to the color?

and whether after printout (on each other) then some say things 7-nil, to stick to each other?

----------------------------------------------

the question is removed :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 09, 2012 0:13

1. don't know :) but some are.
2. can.
3. my friend hung up 4 copies of A4 size, black and white appears on the house wall and was satisfied :) the room was paranirvana well. Although the tasks are different, and interaction too. Someone, someone small.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31

Михаил_ wrote:3. my friend hung up 4 copies of A4 size, black and white appears on the house wall and was satisfied the room was paranirvana well. Although the tasks are different, and interaction too. Someone, someone small.
I too have such stuff five printed....I think what will happen if they are A1 or A0 to peatnut :wiz :ap

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05

филосов wrote:Hello, some time ago Outil podlucky in the region of the left scapula. It had consequences on my feet first, then stabbed to hurt steel bones. in the Kirlian confirmed podlucky. Right now I feel repeating the process-aches and burns in Paradise-not a lion. blades. Postavil stop the magic on the back of the couch and clung to her shoulder-a slight chill, but the and the process continues. I see the invasion through the artifact goes away. Question to Michael. I do not understand something in the configuration or artifact stop does not stop?
Михаил_ wrote:1. why was it necessary to produce a theme. now she will have to endure along with your question and my answer.
2. You do not understand something in the assignment stoppage.
3. IMHO this has already been discussed :)

in short.
Stoppage is not some sort of "screen" from podklyuchat. Is this written somewhere???
stoppage does not give the appearance conscious (operator) exposure to penetrate the zone of interests and the cocoon of the owner of stoppage. Kiss it it is not necessary. Moreover, it works well remotely and locally, though a little better in some cases. Sometimes it is missing the printout on the wall at home to hang up (a friend in the village was used) to the usual evil eyes of local attendants ceased to fly significantly. More powerful (industrial version), slightly more powerful and is not only suitable in the case of "grandparents", although some grandmothers will give odds to everyone else....

so, once again:
1. the impact must come from the person (or many).
2. it has adversely affected the operator stoppage, i.e. to deform his own picture of the world
then triggered stoppage.

stoppage does not work if:
1. the operator missed the impact on their own resolution (the technology is unable in this case to do anything, because then the impact wintry picture of the world of the operator, i.e. legalized them)
2. if the operator ran into something that generally does not distort his picture and is not the influence of someone else, but simply an external factor
Михаил_ wrote:well, for example in pathogenic place lived parasite, "operator" lay down to rest there and Bang an old injury to the cocoon directly into the axis of the pathogenic grid axis there is a hole did happily, and sees the parasite - free energy oozes from leaky cocoon, let me think, to get sucked... and sucked... but the parasite is not a rational creature and can not affect the Assembly of the world, its view of the world, against the world view of the operator. So stopmovie here to do that... what implied that such things operator somehow so he, or for that have quite different means, for example a basic module BJ or more (first aid kit, fire suit).

there is still of course an option, what the impact was, but his power has exceeded the capacity of stoppage. But I doubt that's the case.
So, as they say. RTFM, ask first to clearly read the description and familiarize yourself with the concept, then see what happens.
We have made an experiment with a simple program to the stabilizer (laser engraving on plastic of stoppage, the keychain will be weaker). So I gave the people and hit them - did not reach... I'm certainly not a killer shot, but can you believe I if weird that....
For all other cases, when there is no source of influence in the form of another operator, stoppage just not priznachena. Ie for example, the anomalies of space or processes in their own cocoon associated with particularities of space-time it can not correct, as the tolerances (gaps) made a statement that often happens at the admission of relatives. Latest - to the psychologist.
Михаил_ wrote:To the psychologist in the literal sense, as it is the best option to correct complex family and / or personal involvement, which sometimes people can subconsciously to give someone something in their personal space (then stoppage powerless, because the access is allowed by the operator).
Михаил_ wrote:What is your option - You choose. Next time, find a theme and ask your question in it.
филосов wrote:I don't know yet which option is mine. for your response thank. the topic was opened-thought it necessary.
Михаил_ wrote:by the way in your subject zero input about the conditions of use. Stoppage in General, though, and is a standalone product, usually used in the background of our other products and is usually in the background of their long-term use. Does not describe the use of conjugated products, the complexity of the situation, type of product stoppage and so on.
Also not clear, and other aspects of the situation, in view of which the question.
A theme - a lot of them here, is that where discussed including stoppage., personal theme to dissolve - then no one will understand.
Since I carry strictly no time, after a few days will remove.

PS by the way the forums have been reports and fairly detailed about the use of homemade products of stoppage, IMHO quite Dataline if I remember correctly, I don't think your situation is somewhat unique, the question is the Delta between the hypothetically desired (which is a Mirage) and valid.
There are people who realize that such stoppage. It's good :)
There are probably users who take on the name, a brief characterization and Podrobnosti not penetrate.
Man is an open system. Mistake her in any way just to isolate. On the one hand or otherwise. All of our products it is not isolation, but the normalization of interactions. Stoppage, which in its simplest form part of the product Stabilizer, and only due to the particular efficiency of properties in the form of separate devices, is one such normalizers. It changes the conditions of interaction, and does not negate such. As described and very clear law. Differentiate between personal space and zone of interest. Applying effective techniques do not create a situation of confrontation in the world.
<

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun Dec 23, 2012 15:06

I have on one foot 2.0, and the other ( without bracelet ), sometimes that it connects ( much of the driving leg, as in cold water ). Now, if the bracelet on the next leg just to touch this spasm :)in the leg there any processes, and after 5 seconds it goes away. And the leg with the bracelet will never fall off.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Apr 08, 2013 13:04

After installation in the apartment in each room stop magic(LAZ.Col.printer) + software DVD contains 2 files (a lot of copies on 1 DVD)
on the second night woke up at 03-30 - look see on the ceiling a more complex pattern(stoppage circles of letters... have not seen) and circles dances are led :)
So I think - it's working!

PS - can you stop the magic with the animals (Guinea pig)? - she is also a member of the family and protection needs.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 09, 2013 0:40

of course.....

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Apr 10, 2013 15:14

a small tip, the relatives tried to stop the magic
what was the situation, they take long enough the apartment, and the landlady there is a campaign, something stirs with magic or something, in General it turned out so money is constantly going out, and like the owner of the apartment always have is, I will not describe everything

photo flats glued printouts CM, has been written P-matrix in the pictures, said to apartment P painted and gave to decompose in the apartment

a month later, the lady that owns the apartment, "gets spelled", she was robbed, apartment cleaned, and somewhere else there the money flew

do not figure to play around with all sorts of crap :roll:

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:47

Now I have the whole family with stop magic.
I'm just a little unwell (all the same АСД2+, so...), and his wife and his child sick. Consider(as for a simple layman oddly enough) is good - getting rid of the nasties coming! and again, and improvised stop magic work. (must be at least one small commercial buy - to compare )

And yet, after full stopmachinery apartments [on the principle mnogosloinoi defense] neighbors downstairs had stopped abusing alcohol (well, not calculated at the beginning of the action... + they have a bit of a panacea rebound from past experimentation...)
Unless of course the coincidence that one 10,000 times :) now I can not hear and meet sober!(in any case, I see that drunk) - but the final conclusions only after the may holidays to do will be possible :) The action is - but how much is unclear.

02-05-2013 jokes-Jokes - and bottom neighbors stopped drinking (though from the top all the same continue...)

Ашатан

Post by Ашатан » Wed May 22, 2013 19:50

Upset - broke apart my key FOB Stop magic. Used as a regular keychain. Anything I didn't hit. I locked the door, going to put the keys in the bag. A sudden sharp clap and the key ring broke into 3 parts. The feeling that something broke inside. Now I go from the top third of a keychain that was left.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 22, 2013 20:52

worked.... should rejoice - that would protect from something. the cost of a keychain on possible trouble - a penny, and yet not frequently they "blow up", and the nature of such can be judged on the strength of blocked trend. It's not necessarily someone's conscious is not a good effect, sometimes and more often not conscious and not special, but no less powerful.

Ашатан

Post by Ашатан » Wed May 22, 2013 21:09

Thanks for the reply. Buy a new (or many new) :)

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Thu May 23, 2013 1:06

but is it possible to organize the reception office glass products that are at the last line of your integrity? just save up a certain amount, which I do not know where to attach.
for example, there are washer KV, which inexperience had several significant temperature fluctuations and is unlikely to survive at least one more dip in the hot tub - so speckled with numerous cracks. going to buy a new one (for careful handling), but you can't just throw away previous artefact, after all. keep working and also won the next branch, call "do not litter" once again in his area of responsibility :)
can be in such cases pereustanovit back to Michael and return at an occasion in the office, where you never know: there are some official experimental use for so long?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 23, 2013 1:25

I would split these products into two types:
- does not fit (this is the case with the thumb and still has a small part - he is the way, and so will work, but are weaker and therefore considered to not work, plus the sharp edges). These can generally safely just trash, nothing wrong with that.
- partially damaged (cracks etc.). - they can give someone for example. The same puck kV without a bath will be fine to handle for example a bottle of water.
Those key chains like stop magic can be poured into the jar with epoxy or something else to use, for example to dig in the protected area (giving), and so on.
In short - no need to hang up on me inventing how to use them competently, we have enough small conditional marriage (defects EXT. species) and other miscellaneous items for giving away or other distribution.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Thu May 23, 2013 1:39

Michael_thanks for the reply! I hope that it was useful not only to me.
And puck probably fish in the aquarium presenting. And that summer, in seconds they have water blooms :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri May 31, 2013 13:31

Michael_,
1) Can I use the washer SM as a carrier for labels, instead of the phone? Men it convenient to pants to carry even 2 :) Unlike your washer is more durable and not obsolete morally.
I.e. it does not weaken the actual program SM what the puck a bunch of stickers going to be?
2) If possible, all stickers are compatible with the programs goals? Or there are those stickers that are on the puck is better not to glue? (of course, AT or Car is better to stick to the phone and the car, respectively :)
3) All stickers are compatible with each other? There are no such stickers, it is not advisable to stick to 1 phone or 1 goal?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 11, 2013 15:33

АндрейКо wrote:PS - can you stop the magic with the animals (Guinea pig)? - she is also a member of the family and protection needs.
Cleaned the Guinea pig cage, I forgot to put back a DVD disc (brake the magic of the pigs) - so it somehow reminded me I forgot something... (did not end) - back-stop-the magic of the place - but the culture shock... (knows it's HER artifact - and feels on the spot or not...)

PS - not only cropped images of cucumbers is able to send...

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Aug 02, 2013 13:53

Михаил_ wrote:we have enough small conditional marriage (defects EXT. species) and other miscellaneous items for giving away or other distribution.
Why do not You put up for sale with significant discount? And buyers would be happy and the place was photovoltiac would...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 02, 2013 14:42

Алекс С wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:we have enough small conditional marriage (defects EXT. species) and other miscellaneous items for giving away or other distribution.
Why do not You put up for sale with significant discount? And buyers would be happy and the place was photovoltiac would...
If You have problems with finances, they do not need to shift on my head, resite them in your part of the world.
Just not uploaded, so for a number of reasons it is necessary and I do not want there idea to blur telling why it is so.
Don't waste my time for nothing. Otherwise you get to spend it focused on business.
And don't try on your suit for other buyers.