Books on the subject...

Андрей С.
Re: Books on the subject...

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jun 05, 2013 14:28

к-13 wrote:Yesterday the plaque read "Taborsky the game" max Frei - the final part of "Chronicles of Echo". The book is almost completely dedicated to lucid dreaming, sooo many interesting things)))
And I did not like. The series itself is clearly exhausted, the book is frankly weak. This Naminori stupid)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 17:30

And in my opinion, much better than a good half of "Labyrinth" and one of the best in the "Chronicles". And Suminori is a real Stalker, with the correct picture of the world - it even out the social contract in magic does not have to move - they both have it exist in parallel and do not intersect. Do not be surprised if the next series of Echo will revolve around it.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jun 05, 2013 19:16

Funny, for me at "labyrinth" of "Chronicles" only "Elusive Jabba Heng" and "Crow on the bridge", the rest is much weaker and much despondent "Tyburski games", except that "Tolanski detective". And the coolest, interesting and useful book from fry's for me - "encyclopedia of myths". Naminori I didn't like his immaturity.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:16

Андрей С. wrote:Funny for me at the level of "labyrinth" of "Chronicles" only "Elusive Jabba Heng" and "Crow on the bridge", the rest is much weaker and much despondent "Tyburski games", except that "Tolanski detective". And the coolest, interesting and useful book from fry's for me - "encyclopedia of myths". Naminori I didn't like his immaturity.
I agree... the book is frankly weak.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:37

:? The smell, the taste and color markers are different...))) the Story line I did not appreciate.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:08

Interestingly, a magician, to demonstrate that the work is important mainly Consciousness, for example, specific books on the topic, only helps to adjust better. And to prove-to show that, that man is on some specific magic book for this purpose used telefoni pointer. :) And, oddly enough, you can have an impact for some, it managed to obtain exactly the desired result..

This is only one fairly well-known story, of course, but.. In my opinion it is worth considering..

For example, I met one person, is to say: "Let it be!", without any moods and other things, absolutely detached and calm and.. it happens. Naturally, comply with a certain intelligence and responsibility. I guess he was serious in his past incarnations, so can afford this.

I'll go read it to fry, or something.. :)

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:37

The key of the yellow metal.
Nests Of Chimeras.
Max Frei.
For three days I read...could not stop:)
Even in the PC reading this spent. Fantastic! :) I mean, great!

And Zelazny stories rule. Such interesting ( under such UNIQUE angles) "" watching "a reality!!

PKM then "floats"... comes from the Correct feeling that EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE!
And, as wise Bopara mentioned "enough and the phone book":)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 18:32

Oh yeah... the phone book is generally a SSK :)

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Jun 20, 2013 20:10

Who is destined to burn, then so be it..

Evgeny Petrov had a strange and rare Hobbies: whole life collecting envelopes... from their letters! He did so - sent a letter to some country. All, except the name of the state, he invented - city, street, house number, name of the addressee, so after a month and a half, the envelope came back to Petrov, but decorated with colorful foreign stamps, the main of which were: "wrong Addressee".

In April 1939 the writer decided, as usual, to disturb the post office of New Zealand. He invented a city called "Heidbreder", street "Rythmic", "house 7" and recipient "Merrill Odzhina Mysli". In the letter, Peter wrote in English: "Dear Merrill! Please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of uncle Pete. Be strong, man. Forgive that long did not write. I hope that Ingrid's all right. Kiss my daughter from me. It is probably quite large. Your Evgeny".

It took more than two months, but the letter marked as not returned. Deciding that it was lost, Evgeny Petrov began to forget him. But then came August, and he waited... the response letter. At first, Peter decided that someone made fun of him in his same spirit. But when he read the return address, he was not joking. On the envelope was written: "New Zealand Heidbreder, Rythmic, 7, Merrill of Odin Mysli". And all this was confirmed by a blue stamp "New Zealand, mail Heidbreder". The text of the letter reads: "Dear Eugene! Thank you for the condolences. Absurd death of uncle Pete knocked us out of the rut of six months. I hope you will forgive me for the delay in writing. We Ingrid often remember those two days you were with us. Gloria quite large and autumn will go in the 2nd class. She still keeps the bear, which she brought from Russia."

Peter never went to New Zealand, and therefore he was the more amazed to see the photograph powerfully built man who hugged... himself, Petrova! On the reverse side of the picture was written: "October 9, 1938". Here the writer just became bad not because on that day he was in the hospital unconscious with severe pneumonia. Then within a few days the doctors fought for his life, not hide from relatives that the chances of survival is almost there. To deal with these sort of a misunderstanding, or mysticism, Peter wrote another letter to New Zealand, but the answer did not wait: the second world war.

Petrov from the first days of the war became a military correspondent of “Pravda” and “Informbureau”. Colleagues didn't recognize him - he became withdrawn, thoughtful, and jokes stopped.
This story ended quite so funny.
In 1942, Evgeny Petrov was on a flight from Sevastopol to Moscow, and that the plane was shot down by the Germans in the Rostov region. The crash site is a monument.
Mysticism – but on the same day when it became known about the crash, home to the writer received a letter from New Zealand.
In this letter, Meryl Weasley admired by Soviet soldiers and was concerned for the life of Petrov. Among other things, the letter was here such lines:
“I remember Eugene, I was startled when you began to swim in the lake. The water was very cold. But you said you're gonna crash the plane, and not drown. Please be careful — fly as possible”.

Based on this history was recently filmed "the Envelope" with Kevin spacey in the title role .

PS Sory for may oftop-oftop.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 20:18

By the way a very typical story in which everything is clear.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50

Not yet mentioned in this thread very useful, IMHO, the book:

1) Olga Gromyko: "the Flower of Kamlanie" - showing some of the processes in the world; "the year of the Rat: the Witch" and "the year of the Rat: Companion" - tutorial on the management of probabilities :) Very optimistic, ironic and light works.
2) Henry lion oldie: trilogy "Oykumena" (novels "the Dollmaker", "Doll", "Puppet master"), and its sequel, the trilogy "Urbi et orbi, or the city and the world" (novels "a Child World," "Queen of the known World", "Exile of the World") - a storehouse of useful information, ranging from descriptions of social interactions and ending with state "under the husk" is quite applicable to real practices. The second trilogy, for me, much cooler, both from the point of view of inherent information, and from a dramatic point of view.
3) fry want to highlight the "Encyclopedia of myths" - that is to say, the quintessence of all fry, can completely flip the picture of the world if the "correct" reading.
4) And the "Chronicles of amber" is a prequel, written, however, is not Zelazny, and Betancourt (novels "dawn of amber", "amber and Chaos", "amber Rule"). Now reading the first book of the trilogy, and, apparently, it is no less cool than the original Pentalog.
5) Ursula Le GUIN: the trilogy "a Wizard of Earthsea" (excluding the fourth book, published many years after the first three), especially the first book, which gave the name of the series.

Познающий

Post by Познающий » Sat Aug 10, 2013 20:01

Dear friends please share the link to all running modules. Because the left link is a Respected Master of the Tao is no longer relevant. Thank you for your attention and responsiveness.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 20:49

on the forum my.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Aug 11, 2013 23:27

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 22:54

Михаил_ wrote:here's a simple example - yesterday was an unusual day ( not for nothing that the famous festival on the night it is assigned)
From the next topic quote...
I recently read Zelazny "a Night in the lonesome October" and now nothing at all did not understand :)
No, I understand that the book and the book to be interpreted figuratively, and if you were in a few sentences to convey the essence of the book, then what was the point of her writing :) But still I would be glad if the reader will share... well, his understanding and vision of what it described, if possible. Want to be perceived, but does not work :?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Nov 01, 2014 23:15

today will definitely begin to read...what's there to understand I wonder :)
recently read "Master of the winds and sunsets", a good book, a lot of informative things, thanks for the tip az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:58

Oh, night in the lonesome October is one of my favorite things from less well-known in Zelazny (also as "the black throne" and a number of other not quite typical...)
But I can't explain...
well, or very, very ... words that don't fit.
On the one hand is the subtlety of relationships between clans/mages and ... well, motivation that, if sufficiently strange, at the level of perception of the process as a "play/ next season".
On the other - a number of demos of educational program for practical magic :) on specific details in the thoughts/actions of the characters, it is very beautiful and revealing :) just super beautiful as submitted.
Third - participation in the Great Game of third person pretending to be "his" and in General the factor of "unknown" nuisance card
With the fourth - more... area of the system of values and personal system and Vice versa and so on... insanely beautiful thing from the pen of the Master :)
And with all that you need to understand that the work shows very, very narrow and slim cut associated with specific here this very day and his "fans" that may not really climb in the other the cause of peace in other times of the year :) - it is also a fine thread and the feature works. It shows how the world would players of magic, but only the players-one-day. In this course, work completely allegorical and nothing :) in the sense that it does not konretiki in addition to the aforementioned psycho-practical aspects, but gives an idea of the situation somewhere and somehow :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:34

Opened website to download OLDI wanted. A biography of the authors found , wanted to read, and there is a message:"this Workbook is locked for one reason:
The complaint from the copyright holder.
The book contains information which dissemination in the Russian Federation is prohibited (Federal law of 25.07.2002 № 114-FZ "On countering extremist activities". Federal law of 27 July 2006 N 149-FZ "On information, information technologies and protection of information")." Holy crap)))extremists around them sees. Is and oldie it's not the same person, Yes, our Cox, but why masquerade as foreigners, is not clear. Such minds ... and our I'm glad. Here's the website --http://coollib.net/b/273434 Strangely however, I will try to download a bit of fry....

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:30

Hi all, can anyone suggest where I can purchase/download 2-volume edition "World of trinacria"?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 15:57

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04

Thanks for the link, sorry, books not available.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:11

The network has a video seminar for 2007, it is given based trenchlines theory. You can start with this.
Hammer in search engine Seminar su Jok 2007 must find.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 09, 2015 17:21

Timur

Thank You, found. I would like the printed version, but can't be choosers :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 22:22

lectures are never released in print - either audio or video. Full only video. The cost of the Academy is quite significant (for each year). These videos (annual lectures) ahead of the publication of thematic books for many years, at first given material in a few years, published a book. I recommend for the ordinary people of the book and not the lecture - confusing IMHO.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Fri Jan 09, 2015 23:21

Sorry no books available, I also wanted to enjoy the Worlds of tenacula. Eventually ordered only Tindaloo and acupuncture kit (needles + producer). Sam's just starting to understand this, read the book and watch the seminar. I looked until 1.5 parts (of 8) of the seminar, the that for 2007 (for a long time already on my computer was lying), and the book is being read in parallel. While all converge to almost the example in example. Don't know what will happen next. But as I duck video clearly reveals, what is in the book. And for lack of another, it is very good that it is there. Moreover, the workshop itself Pak leads.
But still, I hope this will be a three-volume Worlds of Tenacula. Then will become. This is a must have in the library.