Summary description 3.0 BJ

ИльяС
Re: Summary description 3.0 BJ

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:37

Ie, are there any tips for knowledge/the immersion in this state?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 18:07

well, the bracelet is the hint, and the rest depends on your condition (cleanliness of the cocoon and blocks social different)

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 18:12

Michael, thank You for the advice.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 23:09

Listened to the recording of the August meeting. Very interested in the case when the person with four three teleported home :shock:

What if, waistcoat, well... a vest ... charge in 3.0? :oops:

And the teleport is already very relevant... :roll:

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:55

the armor ... charge in 3.0?
it is not in the amount of 3.0, and an operator. There the operator was highly creative. One of the effects will be from one 3.0 N, and the other four 3.0 S++ will not. People are very different.
teleport becomes very relevant...
The club broadcast to help You.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:32

Владмосква wrote:club broadcast to help You
and description of club broadcasts Michael is laid out?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Oct 14, 2014 13:58

and the description of the club broadcasts Michael is lecturing
will be in the near future. Description finished, he left to find the time to publish.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Oct 14, 2014 14:21

Владмосква wrote:
and the description of the club broadcasts Michael is lecturing
will be in the near future. Description finished, he left to find the time to publish.
Thank you!

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:06

Михаил_ wrote: Features of cellular clouds in the 3.0 system
BJ 3.0, based on the us: most of our items "cell technologies" is implemented by another structure of the cell cloud around the cocoon of the operator. It is different from KO 2.0-2.x and function in harmony with the qualities of broadcast 3.0, this can enhance both the operator and the work 2.0-2.x, through the implementation of the accumulated potential of the cloud. One of the possible effective applications - work with different probabilistic branches.
If this information is nor what You are saying, but can't ignore her.

Where can I read about cell cloud bracelets?

I painted a matrix БЖ3 bracelet which she loaded БЖ1 - to see if БЖ1 - not TO - but БЖ2 I don't know how to charge - I decided to try so - I painted in the morning - put a couple of hours - then put a couple of hours - then took off for about four hours, and was again clothed, I clearly felt the presence of something in the form of a cloud which has shifted from me to husband and child - it's all blocked.

I wonder - what is all the same, the cloud, cellular or both? bracelet БЖ2.2 I have purchased - maybe it's the effect of the interaction?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Dec 27, 2014 16:37

Hello Ludmila Usova,

Here is what I have for the KO:

"TO this cell the cloud, only cells are shown here at the level of the material carrier ( but may affect the material level)
On all versions of where TO identified as present ( and products ) it is initially, contact with the owner nothing to do with, but it can be reset (to emigrirovat) if the owner tries to use the product extremely destructive to the world. Can not be restored."

"TO - cell cloud in БЖ2.x in the UK has a number of limitations, i.e. it is not a prototype cell (clear cell) and a simple program whose purpose is to increase the effects of performed tasks using the simplest f-functions that are available this energy education.
So wearing the bracelets You always directly or indirectly have to deal with them.
If you read carefully folding forum - there's some folks report that even seeing the speed build TO after putting on the bracelets for the first time. Sorry I this is in visual range, and as such are not yet available.
so... what I mean....
protofunction cells this know-how and still does not help, as there are schemes of protection against not authorized access.
But in the simplest program "assistance in solving problems," can be very flexible programming TO on offline jobs separating from it the parts on it.

The mental programming, programming language images. The capacity of one cell do not know what is limited, in theory - ease. The division laid down as f-tion for the complexity of the structure and stored energy, because it's easier to do inform. the structure is stable.
The debugger - to check the experience of what happened, and procurement programs of the small pieces and tested.
A regular job with images does not allow such flexibility, for example cost-free on power up the required parts.

Learning.... everything gradually... learn basic to BJ yet.
In General, this topic is not one page, all the features of the cells do not use... except this one (it's on the topic of mistakes) there is a system of auto-reset built with blunders, or try to lay some destructive algorithms, and it sort of side consequence of the fact that the cell is the principle in the planetary biosphere is present. Ie, something is crooked gets much stop from the biosphere.
For starters, you can try to play with the fact that clouds can mentally take a piece of dough somewhere to fix by putting some simple task.
In the "classical" case for such manipulation have much to pant heavily, as this will require a high frequency of thought forms. In the case of the cloud - just to clearly pose the problem. Although the personal status at the time of production will depend on how it will be perceived, but there is no need to build a basic stable structure.
In normal mode, the cloud enhances the performance of the modules and algorithms in SK and in the case of BJ also serves as a distribution mechanism energopodachi from one point (the bracelet) on the surface of the cocoon. But this is more or less clearly written in the thread about the second version."

".................. but it would be very bad if the cloud was felt as it would be extreme, just beyond incorrect - to put a permanent layer between the world and the cocoon.
See recommendation above - read a bit.... there you can adjust the density and other parameters. Play the feelies this develops gradually...."

"....... more stable and nowhere can they be the only ones who wore the bracelets as their master some time (on the wrist). After removing TO is held, and the next wearer of the wristband - something new is created. It does not cling anywhere, absolutely stable and unused bracelets is just in a collapsed state, in the form of a single cell, carrier basic program. Deployment occurs when putting on the bracelet, as many times as you need. At least 100."

"..... read, try to control when you change forms and thickness to feeling. If that fails, then there are two options - to manage without clear feedback, and to catch indirect effects from his work, or to engage in the development of the feelies first."

"explain.
full FOR on Lite 3.0 is obtained when charging the bracelet with CO (2.0)
when the charging process 3.0 N... for the third version also formed, but the process lacks the energy component (which is in the S series) to overgrow in the charging process is complete (if you have 2.0, then there is guaranteed work 2.0 charging system).
Cloud 3.0 has other qualities than cloud 2.0, and they really exist as though in parallel.
Matrix, panacea creates its own cloud, which is different from 2.0 but has similar specifications, but the tolerances of programming. However, there are removed issue 2.0 (which can't circulate freely), or rather replaced by another "problem" - the cure itself is blocking the situation of congestion, but this does not mean that it does not work in a lock and not reset, it just dramatically lowers the speed, so that the operator is not burned.
Thus from the line 1.0 -2.x - matrix with the only panacea TO the (previously did not work with matrix to do too), among other products such as stabilizer uses TO.
3.0 Lite TO has, if not made out of 2.0. 3.0 N has something TO. but not such as S-version of his need to pump."

".... in the form of a cloud which has shifted from me to husband and child - it's all blocked."

To form TO need to put on a few tens of minutes the bracelet TO, to impose the image of the generator of "Simple magic items" or through a stream. You tonite on relatives and surrounding people, but it is not transfer TO. At least as I understand the essence of things.<

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Dec 27, 2014 18:57

Beso
Oh, Beso, THANK you very much, it is always necessary to have on hand now will copy in the log...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 27, 2014 19:23

Of course if a person wears 2.x with TO it TO 2.x is already there ... and it can be divided and transferred to her husband and child, if wanted, is about TO three-pointers - all accurately described above. Conclusion - the three-pointer could have changed the perception so that the desire to protect with by 2.x (2.2 specifically) child and my husband immediately dismissed them part of their TO 2.2... it seems a simple reflex reaction.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:31

Beso Michael
thanks for the reply.

the cloud I saw only once - then - and protect really needed.

and what of the workers? what is his function?

interesting - worked with modules BZ - studied them in openmusic - the next day my husband and I went to the store - get in the car - the husband listened to the radio while I was waiting for - read horoscope - for me, the meaning of the horoscope - "you sure that's what you want that the situation developed?" - I repeat aloud horoscope - and it hits me - where I work with the software modules made the mistake was immediately corrected.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:39

Михаил_ wrote:of Course if the person is 2.x with TO it TO 2.x is already there ... and it can be divided and transferred to her husband and child, if wanted, is about TO three-pointers - all accurately described above. Conclusion - the three-pointer could have changed the perception so that the desire to protect with by 2.x (2.2 specifically) child and my husband immediately dismissed them part of their TO 2.2... it seems a simple reflex reaction.
I wonder what they changed - the child that is fine - it is plastic - there and change nothing else - and my husband specifically improves their performance - from simple reflex reactions..

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:43

Усова Людмила wrote:and what of the workers? what is his function?
My daddy on your desktop in a folder notebooks, copy EVERYTHING in there that SHOULD BE on HAND than is often used. Convenient.

Усова Людмила

Post by Усова Людмила » Sun Dec 28, 2014 16:17

then, too, will. so probably a good idea.
thank you.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Mon Dec 29, 2014 22:19

Бисо wrote:3.0 N has something TO. but not like the S version it need to pump
Chopper's help :). The difference is palpable, but to compare it with because the S version I had.

Алега

Post by Алега » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:59

Tell us how You used the turntable for amplification?

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27

It is sufficient to just close the bracelet worked while charging. The bracelet has to influence the cloud music generated by the chopper. Can and the finished bracelet to put next to at night, something changes. At least the hard version of the tripod is made of Panacea Lite has lost its pungency.

Ида

Post by Ида » Sat Mar 11, 2017 19:32

Hello! Tell me, please, what is the difference between BJ BJ 3.0 S 3.0 S wide? Wide more powerful?

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57

on the one hand, Yes, more powerful.
on the other hand 3.0 description of the status of the Creator, respectively, when energy ( and experience ) to work in as 3.0 the operator enough trigger with equal success can be "narrow" 3.0 S and "wide", and S++ :) to an even greater extent.
but if no experience or not enough energy, then simply all sorts of uh "interesting" would rise "from the bottom" consciousness-subconsciousness.
and, you can give the command to switch 3.0 V "standard".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:50

In addition to the massiveness and because of that power - nothing. But wide is temporarily in short supply. We released update 3.0 and 3.0 S++ S+ and now instead of the laser there is a different production process. This entailed a tremendous expenditure of 3.0 units wide :) the next batch will be in 2 months+ now remains empty probably all on S++ (they are by default wide) for orders come .... I even think not to do it the same actor... painfully went nuclear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51

I mean the special version of arbiter, of course, does not change the base version. Generally 3.0 and actor vzaimodestvie though about one thing. And I at this moment use BOTH. (even now at hand, both on the left - arbiter on the right of the exit).