Summary description 3.0 BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Summary description 3.0 BJ

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 18:36

МерКаБа wrote:
I guess humanity is moving towards the termination of the power of thoughts and other unconscious reactions over a man , so I ask, running in the same direction 3.0, focused on dis-identification with the form.
I believe that the consequences of izotermicheskoi brainwashing.
Anywhere humanity is not particularly moving.
Yet, at least.
And it is not in the power of "thoughts" and at the mercy of outside interested in its such state forces.
Humanity does not need "able to disengage with a form of" to 3.0 is written above has no relation.
All forms and manifestations, including the material, including thoughts and including logical construction, not very relevant in 3.0, as rightly described by the Magician.not - are an integral part of man, without it he would cease to be human and not be able to create new worlds for example, because you will lose important part of you need to do this oscillatory process.
IMHO one of the most wicked jokes modern izoterike is a joke about the need to stop VD.
In fact, when everything is fine with the person, just it has no induced thoughts, is silence compared to the man-now-normal, i.e., a typical representative of modernity, but this does not mean that VD no, it's just there is only as much as is really necessary the operator, and only when you need it.
Thus, by dexterous manipulation of cause and effect, vidiva external Naidenko in mind for the internal problem, the person started a search for a solution (due to the understanding that it is Frank in the ass), replace the target on the left, giving him the opportunity to dig in that direction indefinitely.
In any case, he will not come.
Because if it is just to go in this direction, this path is not there.
And if comes, it will stop being human and become just someone's chess piece, completely devoid of personal creativity.<

Moon

Post by Moon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 20:21

Михаил_ wrote:
МерКаБа wrote:
I guess humanity is moving towards the termination of the power of thoughts and other unconscious reactions over a man , so I ask, running in the same direction 3.0, focused on dis-identification with the form.
I believe that the consequences of izotermicheskoi brainwashing.
Anywhere humanity is not particularly moving.
Yet, at least.
And it is not in the power of "thoughts" and at the mercy of outside interested in its such state forces.
Humanity does not need "able to disengage with a form of" to 3.0 is written above has no relation.
All forms and manifestations, including the material, including thoughts and including logical construction, not very relevant in 3.0, as rightly described by the Magician.not - are an integral part of man, without it he would cease to be human and not be able to create new worlds for example, because you will lose important part of you need to do this oscillatory process.
IMHO one of the most wicked jokes modern izoterike is a joke about the need to stop VD.
In fact, when everything is fine with the person, just it has no induced thoughts, is silence compared to the man-now-normal, i.e., a typical representative of modernity, but this does not mean that VD no, it's just there is only as much as is really necessary the operator, and only when you need it.
Thus, by dexterous manipulation of cause and effect, vidiva external Naidenko in mind for the internal problem, the person started a search for a solution (due to the understanding that it is Frank in the ass), replace the target on the left, giving him the opportunity to dig in that direction indefinitely.
In any case, he will not come.
Because if it is just to go in this direction, this path is not there.
And if comes, it will stop being human and become just someone's chess piece, completely devoid of personal creativity.

Thank you very much, Michael, for this info!
And then I have a direct ongoing struggle had all tried your internal dialogue to shut up forever:)<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Nov 08, 2012 20:24

Michael_
I agree with you. The truth about stop VD I didn't say anything. :? I'm talking about the disidentification of consciousness from form (thought, emotion, etc.) i.e., observing thoughts, think, when you need it, and not to be lost in the mind.
In my experience, stop VD willpower, the same as hermetically to seal off the boiling pot :)
Only spectator mode. In this regard, asking about 3.0. But still did not clear :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 08, 2012 20:45

Moon wrote:And then I have a direct ongoing struggle had all tried your internal dialogue to shut up forever:)
So he is present from the "intellectual laziness" and disappears when a sufficient concentration of the mind on something besides him))))))) on VD don't have any energy and he calmed down....... but the fight against it (highlighted) it warms capitiva, because "where attention and energy" and "chatterbox, no it can not settle down". With good concentration (maximum attention) VD stops 1 times (tested a private practice, including hundreds of people) and a few of these "practices in between," he did not bother your activity, although if in the case, then we can chat....... But attempts by force to shut up is not a struggle with something "external" (although themes can have VD and external guidance), and violence (VD is implemented by the structures of their own consciousness), nothing good.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 08, 2012 21:20

МерКаБа wrote:Only OBSERVER mode. In this regard, asking about 3.0.
The OBSERVER may not be in 3.0, 3.0 a FIGURE who may be watching. Example, before you brown the bar, and You watch it, you can as an active OBSERVER to note is to make conclusions about its form, color, composition. In 3.0, this brown bar is perceived as a material, for example clay from which to sculpt something (i.e. the thought process is not aimed at clarifying the details of the bar, and the consideration of possibilities, what can be done), and You do not have him sculpt something, you just watch, and you can explore the possibilities. There is such situation - any interaction between You and another person, it can be observed from the inside, "a backward glance" (from the point of view of the opponent) or with the position "over the situation" - this may be available to the OBSERVER, but now for ease of presentation, place the situation in a "virtual space" computer game, where You and your opponent heroes You described algorithms are possible interactions, but Your consciousness is in front of the monitor and controls typical of using tools (hands that with the keyboard and the "firmware program" make changes) situation and its trends (for example, to hit the opponent on the head with a right hook does not need to threaten and exert a lot of effort, and just press one key, which is characterized by the product of the right hook a hero and another to indicate the quantity applied in the strike forces, and the mouse, pointed at the beard of the opponent - the focus of attention). This is the consciousness behind the monitor and keyboard FIGURE that can and just watch without interfering. Well, again, these analogies are extremely exaggerated in order to at least partially describe consciousness in 3.0, again this is not a model, but only the reflection of one of the faces.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Nov 08, 2012 22:03

MAG.no thank you.
So, a bracelet 3.0 definitely contributes to the manifestation of the FIGURE of the OBSERVER (with thoughts, emotions and brown bars, including the thoughts about the brown bar, etc.). I'm talking about it and asking all the time))
Operator mode I do not care, I would like to master observer to begin with.
Have thought too much inertia, and she pulls out a 3.0, if not be very careful. Assistant in 3.0 would be very useful, for this reason I asked. Now everything seems clear.
Thank you.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34

By the way, Yes, with a computer game, in my opinion, great analogy, I myself have cited. The problem with many people is that they used to identify themselves with the character of the game.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37

The problem is that while You are not interested in operator mode, 3.0 is normal to master will not work :) for the observer it is the application to the worker and not an independent state.

With the computer game analogy is good, but not great in the sense that the reality is very multifaceted and complicated in their characteristics. But Yes, as a beautiful extension of this analogy is to remember the trilogy about diptaun Lukyanenko.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:54

Here at leisure to think about "VD", and in fact this feature can be compared to the Autobots, permanent and automatic action. Extract, verify or create the required forms in the space of consciousness or transcoding, you know that Word is not Abracadabra glowed and digestible text. The meaning of "WA" in that it "digest" what is on the borders of consciousness, what is there in the darkness and that people are not particularly encased his mind here's a habit and as a defense mechanism.
So if by some miracle this feature will be able to question the administration then how about the fact that "lomonutsya" from unknown to consciousness and not "palatable". There is a system reset ie, reboot, or the function of the "talker" something more practical need to enter into circulation, like in the method of the DFS is a function of "experience". In a nutshell not tell, need books to read...
Well, three, for me, gives administration function i.e. the possibility of constructing inner and outer realities are not thinking about it and perezhivanie as the ability to design. However I adjust that understanding for your experience, and before met with this product. Well who knows maybe form a different understanding of the essence of one.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 09, 2012 13:05

Just to check, try not to think, and to do interesting work, fully focusing on it and there will be no "talker", along with the design which You yourself set up, all too much....... worthless "garbage" free mental energy - power, if only to not get bored when lazy....... "To not think about the white monkey, think about yellow......."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Nov 09, 2012 13:53

Маг.нет wrote:just to Check, try not to think, and to do interesting work, fully focusing on it and there will be no "talker"
"Talker" is gone, because consciousness has identified with the process, and then turn on the machine, so to some extent life automatizarea. Of course if it is a pleasant feeling, then in retrospect you can remember about the event and even feel it as something meaningful but already elapsed, and that all his life retrospectively to assess. Well, You know how, and me and the moment hunting to be assessed.
Маг.нет wrote:along with the design which You yourself set up, all too much....... worthless
Sorry can not get rid of the feeling that You "maybe a mountain, or in the guru metite" well, it is Your...

Regards, Akela :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 09, 2012 14:05

Your speculation is illusory and in my opinion untrue. But Your feelings are not interesting to me.
With regards to judgments about my personality, many of them can be perceived as aggressive and strengthen "protection algorithms".......
More will not warn. The responsibility for the consequences rests solely with the initiator. Let it be so!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 14:35

Akela, I can assure You that:
1. MAG.no in the last message is 100% right :) including aspect that may cones to catch, I think it would be reasonable to be grateful to him, for the found time for detailed and clear explanations, especially explanations the data from several points of perception and different people - will be more valuable data than one person.
2. I think almost no one here does NOT experience the complete status 3.0 to about it can be easy to judge and especially to compare with some previous experience, there is an outline of the state of about 3.0. The thing that floors condition 3.0 such things as materialization video for example (real objects) - a complete doddle. I admit that several people (perhaps several dozen) has such experience in the past (in older incarnations) and it is not until the end but breaks. I also know that there are some people (not all of them though there are here), among users of 3.0 who has a similar, but quite limited experience in this life. I.e. he was fully as 3.0
In other cases, we are talking about a partial entry and constant training. And this is a partial entry gives certain effects. Of course it is primarily manifested everyone in the area where you already have some experience.
Ie if You had a certain experience, then 3.0 will appear in this vector first of all, but You and the other person may manifest different aspects of an incomplete state 3.0 related to the experience of another person. For this reason, to say "3.0 is this", but is your "it".

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Nov 09, 2012 15:11

And thank you Michael for the explanation, but to describe the top three, and someone to teach how it should, not my intentions. I spoke and then only indirectly, reflected in the hearing and not expect violent reaction. But anything can happen in a conversation, again Mon Plaisir.

MAG.noFullness my friend boiled, and last time I realized that the "great and powerful was Darth Vader". Although honestly after and set You as an example, when You did not succumb to emotions, but now I see that feeling I still did not disappoint.
But if You straight and so upset, then please izvinenie and postpone the "heavenly retribution"...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 09, 2012 15:45

Yes continue....... the need for someone to test the "protection algorithms", I just correctly placed the responsibility on the initiator.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:12

Акела wrote:set You an example, when You don't have to succumb to emotions
And You are still succumbed to "the emotion" sad, but expected. "Protection algorithms", Oh "to play" someday, again, I say the best of intentions...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:27

Michael_ thank you. now well explained, even I understood :)

I wonder if 3.0 can be divided into stages of development:
1st step: Ability to change one element into another (water into wine for example);
2nd step: Not just to create one element from another, but to create it directly from the Void;
3rd tier: to have and not to want nothing, knowing that everything is whole, complete and absolutely as is.

It turns out on the last stage we came to the OBSERVER, but after all stages of the FIGURE.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:31

Akela, I'm still quite long warned that the transition to the individual made note not a Magician.the net, and You commenting and rating other people's posts,but rather personal qualities of the authors on my branches is strictly prohibited. Messages demolished. First Chinese warning. Last time there was warming up a couple of wits and one of them got planted out of me algorithms. Mind you, not because You suspect a certain "emotional" response, but due to the fact that similar spending my personal time, You take it from other forum members (for example in the form of useful comment) and this creates a causal link, which I have programmed to appear directly (i.e. quickly and directly).
Please take this into consideration for the future.
If I need someone to preach a sermon, it doesn't matter to You, the employee of office of MAG.nope, or anyone else, for me anyway and I can do it myself.
The rest of the discussion of the personal qualities of other interlocutors in my branches will lead to an immediate ban here.
As for the reaction of MAG.neta, I would in your place would have said thank you because he honestly warned about the existence of relevant protections that have nothing to do with his emotional response or not by reading your post. Just when You appreciate it, then pay attention to it with the assessment (which is a template energopol), it is only natural that it avtomaticheski activates the protection algorithms of the cocoon.
A simple example - the program protection from a set of stabilizer upon receipt of such message and will skip it through so that the sending will take a "promise" will be the target, in this case, the submitter will receive a "jerk" exceeding "normal" reaction of the world, which would be in limp mode interactions (not really natural for the world, the consequences inflicted on the society collection). I once showed it to people at the training..... very, so to say, palpable. Thus You are warned against attempts to hurt himself two people, You ate a time, and continue to speak.
Very sad.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:36

МерКаБа wrote:Michael_ thank you. now well explained, even I understood :)

I wonder if 3.0 can be divided into stages of development:
1st step: Ability to change one element into another (water into wine for example);
2nd step: Not just to create one element from another, but to create it directly from the Void
3rd tier: to have and not to want nothing, knowing that everything is whole, complete and absolutely as is.

It turns out on the last stage we came to the OBSERVER, but after all stages of the FIGURE.
What nonsense.
With what You have? there are no steps, what were You taught as a third stage never true. Absolutely not. Not in whole (especially here), and the creation continuously, as and cognition.

Qualitatively 3.0 will share some submodes (so there is for example 3.0+OZ), and when entering in 3.0 1 and 2 will be approximately indistinguishable, but almost the full entry in 3.0 some things are very significant (perhaps even globally) can be easier than some highly tied to not cut off your view of the world.
Ie 3.0 partial can have paradoxes, possibilities and something physically distant in a normal condition from your picture of the world, can be easier implemented than the nose are simple.
You are trying to invent an observer not having the basic experience on the basis of some judgments from the literature, WHY? and why do these arguments, their price is approximately nil, as the publishing here. All gives only EXPERIENCE, and it is in fact not transferable in words.
So I suggest more practice and less talking about it. What others do that and surprise You :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 20:36

I just had a vision. There are thoughts of different kinds. You can think about words: it's like a conversation, only words are spoken to myself in my head. That's what I always understood under VD, and it really turns off on its own during the creation process. Next level images. This also applies to visualization. And there's a level of thought-action. This is a direct change of reality, of pure creation. I mean, you can say something, can you imagine it, and can just make. Third, I feel, is one aspect of 3.0.

PS And I have the impression that all the techniques with affirmations or visualizations (like transferring) was established as crutches, because of the loss of people of the ability of pure creation.

All IMHO. Could be wrong :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:58

yeah something like that.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Fri Nov 09, 2012 22:03

Андрей С. wrote:I Have this vision. There are thoughts of different kinds. You can think about words: it's like a conversation, only words are spoken to myself in my head. That's what I always understood under VD, and it really turns off on its own during the creation process. Next level images. This also applies to visualization. And there's a level of thought-action. This is a direct change of reality, of pure creation. I mean, you can say something, can you imagine it, and can just make. Third, I feel, is one aspect of 3.0.

PS And I have the impression that all the techniques with affirmations or visualizations (like transferring) was established as crutches, because of the loss of people of the ability of pure creation.

All IMHO. Could be wrong :)
I think all three components are present in 3.0., but at some higher level. For example, when compared with trinocular (maybe the comparison is not quite correct, then I'm sorry), is the initial impetus (of NATO), then it gives birth to heterosexual (sound, what we say), then Homo (light shaping, i.e., the image), then nacro (materialization, experience), then a refund of accumulated experience in NATO. This entire algorithm fits into what You called thought-action. That is, if an ordinary person this algorithm uses so to speak, in its infancy, as best he can, in 3.0. it is slightly different :) Although, of course, I could be wrong, but now I have the idea

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 16:05

Seeking to ATS, it is worth remembering that we are talking about D, that is, "dialogue". That is, he thought process, "monologue" is absolutely normal. The problem is the presence of multiple "lines" or "branches of thought", and that it is in fact the case that some of them are not only unconscious, but also can not be controlled, even with conscious effort. It is this "dialogue" (e.g. with the presence of several "personalities", where one refers to another I) can be considered "parasitic"... And if in meditative practices to stop thinking processes is desirable for maximum effect, outside practices, undesirable dialogue and not thoughts as such.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 11, 2012 16:37

AMT a monologue with someone normal? of the mind with itself? :) hardly :)
IMHO any unobservable mental activity is unawareness.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 16:44

МерКаБа wrote:AMT a monologue with someone normal? of the mind with itself? :) hardly :)
IMHO any unobservable mental activity is unawareness.
Who told You that, You Informed our :)
Generally how many axioms? I do not actually do experience :) :) :) ?