Summary description 3.0 BJ

МерКаБа
Re: Summary description 3.0 BJ

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 11, 2012 17:06

Michael_
my own experience is not much, but the overall experience was a success.
When not grasped, are like zombies, the outside world did not notice, the whole in the mental run or in the future or in the past, but that is another reality, just an illusion. And if mentaly subsides, like a child happy just the fact that you are.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 17:19

Describes the problem to the claimed statement have nothing to do

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 11, 2012 17:20

I agree with AMT that the dialogue is characterized by the obligatory presence of "source" (which can be different), and what is called a "monologue" is a banal voice of thought - a tool (skill) transfer information from one to another level is in the range of consciousness of the individual and it is quite normal, although in the absence of need - the ability to "interpret thoughts without words" (for example shaped or integral thinking, direct vision in the aspect of retrieval and broadcast of information), in principle, possible to manage and without it but there is no "parasitism", there is a conscious choice to repeat (processing) your thoughts words or not, although the translation of images into words is often "cut" of the information. I.e. if we look at the chakra model, this "braking" of the processed information to the ajna chakra (the tool information processing principles) to the range of Vishuddha chakra (the mind of the individual).

Sincerely, MAG.no

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 11, 2012 19:03

Маг.нет wrote:.
I agree with AMT that the dialogue is characterized by the obligatory presence of "source" (which can be different), and what is called a "monologue" is a banal voice of thought - a tool (skill) transfer information from one to another level is in the range of consciousness of the individual and it is quite normal, although in the absence of need and presence of skills to "interpret thoughts without words" (for example shaped or integral thinking, direct vision in the aspect of retrieval and broadcast of information), in principle, possible to manage and without it but there is no "parasitism", there is a conscious choice to repeat (processing) your thoughts words or not, while the translation of images into words is often "cut" of the information. I.e. if we look at the chakra model, this "braking" of the processed information to the ajna chakra (the tool information processing principles) to the range of Vishuddha chakra (the mind of the individual).
Sincerely, MAG.no
Totally agree with you. Besides this translation of words not only trims, but also crushes on the part of a single reality, cutting off the possibility of true creativity. And if it is "sound and judgment" is not realized, I think you can call it UNCONSCIOUSNESS, with the loss in their own thinking.
In fact, we are talking about the shift from disciplinary thinking to the spatial or to be precise on the balance.

I apologize for another off. I think Michael then the topic will clean.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 20:12

Once again you try to defend some thing that is really not relevant to the subject and to reality too.
A kind of "unawareness" nothing to do with. It's just a matter of habit and choice.
MAG.no one of these options is very detailed and illustrated from the point of view of the chakra system, translated to another frequency level does not mean loss of consciousness, but indicates the versatility You mentioned, true creativity, and with the use of another frequency band of the cocoon
(That is why, in particular, BJ is such a module as an "Assembly Line", which is a certain different model of discipline compared to the idea of "assemblage points", because they involve different frequency ranges, including standing outside of the usual cocoon in a single co-creation and cross-sectional).
Success.
Ksat terms of language, You probably know that the prefix "not" broken :) (I scoff about the term non-consciousness).

I'm trying to show You another evaluative view of things, And You're trying to usporiti bastions of their dogmas.
Relax.
It is time :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Nov 11, 2012 20:26

Thank You Michael. I'm starting to understand what you :) az

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:01

Hello,

Wrote that 3.0 should be guided by experience, but it is almost there, does not exist any universal guidelines for working with 3.0 for broadcast (complete with PC + Panacea) for beginners?

Thanks in advance!

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:03

there :) -monitor your thoughts

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 13:15

Oh yeah... :)
One of my friends yesterday went to the dentist... it should be noted that he is afraid of them... although it went completely to the right, where he could not talk about unpleasant sensations in anything literally...(Yes,there are such...).
In General, the arm 3.0 S+ and young prowess (crap?) in the head.... well, he's afraid.
story 1: the train last break before the waiting crowd on the ramp (because it breaks) - canceled, he happily is not going to go, but then he hinted that the bus went a different route, it is not too late, well, about 15 minutes....
plot 2: reaching out to the city and taking the subway (not very late) he discovers that he needs direction on the ring branch temporarily CANCELLED :) :) :)
PS to the dentist he got his teeth done...
zy2 this happens very rarely and to achieve such effects is very difficult to consciously
zy3 3.0 without this also happens not so rarely(and people are capable of becoming again more and more), "sauce" is usually 3.0 environmental friendliness of these accidents are much higher and in fact exactly such scenarios almost never happen, but overall this is a good illustration of how not controlled and not realize the blocks of one person can affect the world....
much better when on the contrary - when controlled and conscious actions to stabilize and harmonize the world, but if just about 3.0, for a start it's just smokemonster, not with him not working, but loud to want any nonsense better not.

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Tue Oct 22, 2013 16:18

Michael, are you a mind reader ...

Yesterday I wished the bus came to a stop with me, he came. Just half way I discovered that I forgot my wallet, I had to go home and when I approached the stop a bus was waiting for me.

Will kontrolirovat thoughts, but in principle I have only positive.

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 16:30

well, it is not only "positivity", we all have a bunch of blocks and distortions in perception (planted by society, often not for one incarnation), plus various other cockroaches in my head....
some unconscious reactions may extend to some seemingly not important incident in my childhood or something, that is why I always "for" work with a good psychologist, although often in the background of BJ's all somehow rabatyvaetsya gradually and efficiently....

this is what I am - sometimes it's not "negative" thoughts, in fact, the three are not dangerous and maybe now (the world has polysonics) be used by anyone, but possible incidents, after a trip to the dentist it wasn't the controlled fear in humans(perhaps not conscious), and not negative thoughts, not terribly strong (i.e. he himself wanted and not from a toothache, and he signed up for treatment, he went, but "easy jitters" from past experiences - was).

ie, the world is now without three-pointers became fusible and malleable strongly under with a three-pointer and the PC is voooooobshe very noticeable, and should be careful to look at what is happening and not just for some "negativity" possible, but actually happening, in time to notice the anomaly and to change the vector.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Wed Jan 08, 2014 22:43

Hello. I wonder if you take a bath with your free link from 3.0 S what you can expect the effect? if there is one.

Sorry if stupid for asking.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 23:13

well, it is not enough... just easier right with the bracelet :)

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 12, 2014 20:46

Yes, indeed. Even I had not thought of. But then where to use a link? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 12, 2014 22:47

you can give or hang on the neck or something....

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 12, 2014 22:53

:) approx. Thank you:)

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Tue Mar 18, 2014 17:10

link from 3.0 es++ collected in the "original" ( made by om) BJ es 3.0.
inter-R-resna bracelet turned out!

feels like( for master 3.0 es have experience several days of interaction with es++),
easier to log into 3.0, or switch to "standard"...

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 15:45

Good afternoon everyone!

Those who have experience, please describe that for You as 3.0, what his character, how do you use it?
How did the attunement, as you realize what she's been through, what you felt about it?
And how You actually use 3.0?

I would be very grateful for Your answers!
Thank you!

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Sep 02, 2014 15:51

Why?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 16:05

It is not possible to describe

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 16:41

Михаил_ wrote: It is not possible to describe
Nothing at all possible to describe and recommend?
Ie You want to say that understand this condition is possible only on your experience?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 16:54

Yes, that's right. Moreover, the majority of it is not complete, so it ISS with hints of 3.0 (a few percent from 3.0)
You're asking me to describe you is to say another reality this.... how is that possible?

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:01

Михаил_ wrote:Yes, exactly. Moreover, the majority of it is not complete, so it ISS with hints of 3.0 (a few percent from 3.0)
You're asking me to describe you is to say another reality this.... how is that possible?
I can understand that.
but reprimanded that the shades of ISS are present in some, but then they determined that it's just shades?
I'm sorry, but if my questions are considered not relevant, send a quick Hello about this..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:23

It is not they have identified, I determined that it shades. Full 3.0 your ability to PHYSICALLY influence the world in fact absolute. This is not a joke.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:35

Михаил_ wrote:This is not they have identified, I determined that it shades. Full 3.0 your ability to PHYSICALLY influence the world in fact absolute. This is not a joke.
Michael, I understand that You have knowledge of this condition, and passed first through the feeling tones of this condition. And how, technique or interaction with BJ, did You feel that filling and/or retention holistic state 3.0?