How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Довольный
How to wear BJ? Questions for Michael :)

Post by Довольный » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:42

1. If I put BJ on the leg instead of an arm, reduced the effectiveness?

2. BJ needs all sides to fit the hand? What if the bracelet was a little too big and one side fits not tight? Reduced efficiency?

3. What if I were to wear it on the wrist and towards the elbow or even directly on the elbow. The effect will be reduced?

4. Similarly on the forearm.

Thank you :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55

1. no, but it works somewhat differently, since there are other meridians.
2. not necessarily, but better.
3. no problem
4. no problem.
on PP3-4 only desirable to help to work with the hands to the bracelet, i.e. vilify him and below (at least temporarily).

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43

Михаил_ wrote:1. no, but it works somewhat differently, since there are other meridians.
2. not necessarily, but better.
3. no problem
4. no problem.
on PP3-4 only desirable to help to work with the hands to the bracelet, i.e. vilify him and below (at least temporarily).
Hello Michael!

The fact that I have a bracelet, so wear closer to the elbow – yesterday I decided to try to put it down, well of course I have it hanging about brushes, but surprisingly, I almost immediately became heavily ache brush your palm even now put on the right, just aching wrist. That worked out the hands?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 09, 2011 13:31

Yes, it worked out that the band is not used - the only negative from to wear high.

Форман

Post by Форман » Wed Mar 23, 2011 17:39

Good afternoon.
And I have ,on the contrary,the bracelet is a little.
It turns out empty space with a width of 3 cm when dressed the bracelet.
Reflected is it efficiency?
Is there any possibility to change-all the same "hole" big turns(purely aesthetic)?Or ,alternatively,to invest in a 3 level wooden bracelet.......

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 23, 2011 19:22

no, it's not reflected...
the links are not sold separately (more precisely, there are only older versions, and while not always compatible between them, if large, should immediately order the magnification).
For 2.0 links are only for ebony (and there temporarily are not in the office, will be on the week).

In the office there are many types of bracelets are quite different, including a 2.0 specifically increased in size, you can buy this.
Wearing the bracelet, I think replace will not work.
You can buy the same or a couple of and assemble them anew, with a different number of links.

The size should specify at purchase.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sat May 14, 2011 17:35

I decided (with the help of illustrated instructions for the transition on the elastic line of the next branch) to rebuild a 3.0 L, and at the same time to increase his number of units. This was dismantled 2.0, chose a solid link (no bubbles), inflicted on them the matrix and survived the day. Then disassembled the original 3.0 L, also seized links with beads and collected on the line of the remaining links together with the "vegetarienne". The "extra" links from 2 bracelets stacked alternately in the package. Turned the bracelet is assembled from 2 halves. The question is will it work this design as a single bracelet, and that time will it take? Whether to keep the connection with unused and stored separately with links? As for the 3rd series of call modules (e.g. Replication) is not provided, it is not too clear how to "make it clear" Nouveau bracelet that he's a single object, rather than a set of links, for example..

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat May 14, 2011 19:37

He'll understand :)is it for You to different links (with different bracelets), but for him they are the same (with the same matrix). But because of the detail of the bracelet "novosretenka", you may need the attunement to the operator of the part, and maybe not. Time alignment all in different ways. The remaining units (without matrix 3.0 L) differ from those already charged 3.0 L links, so if you will, is clearly irrelevant and quality "charging 3.0" it will not pass.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Антон И.

Post by Антон И. » Sun May 15, 2011 0:29

Michael_I have perhaps a stupid question, but why is this happening? when you pull down on the wrist it begins to be worked it is what it is. technically channels fact one and the same. and even if you wear above that energy comes through the same channels and still supposed to be cleaned?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 15, 2011 2:02

not quite... the lower part of the channels in this case does not fall under an active load (or not so much).

наталица

Post by наталица » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:39

This week ordered via Kiev BJ 2.1 and W1.The feeling that waiting is not a bracelet and a device ,but family and loved ones ! Very strange !I have a question-when ordering I was warned that the circumference of the wrist I have PTS.small 14.5-15 cm-I will need to subtract the links in the bracelet?

наталица

Post by наталица » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:42

And another question - does the number of links in the bracelet ?

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:55

natalina
Actually you are on your own questions and answer ...
1. Redundant links will be removed(may be useful in the future)
2. The number does not matter...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35

наталица wrote: This week ordered via Kiev BJ 2.1 and W1.The feeling that waiting is not a bracelet and a device ,but family and loved ones ! Very strange !I have a question-when ordering I was warned that the circumference of the wrist I have PTS.small 14.5-15 cm-I will need to subtract the links in the bracelet?
Nothing strange:)Your tools have started working "virtually" from that moment become Your customers, i.e. from the moment of sending the Order.
The remaining links can be used outside of the bracelet, such as a pendant or to charge the water (whether you put them on the elastic and wear a "bracelet" on a container of water - a glass, a bottle) or as something else.
The form of bracelets (form, order, and number of units) considerable influence has no mass, it can affect efficiency, but even if those links are not with You (outside of the bracelet), then they still work in the overall scheme due TO (cellular clouds), which unites them.
Bracelet to sort/add/delete links is not too difficult, even a child will cope:), the elastic can be changed if necessary without loss of efficiency.

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS BJ 2.1 Your first bracelet? Ie 1.0, 2.0 not previously used? Then the first time (a week or two) to adapt better to use 2.1 dosed, he's a bit reskovac.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44

in General, basic execution conventional bracelets from the tree has multiple sizes, and perhaps in the office there are different sizes (I do not really control the stock sizes, only the piece number, i.e., the stock). Thus, if warned about the small size, it is most likely that You will pick the one that is smaller. Well, if it turns out too big - will remove links, gum is sold everywhere.

наталица

Post by наталица » Sun Jun 12, 2011 15:18

Thank you ALL for the quick replies !!! :) Sorry,quotes are not able yet to say I'm probably not the teapot and the teapot spout... :oops: MAG.no You're right-this is my first bracelet,I will start using it in doses,and while the essence of the case study information on two forums.In what forum will need to write about your experience-MM or Ogd-choice or somewhere is preferable ?

наталица

Post by наталица » Sun Jun 12, 2011 15:29

Sorry,the forum is incorrectly identified-I was referring to the forum Michael :o :oops:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 12, 2011 15:51

In any where like more:)although this Forum is more aimed at the commercial version, and http://openmagic.org on the homemade versions of the BZ, but it will be interesting to readers here and there... You Choose:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

наталица

Post by наталица » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48

I checked on the website of Michael under a different name.Is this normal? Or had the same as on this forum?MAG.what do you think? :)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:44

well. as You now learn? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00

наталица wrote:MAG.what do you think? :)
I think that the content of the message is far more important than nicknames under which registered. Communication on these Forums in my opinion tend to solve several problems:
1. Questions/answers Manufacturers;
2. Questions/answers the Users;
3. Feedback feedback according to their observations;
4. Wishes for the directions of development devices;
5. etc., etc.
Effective direct relationship Manufacturer-Consumer-Manufacturer is a very useful resource, both for Users and for Manufacturers, because full cooperation is usually low-sided, and multi-faceted chain...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18

If the bracelet is working, it is likely not a fake. "License to manufacture" technology and commercial models (not all and not all) have a limited number of people (as far as I know including Tomsk). Can also be the Sellers selling the goods from this website.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Tue Jun 21, 2011 23:46

natalina
MAG.no
Маг.нет wrote:BJ 2.1 Your first bracelet? Ie 1.0, 2.0 not previously used? Then the first time (a week or two) to adapt better to use 2.1 dosed, he's a bit uskovat
MAG.no - do not frighten the lady! stiffness is not always, not at all, well not suitable for everyone. newcomers from even the 3.0 L are not loaded. az
for example - I have if something happens from 2.1, it is deeply in the background. there's always a way in case of overload is to remove all.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14

Дядя Вадя wrote:beginners even from the 3.0 L are not loaded.
So please do need, and the experience is not even an indicator. Caution does not hurt anyone. Everything is much more complicated than it might seem at first glance. I have sometimes interesting aspect actualizarea 2.1, really hard. Michael_ wrote here about the "starting position", so they are that low, that high start, although it would seem from this experience of using... Because we first can observe the processes that lie on the surface, but perhaps running and others that do not show themselves yet, but they already are... and can manifest itself later. During reloading to shoot with a hand bracelet is certainly possible (although often not desirable), but the running processes to stop is not always :? and completely disable the bracelet (including virtual).
I have for such cases always prepared with 2.0 to pereustanovit - smear.
And when metered, you can better understand what processes are running, what changes occur when comparing the difference. Then it becomes available mental management of bangle/bracelets. As for 3.0, I think you should not judge prematurely, there's really not so simple :wink: no preparation can be such mangled wood, will not find it. I don't scare and warn. There is much manifest of the HF component, and it can create a skewed untrained body, redistributing the low capacity of the immune system, which can be noticeable sometimes only with time, but in a very rigid form. Sometimes it is better to go at a measured pace than take the jerks, where it may not stand...
Here are the latest reviews Respected Clouds in the branch of SK, maybe a little to clarify the picture.
I will mention again, awareness and caution does not hurt.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25

Маг.нет wrote:
Дядя Вадя wrote:beginners even from the 3.0 L are not loaded.
There is much manifest of the HF component, and it can create a skewed untrained body, redistributing the low capacity of the immune system, which can be noticeable sometimes only with time, but in a very rigid form. Sometimes it is better to go at a measured pace than take the jerks, where it may not stand...
Hello, Mage.no,

You think if you wear 3.0, it "takes" energy from the lower centers (chakras) in favor of the top? And if the bottom and so everything is very bad, apparently, its use is very dosed? What may end up wearing the 3.0 in such a situation?