K1 - suit :) the system of training of character/personality.

СтАвР
Re: K1 the outfit :) the system of training of character/personality.

Post by СтАвР » Mon Dec 16, 2013 17:35

thank you
but I have more it turns out that either the changes seen just tremendous, you've been in this sostoyanii visible and consciously shift
or anything that's not happy

Поминус

Post by Поминус » Mon Oct 06, 2014 22:47

I recently acquired K1. Is at - free version and commercial AT2, bracelets transfer system a panacea and 2.2, also a couple БЖ1. Write the description in the notebook, put K1 and felt nothing, except fatigue (not the fact that from K1). After a couple of hours travel between K1 blank pages. Try to do this 1-2 times a day. Maybe something not so do? Someone wrote that K1 should lie between pages a day, then rush him, another of the recommendations wrote that K1 must remain in the notebook. In my opinion an obvious contradiction?!

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Oct 06, 2014 23:27

someone, something, somewhere, wrote :)
actually in the first post of the thread all written
Михаил_ wrote:instructions for activation and operation of this product.
1. the product is NOT active when he laid down the notebook pages - clean.
2. to activate the product includes the reversal of pages which describes the necessary features of "virtual identity" is temporarily caused to life, usually it's those traits that are not inherent in the normal life of the operator. On the left side are written the logical ability of the person on the right is the emotional component. The filling out of both halves is a must. Without this, results may be unexpected.
3. To resolve uncertain situations it is allowed to write on the left and the right page the word "optimal".
what about the fact that nothing is felt, there are a lot of factors
what was written in Notepad, maybe it's not for K1, fatigue can be a direct consequence of the K1
May still be no at whole, although it is not critical, but it will be stronger
and the most important question that you wanted to feel? :)

Поминус

Post by Поминус » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:19

Feel like those personality traits that I possess. Describe the character of a specific person.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:27

the difference from your character is too big - make step smaller (describe how-to on the floor, albeit not necessarily specific) - not enough energy or/and your units are strong

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:35

An updated version of the Suit. version of the K-3
Система тренировки характера (костюмчик) Версия К3

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Tue May 30, 2017 17:55

Version K-1
Система тренировки характера (костюмчик) Версия К1

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33

Well an older version when a new think you can just withdraw from the market, it is certainly cool so that made for a unique laser equipment, unlike the updated credit card, but in a new significantly updated the program....

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:51

Hello, Michael!
I have the following problem:
I, melancholy, inert. Since childhood bad been given a short distance.
Want to learn methods of self-defense. When the coach offered to come for the 1st lesson "view", running exercises and push-UPS were doing with them. A pair of fights have not even tried. Again, the root of childhood: in club athletics was invited by the coach coming to PE, because you know how to develop a strategy for the long haul, not afraid to jump and climb the rope; and to fight, even when you need to protect yourself, never tried.
Want to overcome children's complexes.
I read on the Internet that to run well for short distances, you need to have "fast muscles" in the legs. Time I always on a short distance run bad means I have no muscle.
QUESTION:
DO THE PRODUCTS SUIT TO MAKE A QUICK RESPONSE AT LEAST 1.5-2 HOURS WORKOUT?
THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Dec 21, 2018 23:10

There is a fast fiber, are slower... sportmeny is a Sprinter, there are stayers... well it happens.. :) try to add vzvnou training sessions, but does not always help. Lose what powerful. And the reaction, it is in my head...

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Dec 23, 2018 23:41

Methods of self-defense osnovanie reactions and techniques it's all utopia, and a waste of time,especially for women.Such "knowledge" is that from the homeless and very vulnerable people will defend.In these circles for "self-defence" to train it's like in a cult is.Proven in my experience. Black belt does not guarantee you a couple of little men not marked once.Knowledge that give it a cut.And sometimes even very good, but there to pick up wrong skills so that the vision you close and a whole garland of excess canopy.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Dec 27, 2018 22:52

If you understand that all the sect, which does not spit. The other thing is that you can remove the volume from these businesses and get all that you want it to you right now.
Valeriya, I K1 had not yet arrived, although very desirable, but I think it is better to pay attention to AMB. I some time yuzal handmade on his feet and noticed strength and endurance with them is clearly growing. I always made more and recovered faster with them, well noticeable if you go to a fitness center and work out in the gym.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 23:10

Yes, AMB, 2.71... Gymnastics of Hermes (on YouTube) and maybe it's AI Goltis ? :) and section change :) (because I agree with the opinions above). Well, to configure which pair exercises are performed through, it's not speed, and the desire/unwillingness of social contact is hard, it should not be viewed as a fight/duel, but just as a collective exercise in the normal sections and is delivered with the right accent. Then maybe relating to potential situations outside of the section will be different. By the way, it much lies not in the techniques at all.... I had a very rare, probably only 2 when I accidentally released the internal control and really flared up at the man with a surge of energy ... not a very good thing. But the fact that the fight wasn't any, only both times these people were dumb and pale and greatly frightened. One way to night no word to utter but could not.... Since then, I can carefully control.