K1 - suit :) the system of training of character/personality.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jun 25, 2011 15:20

:o Thanks for the response!
A wonderful day today!
Decided to continue setting up a Mobile Artifact, writing it in other ranges and dimensions. Started... about the "very well, by the way", indeed it is. But about this a little after. The notebook was purchased at least for these purposes, but not yesterday, three weeks ago, and here is the inside signal - the time is now and has pushed for this modification. From yesterday I didn't pay much attention to the "interesting condition", or rather, drew, but not linked with this work. When doing the design of the Mobile Artefact felt the activation of his head a small heating and a powerful energy shell (type "virtual Modulator", but larger size and with a different quality of energy) in diameter at shoulder width and height 40-50 cm above the level of the head, politicienii shape, with an interesting quality of this energy, with a high density and ductility it was absolutely easy some sort and bubble, and flow. Thoughts just "raced" in the head. Today is only opening the notebook to continue, immediately the same effect and the same condition and again not linked. After working in the Modulator cartridge V_11 (links) and V_12 (fixation state), synchronizing the directories of the Mobile Artifact with Objects (devices and software), again the same hood and feeling the power. Prescribing in the ranges of the chakras (+7) re-activation. All the action took place in a powerful stream, I didn't think to do, and just where you know. Decided to add the dimension of time, just looked in the Mirror of ISIS, as jumped into the 5th dimension where time is not fluid, as only 3 fixed States, clearly felt on the background... the newly emerging cap who conducted me in the right direction, with a mass well, very pleasant sensations, some of bliss throughout the body. Don't know how to describe, it's not excitement, on the contrary the feeling of the calmness, confidence, a sense of power and internal approval that everything is done properly. Finished. Fixed. Flashed the thought, where is Providence. I decided to go to the kitchen for tea, get out of the "Lab" Pets at the same time as the signal is blurred in a blissful smile and heard the question: "What happened? You're Shine-Shine." Drank tea, and came back to write this message and your response, upon reading which a cap has appeared again:
the Day of inventor and rationalizer is celebrated in Russia on the last Saturday of June...
Here's the Power led in the right direction. Inventors and innovators. Michael_ day!

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sat Jun 25, 2011 17:58

az And I join! MAG.no, Michael and all who stand in the way, the HOLIDAY :o :o :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 25, 2011 18:01

Thank you :)

вальча

Post by вальча » Sat Jun 25, 2011 19:20

With the holiday, all the best, and new inventions !

Денис87

Post by Денис87 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 23:51

What bracelet is the most effective combination of K1?Will there be a fundamental difference in the combination,for example,BJ 2.6 + or 2.5 BJ K1 +K1 ?
Will not be any conflict between Panacea and K1?After all, the Panacea,as I understand it,the subconscious can lead a person to change, and in K1 I consciously enter desired me character!?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34

1. conflict with Panacea should not be, but if she only mastered, it is better to switch it to 2.9 (matrix switch posted).
2. K1 is still something to be combined. Just the type of bracelet will affect everyone on the result. It can be expected that with 2.5 K1 will be easier to manifest, and with 2.6 it will be "sharper" manifested.
3. Changes initiated by the Panacea, are more profound than a momentary traits.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:23

Маг.нет wrote:Decided to continue the Mobile configuration Artifact
stabilizer in Notepad is not enough

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:43

So he has it on his Desk.... a well configured and mental....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:45

Маг.нет wrote:posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Mobility has changed the notebook K1 for a more convenient. Small leather, closed with a "button". On some pages posted program K1, on the other - the removal of the "flight magazine" Stabilizerso have allocated a page for a list of the modules BJ, well in the inner pocket of one of the V-cartridges (working on currently) and there's also a couple of commercial software Stabilizer (StopMagic, Skipping, etc.), a pair of cartridge transfer (connected to MS), and at the last turn - a Chamber.
Mobile Artifact turned out.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Aug 03, 2011 19:55

to teach the math portion? it is possible, and a mental anchor to put on a physical stabilizer and a physical anchor to manage the records in the magazine without moving the anchor across sectors?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 03, 2011 20:15

True. You can set a "virtual anchor" a mental and therefore to move it by zones. But I besides all (the removal of "in-flight magazine" Stabilizer N) in your Artifact made Lite version (well, not the light, but with matrices, zones, anchors and programs) and had the opportunity promptly to fully adjust to stabilize current processes.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34

Маг.нет wrote:in your Artifact made Lite version
the mutual influence of the artifacts in your artifact is missing in particular for a stabilizer?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 04, 2011 13:00

Because they are without a Mobile Artifact is aligned and tied into one system a priori, this configuration improves the convenience for active operational use,
well, let's say, as list and access point to the qualities of the Artifacts, which are always "at hand".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Aug 04, 2011 23:40

okay, thanks!

Галкина

Re: K1 the outfit :) the system of training of character/personality.

Post by Галкина » Sat Sep 03, 2011 23:36

Michael, thank you for this wonderful product K1. I just started to use it, but the results are already visible swing. Now I use it to activate a foreign language, but rather passive vocabulary + grammar.
The brain simply "explodes" from the influx of words and phrases, begin to think in Russian, and end up in foreign. bi

For the rest of the qualities while thinking of the right wording, I have somehow the feeling that they don't work from what you write on the wrong side.

I want to clarify, because K1 is only after acquiring AT or may work independently? I really want to recommend it to some friends, but the two products they still can't afford financial.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 14:42

K1 is an extension of at. At a "power station".
In the absence of at K1 will work, but using it can make a serious problems, reset the power, but if you wish to try. For example with proper nutrition (e.g., not practicing the first week of raw food) and doing some energy-active complexes charging (AI Goltis, Gymnastics of Hermes, etc.) we can expect that K1 will not create problems.
In extreme cases I recommend to take complete 2.1 BJ

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

K1 - suit :) the system of training of character/personality.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 09, 2011 21:03

An updated version of K1.
Material - alluminia plate with laser engraving.
Система тренировки характера (костюмчик) Версия К1

The cost of the new version was 15000 RUB.
The cost for owners of the previous version was 5000 RUB.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 10, 2011 13:35

On the reverse side, for additional gain basic functionality, placed 5 stickers panacea in program mode "costume" (reinforcing plate).

PS Actually planned 3 stickers, enough power, but my colleague said that 3 "seemed lonely" and made 5 :)

ZY2 Card "of the deck Dvorkin" will be performed in a similar technology on the metal. Ie durability is close to eternal, with careful storage and maintenance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 0:56

Took a couple of suits to test some new technologies like application on top of the plate. While carrying it in pocket, came to the conclusion that maybe slightly overdid it with gain. I recommend to use to start gently, even those who have experience with the product.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Jan 12, 2012 23:39

Michael,this is all very interesting,I wish the Lite version of the K1 to begin a training session before the serious training,no at, etc. but probably not exactly :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Jan 12, 2012 23:58

Вячеслав. wrote:Michael,this is all very interesting,I wish the Lite version of the K1 to begin a training session before the serious training,no at, etc. but probably not exactly
as far as I know Lite versions in the system Ah is almost no
have a K1 for sure

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:39

absolutely, no and not possible. So somehow without it.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44

K1-suit interesting piece
Last edited by Вячеслав. on Fri Jan 13, 2012 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jan 13, 2012 13:03

Thank you for your prompt response,I was just was just wondering :) will purchase

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jan 13, 2012 15:11

as I understand when K1 between the blank pages, he is disabled when asked as described on pages it works and on what distance from the pad gradually decreases?
well, for example
1. for me BJ, phone at and Notepad with me, it works to maximum
2. to me BJ and the phone at the notebook, say, tell me more or less then?
3 only BJ phone with a Notepad somewhere?
4 well, nothing is there?

given that 1-3 state will be off and K1 will be finished off. comp.

just I'll be back :)

explain