K1 - suit :) the system of training of character/personality.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27

for specific language, perhaps the impact will be tougher. Therefore, the user is recommended a short exposure intermittently.

The principle is close to the Vx series of action - is sought experience (at least on the side, though in past incarnations or personalities now inactive) and searched the area mate in the cocoon, where it can be integrated naturally, not as an external probabh. I am against computer systems, they survive but do not develop the identity of the prosthesis (I'm talking about the legacy of different eras otsloivshiesya many different versions of bio-computers).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07

"Previously familiar state" - you mean from personal experience. In this case, the hard impact?
So I this condition is characteristic, familiar with the emotional component and the observed current algorithms, but it is difficult to separate the "paging" or to maintain over time. It turns out if you call, it is already integrated into the experience. What effort and over what time K1 will be able to pull from the experience of this condition? How much later may need time to "study" status and translation of the skill in automatic mode - character?

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 15:12

A hard impact was meant by drastic personality changes at the time of exposure to K1. After all, the goal is not to lose yourself old and to purchase (harmoniously) with new characteristics which may be activated and may be no. For example, I, oddly enough, can be detached boor that sometimes, the right word, very useful for productive promotion in some situations (the behavior is antisocial, but with no time solves some of the situation in just the right direction and sometimes it can be justified because of the context, which is not visible from the outside). I also know a lot of things, about which it is hard to believe for those who know me. And when they catch me in a "switched" condition - very surprised, although it happens very rarely. However, I have a shell with the skills, the internal state is interested in the theatrical production of the observer.
What am I?
Working with K1, you can play too... not being an observer.
Hard work is the switching state, dramatically different from the current one. The efficiency can be as first not great (gradually increase) and dramatically high. To predict in advance quite heavily.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 15:19

A hard impact is due to the fact that sometimes the interaction with some missing features now, you can go pretty fancy, so person switches to a new state and it goes for him, almost closer than normal, although it may be infinitely far from it.
Under "previously familiar" I meant the experience of other incarnations and personalities. Within one incarnation and current life, people can change very much, well technically we are constantly changing.... and resonance can be with a personality that we were in childhood, for example, or in another life or another period of this, but we do not see it as part of himself and this experience do not perceive. But it can be dragged quickly (or long) and totally integrated third-party experience. And it is not the fact that it is more efficient. The unequivocal answer is never. K1 looking for the best ways.

Соан

Post by Соан » Sun Mar 27, 2011 19:18

And, the cartridge is "Transformation" any common roots has K1?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 20:25

no. By the way we along with the release of modulators has suspended the release of the cartridges and will be sold out the ones that are available. With the new modulator it seems to be a different set of programs and other designs. These will not be issued.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 20:29

And the V series, too, will not be produced?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 27, 2011 20:29

Evolution, however:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 20:46

Логик wrote:And V series, too, will not be produced?
in its current form - likely will not. Will be updated - another construct, another rendition, a different efficiency and a different price. More or less - don't know.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 21:03

But sharing with the first modulator new
V the cartridges, it will be possible?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 21:07

while I don't know

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 18, 2011 13:10

Response from User:

I note a fairly high efficiency of the product K1 for the prompt "structuring cocoon", "commit experience", recall of "recorded (in operation) experience."
The "call experience" early (before product use) skills, abilities and States noticeable results until it does not, at the same time "understands and calls" virtually all the state of the reference cartridges for the Modulator with the V-series so far without results...

Other extensions to the at available in testing (the at - the second, the third group of principles, AC, AK, AF) - no significant results when testing with different conditions.

Continue to study, in the presence of manifestations - will.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 14:01

1. K1 absolutely nothing to do with the cartridges and other products, it only works in the described aspect.
2. if something is "not called", you should consider why and to describe a holistic suit, not a thing from it, plus make a few approaches a test, and without attempting to directly and immediately use the desired quality, just feel the change of status.

3. About the extension of at is not clear what is meant by testing. In my view their influence on the event flow is quite noticeable, but, of course, it is not in the form of a trouble-free pick. Society is a large and complex structure. We pull the desired strands in several directions.
When using "naked" is usually noticeable at certain jokes with the telephone and the communication function as such. When you add ACE changes slightly TO 2.0 and jokes occur even with time intervals, AK, and AF - is less noticeable, but a couple of sticks of this type in my pockets significantly alters what is happening, even the taste of other events. However, if, for example, we need social algorithms You have worked well independently, the manifestation of these products can be a little noticeable (your own algorithms), but their role in the total "net" neglected social sea is still significant, just more difficult to extract.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 18, 2011 14:07

1. We are talking about their own experience of using cartridges.
2. I try everything.
3. Fun not noticeable at all, perhaps "my algorithms" is either much stronger or higher priority. There is no difference that with them that without :? the effect is not noticeable.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 14:13

1. I understand that we are talking about a personal experience, noted that K1 still some experience. Ie where it is invoked well - respected other context. The identity for K1 needs to be some kind of integral that is.... ie to get the quality that does not match the rest of the entourage will be difficult, but the experience of the cartridges it matches your current personality probably mostly.

2.Maybe your experience in these areas is more powerful artifacts, then they continue to strengthen their manifestations at, but have no noticeable effect on everyday life. In addition, it is very hard to check "no" because the relationship between Ah-and Ah operator-at is still there, you can disable it by passing only the extension user of another at.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 18, 2011 14:19

3. In assessing the results of time - changes and manifestations of these principles are not revealed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 15:18

And sure they can be identified by simple observation?

try a simple experiment. Take ACC. V-carting, in his condition, observe yourself along with at how the system works with society and similarly no one Ah, observe the difference. Just untie Ah passing to another operator and wait for a bit to modulation left.

PS if you want you can return them :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 18, 2011 16:07

:) If something wanted to return, it would have written and obviously not on the Forum.

This message posted as a response to feedback according to their observations.
Other Operators may differently say interaction, I do.
Tracking effect is produced in different ways and before you write
"looked at from all sides" available to me, very carefully and not only a simple observation.
Operators at transfer for Oh in the area of direct access there.

This will break...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 16:32

just seems to me that Your main job for many years You develop a variety of skills associated with social structures to a much greater extent than is usually the case with people. In addition, often the people at a certain stage of life, another problem emerges -desocialization, which apparently is not in sight.
Accordingly, I can assume that in your case the efficiency of the Ah is below your personal or comparable to it, due to which their effect on the personal background is not noticeable. Although it is quite strange to me.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Apr 23, 2011 15:40

There is another positive review about the product K1, with careful (for 12 items on each page) filling. State and "skills" (vzaymoponymanye) consistent with the descriptive process. The whole day. And then the second day. A few hours later. The on/off state shifting "bookmark K1" described (15-20 min, then less...).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 02, 2011 14:25

Michael_, You once again proved to be right. More Ah studied "carefully" and agree that my structure in this aspect is enough accumulated, at the same time benefit from a clear Ah - the pivot point for active work with these structures, the names correspond to the observed effects, in General, I began to use as a "link". I will add that :) K1 greatly helped to monitor the work of Ah :)I just for experiment "scored" describes the individual characteristics of Ah while left house wares and "included/switched off", as one by one, and group by K1. At the moment stuck with me the most product is by far the K1, though it would seem just a sticker... but the potential... is huge.
If Ah is to work with programs that K1 is the work of a "programmer", however from ready-made routines.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sat Jun 11, 2011 16:40

Review of K1: I Think that it is a jewelry tool that is necessary to learn how to use it, and then reap the rewards. I use K1 mostly at night and then all day holding the desired state ( When they managed to find the correct wording). When you re working with the right qualities already fatigue does not occur. If you are lost with the language, proceed as advised Basil: both sides are writing the same. Important to me an observation - if you write: focus or focus on this quality- you will feel its really more clearly. Now always add these words.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20

Mobility has changed the notebook K1 for a more convenient. Small leather, closed with a "button". On some pages posted program K1, on the other - the removal of "in-flight magazine" Stabilizer, also singled out the pages for a list of the modules BJ, well in the inner pocket of one of the V-cartridges (working on currently) and there's also a couple of commercial software Stabilizer (StopMagic, Skipping, etc.), a pair of cartridge transfer (connected to MS), and at the last turn - a Chamber.
Mobile Artifact turned out.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20

...has expanded the potential of Mobile Artefact, selecting individual locations, and making a list of cartridges to the Modulator, V cartridges to make remote settings on the mental state and skills and created "Remote," remote configuration and control equipment (IC 1M, with a list of audio tracks, RF cap, escaveche, U1, N1, at the list of available I Oh), outlined their "installation" date, prescribed task of resetting the installation when you receive positive feedback about the accomplishment, made a commit (+copy) on escaveche.
This here CONFIG.SYS happened... and since the notebook has a label, with its own "name".
Evolution however :)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00

Great! Just going on a long trip, as always'll get equipped to complete, and Your idea, Mage.no, very well, by the way :ay Thank you az Be sure to take advantage of them :)