System extensions 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

Владимир Ш.
Re: System extension 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Oct 21, 2012 15:33

good day to all! Has anyone tried to glue the at battery/new phone, will share: what glue fix (and that I, for example, after removing the stickers from the phone it curls into a roll and the new battery is not glued.
The epoxy? Anything else? Double-sided tape, perhaps? PS while I was writing, came to mind thought: and if the truth is on double-sided tape to put? Will work?the last question, of course, to Mikhail.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 21, 2012 17:00

well, put double-sided tape or epoxy (restored prickliest as on a clock), you can just on top of conventional adhesive tape (do), in General, the method of gluing does not matter. Although the adhesion is desirable, as included in the basic algorithm activate the interaction of at with a specific phone in the other without glue, and just placed in the battery compartment, as that work too.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Oct 21, 2012 18:18

about the need for gluing to activate I was reading, I was interested in the options. Thanks for the reply big!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 21, 2012 23:38

yeah whatever options suit does not matter.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55

great! Thank you very much!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24

Some time has passed since the beginning of manufacture and sales of triple products shield connection-stop.
In order not to multiply entities, I think will be the most correct discussion carried out in this thread, because aspects of the use of more close social orientation, as in the case of goods Ah.
I have a glimmer of hope that among the first buyers of the products were "hot heads" who happened to use a "combat properties" of this kit.
It will be interesting to hear the story.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04

So where are all those people that bought the first edition cards? I certainly understand that such things sometimes (or almost always) occurs in situations which are difficult to read... but still... can share some stories sufficiently abstracted from the actual details? just for example my personal experience in this aspect has a value close to zero, because is not an appropriate evaluation mechanism.

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:18

Hello!
I still shield-connection is broken-stop use passive
Drag them to the active state
(Inscriptions in or out of the card apart (e.g. in different pockets) is active.)
And at night under the pillow in the active state put
While using the whole kit without mental control.
Very well feel the effect of broken ties.
(Quite sharply breaking links virtually all. Has a relatively short relaxation time (stops working and goes into recharge). It is useful to disconnect from society, a situation external influences.)
Before any attempt of people that formed a connection,or trying to establish contact with me,
to break me ,I came emotional response .
Now to the card and the connection is broken,I do not care to respond to attempts by me to get it,I'm too lazy.
I just ignore those attempts:)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:53

Some weird result from exposure: if activated - my Internet connection in relation to someone, these people are, in principle, should be how to forget about your existence, and not to continue you get :shock: although (or especially) to no avail (in the sense of your emotions) 8)

With respect :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 10, 2012 17:20

.......short. When "communication gap" within 1 day of application on the contrary previously deliberately "de-energized" actualized, perhaps an echo of attunement with the Product, and further noted the health, has studied the principle, most of the relationships are torn apart....... high frequency, due to the very principle of operation. When outside of social contact and prolonged activity of the Product really came from extremely stable gearing - generic etc. the low-frequency channels, which caused concern among "very sensitive" relatives and forced them thus to break the installation of "do not disturb unless it's absolutely necessary," in the absence of activation of the feeling of being me in the world returned in a short time (within minutes). Prolonged activity of RS (and other cards of this series) is "really eat" at - markedly for smart charging, after a while, just "squeeze" the battery, even though all my sources enough (judging by the "loss") up to days of continuous operation. Still busy as ever I guess if there is a desire and the ability to describe external reviews, not a warning for purity of experiment interacting with me with different configurations of active cards of opponents with active vision, a funny observation.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Dec 14, 2012 13:27

Try "communication gap". Specified above in the activation of contacts in the first day I noticed. Don't stop ringing just lazy. Relatives are also concerned, and I have a feeling of detachment, like "decide for yourself....". And the second day I finally killed - I tried to call several people but to no avail, or take the tube, or off. And so many times questions were important. But to me everyone through.
What's wrong? :cry:
Maybe to intensify, except change the front/back of cards yet their axis to rotate relative to each other??? :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:50

Михаил_ wrote:actually I mostly posted pictures to use with your favorite people technology overlay on the photo.
use the spinner if you know what it is and how to continue to work with it.
Michael, thank you for technology. Going to ride somewhere for a month and want to be trained in the use of the gyroscope in the trip not specifically on results, and awareness of possibilities. When you find yourself in a new or unfamiliar place hunting to try to attune with the rhythm of the city, for example, or with the rhythm of work route transportation. May be you have any recommendations?
I would be very happy if anyone share their experience in this issue or next.
And I would be very grateful for the experience informed use of at in the new place for a quick sync and receive necessary support or beyond the basic mailto account.
Thank you all in advance :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 13:27

Кристалл wrote:Try "communication gap". Specified above in the activation of contacts in the first day I noticed. Don't stop ringing just lazy. Relatives are also concerned, and I have a feeling of detachment, like "decide for yourself....". And the second day I finally killed - I tried to call several people but to no avail, or take the tube, or off. And so many times questions were important. But to me everyone through.
What's wrong? :cry:
Maybe to intensify, except change the front/back of cards yet their axis to rotate relative to each other??? :)
The people that broken relationship pytajutsja to restore it(for example they miss her, they feel her open intuitively and do not understand what exactly happened). Including through the phone.
Reverse action connection is broken, the phone is also her tears.
Like all as quite logical.
Gradually when you use a whole stack Ah, such mistakes are less likely to occur, because it will learn to more accurately use the controls. But overall it's OK. Ie open when this first energy process, and calls - response to it and is quite natural.

Астрахан

Post by Астрахан » Sun Feb 10, 2013 20:43

Hello,
Please tell me:

1 does the AT2 with AK, without connecting the base of at?
2 Can be glued AK the sticker on top of the AT2?
3 How to glue the "al light" the image up or down?

Regards V

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 10, 2013 21:00

Hello.
1. Works, but more efficient (more powerful) with at.
2. It is possible, but more efficient (for an additional nuance) AK to glue closer to the keys (e.g. a key FOB).
3. With the adhesive side toward the carrier, of the light figure to the top.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астрахан

Post by Астрахан » Sun Feb 10, 2013 21:38

Hello,

Thank you for your promptness.

As expressed in "more detail"? Please explain.

Regards V

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 10, 2013 22:10

It's easier to stay focused on the principles with the qualities of "locks, keys and doors".......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Астрахан

Post by Астрахан » Mon Feb 11, 2013 0:50

Got it, thanks.

Астрахан

Post by Астрахан » Mon Feb 11, 2013 18:37

By the way,
Stuck yesterday at the light on the phone... nothing Seems to have changed, but if you pay attention to the phone (focus) the feeling that he's in multiple dimensions works. Like here, like no, like a black hole.Sincerely,

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Fri Feb 22, 2013 15:00

Please explain.
1) AT - When pasted stickers (sorry for taftalogiyu) on ACC. phone, then paint with stickers partially removed. This is the effect to work?
2) AC - sticker back cover more hours. How to be? can be bent? and the paint also peel off, because it will be rubbing up against the arm when worn hours.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 22, 2013 16:35

Михаил_ wrote:2. As glued with the adhesive side on the watch, the excess is clipped. What to cut - still.
"spider" and the other figure will fade, it's not scary.
Here: Artifact Watch

Sincerely, MAG.no

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Fri Feb 22, 2013 17:01

Thank you! :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Apr 20, 2013 22:52

Michael, with stickers Ah okay on the phone.
A question about metallic card Ax: how important is their proximity to the phone with the at or not? Ie do I have to keep them in the same pocket with the phone? Or enough and that was just in the cocoon?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:57

no matter where to keep. out of the cocoon of course also possible, but will be weaker

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28

OH the cards stacked on one another(all three together)+ next cell immediately with AT1 and AT2, all this beauty in a pants pocket or dzhintsy.
The correct location?
The fact that they are all together?
Has the value of right/ left pocket?
Or in the breast pocket effectively engaged.
Sori.
Know and so and so in the cocoon.
Just maybe there is some special equipment to enable or enhance the work of these devices?
Thank you.