System extensions 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

арте:м
Re: System extension 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

Post by арте:м » Wed Mar 07, 2012 0:11

Don't wait for an answer about the upgrade for "Humanity" and therefore rephrase the question: is it desirable simultaneous wearing of/use of CH2 and CH3 ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:14

1.all three received in the sale of products delivered the same and very affordable price - as on a keychain.
For this reason, an upgrade is possible just purchasing CH3 (I initially thought, as in the case of a suit to make upgradng share, it would be more expensive than now itself CH3).
2. Yes, the simultaneous use can be more powerful than one CH3.

Post by арте:м » Wed Mar 07, 2012 15:27

Asked about an upgrade to the familiarization with the price :)
The price is really super - democratic, thank you!
It remains to recall the fate of CH1 (I suspect that she was under remained glued CH2) :)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

System extensions 2.0 Ah 2.0 with a base at

Post by Ольга К » Wed Mar 07, 2012 16:22

Appeared in the office AA - Artifact Art
АА «Искусство»

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:44

that's the beauty bi

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Mar 23, 2012 15:49

Михаил_ wrote:artifact companions
artifact road
humanity 3
has anyone uses one, what changes are observed?

the reviews will be? :)

Ученик И

Post by Ученик И » Fri Mar 23, 2012 23:19

interesting спектр1
does anyone have any? photo? opinion?
and about the Art
I would be grateful....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 13:57

The art is available.
Спектр1 not yet released commercially. Waiting for some exotic for him.
Unfortunately we have to work with supplies of all sorts of stuff, from all parts of the world, but Russian post is working under the slogan of "Mail of Russia, it'll have to wait" :) while still being the exclusive (through a different company faster delivery there are additional problems that reduce the advantages of speed are not).
Спектр1 soon ....
Reviews on art while waiting for early on sale very recently.
For receiving feedback you will need someone to purposefully tampered with it.... In order to highlight the influence of this Oh component.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Aug 05, 2012 19:58

Bowl AD on my desktop in the office for a long time. Still on the table for a long time already P-sticker.

So I went to the office ИСН1 (the one pouring) : for this whole day I had no one(!) tasks (coincidence is excluded because the area responsible and the task is always a lot of pours on me). Thank you Michael for the mini-vacation :)

Conclusion: the use of HELL in a pair of still isn any version greatly enhances the work of HELL.

PS: tuneyadstvovat further not going to work I will :) And anamalia is funny.

alexander-7111

Post by alexander-7111 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 15:40

Good afternoon. Tell us, please, with stop magic neutralizes the effect of all artifacts and extensions, as well as parlor, or only impact from the outside, me not approved?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 15, 2012 16:45

Not exactly, the chamber does not have any active effects, this filter interactions. As for the "all artifacts and extensions", they are in the most part (available in the market of artifacts, working with the person) the maximum that can independently (without an Operator) so it fonit (and that is not much, in General depends on the mass and charge strength), realization of their potential is based on the principle of interaction, where the Operator is initiating the "link" (channel of interaction with the artifact), so even approval is not necessary, or interact or not, and the extension is generally "natural structure", which just aktualisierte. Artifacts working with space, produce a primary effect only on the mediated space and the people interacting with this space (but not with the artifact directly), in this case, if the influence of the environment aggressive, then StopMagic may work, but in relation to Object interaction, i.e. environment, not the artifact, although the threat environment can improve so that she and the artifact "will be fixed or will discharge". Virtual sensors StopMagic work (relatively) on the energy impulses, often of "bad character" is initiated from outside - that reflects that it is simply smoothed out, that is not hooked or the connection is broken....... Although all the artifacts with the same brush to put not obtained, there are initially extremely aggressive and harmful (for intentional injury) that initiates the interaction according to its own algorithms, such StopMagic will work in accordance with the set developer tasks. Weight StopMagic is set to counter, but it work (contain the functional algorithms of counteraction), and small castings, while the protection can be brought an additional energy-potential of the Operator and it is also important in the evaluation of factor of safety StopMagic, low weight, factor. Large StopMagic apart from anything else kicking and running the space around them and the Operator, creating an additional "safety cushion" of aggressions.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Post by арте:м » Mon Oct 15, 2012 17:21

MAG.no, tell me more how you can call the stationary stop magic remotely? "cube" is not for Tinker, but because of his panacea-chiptuning should be possible to write a program to and at a distance of protective functions performed? how can I achieve to have it start automatically and "proactive" because when the impact has passed through consciousness is already somewhat late to connect the mental artifact must be...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 15, 2012 17:35

Can be felt ("to grope" to show....... honestly, it's easier to feel "on the contrast" than to explain perception at all different, and the libraries of its interpretations) in your mind as a structure and to focus on it, but that's going to increase its priority in the interaction (as a shield around the cocoon), but in General, as well as other products of the series bzh-a Panacea, they do offer a connection and a "fingerprint of its structure" in the period of attunement with the Operator, ie, if You are the Operator, the program already with You and is triggered on demand and the mass of the cube can be further extend, actualizing this link (for multidimensional constructs by setting the distance sometimes can be neglected, if not to convince yourself otherwise, i.e., there is a big difference cube houses or pocket, the main thing is the cube, which has the program, the charge and mass that work as an external Object Operator involved in the interaction).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 15, 2012 18:00

The analogy.
You put in the pocket of some subject matter, he is with You, can touch it, feel the weight etc. characteristics, it is not a long pull from his pocket, he is now "always with You" (creates a mental connection and if the subject is active, the interaction), until don reached into my pocket and accidentally discover that You are not (e.g. fell out of his pocket), so he "not with You" (Your consciousness) from the moment of the loss, and since its discovery, at this moment the energy saturation of this connection with Your mind falls (if it is "default", but you can continue with the consciousness to communicate, so I found a loss away from home and coming to a particular place, found the loss of cartridge Vx tens of kilometres, all the time keeping him a mental link, although didn't know exactly where it is).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Post by арте:м » Mon Oct 15, 2012 19:03

MAG.nothank you! As always - very thorough and easy to understand!

alexander-7111

Post by alexander-7111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:59

Thank You, MAG.No. I checked the action artefaktov on the bioresonance machine. Pendant-P and a chamber given the sharp increase in energy and the meridians and chakras, but it was enough to take a drive - SEE how the figures fell dramatically, almost to the level without artifacts. Same story with washer SQ. It works well on the lymphatic system, then SEE this action eliminates. At least it happened in my case.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:20

Nothing strange, bioresonance machine according to its principle of a small but active "distorting impact", that's exactly it, the impact of the device (and therefore the modulation artifacts of the signal), StopMagic and compensated, and the puck KV - straightened "curvature", so it's a kind of "feedback" in this thread. Saw this on Biomedis.
The front Room as I said, there is no active effect, but from a stream of experience (with the same apparatus) skips the "accept", the Panacea in this aspect provides such a modulation - flow part of the signal that are in the "security zone", tinkering.
StopMagic - actively protects (by "curve" pulse) and the puck KV - actively rectify any "curvature" of imbalance.
Measurements by other methods (without an active "curve" effects) and the results can be quite different.

Sincerely, MAG.no

alexander-7111

Post by alexander-7111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12

The apparatus was not in action mode and in measurement mode.(if I'm not mistaken, it is called vegatest)That is it measured, and what passes through me.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20

The principle of measurements devices of bioresonance is based on "feedback", i.e. literally - initially served pulse and the second wire "read" what he did, she analyzed the modulation (the difference between the emitted and received signal).
Under other methods of diagnosis involve a different principle - a direct reading of the energy information signal of an Object.

Sincerely, MAG.no

alexander-7111

Post by alexander-7111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39

And unless the signals supplied to the bio-resonance are not the same characteristics with my family?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 16, 2012 13:05

Characteristics of signal apparatus have man-made bio-resonance properties, the signal of the body with biogenic properties, the resonance between them is in many respects (but not all, that's the point of "curvature"), well, it's like the difference between similar chemical composition-substances of inorganic and organic chemistry, or even closer to the food and technical ethanol, elements, and compounds can be the same (differences in the means of obtaining), and some properties (to the body) are different, although this is only an analogy.

Sincerely, MAG.no

alexander-7111

Post by alexander-7111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 18:14

Thank You, MAG.no....clear....

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Oct 16, 2012 20:39

If poshukayte on the Internet for "Complex Medical Expert" "LME" or "Architect of Health", then we can go on bioresonance diagnosis the latest generation fully passive. Amplifiers are improving. The electrode in the arm you even give a piece of paper, so as not touched, the signal is enough. It for 30 seconds 3 times for reliability time to remove your integrated noise radiation and then comp methods such as submarine passive sonar analyze the situation, you klassificeret 20,000 reference spectra. I once prochukhan that acetic acid much in the Organon and Salmonella(this is used in a day or two before the seaweed is\thrown away, not having finished, too far\ and the last, like, chicken with a homemade grills \I mean, I promise, though, and had not often\ :) )

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 16, 2012 21:35

Well, it is then no longer bioresonance (principle: signal response comparison)and direct reading of the signals of the body and their analysis.
RESONANCE (FR. resonance, from lat. resono — sound in answer, echo)relatively large selective (selective) response of the oscillating system (oscillator) on a periodic effect with a frequency close to the frequency of its own fluctuations.
Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Oct 21, 2012 13:37

In a makeshift stop the magic was not forbidden pie printouts to shift the P-Lite to enhance, as far as I remember tips.
Purchase glass not forbidden entirely, separateth through a die or live? Well, maybe remote protecting will work via KO, he is constantly under the other "chips" from the stabilizer, but no stabilizer, a program to strengthen "ostekleneniye" programs to give... :)
Thanks in advance.