As - Artifact Watch

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
As - Artifact Watch

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 29, 2011 0:19

АС2.2 «Часы»

Execution - sticker (on the caseback).

Works as an extension of at, i.e. the presence of at (not necessarily with me) - definitely. Side effect of hours charged system 2.0, ie, become BJ.

Basic functions:
- work with the idea of a society about time, timing, schedule, process synchronization time;
- work with private and public time as a quality;
- improved the setting on the past and the future, maintaining the basic settings with this;
- work with social groups on the principle of synchronization - either the loopback or connect himself to someone's process;
shielding of the object(or the operator) for different purposes due to the artificial out-of-sync time-streams;
- recovery chains of temporal connectivity in a cocoon of the person;
- formulation of stable relations with specific zones of the past, for example for their "remembering", working with incarnational memory.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:44

Size inch.
if the watch is less excess is trimmed.
If more - it's not scary.
It is recommended to have on some of their watches, no matter where located.
To charge several items, but the functionality with the removed sticker will be signicantly weaker.
TO as on all bracelets 2.0 is formed on the object, total to the operator, if it already is not affected, if not it will be, plus the fact that the watch and bracelet as a 2.0 BJ work, not only as an artifact-a watch for people who are trying to have redundant objects that can be critical.
On a desktop wall and other clocks will work, too, but I would recommend the wrist.
When not shooting up their total (well, I like not wearing any of your hours years 9-10), in the pocket of the stick and, if necessary, to activate it bright f-tsii inherent in this rasshireniyu - dress. On hand will be more efficient.
The unusual properties are associated with the use of new technology "top", directly related to the cooperation with temporary flows.

By the way it seems "fitting" to this thing as well as for the at, takes a week or two and during this time there may be some anomalies.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:07

Michael, thanks for the replies. A few more questions.
1) is There a difference in what watch?(mechanical, quartz, electronics)
2)Better new and their(a little wear they have, as I understand it) or old (e.g. legacy inherited or donated by someone,bought antique)?
3)AC should take after adaptation with at, with an interval of 2-4 weeks? Or to expand it does not matter?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 29, 2011 19:41

1. you can simultaneously with at
2. The watch must be yours, the rest is not important, although I think older is actually better.
3. type mechanics, electronics is also not important, although I would prefer the old mechanics.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 23:39

Michael, what you say about the clock not on the strap and the chain, as in the old days. And now these present. This is a valid option? Or still better on the belt.
And if on the strap, preferably on leather, steel or something else (e.g. spec.ceramics)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 0:44

the chain is acceptable, no contraindications see.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 0:51

Clear. Thank You Michael.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:27

Michael, thanks for the explanation.

Дмитрий Хабаров

Post by Дмитрий Хабаров » Mon Jan 31, 2011 13:17

Welcome, Michael!
Thanks for another interesting product!
It is the question:
If after a label at the clock AH, they become a full-fledged BJ 2.0, what happens when applied at the label of the literal mandala 3.0?
- whether the clock is BJ 3.0 L;
- do not damage it the "top" and won't smear if the effect of laser engraving? (put the letters suggested by the marker, and the top sticking protective film for mobile phone screen that the characters wear are not erased).
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Sincerely,
Dmitry

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jan 31, 2011 14:20

Michael, Hello, can't get to Your site.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 14:35

Терве wrote:Michael, Hello, can't get to Your site.
will work after a while. Just wait.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 14:36

Dmitry Khabarov
We have repeatedly written that the 2.0 and 3.0 in a single product is not compatible. Ie, if you do so, then AC will COMPLETELY lose the performance. Get the 3.0 Lite. But it is not clear why this sticker to buy....

Дмитрий Хабаров

Post by Дмитрий Хабаров » Mon Jan 31, 2011 18:55

Michael
Not worth it, probably be annoyed, because You answered my question:
- 3.0 light will;
- everything else is lost.
The question was not about the compatibility of versions, but just about maintaining the efficiency of the AU.
Thanks for the answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 19:44

why do You think I'm annoying? why should I, I'm kidding :) and note the need to carefully study the features of 3.0 and other products, I don't mind to answer again, but much better when You know the correct answers, as safeguards against errors.
3.0 overwrites the rest quite effectively.
This is stated in the PI directly.
The engraving from the sticker of course, not erase but will score the work themselves.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25

Михаил_ wrote:if hours less excess is trimmed.
Will not lose any performance?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56

of course not, it is the same - a hologram. The piece works as a whole.
Well, of course, highly desirable to cut is not necessary, but if the watch is feminine and small, something otherwise not think of.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05

Wow, only now I remembered that You often mentioned the hologram! So the majority of products (or all) work on this principle?! If I correctly represent the hologram, it is something that surrounds us (the invisible shell) starting from the physical body and then with the extension and goes to infinity linking man with the Universe... or it isn't..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 14:04

well, not exactly. Just are actually all these things are holographic principle and a portion will retain the functionality of the whole, though the power will be divided.
Ie there is no specifically incorporated the holographic principle. Just what Carl calls structural relationships, it is holographic, and we can say the resonance principle.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Feb 02, 2011 14:17

Михаил_ wrote: and you can tell the resonance principle.
Yes, so clear, thank you. And I have something else imagined.. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:12

Found my watch 2.0, not a long time coming (I wonder they have a lot of EC climbed, although for many years not wearing a watch, took them specifically to track how many hours I have in the camera), as well as you need to experience ourselves not only as on the bracelet. Pasted for greater power TWO speakers(one another). Observe that the left hand weighs the same as two right :) here I think to change the clock on the right and this mass need the event to otpraznovat :) And then I got a little entertained in the last days :)
Well, there was immediately reminded of a certain tradition to wear the watch on the other hand...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:20

Михаил_ wrote:Well here is immediately reminded of the tradition of some to wear the watch on the other hand...
Even though I'm right handed, but I have a child with such a "tradition", although there are exceptions a couple times a year and only "on the machine". After watch AC...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:59

Михаил_ wrote:Found my watch 2.0, not a long time coming (I wonder they have a lot of EC climbed, although for many years not wearing a watch, took them specifically to track how many hours I have in the camera) ..
Michael, what before visiting the EK is better to remove the watch, the camera as it affects them? I particularly on this account wonder watch normal walking. Watch the most common, electronic.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:47

No, not necessarily.... I'm in EK was tough in operator mode and then I threw in time for a few hours. Was a bit of a shock (I didn't expect it like this could happen by itself + related events, etc.). After this the clock first shows the price of the wood, then sometimes went back :) what is not typical for Tissot, still no kind of a decent brand... then they decided to get up... there is truth to the idea that changing the battery can be revived, but his term (required 5 years) it a small part not lived...
Well, since I am the last many years not wearing a watch, I like it and particularly to understand the reason... not like I was dressed for the camera, in order in time to navigate.

There this event was accompanied with a very fancy "framing", I think just so this won't happen. So basically do not worry. In addition, this instance, the EC works more gently.

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02

Clear. Thanks for the reply, Michael.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45

Michael, I have a question. If you stick on the watch, and then glue on the other(both are his) the health of the product will decrease or get two hours of BJ, but of quality as would be inherent in only one(first or second?)? The essence of the situation is that there is a sticker and watch, but decided to purchase other under the AU, but they have not yet reached :? and I think that-worth the wait or you can stick to not to waste time? :)
Thank you.