G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

аквамен
Re: G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Post by аквамен » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:26

Michael. is it permissible to use extensions to Ah only for the AT2 ?
The efficiency of much less then?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:48

1. valid
2. the efficiency will be slightly less because the AT2, in view of substitution at weaker as the source.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45

Noticed one very curious fact that the extension to at-AT2 (learning the whole set s), have a maximum manifestations displayed some strange cycle with simultaneous output at maximum capacity. Ie if you touch only passive (if active I, as an Operator, control the interaction potential is realized) use, then some of the time, a definite synchronization between these apps and is not very noticeable, manifest needs, but periods of "bursts" (1-2 days), when there is powerful engagement with the World (in terms socialnyh interactions), all the parameters of applications at the same time, such a nice, useful avalanche information, contacts, opportunities, when seen for the first time - was a little taken aback now poprivyk and enjoy these moments to the fullest - switch to active interaction on my questions it is during these periods, receiving the maximum (observable) results. What is the correlation "of these bursts" with planetary or personal (internal and external) processes not yet discovered, but sooner or later I hope they will attract my attention and will be used as a guide "high-performance periods of interactions with Society".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Nov 15, 2012 13:53

Hello. Came the long-awaited parcel. In it - including G2AT. Happy, take out the battery from the phone, but instead of 2 cherished stickers (gold and silver), I see one that looks quite similar to all the rest. Where to glue? Such a messy Zelenova the basis of written AT-in. "In" is the input? So it's gold? Means the outside??? Accordingly: AT2 - the instructions is glued to the at-exit. If the at output is Serebrianka, then the AT2 should be glued on the other side of the battery, or on top of the basic (and only one). Until the glue, wait... Thank you.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:15

In the new version at the fundamental difference on which side of the battery to glue no (this applies at consisting of a pair), and can be on the cover, but it seems better on the battery (closer part of the processes used at), be positioned between at and AT2 is also not very important, but according to the observations of Oh in the labels better not to each other, and if the place allows, in principle, possible, but, then, effectively a little bit relative to the axis, you can "cross" or diagonal straight or just close.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:20

MAG.no Thanks for the speedy response. Already glued. AT2-make just around, HTC perfectly fit both.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:25

Кристалл wrote:ku from the phone, but instead of 2 cherished stickers (gold and silver), I see one that looks quite similar to all the rest. Where to glue? Such a messy Zelenova the basis of written AT-in. "In" is the input? So it's gold? Means the outside??? Accordingly: AT2 - the instructions is glued to the at-exit. If the at output is Serebrianka, then the AT2 should be glued on the other side of the battery, or on top of the basic (and only one). Until the glue, wait... Thank you.
The AT2 is one nalaka (green-blue) on the head.label.Glued on top of the previous base or nearby.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:25

By the way according to my observations, after sticking at if possible, it is useful to immediately put the phone on charging.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:36

Well could not resist, put on a fully charged battery . Now drain your something resource-intensive, and on a full charge!
LILY-P Thank you. Both next pricipal.
Maybe it will help someone, and the available manual transmission to the previous version.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Nov 15, 2012 14:44

Listen! But half an hour ago, the phone is not inhibited! And now, barely a page turns. Okay, we know it's good for me. Now discharge-charge and will use.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 13:33

Nothing, the brakes, the phone is as fast. But by night the charge was over, although almost never called. At night put 2.8 in the morning a splitting headache, from the neck to the top, barely moving. That, third eye pain????

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 16, 2012 13:50

well, let's say not the third eye, in the neck to do nothing, normalized by the partial recovery of one of the channels, increasing its potential throughput due to rashidinia "slagging", soon this "soreness" will take place.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 18:38

Jokes, jokes...
This is from a 2.8, reinforced at, understand? Power up? Treble on the head put, half an hour sitting, then went for the Advil, and - about a miracle! - all gone!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 16, 2012 19:20

Yes, what a joke....... This is from the increased energy potential from the at, here's a simple analogy the old water, the water currently flowing and flowing, significantly increasing the pressure You clean the pipe and everything that accumulated over the years in the form of deposits on the pipe walls will be for example in the nozzles of some of the irrigated water dispenser, partially scored them slags and increasing the pressure in this area, with a significant increase of potential energy (such as repeatedly observed in the "attunement" of the Operator with the Amplifier, at, Stabilizer, HF-top box and other products significantly increases the threading) the voltage drops significantly, down to pain, but what is useful, there begins to be worked, specific to that area often, simply at the request attention will not go (frequently the neck area bears the imprints of karmic deformations accumulated in previous incarnations, well, it was early on a habit of dying by hanging or beheading). Helping analgesic in this case, logically, it thins the blood, accelerating blood flow and the circulatory system is one of the modes of transport of energy through the body, i.e. the "transport tube" quickly razrulil.......
In such cases, if non-medicated, it helps plenty of clean drinking water (more than 2-3 liters, the size).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 21:08

Well, I apologized for the exaggeration... :oops:
I understand Your explanation, I agree. Although still not very understand about attunement. Devices are just beginning to explore. While timid attempts, expressed in "in hands", "think", "to scan". But the sensations a little, almost no. So there is a desire to "break through", this grasping at once the entire spectrum of the BZ on a limb, with the hope that "prohibit". You know, initially I would be worse all through the crisis, probably after I feel better and manifest results.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Nov 16, 2012 21:25

"Attunement" in this aspect is the adjustment of body and mind for optimal interaction with the device, i.e. "grinding" of the two "gears" for the Operator and Product as one of the manifestations of the World (if you consider soup from this part of the forum), paired work in the same mechanism, and that "fly away", "vanish" any "superfluous growths" (distorting the original structure of Human energy), "Lata" crack possible "correct" small deformation, in General build optimal contact by adjustment of interaction with the device (one of the aspects of the World) according to the principle of least resistance, and the device is relatively flexible (has a wide scale ranges) that the maximum (possible) mitigates this process a selection of the best configuration, the Operator of the device (the World in one of its manifestations).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 21:57

About passive and active interaction You just wrote above, just this page. Under passive probably means "put on, wear" (and in the General case, if we consider the totality of devices - "bought-put-get favor" :) ). But in active I'm really confused. Tell me, please, to the question about the theory of the topic - can link, as documents as such, I understand, no other than the totality of the materials forum, but WHERE to read? Just as there are those who have enough faith, those who are sensitive, that you can touch, to understand, and I always important theory question. (a long time ago when learning to drive a car, couldn't the spot to start, kept stalling, until I read about the mechanical device the motor part, and when he realized what the wheels for any cling, sat down and went, and never failed...) Please, help the beginner. Because without theory - just continue to clean the tube until it will cover Understanding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 22:32

here in the forum materials theory and look.
The other will not besides, what is likely to come to her own understanding, which in contrast to the "read" is the only correct one.
To read never didate anything because there will always be mismatches between what is said and how understood....

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 23:32

Thank you. To be honest, I didn't expect other answer. He is the only and correct position of practical application devices. And as the Operator, and even more importantly, how to properly use for his own good. But it would be so wrong to say "theory of practice", that is.
Just when it all started, as evidenced by the dynamics of the forum, there appears 2009,2010 years, maybe sooner, didn't pay attention. Almost all such issues have arisen, and tried as possible to the understanding and Chuikov something to understand. But 3 years have passed and more and as it was settled. Now is the reasoning of experts on TO, tringali, and other things.... I actually about it. About the UNDERLYING theory. In addition Zelazny (who I was happy to study already with other accents other than 20 years ago as a student), and Pak Jae Woo. Will continue to study it, and then still no base, nothing is clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 23:34

gradually the puzzle will gather :) himself.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Fri Nov 16, 2012 23:52

Yeah.... Will collect. There is a great desire to understand.
Suggestion: write the module "knowledge Mat.part of the" :)
And:
Thank You very much!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Nov 17, 2012 20:40

the module "knowledge Mat.part of the"
module "a Guide to the experience" to help You. The experience of those who know the materiel.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Nov 17, 2012 20:45

As a result of evolution of machines it turned out that the battery of the phone is pasted first, the old version of at (gold and silver), and they have the new version (blue and green).

Michael, question: it will be more powerful? Or the old and new version of come to blows (1 unit) will become weaker and they have to be separated on different machines?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 20:46

but I do not care - do not come to blows for sure. probably would work a little harder.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:36

АТ5 :) soon, soon will be .... phone - Yes, social - no... in the network, Yes.... goal - power and abnormal algorithms use the phone and the Communicator, i.e., for your phone, but there's something very, very different....