G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

СтАвР
Re: G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Post by СтАвР » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40

something like a control station BJ all technologies? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:51

Worse. :) I mean better :) technology and so good. There are other tasks in interactions with man-made objects. Actually people mostly do AT1 while normally not dismantled in the sense of use.
In General ат5 it is not mandatory to use, but very powerful extension inspired the latest released and upcoming.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15

Михаил_ wrote:Do the people in the majority even of AT1 while normally not dismantled in the sense of use.
well, his range is still, to some extent, is not very extensive to parse
washing operator, power station control, a deeper connection with society
by and large, all

although remembered here, another useful feature when talking on the phone, with at, is changing the feeling of the conversation, it is getting more "deep" in the sense that the other person feels close to, you just don't see it :)
there is still some fun in this aspect is, Yes :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58

Yes? what are You talking about :) this is 10% of the spectrum. Moreover, thin and thick hints have been given and much has been said directly in the forehead.
There are a sufficient number of people who normally work with korektirovki on the level of user access to programs and TO including these and are quite capable without my explanations to read that there is at and how it lives. But apparently they were not before or considered important.
I recommend to read everything about the at until "will not come." :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37

OK, reread the topic, I was going to do :)

thank you

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:07

Tell me, please, how better to glue at on the iPhone? the question is that this machine is missing the opening part. Thank you.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I solved this problem sticker multiple stickers directly on the phone (I have an iPhone,it inside not sticking),and the top cover.
Stickers now thin,holographic.

Илюшик

Post by Илюшик » Fri Apr 12, 2013 14:10

you can get the battery out of the iPhone and stick at in accordance with the instructions

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 14:24

Илюшик wrote:you can get the battery out of the iPhone and stick at in accordance with the instructions
well, this is something Extrim difficult, I'm not sure that the iPhone will not suffer :) Since the 4th they are glued, as I understand it. This three can a small screw driver to spin. And why? the body is also going to work well. Moreover, many to add the rest of the stack in the labels (keys and doors, travel, dominance, etc., as can be there).
So I have - which is everything. (though not the iPhone, they irritate me a closed architecture, no need software, my wife an iPhone, she doesn't need what you need from me).

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:12

Michael, thank you for the detailed answer!

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 23:39

Arrived to me today the long-awaited G2.0AT and AT2. G2.0AT - two stickers, one green, the other blue, the AT2 is just a silver sticker, as standard panacea, took his iPhone 4s (this is very easily done). The question what label to glue on the battery side of the phone and which to the side cover? AT2 I understand it is glued on top of the sticker in side of cover, am I right?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 15, 2013 16:42

At green down , blue top at-2-at the top.

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 19:06

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:at green down , blue top at-2-at the top.
Thank you! And so they did. Intuition did not fail.

Валдиз

The use of the artifact phone

Post by Валдиз » Sat Jun 15, 2013 13:40

All Dobrov time of day!Tell me,please. Decided to buy at. He worked in sales on the phone,consequently, to improve the promotion of the work (even carrying 2.6). The next question is the artifact I stick to a working telephone, or a personal?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jun 15, 2013 14:00

if both the source (principle 1), then which often with myself if to use "communications" (2nd principle), that most necessary of these, and more, you can send "copy at" from one to another - calling....... Yes it is possible and even the AT2 in the process Supplement.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Артем-Л

Post by Артем-Л » Sun Jun 16, 2013 19:07

Acquired at + AT2 and a couple of extensions - the humanity of travel, the keys and doors. After activation at and AT2-started a very strong bounce on events on the left hand wearing a 2.6. After a short use stickers unstuck from the phone, and thought that the action to stop AT but alas anomalies remained, particularly negative attitude of people to me, I see everywhere people talking on their cell phone, at first I thought coincidence then checked out, left my phone far away from yourself, anomalies, like stopped. Decided to change the phone and SIM card, however the room left, but to no avail, the rattle remained. Prior to the acquisition of at nothing of the kind, wore a 2.6 almost all the year were stable. The question is how to disable the action of at

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jun 16, 2013 20:40

Michael_ when reading posts most likely will help You in this matter if You yourself is not yet obtained. But the extra energy has only accelerated around You is already going to perhaps slow the process and reverse the decline in intensity, pushing their decision back in time a little further and perhaps stretching processes in principle will not solve the problems themselves, although all the same, the choice is yours how, under what circumstances and when "to solve their lessons."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Jun 16, 2013 20:59

Artem-L, and you BJ 2.0, 2.1 use?
if not, try it.
if Yes, then read the Modules To BJ.

very Correct what you see. sorry, not "right" maybe for you, but reflecting, reinforcing, focus your attention...

throw off the focus of your attention from what you don't like( people, the mob loudly talking, even some things-objects, events) that you "cling"...

"catch in the crosshairs" of your attention THAT YOU are Happy to see and feel!

right now make!

and...thanks BJ and al, and myself for the fact that your Consciousness so powerfully interacts with these magical devices!

good luck to you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 0:07

Artem-L - at - is a program that interacts with You and your consciousness with the surrounding world, giving energy and experience and it activates all the other products plus your personal capabilities.
Your observations are your own personal capacity or "personal characteristics" that swung in the moment of use at.
Phone here but only in the sense that You associate it with the possibility of occurrence of these "troubles" (in reality, this is some game with himself, a dialogue with the subconscious mind via the external surroundings). At all the tracks I dropped it a month ago at your request to the email.
If something is observed to this day - Yes it is, as written above, due to the fact that to be developed from internal problems, not work at.
And that is actualized - it is вопрос2, just a combination of factors has created a critical mass (could give a push and something else).
Error in my view that went back on their word not to try to solve the problem.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:36

Артем-Л wrote:Acquired at + AT2 and a couple of extensions - the humanity of travel, the keys and doors. After activation at and AT2-started a very strong bounce on events on the left hand wearing a 2.6. After a short use stickers unstuck from the phone, and thought that the action to stop AT but alas anomalies remained, particularly negative attitude of people to me, I see everywhere people talking on their cell phone, at first I thought coincidence then checked out, left my phone far away from yourself, anomalies, like stopped. Decided to change the phone and SIM card, however the room left, but to no avail, the rattle remained. Prior to the acquisition of at nothing of the kind, wore a 2.6 almost all the year were stable. The question is how to disable the action of at
Most recently at in the first 3 months was also strong chatter on events, but then settled down. You just have to change the point of focus, well and conscious that you treat everything that happens is from personal experience. Also have a set of 2.6+at with the experience of about fifteen years, but only recently come to understand the correct and harmonious use.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:14

Arteml had АТ5 to purchase (to enter the mode of shock therapy). Then it would be faster and better studied. And so - it did not disappear, will just be worked longer and(or) later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 14:30

well then ат5 at least was not, and as maskimum is not a cheap pleasure.
just the buildup process is sometimes almost instant, and further is affected by not at and condition yourself (your capabilities, which have not yet mastered)

Артем-Л

Post by Артем-Л » Sat Jun 22, 2013 0:20

AT may broke the polarity of the BZ 2.6 rather due to the increase of its power, properties, BJ 2.6 was shown to me clearly depending on worn on the left hand harmonizer on the right tank on the event is well observed and activated AT the difference between arms was not on that and on other pieces with BJ 2.8 the bounce is present after a reset AT the properties 2.6 and has not returned to harmonization is more precise to control with the help of the hands was not possible. Decided to remove all used.well. because of the situation began to deliver extreme inconvenience, but apparently for almost a year of active wear 2.6 mental trained so that the properties of the bracelet turns on automatically when it completely unexpectedly and spontaneously, or bounce or harmony with it, the transition is absolutely sharp and control is not obtained except that the pieces are trying to hold it in, is to let go and starts is not fun chaos.
How to return all as was, I think maybe there is a new BJ 2.6 to buy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 0:53

it is necessary to understand the causes of chatter in itself. maybe a couple of sessions with a good psychologist or something similar.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56

and with the old бж2.6 nothing could happen - he is eternal. It's your settings have changed.