G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

ИНОСТРАНКА
Re: G2.0AT - extension BJ on a cell phone.

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Tue Nov 14, 2017 20:04

Well why is it funny ? I just tried to explain why these things I need and for what purpose acquired. I am not a novice in the business and a lot of what has already passed. Brand realize that if you wear BJ the door snap to the line. But you will agree this is a very good tool. What's more, some stuff from the forum there . And they use them. Same wheels and MM.
Guys thank you all for the help and clarification.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 20:13

Well, there already all chewed to any need AT any BJ (otherwise, too, will work, but it is strange and costly for the owner and it is in some way dangerous if a person is not a sea of excess energy). BJ can take anyone in the broadcast, in the map of migration in scratch. Probes (paper), they are for temporary use.
2.6 is a useful "tank" to push the business and not only that, but we must remember that some in the first days/weeks of use causes a bounce (adaptation needs), the way 2.6, too, is in the homemade... (and even so: http://support.quantummagic.org/showpos ... tcount=129)... a huge breadth of choice opportunities and needs.
The probe is the same - a great thing to understand that this product must...
You can also move from homemade to commercial the development of/understanding of usefulness. I would even say so correct, all the people are different and effects are different.

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Wed Nov 22, 2017 23:16

Thank you all again. Openocean now. Turn to a branch of a Panacea. :)

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:35

Михаил_ wrote::) (for example, when zero eats a full charge in the event stream and connected charger does not help :) :) :)
Found interesu team "to Implement event stream as I need". Very funny turns. Especially for me as a man who has a shitload of meetings. Well, just candy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:38

At-shka great addition to the functionality of other products from Panzano-social line (and Pandoras), allowing to steer the social-oriented processes a pleasant way, but as I said, when the product ceases to be new, forget about him a little, then, because of mass production, people forget about it. AT8 has also pandoro integration....

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Dec 20, 2017 19:06

Michael Hello. AT8 makes sense to put it under the phone cover or you can just keep in the bag? And as stickers/cards will behave if the phone is charging on the wireless station? As well as the use of both versions has any reasonable sense?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 25, 2017 0:11

AT8 overlaps at+AT2 opportunities.
Wireless charging is affected rather positively ....
AT8 can just keep in the bag.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:40

Михаил_ wrote: Wireless charging is affected rather positively ....
I drew attention to the formation of a connection between the base and the phone. Plus, the phone starts to be very massive, distracting attention to themselves excessively after removal from the base. At the time of the conversation there are some "spinning tops" that have a certain way distracting. I have various stickers, including AC. Roughly speaking, the base became something more than base, it is not visible to the naked eye.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 21:57

The program is looking where to put his paw on vain dissipation field :) it turns prirastanie to the charging base. Well, there is the purely technical aspects associated with the destruction physics and how actually there are processes in flat coil (used for all of these wireless chargers).

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jan 05, 2018 0:44

Michael so if you have a choice, better not to buy wireless charging and not to use them?))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 21:24

Расторгуев wrote:Mikhail so if you have a choice, better not to buy wireless charging and not to use them?))
Yes, like anything really bad from them (very local zone of action), I have a connector on one of the phones just broke off, and the choice was gone :) But in General, not referring to our order, IMHO of course better to reduce any man-made radiation in the zone itself. Including wireless charging (although they are in the current versions actually contact). This is well illustrated by the radiators I2 - they can feel quite far, the principle there is a bit different, but the flat coil wireless also radiate at super-weak interactions.
However, the various Wi-Fi radiation at stronger.... if it were possible I would have them all swap out, but it was too difficult is now (the laptop cord you can plug in, but still used phones to use and other on a local network). I'm in a lot of places where no cell service (although the people live, to operators is unprofitable to put the cell if the user density is low), hence no WiFi at all and almost no anthropogenic radio noise. There is of course GOOD. Our civilization, with many wireless technologies somewhere not to fry IMHO went.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 21:24

Самоделкин wrote:are Printed on large format printer banner 3 6 metres. In the middle of the print is hung, CorelDRAW(king of wood) and hang the whole computer. The print also hangs. And it is fraught discarded material or extra work on the gluing. Neither do naturally reluctant.

Remember that Michael wrote about the fact that the interaction with the at-5 can develop mental control electronics. In General I turned to the at-8 with the team that earned the computer and the printer continued printing. While focused on the computer, nothing happened, but as soon as focused mentally on the printer , the printer continued its work, and the computer continued not to react to any action. Later the computer woke up.

These are the interaction with electronics.