Stabilizer.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: The Stabilizer.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:26

1. In theory, the Activator is also possible to make a large, simple queries such was not (and is good).
2. I recommend to make paper and lightly activator with him to play. And then take a large commercial activator, but in that order.
the reason is simple - sometimes it seems to be obvious and properly formed anchors can because of the nuances of the situation/of our subconscious and language, to work not perfectly accurate :) t/e as something on its own. Sometimes it feels like the show, but may cause inconvenience. Therefore, I recommend to practice on a weaker version. Moreover, the process of making paper itself is good predubezhdenie use large.
Is it worth it then to get another stabilizer - not sure, maybe.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:41

Michael, is it permissible to buy ECU Stabilizer from a stranger or it's all the same device For Personal Use?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 23:03

1. the used market similar products and never will. If someone offers - I would he would have ripped something. If there are returns of products (very few of them, but anything can happen) it is usually the artifact out of the commercial sales and is not re-sold. Although the same BJ and almost all products are migrated to another operator easily, but b/a is something having history with someone.
I abstractly about my products at all.
2. Now about the stabilizer and activator.
First ever since, as there was an Activator, I don't remember the orders of the Stabilizers (by the way, and then it can be done at home even on a sheet of paper to draw and work, although much weaker than). It's not the fact that it is not necessary Stabilizer to take, it's quieter and calmer ....
Secondly, I think they're custom, and in fact in the manufacture of each device personalitywise at his master. Can't know about selling? hmm... kind of need to know, I many times wrote about it and talked. If this is a question about a specific proposal.

In other words, I strongly recommend it. A very bad idea. If you do not want the full amount to spend, it is better to take a homemade to make. Look at my friends three diys for the whole family - bought food/packaging epoxy and done....
The activator is easier, in terms of handmade.

In the manufacture of Activators even appearance all devices are radically different, there are those that look like volcanic field, with boiling-frozen mountains, and so on. And there are perfectly smooth.... so personalization for this device is everything....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:19

Guest translates to banned for my order. The reason is not carry information message sheets in all subjects, with questions about what is not clear is not relevant to the operation of the devices. Still all was sorted out without a lot of similar questions (hundreds of people did and nothing). Therefore, before asking to go to read. Read carefully and understand. Unless of course the purpose of this is not in the flood. Well flooding is also useful :) But on a limited scale. However about a flood I put it delicately. The goal is clear initially, I just gave to play. In a demo order for the rest. For seminarians give an explanation on practices.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 19:21

That's fine, not yours and not your :) take the flood in the other branches.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 20:17

... ) what breathes street :) before asking this question and what it leads to - was able to assess after sobytia ( which followed ) in the form of quick and not very pleasant preduprezhdenia? The event happened and the experience gained... what keeps people from destroying the action of certain unwritten rules, the remnants of humanity and the survival instinct :) in the area I was a stranger ... I forgot the pass to himself to write

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 22:15

Hello!
A more global analysis in front of... on the different products (but the first outline can already be).The theme of ACC.the name and focus the relevant :) Just when the habit of doing his job,I want an external lever to use as directed.This external lever today will be a forum :)

Revealing much about their own do not want to work ... Just stops at certain points that impressed.Understand a simple thing that the user sometimes need to follow!The fact that the technology is interactive..later see the meaning of the word ) have firsthand experience.Manual... the sequence on one of the stages of Assembly,so to speak was a violation that resulted in a series of highly unpleasant effects.He began to go blind ... the eyes semotilus and/and leg started shaking :) zashol into the house and shaking hands and bad videsee eyes began frantically to re-read guess three RAS manual.Dali bude Mauger hi Palacio...