Complications :)

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 16:12

Well, Denisov is also very similar to the "bursting" with health, not like him and Karl Welz (enough to pay attention to his teeth - where is she, the famous American smile). Apparently, the right was Bronnikov (also, incidentally, the figure is far from unique) when he said that inside every human being that has phenomenal abilities necessarily someone sitting. So that the outside is just the shell. The aforementioned grandmother, most likely, asked to return to her brownie points or evil spirits. For example, my grandmother turned to the past to reclaim a lost object...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 09, 2010 16:14

Маг.нет wrote:still the Creator's possibilities to meet.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 16:58

The Creator is still not the top. Apparently, there are more powerful characters :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 09, 2010 17:49

So I'm not about that, the excess liability over and above the capabilities of a burden... but teaches life.
Маг.нет wrote:At the achievements there is no turning back... or rather, there is a solution, but it is the result of other achievements that can be missed opportunities...
It is in this context here is an example of the differences of demi-God and Creator, their responsibilities are similar, but the opportunities are very different.
Петр Петрович wrote:the Creator is still not the top. Apparently, there are more powerful characters
Who created the Creator who created this world???

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 18:52

Маг.нет wrote:Who created the Creator who created this world???
Evidence of course, circumstantial, but nonetheless. Christianity tells us about the rebellion of the fallen angels. Could the Almighty Creator to let someone disobeyed, and moreover, did not see the intended threat? If to draw an analogy with the organs of state security, the head of the Agency the next day, would fall under the Tribunal with all the...
From whence comes the Hell, if it was originally created only the heavenly beings?
So, there is someone equal to God or superior to him in features :?
Christians, of course, could object that such a provision had initially been scheduled and the effect of surprise was eliminated, but it will be called "game giveaway" and again cast a shadow on the Creator - and it needs to be perfect :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 09, 2010 19:27

Peter
no, it's because everything the Creator gave free Will, so they do what they want, and He does not intervene, waiting until they go back to him...well...it's kind of the basics, how you can talk about religion without knowing the foundations, so to speak?! :?
And Hell, according to the highly respected theologians (Men, Chistyakov, etc.), it is not a place where You get hot or cold, with butter or dipped in batter :) is, apparently, a place WITHOUT God and the living entity is very painful...

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 19:53

That is Denisov, cannot learn teleport relatively large objects only because to God goes the wrong way? :).
Cool movie is "Devil's Advocate" in one of the last scenes is the hero of De Niro says that God gave man instincts and commandments. Here, even the fundamentals of religion do not need to know, to think: A Foundation that was shaky :wink:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 20:22

Peter
And You "revelations of the insider" did not read? There is also something about the Creator. Some I found interesting, but I think a big part of this is intentional disinformation :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 20:23

Петр Петрович wrote:"the Devil's Advocate" in one of the last scenes is the hero of De Niro
DeNiro in this film was not filmed.
Dimas wrote:And Hell, according to the highly respected theologians (Men, Chistyakov, etc.)
They were there? Or recounted hearsay?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 20:29

Петр Петрович wrote:the Aforementioned grandmother, most likely, asked to return to her brownie points or evil spirits. For example, my grandmother turned to the past to reclaim a lost object...
The way it was. Just what is a brownie? What is evil spirit? How is it different from pure? And how these two structures can make a teleport in our world?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 20:49

Starred al Pacino, al Pacino :oops: It does not matter, the main thing I watched :) . By the way, one question hurts: why teleport coins, condoms...Yuri Podgorny there is even a ring materialized by SAI Baba. For example, a 5-ruble coin is slightly heavier than the 5,000 th bills (6.45 grams and ~6 grams, respectively) That prevented to start with it, and not with "patch"? :wink:
The idea is that only the Creator should not like when you break his commandment "thou shalt Not steal!" and "thou shalt Not commit adultery!" (to clarify I do not need :). So there is someone who helps to transport such items, but his power is limited, while it is able to resist the power of the Creator - the system of checks and balances, as the lawyers say

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:20

Воффка wrote:the way it was. Just what is a brownie? What is evil spirit? How is it different from pure? And how these two structures can make a teleport in our world?
There is a book "the Lawyer of the Subtle world". For example, the author gives several explanations of such phenomena as poltergeists. Frequency it is between the material and subtle world, so able to move things, make labels, produce odors, even becomes visible for some time, apparently, reducing their frequency even lower. However, items can disappear - there is increase in their frequency
By the way, Denisov still teaches and controlled poltergeist. Here the neighbors are happy, I guess :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:21

Peterit seems to me that your understanding of God is limited to biblical interpretation.
But she's not the only one...
Петр Петрович wrote:for Example, a 5-ruble coin is slightly heavier than the 5,000 th bills (6.45 grams and ~6 grams, respectively) That prevented to start with it, and not with "patch"?
Pyatitysyachnyj bill had increased unhealthy focus on money, instead of fixing attention on the process. And the money were chosen because they are easy to get, all coins of the same value are absolutely identical, they are quite a large number.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:22

Петр Петрович wrote:by the Way, Denisov still teaches and controlled poltergeist. Here the neighbors are happy, I guess
It's known for certain? Where can I learn about it authentically?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:28

And what for to me blue, but forever young Krishna? In Europe, after all, live :? And instead of coins dragged to buttons for visualization requires even less attention circle, and in it 2-4 holes :) Seniors - all those condoms carry: attention diverted much stronger than bills :)

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:34

Go to the website of the Gold beam. There is a tab "Telekinesis". And one of the sites Denisov and his student there is an article from "Moskovskiy Komsomolets" (see the newspaper "yellow" and the article is rather promotional in nature), which stated that he, and not such else teaches, for example, you can move objects in an adjacent room and watch the process :)
Last edited by Петр Петрович on Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:37

Петр Петрович wrote:dragged to buttons
Despite all the similarity, the buttons are all different and are not produced in such large circulation as money.
Петр Петрович wrote:And what for to me blue, but forever young Krishna? In Europe, after all, live
Well, you can take into consideration and not a religious description. Or at least not monotheistic...
Петр Петрович wrote:In Europe, after all, live
Well, that's where. I now live in Europe, and should move across the bridge and is Asia. :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:39

Петр Петрович wrote:Visit Golden beam. There is a tab telekinesis.
Not about telekinesis I read. But about a poltergeist... have never seen that in the context of poltergeist was made name of Denisov.
Last edited by Логик on Tue Nov 09, 2010 22:04, edited 2 times in total.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Nov 09, 2010 21:49

I live in Europe, in to work every morning, go to Asia. By the obelisk of the same name :) But nevertheless...
If the school is to mention learning the poltergeist is not very good will affect her reputation, but said "latency": Sapienti sat - wise enough. Carefully analyze the proposal from a newspaper article and to conduct a simple analogy. And so it is, Denisov, certainly, approved 100 %, or you wouldn't have to place on your website :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 09, 2010 22:10

Петр Петрович wrote:managed poltergeist
What is primary in the approach of poltergeist, which exists without anyone, including Denisova, or management of? Let's ban drive cars, some of them kill people! And for the beginning of school that they teach people to drive cars that kill people. No, traffic police, which... or disband the Duma, that... that... in General it is clear. Control "these entities," the prerogative of the authorized persons, which do not always like what their tools are, for this and limit the conviction of this approach to the environment.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 23:09

MAG.no
About responsibility and the role of the Creator I thought, I'm interested in this topic. I'm thinking that everyone is responsible for their own thoughts and feelings (for what he is doing). After all, doing the same, we roughly thoughts and feelings. And here are some questions, not just to You, but in General. It is often thought in our head and therefore not our feelings too. Ie, is the person also responsible? What if he has nothing to do with the fact that the head is not his thoughts, and it turns out that he is doing, and it turns out that all the small stuff, not what I wanted. For this, too, is he responsible? So why doesn't everyone realize that it creates thoughts and feelings? That's really poor people do because they first do not understand that, and then another, and do not know what head to get. Why would anyone this to understand, but is difficult to manage? I tried to control all their thoughts and I was able to do that, but on the third day I began to think about the fact that you can move the roof. I currently understood what caring for others and the environment and understand their responsibility before the world and before the people around me for their thoughts and feelings and when I can't cope with them I feel doubly worse if I did not know and did not try. I wonder, what if you completely dominate the consciousness of its thoughts and feelings? Then it will become a full-fledged Creator? Probably Yes... And I'm looking for an answer to the question of how such control to master. As an example at any time they wish to engender in myself the feelings that I want?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Nov 09, 2010 23:26

Voffka
As for example at any time they wish to engender in myself the feelings that I want?
And what feelings you want to engender?
For me it is the feeling of Joy and love to ourselves and others for the eyes :wink:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 09, 2010 23:31

Воффка wrote: I wonder, what if you completely dominate the consciousness of its thoughts and feelings? Then it will become a full-fledged Creator? Probably Yes... And I'm looking for an answer to the question of how such control to master. As an example at any time they wish to engender in myself the feelings that I want?
Actually works the subconscious mind, and consciousness only regulate (not always useful) the process. So rather no than Yes.
Managing feelings is achievable, but it is not coming. I think the more I know how to control their feelings and emotions. Again ask repeatedly referred to the principle:
the Law of control and understanding.
A fundamental law, meaning that control over an event, a process or action you get through understanding. the more you know and understand an object or process, the better you manage it and control. Knowledge is power.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Nov 09, 2010 23:37

Маг.нет wrote:Again will return the already repeatedly mentioned principle:
the Law of control and understanding.
A fundamental law, meaning that control over an event, a process or action you get through understanding. the more you know and understand an object or process, the better you manage it and control. Knowledge is power.

Sincerely, MAG.no
At the moment I know and understand the processes occurring in the world and my head is MUCH better than a few years ago. But I don't see any meaningful improvement in the ability to control your thoughts and emotions. :roll:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 10, 2010 0:04

Воффка wrote:I know and understand the processes occurring in the world and my mind ... to control your thoughts and emotions
understanding of the management of the tram makes it impossible to be a plane pilot, sorry for the analogy.
As it is already a few months ago I posted on the Forum the text of meditation "Dive into yourself", resulting from the dive provides the opportunity to study sources and principles of their thoughts and emotions. A short piece on memory ...I have emotions, but I am not my emotions, these emotions are countless conflicting variable, but I am always me, I have intelligence, but I don't have my intelligence... you Should be true and I can "see and explore" their emotions. This is an example.

Sincerely, MAG.no