Complications :)

алекс.
Re: Complications :)

Post by алекс. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 17:39

Michael, on the website of Your friend and colleague (paleotehnolog.ru), in addition to tons of useful information, was seen barely visible inscription on the background of each page of the site (saw only "feel see") - what is this inscription in full, and what is its purpose?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 18:54

Valeri is a co-author only on the product Modulator. He is the author of its forms in modern (well, given the historical perspective, it is clear that to talk about the authorship of the product in General is very difficult, it's too ancient, but our version is very much different due to the firmware BJ and adaptation to peaceful purposes).
I mean, what is Valery and my and not only my friend and colleague in the sense of similar views on life, but not identical. He's many things, at least for now, absolutely differently sees. I'm not used to his friends pressed for a long time, many of them do not know what I do, well, just so you know, in two or three words.
And I don't follow what is happening on the website of Valery, and he what is going on here.
I mean is that the question is somewhat not relevant at all in nature.
If You are so interested, then we'll see the source images or the source Html code of the page, if you mean the material inscription. Somewhere it must be written once saw - open your page source and see.
I personally there is no inscription, at least when a few months ago I watched the 4th film of his, did not notice.
Given the fact that as far as I understand (didn't say none of my business again) he has had probably 5 people from relatively close friends who helped with the design of the website(publication of materials, etc.), the appearance of the labels (if they're in there) can have a lot of reasons to be in that number are not known to him.
Why You had not thought to ask this question to the owner of the site?

PS still looked, since I took the time to answer You.. I found Nothing. apart from a few letters appearing in the picture of the background on the left. The picture, as far as I know, is taken from a SD-disk because he arnament liked(which is why her joints are not smooth - entire arnament was not only a piece of paper scanned from DM, it was originally not in electronic form).
When you specify such a picture as the "background" page, it multiplies negrato on it (depends on its geometry and dimensions).

Likely (if You mean this) the writing - the part nipped to the graph. the content editor disk.
And maybe even the authors of earlier registration drive somewhere took this picture :)

And actually what's the difference? on any site and any page can hang anything without any inscriptions. If there's something somewhere in the form of inscriptions, it is most likely not a purpose, but simply because it happened.
In General, next time please address your question to the correct address.<

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14

okay, thank you.
was just wondering what goes on in the subcortex at the time of reading of articles, if this is suddenly done by chance:)
kept the background, I could see a little more: "I see the reality"

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:15

sorry, just noticed that the thread is dedicated to BJ))
please delete the message.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 14:35

here and I about too....
and to put inscriptions - the most Inefficient way to put something on the subcortex. This is 100 times better and easier without any text, and without pictures - is also possible.