Reviews about the effects of version 3.0

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53

To be honest it is rather it sounds more like a call to purchase or create БЖ3.0A is not a recommendation :)

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53

in what place?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06

don't understand Novick. At the beginning of the discussion 3.0 says that without the presence of experience with younger versions, long with it, to work with 3.0 is NOT NECESSARY, even with the light, well and maybe not useful (Overdrive you can get).
Result hard a terrible example. Efremov. "The razor's edge". erasing the memory of an ancient artifact at the girl.
Why? (no, you can say of course that this is purely fiction, but I would have to say did not).
Why? because it is designed to work with a trained person, capable to withstand special ISS.

3.0 calculated that in the body all more or less works. According to the claimed qualities of the people are evident here in the very first days of usage, but You ask the people how many were BEFORE that is different (including different practices just time spent on them, etc.), it's a Foundation that you can use....
and where is the alleged call?
I speak Russian and white - premature use can be dangerous in the case of this product even in the light version.
Dangerous from the point of view of overloading the body and consciousness are not characteristic modes. From the point of view of the theory is not true from the point of view of practice, too. Ie it is not necessary to do. Nobody jumps from the balcony in the hope that to learn on the way down to levitate? necessary preliminary preparation. Perhaps the long-term.
Point.
Do you still want me to make a test or hardware test you can-not possible?
Then eventually adults like the people gathered.

Due to the inherent security algorithm use, most likely nothing bad will happen whoever 3.0 not wearing. Well, and there will be a slight discomfort (e.g. slight cold or diarrhea may occur). But it is not necessary to check this for yourself. (By the way, I Dimas also warned, but he somehow knew exactly back, I did not the Russian language?)
Okay.
I don't know how you want to explain.
The packaging says the cat in the microwave to dry!!! do not be like those who it manages to do anyway.

Short-term this may be an error and who knows what. Don't need to consciously force yourself attempting to circumvent the stages of development of the cocoon and start with 3.0
It's like trying to go for the dismantled car without wheels and brakes.
Oh you, honestly.
Don't understand how else you can explain to adults the meaning of the word impossible.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:08

Михаил_ wrote:
Смелый wrote:Yet, you will need to complete what I started.... so any plans on spec. version no.

In principle, the potential of the 3.0 is very large, but to be quietly release the person has before him a long and carefully to bring themselves in order to previous versions or other techniques, even the same AI, for example.
Thank you, I understand. I asked a question in connection with the planning, since the time to take on the development of each bracelet. Now, obviously, I will not hurry. While previously, for three months each, with verify pass after 2.7.
Thank you.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:13

Михаил_ wrote:Normal test can be done otherwise, without markets and discounts, but today I can't go into it. And so this Lite version of all shook up.... let's first the dust settles and everyone's a bit calm down.
It's like a bunch of dolls, side by side, put on the head, instead of having to stand the bottom part to the base.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19

Wrote letters pelenochny marker.
Some of the letters turned out uneven, some even understand that behind the letters. I do not know how exactly to write. :?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34

Михаил_ wrote:don't understand Novick. At the beginning of the discussion 3.0 says that without the presence of experience with younger versions, long with it, to work with 3.0 is NOT NECESSARY, even with the light, well and maybe not useful (Overdrive you can get).
Result hard a terrible example. Efremov. "The razor's edge". erasing the memory of an ancient artifact at the girl.
Why? (no, you can say of course that this is purely fiction, but I would have to say did not).
Why? because it is designed to work with a trained person, capable to withstand special ISS.

3.0 calculated that in the body all more or less works. According to the claimed qualities of the people are evident here in the very first days of usage, but You ask the people how many were BEFORE that is different (including different practices just time spent on them, etc.), it's a Foundation that you can use....
and where is the alleged call?
I speak Russian and white - premature use can be dangerous in the case of this product even in the light version.
Dangerous from the point of view of overloading the body and consciousness are not characteristic modes. From the point of view of the theory is not true from the point of view of practice, too. Ie it is not necessary to do. Nobody jumps from the balcony in the hope that to learn on the way down to levitate? necessary preliminary preparation. Perhaps the long-term.
Point.
Do you still want me to make a test or hardware test you can-not possible?
Then eventually adults like the people gathered.

Due to the inherent security algorithm use, most likely nothing bad will happen whoever 3.0 not wearing. Well, and there will be a slight discomfort (e.g. slight cold or diarrhea may occur). But it is not necessary to check this for yourself. (By the way, I Dimas also warned, but he somehow knew exactly back, I did not the Russian language?)
Okay.
I don't know how you want to explain.
The packaging says the cat in the microwave to dry!!! do not be like those who it manages to do anyway.

Short-term this may be an error and who knows what. Don't need to consciously force yourself attempting to circumvent the stages of development of the cocoon and start with 3.0
It's like trying to go for the dismantled car without wheels and brakes.
Oh you, honestly.
Don't understand how else you can explain to adults the meaning of the word impossible.
Actually, as I understand it, 3.0 is enhanced and qualitative study Agni. But ajna is the Third Eye. But mistaken are those that the vision is only ajna. This one is harder. If it does not work Anahata (Soul), vision will not. Plus Vishuddha adds elements of creativity. It is the complex working of the chakras. Crash one crash the whole system. And for the system to work effectively, you need more energopodachi. If energopodachi weak, and the system will not work quite as we would like. And probably about the same time Michael says, when it repeats on preliminary work with the bracelets previous versions and FULLNESS CHAKRAS. If not quite right, I think Michael will correct me.
In General, the opening of the Third Eye well writes Boris Sakharov in the book, which is called "Opening the third eye".<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:56

3.0 has nothing to do with the opening of the third eye and is associated with agnoj only more or less indirectly.
Everything said in the description of the version literally, nothing to add like. Just need a description to be read literally.

It is not the fullness of the chakras, and in that body with a bunch of blocks energosaving associated with the direct influence on reality just starts to get stuck in these blocks or to ruin their slightly barbaric. I don't think you need to check what will be.T.e. the cocoon should be ready to state "many different energies, including high frequency, but not only."

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16

Михаил_ wrote:3.0 has nothing to do with the opening of the third eye and is associated with agnoj only more or less indirectly.
Everything said in the description of the version literally, nothing to add like. Just need a description to be read literally.

It is not the fullness of the chakras, and in that body with a bunch of blocks energosaving associated with the direct influence on reality just starts to get stuck in these blocks or to ruin their slightly barbaric. I don't think you need to check what will be.T.e. the cocoon should be ready to state "many different energies, including high frequency, but not only."
That is, the problem in use - problem in stock (different in different people) units hinder the free flow of energy. The stronger the pressure on the block, the stronger the bias.
Thank you, very clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29

the problem is that in the normal human condition, it is available without any technician to open the eyes on the priest, less Energianalyse the whole cocoon and he begins to work. And humans as we know it is just some minor part of it somehow working.
3.0 should be based on more or less a working tool, to remind the owner of his (body cocoon) how to use it very simply and effectively. Ie, it's not so much the blocks, as that is not used atrophies. It's not just for energy, but also about the normal structures of the cocoon at different frequencies. In General it can be called experience, which can be used (is adequate for usage), that 1.0 and 2.0 is just awaken and train like a little.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:01

Well, as it strange sounds, but I will say. Slept with the bracelet)). Slept perfectly, stand is not wanted. When faced with the feeling that I drove something heavy. Got up tired. This was not long ago. But in the mind of almost crystalline clarity. Apparently started to think through old blocks and sores.

It seemed to me that VD has become much easier to interrupt. As it became less)

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39

Small report: the bracelet on the night didn't turn off,the result woke up four times because of the same dream (from 24 to 3). Bright day,is mono or dialogue with some action. Suddenly the action begins to accelerate in my eyes to the extent of rotation of the fan (nothing visible), and it turns into a continuous hissing (about how to set up a receiver), at the same time appears to the right of the picture icon resembling a small SD drive,but if I know it's 3.0., Wake up from palpitations, with mild swelling in the top of the head and thereby adjusting noise-a whistle in the top of the head (the feeling that that's where all the noise and whistle). Heart quickly calmed down,but on the mental screen this icon appears Pro 3.0. in mind at the same time appears the idea of accelerated learning.
And so 4 times the same thing.
At 3 am, turned off the BJ before 5 waited until calm down, a little sleep deprivation.
I'm sorry, if chaotically described. :shock:

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52

)) so I'm not alone today, not enough sleep. dreams of a different quality steel. A clear sense of the answer to some questions. I do not know really to blame for this bracelet, or high-frequency SCM. BUT the inconveniences of the bracelet is present. Apparently working with SCM and 4 bracelets 2.0 still partially prepared me for the bracelet 3.0. But not until the end).

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:31

Michael_
Well I'm kind of about the call that...:)
don't understand how else you can explain to adults the meaning of the word impossible.
Dunno but the people here are clearly extreme on the forum here already sleeping with him and heart Palpitations....
If they really are strong probably need to be careful with the spread...
I still your БЖ2.0 for the eyes...

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:46

Тоха wrote:And he only once on the hand painted? And because the matrix on each link it is necessary to write.))) I think that anything worthwhile of his daub on hand will not work. Not for nothing that the bracelets first charge to a minimum of 1.0 and the beam to 2.0.
Before you write, THINK!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06

Michael_
Hi! Gonna laugh...but...physically still nifiga not feel (now sitting with 4 3.0 :oops: ),but...after that day with three pieces, I had 3 great lucky things and one that I do think that this is for life, it is not for me, but I still commanding Brassica gave and miracle :shock: the situation has moved from a dead point, so much so that I (Mat wanted,won't) in a very large loss!!! Again, I leave the possibility that it's just coincidence :? but after coincided bracelets :)

PS you still Waiting for the promised super-powerful version to me :oops:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16

Dimas
You in any case regularly give the team a bracelet, "on", and then he sort of cuts off itself if anything :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25

Dimas wrote:Michael_
...(now sitting with 4 3.0 :oops: )...

PS you still Waiting for the promised super-powerful version to me :oops:
It all started with this :)
Андрей Кабанков wrote:appeared In the sale of the Bracelets of Life - harmonizing items resonance technology.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/braslet/

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35

Voffka
Well, we learn, we grow, learn :)
Although to eliminate the possibility of coincidence completely until I :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41

Воффка wrote:it all started with this
More specifically with this:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2883&start=0
http://openmagic.org/ph/forumdisplay.php?f=2 - here is given the method of manufacture of the BZ , the description of the work modules, etc. (by the way the author repeatedly refers to this website and to drives a,Patrushev)
Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51

Просто_идущий wrote:Toja wrote(a): and he only once on the hand painted? And because the matrix on each link it is necessary to write.))) I think that anything worthwhile out of him slathering on the hand will not work. Not for nothing that the bracelets first charge to a minimum of 1.0 and the beam to 2.0.

Before you write, THINK!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Oct 22, 2010 14:06

Просто_идущий wrote:
Тоха wrote:And he only once on the hand painted? And because the matrix on each link it is necessary to write.))) I think that anything worthwhile of his daub on hand will not work. Not for nothing that the bracelets first charge to a minimum of 1.0 and the beam to 2.0.
Before you write, THINK!
I will definitely take into account Your wishes and recommendations.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Oct 22, 2010 14:19

I wrote that she wore the bracelet 3.0 hour and a half and felt the cold symptoms.
In the morning, not gone from this condition, as not used.Didn't do anything in terms of treatment and did not include their BJ.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Oct 22, 2010 14:27

when we sleep wristband wear... the effect is softer than the hands :wiz

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sat Oct 23, 2010 20:49

Why such a high cost of bracelets for the workers? :shock:
For example, I need 3.0 S+++ :?